All Comments on 'Aftermath - The Parking Lot Slut'

by kinktotell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this part as well as previous chapter. I think it was great the depths that both theo and Deb went to and went through. Please continue this series would love to Theo and Deb again as they build their trust and see how much further they are both willing and/or coaxed into going. Once again thanks for the great story.....almost wished I was Theo...so fucking hotttt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So unbelievable plot ideas and character reactions. 1 Star Sorry title should have been .... A Jump the Shark tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People might forgive you for things you did wrong to them. but will never forget how you made them feel. I gave it one star .You don't come back from a betrayal like Debbie pulled . How could Theo trust her again ?

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

Fucking Fantastic,more please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have to keep this series going. Outstanding job of writing thong panties pulled to the side would work too!!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

At the end of the first story I was hating Debbie and rooting for a divorce, but story 2 pulled it together and tied everything off nicely. My only issues were his cheating and their open marriage were not mentioned in the first story…would have made it better had it been and I found that a little weak that you needed to do that for story 2, but I got over it. You’re a very good writer and I enjoyed your ideas and premises. Happy ending was a bonus (thanks for fixing the cuck issue…lol) and I’m giving 5 stars. I hope to read more of your stories in the future, and continuing this story would be a great bonus.

For those with negative comments about the story line…it’s just a story! I don’t like cuckold stories so I don’t read them. If you read, keep comments positive to help the writer grow and get better. And remember this, if you read a story and get emotional about something…the writer did their job. A good story will pull you in and let you experience so form of emotion the protagonist of the story is feeling. This writer did that very well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous