After the Scene

Story Info
Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...
2.1k words
1.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

This story continues from the universe of Evolution Eradication and Aftershocks (good ending)

"Hey! You can't be in here!"

The director, a stoat with a sharp look about him, folded his arms and shook his head, standing tall as security stepped forward. The burly security members closed in on either side of the doe-taur, but Alyssa resolutely stood her ground, drawing herself up as tall as she could. Even then, she was dwarfed by the thickly built wolves, staring at Sandor as he exhaled and gave her a small smile.

"Hey...honey..."

The director glanced between them, recognition dawning in his face.

"Ah... Sandor, I take it this is your wife?"

"Yes, that's right."

He couldn't be too upset about her breaking in then, but Alyssa still shook a little, not knowing what else to do when faced with such a change in circumstances before her. Of course, she knew exactly what Sandor did for work but he was usually back after three days, maximum: being away for ten days in total, well, that was out of the ordinary. And he had been engaged for so long that he had not even been able to get in touch with her to let her know that he was doing a special shoot at the porn studio set.

After seeing it for herself, even though it was not to her tastes, Alyssa understood. It was clearly in-depth and detailed and the deer-taur took a step back to allow the crew space while they helped the rest of the actors out. It looked like they had been doing an awful lot there and there were some weird green pods on the walls with bondage inside too.

Hm...

She shook her head. It was weird what people got off to those days. What was wrong with a nice bottle of wine and a romantic dinner? Even though she had got into kinkier stuff with Sandor too, as it had restated their relationship after his time, before, being milked of his seed.

Yeah... Her life was messy too, so she really had no standing to say what was weird or not. To each their own!

"Sorry, Alyssa, we'd got started before I realised how things were going," Sandor said, the white fox still naked but not bothered at all by his nudity. "I hope everything's okay at home?"

Alyssa smiled.

"Of course, darling, I was just worried about you. I made sure the children were down and sleeping, though I couldn't get anyone to watch them. I've got the bedroom monitor for them right here."

Alyssa pulled it from her pocket, though the sound had been on anyway, just in case anyone had been upset while she'd been away, so she could change her plans. The small screen showed their children in bed, slumbering softly, and Sandor's muzzle crinkled into a smile as he took it in his paws.

"Aw... Oh, it's been too long, I can't wait to get back to them."

There was more behind that too, his longing to be back in his life of being a father, but working at the porn studio brought in a lot of money for his little family too, so he didn't mind it too much.

He took Alyssa by her hand as he headed to the changing area and the individual shower cubicles that he preferred, leaving her outside the locker room to wait. Alyssa settled with her shoulder against the wall, leaning into it, the monitor clutched between both hands as she chewed anxiously on her bottom lip. Clearly leaving their kids alone at home had not been ideal, though the hour was clearly late if they were in bed and sleeping.

Things would be back to normal soon enough.

Sandor ducked through the locker rooms, pausing for only a moment as he took in Bytter down on his knees. He had a horse's cock rammed into his throat -- another stallion standing beside with his cock in his paw, fingers curled around the thick length of meat at about the edge of the medial ring.

"Mmmph... Nnff..."

Bytter, the wolf anthro, groaned as he took the horse's cock into his throat, a bulge showing as he skilfully swallowed it all down. He was one of the best actors at the studio, though, frankly, it was Sandor who was the most in demand there, which was a testament to his sexual skills and acting.

Yet Bytter clearly was more than happy to go for another round with the horses, the first equine dropping to his knees so the wolf could more easily rest on all fours, his tail flagged happily to allow the other to press his cock up under his tail. The tip of the stallion's fleshy flare ground against his tail hole, though the wolf's tight pucker was nowhere near enough to keep it out, not when Bytter was relaxing to openly let the horse's thick length in.

"Mmmph..."

Bytter groaned, wagging his tail, and even Sandor wagged his faintly in turn. He wouldn't have minded being involved in things too, if he didn't have his wife and family to get back to. Maybe another time, as he had already been at the studio for far too long.

The fox instead only smiled at their antics, for they clearly loved their job as much as he did. Things were not so bad there, not as he grunted and slipped into the single shower cubicle, leaving the door open behind him. He didn't need the privacy, not when he was only soaping up quickly.

Sandor ducked under the stream of water with a sigh, soaking his fur to the skin and rubbing soap into it. It would take a while to clean all the gunk from filming from his fur, even between his thighs and under his tail, but he could have a longer soak to work every last scrap loose when he was home again. Besides, the lure of Alyssa being out there, waiting for him, made him hurry, his tail wagging softly back and forth the whole time.

He didn't want to take his time when he knew his sweet doe-taur was out there for him, watching and waiting.

The fox didn't remember the details of his history, not from years back, though he had flashes of it sometimes, as if he was watching his old life happening on a screen that he was not a part of. She was his rock, however, the thing that grounded him there. He didn't need to know every detail and nuance of his past when he had Alyssa there to help and guide him.

He trusted her.

So, the fox focused on his shower, until he was as clean as he was going to get in there and able to head out to the fur driers, which were full body ones: a blessing when it came to drying off and warming up again quickly. His shaft had softened and even Sandor was glad for the rest there, able to take a break from being hard and being worked so hard by the studio team.

He dressed quickly in jeans and a T-shirt, something plain so he wouldn't look out of place when heading home with Alyssa. The doe-taur usually only wore clothes to cover her deer half too, as was the current fashion, though she normally went for long, flowing dresses that draped down to her hooves, finding them easier to move in. He preferred seeing Alyssa in nothing but her natural fur, however.

As he left the locker rooms, he found Alyssa still there, waiting for him. She smiled and reached out, folding her fingers softly around his hand, as if she was guiding him, even then.

"Let's go home."

Outside, they grabbed a black cab, which Alyssa had already arranged for them: a taxi service. It was much better than trying to hail it themselves, though he hadn't quite been able to get a grasp on things when she had tried to show him the app on her phone where he could arrange it for himself.

That was okay though. Sometimes his mind didn't work quite as easily anymore, as if there were bits of it missing. Alyssa helped him.

They slipped into the cab and she sat on the floor with her legs folded under her, the seats on either side of the cab facing each other. It was a set up that suited them, though Alyssa kept his paw in her hand as she rubbed her thumb over the back of it absently.

"How was the shoot?" She asked. "It looked like quite a big set up in there."

Sandor smiled, his tail twitching in a wag even if he was sitting on it at that time.

"Oh, there was a lot going on there," he said, easily, lightly. "It's just a lot when they want to film such a big scene. Apparently, some reviews came in from our earlier work while I was in the middle of a scene, so they just decided to keep going and going. It was all okay, I didn't mind it... But everything is okay."

She nodded and gave his paw a little squeeze, lacing her fingers between his. They needed that closeness and intimacy, softly reconnecting after their time apart. In fact, Alyssa couldn't remember a time, not since he had been imprisoned and milked, back then, that he had been away from her for so long. Even the aftermath had seen him coming back to her swiftly, reconnecting and finding just where their lives fit together once more.

"I'm glad it was alright, darling," she murmured, watching what she said as the cab driver could still hear them. "And...ah... I got your favourite shower gel too, to make sure your fur is clean."

It was hard to dance around words for what Sandor had been doing and they giggled, the fox clapping a paw over his muzzle.

"Shush, shush," he hushed her. "You're going to make me laugh!"

But Alyssa could only see that as a good thing, especially in that moment, being back with her lover and life partner.

"Hm, well, you would laugh even more if I tickled you," she teased, her tail twitching faintly with her own mirth. "But I won't do that, Sandor, I know how hard you've been working. You work so hard for us, for your family."

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it, tickling her skin with his soft muzzle and light fox whiskers. Alyssa blushed and slid her gaze away, streetlights flashing across his face, illuminating her fox for a moment and then blinking away as the cab rolled on towards their home.

"I'll always work hard for you, for us, for everything we've built together," he breathed, not even caring the cab driver could hear them. "Everything, it is for us. Only us. Our family."

He bowed his head forward and Alyssa captured his face between her hands, breaking the touch of their hands only so she could be even closer to the fox than before. Leaning her forehead against his, though the fox had to duck forward more than she did to get into position, she breathed in slowly, in and out. Sandor copied her, as he had done so many times before, the soft moment between them rising with their shared breath.

"Mmm... I'm so glad to be going home with you, Alyssa," he said in an exhale of breath, his voice as light as a whisper. "It's been too long... I can't wait to properly hold you in my arms again... And to have a proper, full night of sleep!"

"You'll get all that and more, sweetie," Alyssa said with a smile, dropping a kiss on his nose as they returned to their more comfortable seated positions. "And plenty of rest too. The house is all as you like it, everything is fine. We are fine and the children are fine. Everything is waiting for you, just as you left it."

Sandor smiled and leaned back, Alyssa's hand once again in his paw. He'd rest his eyes, just for a little while, after his scenes, just to come back to himself again.

And if he dozed on the drive home, he knew his doe-taur would take good care of him.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Forest Breeding Spring breeding between furries in the forest...in NonHuman
Taking Her An anthro cougar breeds a hermaphrodite stoat in lust...in NonHuman
Something about Brittney Pt. 01 Corry hooks up with a flirty panda anthro lady...in Fetish
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories