After the Reunion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah (and I) watched him open the door into the cage and step inside. I heard Jonah ask Ashanti, "They give it to him?" She nodded her head, yes. Then, "Matt, my friend," I wished to hell he'd quit saying that. He's not my fucking friend! "One of Ashanti's girls dropped a little pill in one of Samuel's drinks when he got here, a V-2 pill... not that he really needed it," he laughed, "think he'll be able to satisfy my

Shanice." That's the advanced Viagra, about twice the potency of the original. And she's NOT 'his Shanice'!

Samuel closed the door behind him with Addie facing the opposite direction. Jonah was far enough away and the way the stage was curved, she wouldn't have been able to see whether he was still sitting with Ashanti or not, so she likely assumed it was him who had come in behind her.

"Oh, Matt," Jonah was saying, "One more thing I forgot to mention about Samuel... he's an ex-Navy Seal." He laughed again, "Just thought you should know."

Samuel, a friggin' Navy Seal! No damn wonder he's so irresistible to Addie. She never mentioned that. Wonder if she even knows it.

He stood back as they were lifted away again. The asshole with the vibrator controller (me) turned it back on again, but only up to 50% and not on her clit, just the g-spot. "Nooo... please, Jonah, take it out and fuck me!"

Samuel wrapped his arm around her, his hands over her tits and said, "I'm not Jonah, but... if you'll have me?"

"Samuel? Oh God, Samuel! Please, I need to see you." She was just realizing that she'd been gazumped, that she'd been tricked. Samuel stepped around in front of Addie and kissed her, kissed her hard and she responded just as hard. The camera zoomed in on their faces from one side and showed their lips melded together and the emotions passing back and forth.

Samuel pulled away, so his lips were only an inch from hers and told her, "I've wanted to make love with you for so long; but not like this... I want you in my bed, where I can explore your body and we can make love for hours... Adriana." He used her name! He wasn't supposed to, wasn't even supposed to know her real name! I don't know why, but that changed things in my mind. I remembered back to the night in Jonah's club, was it only two nights ago? Jonah told me that Samuel wanted her, he meant he really wanted her... like permanently! My fear was back in full force, right there with wanting to see him fuck her!

"Oh God, yes, Samuel. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

"But now we have what we have. We're here now." He backed away and removed the nipple clamps from Addie's tits. She groaned as the blood rushed back into them, engorging her nipples even more. Then his lips were on her neck and leading down to her breast.

"Oh God, Oh God, Samuel! Please... take these handcuffs off."

He looked up at her, "I wish I could. I don't have a key. Then he returned to sucking her other breast and Addie began moaning all over again. He kissed down her stomach, driving her out of her mind with his tongue. When he got to about where her pubic hair would have been if she hadn't been waxing it, he said, "I've been wanting to taste you since the first time I saw you."

He reached inside Addie and pulled out the vibrator out of her cunt, letting it fall on the floor. I'd have turned it off, but didn't want to move my headset for even an instant. Then, Samuel moved his lips down to her pussy lips and the camera moved behind her so all eleven-hundred people could watch as Samuel's tongue invaded between my wife's pussy lips.

Addie screamed when his tongue touched her clit, "Aauughrh," or some such noise, then, "Omigod... omigod," she moaned as her body tried to squirm with Samuel's tongue lapping inside her labia. Her face was contorted into something that was indistinguishable from pain or incredible lust, her mouth gaping open and closed; open and closed.

"Stop, stop, I can't... I can't!" The tears were flowing down Addie's cheeks all over again and her body was soaked with perspiration.

Samuel stood and began to unbuckle his belt. "Hurry, Samuel, please!" Addie pleaded, making animal-like noises. I have no idea how to describe them.

He moved around behind her, pushing his pants to the floor. God, he looked big and hard! That part of him matched the rest of his body. If I didn't say it before, I could see why Addie has been so obsessed. And now... obsessed wasn't the word. There is no word. Maybe fanatical.

The monitor was showing Addie's pussy. Samuel's big, black cock was at her entrance from behind her. He pushed inside her. I watched as Jonah watched the big monitor, the close-up view of Samuel's cock, all nine or ten hard, fat inches, slid inside my wife. "Oh shit, you're so tight!" Samuel groaned out.

Jonah glanced away from the monitor, to the cage. It was on the floor, directly in front of the still-topless, red-hair woman and her two guys.

I came! So fucking hard! Jonah looked back at the monitor. Addie's face on the other half of the monitor was contorted, eyes wide. Her body began to quiver. No noise came from her lips. Samuel pulled his cock out of her; wet and slimy with my wife's juices. He slammed it back into her vagina and she screamed. I'd never heard that noise in my life coming from my wife's lips. Then her body began spasming, shuddering. Her scream went on... and on.

Samuel slammed into her again and his own howls joined her screams. This time he ground himself into her; short, powerful thrusts. I grabbed at myself, pumping and forcing a second violent orgasm in a matter of seconds after the first.

I have no idea how long Addie and Samuel orgasmed together. It seemed to me that it went on forever. Samuel's white cum was dripping out of her as her body was still continuing to convulse.

Addie's screams finally died down. Her face was drenched in sweat. The camera switched momentarily to Samuel's face, also dripping. I wiped my own forehead with my hand, then looked at it, soaked with my own sweat.

If I thought that would be the end, I was so wrong. Samuel pulled his cock out of my wife's cunt, still just as big, just as thick. A torrent of his cum dripped out of her. He moved back around in front of her and kissed Addie, this time tenderly, like her lover.

The camera that had been focused on Addie's pussy moved behind her. Samuel's cock was lined up with her again and he pushed inside, forcing more cum out of her.

"I. Want. To. Take. You. Home. With. Me!" Samuel managed to grunt out as he worked his shaft in and out of my wife.

"Yes, Samuel, please!"

I had come twice in the last five minutes. Now I was consumed by jealousy and fear. What did that 'yes' mean? Tonight? Forever?

Samuel, the man I know my wife had fallen in love with, and this was the first time I admitted that to myself, was making love with my wife who I hadn't been intimate with for seven long, fucking weeks! And don't tell me that it's my own damned fault; I already know that. So why, after coming twice within minutes, was my cock getting hard all over again?

There was nothing I could do but sit and watch as this man tried to steal my wife. Shit, I'd thought Tanner was the 'perfect' masculine, 'macho' guy. He didn't even compare with this ex-Navy Seal! And this guy was single... and wanted my wife!

I could tell that Addie was on the verge of a second orgasm, this time her eyes clamped shut and her face grimacing as Samuel ground his cock into her with every thrust. I remembered there were eleven-hundred other people with the same close-up view of my wife, Adriana Jeppeson, being ravaged by this Adonis.

Samuel's hands were on Addie's hips, steadying her, as his ten-inches plunged in and out of her. There were low growling noises emanating from Samuel and Addie finally threw her head back, her mouth opened wide and her body began quaking all over again. The glass cage was swinging back and forth and Addie began to wail, orgasming a second time.

This time, Samuel didn't come with her. He just continued to thrash in and out of her, prolonging the wailing coming from my wife. Tears were falling down her cheeks again, probably partially in frustration from her arms being handcuffed behind her back, not able to embrace Samuel.

The pill. The fucking pill Ashanti had dissolved in Samuel's drink! No wonder he hadn't let up at all after coming inside her. How long? How many times would he fuck her? And after those seven weeks, she'd relish every second, be more and more connected with him as the night went on.

Just as I was feeling so damned sorry for myself, Samuel roared. He was coming inside my wife once again. If her legs hadn't been chained down, he'd be lifting her with his hard, short thrusts into her. As it was, with her body held in place, he was reaching so deep inside her, getting louder and louder groans from her.

It finally died down. Samuel pulled his cum-covered cock out of her, still hard. His cum literally flowed out of Addie's cunt.

"Come home with me, Adriana."

She quietly answered him, "Yes, Samuel."

Finally, the cage drifted back to the stage and lowered down.

Jonah got up, walked onto the stage and when Samuel opened the door, Jonah handed him the key. Samuel turned back inside, pulled on his pants and removed Addie's handcuffs from her wrists, then each ankle. Addie rubbed her arms and let her legs dangle freely underneath her. Samuel started to lower the ratchet but Addie couldn't stand, so he lifted her up, letting her reach up and undo the hook holding the harness to the bottom of the ratchet.

Then Samuel carried my still-naked wife out of the cage and into the back room, Addie's legs wrapped around his waist and arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

Samuel carried my still-naked wife, her arms wrapped tight around his neck, her lips on his, out to the back room, then to his home... and out of my life?

I had never been so afraid for our marriage as I was at that moment or felt as abandoned and helpless.

Jonah turned to Ashanti, sitting beside him, "Let's go," he told her.

She leaned over and kissed him, a frown on her face, "Closing, I have to stay until closing."

"Fuck that! Let someone else take care of it this time. We're leaving."

She hesitated, "I'll tell Leo on our way out," she finally agreed.

When they went past the entrance counter, she explained to the guy that she was leaving with Jonah and asked him to please let Leo know.

The guy asked them to wait just a moment while he disappeared into another room, probably an office. In a couple of minutes, he returned, handing Jonah an envelope with 'Adriana Jeppeson' written on the front.

"You want to know what your wife made in tips tonight, my friend?" He was apparently talking to me. He opened the envelope, it wasn't sealed. He took out the check inside and looked at it. My jaw dropped open. It was a check made out to Adriana Jeppeson in the amount of $12,580! Twelve fucking thousand dollars!

Then the thought quickly went through my brain, is that the going price to lose a wife and kid's mom? I knew that, like before, I had to trust her.

"Matt, my friend," he said, "it's been fun, but I'm gonna shut you off now."

My headset went dark. I was on my own. I took it off and looked at my watch, 12:47 AM. I got up, went to the kitchen and made myself a drink. At least, I tried to, I hadn't realized how hard my hands were shaking until I tried to pour orange juice into a glass. My mind was seven-hundred miles away, wondering what Addie was doing at that moment. I presumed they were in Samuel's car, headed to his house. Could have been making use of one of the club's back rooms, too.

I managed to finish pouring my drink, with lots of vodka and not much orange juice this time, then took it back into the living room and sat in my chair and bemoaned what I had done to our marriage. I took the blame. I was the one who had texted a 'yes' to Jonah almost seven weeks ago before looking at the 'no' on both sheets of paper. How the hell do I tell our kids? The vodka-orange juice drink was awful and I don't drink. I poured it out.

Then I realized I was getting a little ahead of myself. Addie hadn't said she wasn't coming home. But I didn't know how to relate what I saw earlier with my loving wife. Shit, she'd earned over seventeen-thousand dollars in two fucking (literally!) nights. Addie hasn't ever been 'money-hungry', but shit, seventeen-fucking-thousand dollars in two nights of fun! Besides the fact that she'd fallen head-over-heels for Samuel and he'd just fucked her into probably the best orgasm she'd ever had.

I wasn't worried about Jonah, he and Addie weren't any more than fuck-toys to each other. Then I realized what just had gone through my brain. Adriana's fuck-toy. I would never have thought in my lifetime that that phrase would ever enter my mind, much less be a real thing. Samuel, though, was different. An ex-Navy Seal with a daughter who wanted my wife and she wanted him.

Was our family enough to overcome all that? I just had to trust that it was, that she still loved us.

While I was ruminating my sorrows, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at it and my heart rate must have doubled in that instant. It was a phone call from Addie!

I stared at her name on the phone before it clicked in my brain that I needed to press the little green spot. "Honey," I excitedly said into the phone.

Nothing. Then after what seemed like an eternity of 'nothingness' and my 'hellos', there was something. It wasn't exactly my wife breathlessly telling me how much she loved and missed me, but more like kissing off in the distance. Then her heavy breathing and an, "Ohh," followed by, "Mmm, Gawd..." then something totally unintelligible before I heard actual words, "Oh shit, bite it, Samuel, harder!"

I think you know as well as I did what was happening. But what I didn't know was, was she just trying to torment me or letting me be a part of it? I put the phone on speaker.

"Your skin is so soft and sexy," coming from Samuel's masculine voice.

In spite of myself, I was getting hard all over again as I pictured Samuel's mouth sucking and biting Adriana's tit and running his hands over her naked body in the privacy of his home.

"Ooh... Ooh," Addie's moans. "Oh God, fuck me, Samuel."

"No, that was for earlier. Now, we make love, but not yet, Adriana, I want to savor you first."

There was nothing but unintelligible moans coming from both Addie's and Samuel's mouths for the longest time.

"Ohh, Unh," and I heard slurping noises. Not being able to see what was happening with my wife was driving me out of my mind!

"Oh God, Samuel, yes, right there, suck... please." Addie was sounding desperate, like she had earlier in the night.

"Adriana... sweetheart, you taste so good!" I thought it was probably his own cum, inside my wife's pussy, that he was tasting.

"Aah, Samuel, I want... " Addie moaned as if she'd lost the ability to speak.

I don't know how long this went on, the sucking, kissing, moaning, heavy breathing from both of them and Addie's begging. It might have been five minutes or fifty minutes for all I knew. It was almost more intense just hearing than seeing would have been.

Then there was a loud feminine gasp, "Oh God, Oh God," Addie was panting and Samuel grunting.

"Sooo good!" Addie squealed.

"You're so tight, how you squeeze me," Samuel groaned out.

There were slapping noises and about every two seconds another loud groan from Addie. Then it stopped, and Samuel said, "Roll over, on your knees."

There were rustling noises when apparently Addie was changing her position, then, "Unh, Gawd!" and the bed began constant squeaking.

I could see it in my mind, my Addie on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth with Samuel behind her and inside her, his thrusts timed with her rocking, going deeper each time. Those were the noises I was hearing: the rocking bed; the groans from both Addie and Samuel; the squishy, slapping noises of his cock sliding in and out of Addie's cunt; and Addie's whimpering, getting louder and more frantic.

Then Addie's scream scorched through my phone's speaker. There were masculine noises mixed in as well, but it was mostly my Adriana's voice, or rather her cries, that I heard... and heard... and heard.

They died down finally and more swishing noises indicated that positions were being changed again. Or just collapsing noises might be more accurate. "Mmm, so good," coming from Samuel. The kissing started, soft noises, 'Mmm' and 'Ahh', erotic noises.

Then, the words that filled me with fear all over again, "Adriana... You know I love you... I want you... Your fam..." then silence. I grabbed my phone. It was dead. The God-damned battery was dead! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I threw the damned thing on the floor, hard... and saw the pieces fly. That calmed me... a little. Enough to know I'd just screwed myself. My phone was now busted, in pieces. I had no idea a phone would do that. How the hell now was I going to contact Addie or her contact me? Crap, now what!

I swept it up and dumped it in the garbage can. At least destroying my phone had calmed my adrenaline-charged panic attack. I went to bed and stared at the dark ceiling for the rest of the night. Pretty sure Addie wasn't lying in bed all night, staring at a damned ceiling!

I was at Verizon at nine the next morning. I'd picked up the kids from Grandma and Grandpa and dropped them off at school and daycare. Shittin' phones cost close to a thousand damn dollars! At least we could deduct part of it for our business use. Plus, it was a much better, bigger phone. I'd had the busted one for an eternity. I'd have to reprogram all my contacts, but guess I could live with that.

It was fun explaining to the young lady at Verizon what happened to my old phone, "Oh, I'd just finished listening to my wife fucking her boyfriend that wants to take her away from me and got a little upset when the battery died." Yeah, right!

I discovered that it takes forever to buy a new phone and get it set up. Between waiting for other customers (at nine in the morning?), deciding on a phone, and getting it set up, I was there for almost two hours. Seems like in this day and age, they could speed that up a little, especially for a semi-panicked husband.

One of the first things that popped up on the new phone after they finished with it was a missed call from Addie. I looked at my watch, 11:10; 10:10 in Sacramento where Addie was. I was scared to death to return that call for fear she was calling and telling me she wasn't coming home and that she was sure I could run the stores... and raise the kids? As if I cared about the stores at that moment! I knew it would come because a lot of people's livelihoods depended on those stores, including ours. All that went through my mind in about a tenth of a second or less. What was dominating my mind was that I wanted my wife home!

I don't think I was breathing while it was ringing. "Hi," she answered on about the hundredth ring.

I had a big, long spiel all ready for her, "Hi," I said.

"I tried you earlier, in the shower?" she asked.

"Not exactly," I told her, "had a little accident with the phone last night. Battery died and it sort of... got broken... "

She laughed. That laugh was the sweetest sound I have ever heard. It meant something, something good, I hoped.

She got more serious, it scared me. "You saw... last night?

"Yeah," my heart rate must have been up to about a thousand.

"Honey..." her voice went to barely a whisper, "I love you."

I desperately wanted to ask her what Samuel had said the night before when my phone died but didn't know how to bring it up right then.

"Love you, too," was all I said.

"Guess we need to talk, don't we," she said, running my fear factor right back up the flagpole.

1...345678