All Comments on 'Aftermath'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading my story. In this piece I wanted to focus on the period after a punishment when a person is most vulnerable and is feeling both the physical and emotional affects of a paddling.

This is the first of a small number of stories that will involve Jaimie, Emma and their families as well as some new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I certainly fell in love with the story. Usually, the punishment aftermath is a sore butt and that is it. There is a big run-up to the punishment, then the punishment, then....nothing. I am glad to know that the secretary was gentle with her afterwards, as well as her mom helping her out a bit. I was surprised that her mom did not give Jamie some soothing cream to help with the redness and bruises on her butt. Giving Ibuprofen was a good thing. The trauma after such a severe punishment is often glossed over. I love the care that others tried to give Jamie. I was saddened that when she got back to school, Jamie regressed and thought "TOO HARD, TOO HARD" was the first thing she remembers. Hopefully she will be able to deal with getting punished. Thank you for the story.

Jane362534Jane362534about 2 years ago

Very interesting start, lot's of questions to answer. Keep writing you have a talent for drawing the reader in.

jdb12399jdb12399almost 2 years ago

I love this story. It is such a good idea to focus on the aftermath rather than the delivery of the actual punishment.

You have inspired me to include more of this is in my own writing.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this in the noncon genre...?

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anon. I put this in non on because the paddling that Jaimie received was unwanted. While consent was given, it was a choice between this punishment and being suspended at a point where Jaimie would not have been able to prepare for her final examinations. She had a choice but this was the only feasible one.

Also, remember that the full name on the category is nonconsent/reluctance. Jaime was certainly reluctant.

Thanks for your comment. I hope you enjoyed the story.

TheDokTheDokover 1 year ago

Excellent story 5*

Frankdrudge2Frankdrudge28 months ago

Great spanking story. Insightful picture into the mind of an embraced spankee. Wonderful tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...