Afterparty: The Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put a cork in it," I said. "You two are best pals. If I can see it written on his face, you definitely know about it."

Matt hesitated another moment, but nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, alright. He's been crushing on her for a while now."

"Well let's help that dude out," I said.Cause that's definitely my plan, I then thought sarcastically. "The way I see it, we can't just dare him to do something to Miranda, that would be too obvious, right?"

"Sure," Matt nodded. "I guess that makes sense."

"Right, so the way I figure it, we need the dare to include all the girls."

"Well, it can't be too much," Matt said, clearly not liking the idea of John getting with Sarah in some way.

"I'm thinking we just have each girl get a grope of his dick through his boxers. That way he gets to show off, and they get a tease, but it's not even skin on skin," I said.

Matt thought about it for a moment, then nodded.

We walked back into the living room and took our spots. As I sat back down, Nicole went to resume her place on my lap and I used two fingers to tug on her skirt, pulling it back - not enough to lift it and get a peek, but enough so that she knew I was getting her to sit on my lap bare-assed again. She glanced at me as she sat down, but didn't say anything. I gave her a little, genuine smile, and then turned and nodded to Matt to make our dare.

"Um, John, Tom and I dare you to let each of the girls feel your dick through your boxers," he said.

Sarah giggled, while Nicole and Miranda looked surprised.

"What? Dude, what the fuck?" John said.

"Oh, get over yourself," I said. "Three chicks are gonna feel your package."

"Fine," John said, standing up. He turned to Miranda first, since she was sitting beside him.

"Well, hello there," Miranda said. She looked up and met John's eyes and flashed him a warm smile as she tentatively reached out and put her hand on the tent in his boxers.

While Miranda was getting her feel, I turned my attention to Nicole in my lap. She was watching Miranda and trying to hide her jealousy so I ran my hand up under her t-shirt in the back and wrapped my hand around then curve of her bare waist under the shirt. She stiffened at the feeling of my fingers and turned from the grope-show, looking at me. "Stop it," she whispered.

"Stop what?" I asked equally quietly.

She scoffed, but didn't say anything, and turned back to the others. I just left my hand there, feeling the warmth and smoothness of her skin. She was an all-natural kind of girl, and a nerd, so she wasn't tight and toned like a cheerleader or something, and feeling her softness was a fun little tease.

Miranda, in the meanwhile, had gotten her fill of groping John through his boxers. As he turned to let Sarah have her go, he showed in profile the rather sad looking tent in his boxers. Well, sad in terms of me. Maybe he was average?

Sarah went to work, grabbing and measuring his dick with her hands and making a crooning deal of flirting with John as she did it. This, of course, had Matt on the edge of his seat and annoyed that the girl he wanted was making a big deal out of John's cock and the guy wasn't just ending it.

Sarah sent John off with an exaggerated wink after whispering something sexual to him, and John approached Nicole.

"Do you really want to do this?" John asked Nicole.

"Y- Yeah, it's part of the game," Nicole said.

I smirked.Sure, Nicole. Cause you haven't dreamed about this moment.

She reached out and started feeling up John's covered dick. At the same time, I shifted my hand under her shirt and ran my finger nails up her back, making her shiver on my lap. I did it again and she shifted her leg, trying to get a different seating on me, but this pulled back her leg and ended up bumping up against my cock, which was starting to get chubby. She almost pulled away again, but then I felt her press that leg back, firmer and with purpose.

That's right. You can tell how much bigger I am just like that. Now you'll be comparing me and him, and I'll win every damn time.

"Alright, alright," John said, pulling away from Nicole.

"Awe, I was just starting to have fun," she joked.

"Really?" John asked, looking confused.

"I'm just teasing you," Nicole said, trying to cover what she'd started thinking.

"Right, right," John nodded, turning to sit back down in his seat next to Miranda.

"Oh, fun," Sarah said as she flipped over a Queen on the next hand, looking around the circle and seeing that Matt was the lowest card with a six.

Matt, for his part, looked pretty hopeful. His crush, who had been flirting with him off and on all night, had the chance to get physical with him.

Sarah being Sarah had a different thought. "Matty, I think I'm going to dare you to make a choice. You either need to take one item of clothing off of Nicole or Miranda using only your teeth, or you strip naked."

Matt raised a hand and opened his mouth to say something, then realized he was lost for words.

"Nice one," I said to Sarah.

"I thought so," she laughed.

Matt looked to Nicole. "Don't you even think about it, Matt," she growled, still playing the ice queen despite the fact that my hand was under her shirt and trailing my fingers across her skin, and her leg was pressed back feeling my cock getting firm.

He turned to Miranda. "I think a gentleman would take one for the team, wouldn't he?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I don't really want to be the next one naked," Matt said after a moment. "Sorry, Miranda." He said it to her, but looked guiltily at John, who was shocked that his friend would choose to strip his crush.

Matt stood up and approached Miranda, who crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him as if to say, 'Now what?'

Mat sighed and got down on his knees, then slowly leaned closer until he reached the hem of her shirt, then stopped. "Hold on," he said, and turned to Sarah. "Can I at least have her stand up? It'll make things a lot easier."

"That's fine," Sarah nodded.

Miranda rolled her eyes but stood up. Matt leaned forward again, and even I was surprised when the kid showed a little cajones and instead of biting the hem of Miranda's shirt, he went lower and got the waistband of her panties. He quickly tugged down, the elasticized fabric stretching for a moment before he adjusted and pulled them down to her knees in one shot.

"Matt!" Miranda said, immediately trying to cover up the tight little brown bush she was sporting, her pubic hair a warm, rich brunette like her hair and trailing down along her pussy lips. Usually I preferred my girls waxed clean, but the look was hot on Miranda.

"Erm srreh," he muttered, getting down on his hands and knees to pull the panties the rest of the way down her legs.

Miranda sat down in a hurry, stepping out of her panties, and Matt stood up with them in his teeth. He let them go and caught them, holding them up to Sarah. "Good?" he asked.

"Definitely," Sarah cackled.

Miranda had her hands buried in her lap, covering herself. "I can't believe you did that, Matt," she scowled.

"Yeah, dude. What the fuck?" John chipped in. "Not cool."

Matt raised his hand, shrugging hard. "Whatever, isn't this the point of the game? Sarah made me do a dare, I did it."

"It's true," Sarah said. "And hedefinitely did it."

"Whatever," Miranda sighed. Her legs were pressed closed around her hands and now I couldn't see shit. What I had seen had definitely interested me though. "Let's just play the next round so I'm not the centre of attention."

As the next hand got flipped Miranda chuckled as she looked over the cards, "Well now I can get some revenge." Her measly Eight was the highest card and beating out Sarah's three.

"Do your worst, babe," Sarah said, leaning in and smiling smarmily.

"Fine, um," Miranda looked around the circle. "I dare you to let John motorboat your tits."

"Oh, gladly," Sarah laughed, standing up and immediately moving over to John. "I guess you could call this Tit for Tat, yeah? Cause I got a feel, now you get a feel."

"Wait, what?" John asked dumbly.

Sarah pulled up her shirt, fully revealing her tits for the first time to the room. She really did have some amazing tits - they were full and big enough that they kind of hung wide, her perky pink nipples capping their bouncy weight. She was a girl built for fucking, including her tits. And Sarah put them to work, pulling John's face to her chest and smothering him in boobs and then shaking them back and forth.

Miranda laughed, watching the show as Sarah pulled back to show John's stunned expression, before pulling him in again. Meanwhile, Nicole was glaring at Sarah's back and Matt was glaring at Miranda, both of their crushes currently doing something with someone other than them.

Perfect. This was exactly what I wanted, and Miranda hadn't even realized she was helping me set it up. The more I could get Matt and John working against each other, the better this was going to turn out for me.

Sarah pulled away from John again, slowly pulling her crop top back down and shimmying a little, letting her tits wobble. "So how was that, Johnny boy?"

"Can we go on that ride again?" John asked.

Miranda, Sarah and I all laughed. Matt and Nicole, not so much.

Sarah went back to her seat and started shuffling cards.

"Fuck, Ace again," I said, turning over the Ace of Diamonds. That definitely made me the low card.

Matt, with perfect timing, was the high card with a ten. He was annoyed at Miranda and John, and I'd just made him feel like I was his ally by helping him out with his buddy. Matt looked over at me, then looked at Sarah, then at Miranda, considering his options.

"Tom, I dare you to eat out Miranda," Matt said.

The room was quiet for a long moment.

"Gladly," I said into that tense moment. I lifted Nicole from my lap, patting her on the ass again as I stepped away from her. I stepped over between John and the coffee table, the Hog nice and chubbed but not yet hard, letting him get a good look at what a real cock was like, then I was standing in front of Miranda. She was looking up at my face, then looked down blatantly at my cock, then back up to my face. "Hey," I said to her.

"I don't know..." she said.

"Miranda, babe," I said. "Do you want me to make you feel fucking good, or do you want to go home and wonder at what you missed out on?"

"You don't need to do this, Miranda," John said from beside her. "We can end the game right now."

"Oh, you're welcome to leave, John," I said. "But I've got a dare to do and Miranda is going to help me do it. Am I right, M?"

Miranda bit her lip, giving me that thinking face again, then slowly shifted her ass more forward on the couch. "Yeah, it's fine," she said, then turned to John. "It's just some oral between friends, right? It's not sex."

I smirked and knelt in front of her, and she let me spread her legs with my hands on her knees. Her mound was furry, but trimmed back like she usually shaved it and just hadn't done it recently. The hair traveled down the sides of her pussy lips, sparse but noticeable, giving her whole deal a sort of nasty grunge vibe compared to what I was used to seeing on girls. It was hot, and made me wonder if I should get Sarah, or for that matter Suze, to grow theirs out just for a change of pace.

"Come here," I said, leaning between her knees and wrapping one of my hands into her hair, pulling her to me for a kiss. She resisted for a moment before she realized what I was doing, then she kissed me back. It started with no tongue, but I prodded and she accepted. Her hair was silky between my fingers as I held her to me, and she smelled faintly like vanilla. Miranda was hot, and I let her explore for a moment with her tongue before I moved things along. Squeezing my hand in her hair a little tighter, I pulled her away from my kiss, moving her head to the side and kissing her jaw, then down her neck. I nipped her there, but didn't leave a mark.At least not yet. Once I'd reached the neck of her shirt, I stopped kissing and gently pushed her shoulders back until she was leaning back against the couch. I wrapped my hands under her, grabbing her by her bare ass, and pulled her right to the edge of the seat cushion before dipping my head and breathing her in.

"God, you smell good," I said, and then I maintained eye contact with her as I buried my nose and lips into her furry cunt. Her outer lips were nice and flushed already, puffy from desire, and I got an immediate taste of her arousal.

"Oh! Oh," Miranda squeaked. She breathed deeply, keeping her eyes locked with mine, and I went to work.

"This shouldn't take long," Sarah said behind me. "Tom's got a great tongue."

"Didn't need to hear that," John grumbled, sitting next to his crush as I tongued her pussy and nuzzled her clit with my nose.

I raised one hand up, putting my thumb to Miranda's lips, and she began to suck on it. "Good girl," I murmured into her cunt. My other hand was still holding onto her ass, one cheek gripped firmly and my fingers trailing into the crack. I didn't tease her any more than that, not wanting to push things too fast and scare her.

"Oh fuck, Tom. Tom!" Miranda crooned. "God, that's so good. How?" She started to rock her hips, wanting more pressure, so I took my thumb from her mouth and pressed it right above her clit, then strummed over it lightly.

"Please! Oh, fuck, oh fuck Tom please," Miranda whined. "No one- Oh, fuck. Oh, yeah, oh... fuuuuuck, I'm close, I'm close."

"Spread yourself for me," I said. She reached down and used both hands to spread open her pussy while I kept strumming her clit. Miranda stretched her puffy, furry lips to either side fully, giving a look I would bet only her gynecologist had ever seen before. I spit right on her spread open hole, and she shivered visibly, then I drove my tongue back into her.

She closed her eyes, her back arching as I felt her legs start to tremble.

And as I stepped up my speed, driving Miranda with my tongue, tasting her salty-sweet juice while my thumb strummed her clit like she played the guitar, I looked to my left at John.

He watched me give Miranda an orgasm, looking me in the eye as I did it, and he didn't say shit about it.

Miranda hiccuped, and then she squeezed my head between her thighs as she reached the end of her orgasm. "OOooooh, no yeah fuck," she groaned. She ran her hands through my hair and opened her eyes, looking down at me. "Tom, that was- fuck."

"If you want me to," I smirked. She had a drip of whitish grool, one little pearl of girl cum, oozing out of her.

"Oh," Miranda said, then realized what I'd implied. "Oh! Um, not- Um. Phew, I think I'm still feeling that."

I licked up that dollop of grool, then raised up and kissed her again, making her taste herself on my lips. I brought my lips to her ear and whispered so no one else could hear. "You taste fantastic." Then I stood fully, letting her get another eyeful of the Hog, but this time at full strength. Ten and a half inches of hard, meaty cock was projecting out from me like an iron bar, and I waggled that iron bar a bit as I stepped back away from her, and across John, to take my seat again.

"See," Sarah said. "Told you he'd be quick. He got you off in under three minutes, Miranda. Talk about a hair trigger."

"Fuck you, Sarah," Miranda laughed, still in the haze of her high.

Nicole stepped back to me to take her seat on my lap again, and I used one hand to keep the Hog in line with my leg. Nicole flipped the back of her skirt over my leg herself, looking back at me as if expecting I would say something snide, but I kept my mouth shut and just gave her a quick wink. She sat, and I let go of my cock, and it pressed firmly up against the back of her warm thighs. Nicole sucked in a breath, eyes going wider for a moment as she looked around, but no one was watching us. Miranda was all smiles, but trying to get herself back up to sitting and covering herself again. John was glaring at Matt, and guiltily trying to take glances at Miranda. Matt was looking a little guilty, and a little petulant, at his friend's anger, and Sarah was shuffling the cards again.

Well, this is interesting, I thought. I had shit all on the next round with a middle-of-the-road eight, but Nicole had drawn a Queen of clubs and Miranda had pulled an Ace of diamonds.

If I was reading the room right, and let's be real here the geek squad weren't hiding their feelings very well, my little lap warmer Nicole had a crush on John, who in turn had a crush on Miranda. Their little love triangle meant Nicole likely wanted to keep Miranda away from John.

Nicole leaned forward, her ass rubbing against my leg under her skirt. "Hmm," she said. "What to do with little Miss Bottomless."

"Nothing crazy," Sarah laughed. "I think my girl needs a bit longer to recover."

"Fuck off, Sarah," Miranda laughed, but I was happy to see she still had that post-orgasm grin plastered on her face, and her hair was mussed from me pulling on it.

"That's a good point," Nicole said. "Miranda, I think you owe Tom a thank-you. Why don't you... hmm..." She hesitated when I flinched my cock, still hard and pressing against the underside of her thighs. "Why don't you take over my spot on his lap, and take a picture with him?"

Miranda nodded, "Sure, that's not bad. Especially not after what we just did."

Nicole stood up, her juicy ass leaving me, and I reached out and pinched it.

"Ow! Fuck, Tom, that hurts," Nicole gasped.

"Just making sure you remember me," I said, and winked.

"You'll get used to it," Sarah said. "Tom is kind of an ass man."

"No, I'm not going toget used to it," Nicole said, and then pretended to storm around the coffee table, back to her seat next to John.

Meanwhile, Miranda had stepped past John heading in the opposite direction. She did so with her back to John, giving him a nice but brief look at her ass. When she reached me she turned around and I got that same view - her butt wasn't as juicy as Sarah's, or Nicoles, but it was nice and firm with enough volume that no one could deny it was cute and pert. She sat back, assuming the same position as Nicole had with her ass on my right thigh, except this time I didn't position my dick in hiding - I let the Hog stand proud and tall, and she brushed her hip right up against it.

"Alright," she said, opening up her phone and turning on the camera. She held it up and took a selfie with the two of us smiling, her leaning back slightly and me holding her high around her waist. "That good enough?"

"I don't think so at all," Sarah said. "Nicole said you have to thank him, and he made your pussy quiver and shake, girl.I think you should take one just as spread as you were for him when he went down on you."

"Yup, that's for sure what I meant," Nicole said, with just enough faltering sarcasm to make it questionable where it was actually true or not.

"Oh my god, really?" Miranda said.

"Miranda-" John said, but Miranda had turned on my lap to me.

"Tom, you swear you won't show anyone?" she asked me.

"Of course," I lied. "Everything that happens here, stays here tonight."

Miranda closed her eyes and took a breath. "Alright. Just this once."

She turned and sat back on me more, then threw one leg to the outside of mine so she was straddling my thigh. Miranda leaned back against my shoulder and chest, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders to keep her steady. "Here, Sarah, you take it from my phone," Miranda said, and handed over the phone. While Sarah got into position, I leaned over and sucked Miranda's earlobe between my lips, making her snort and wince, but also eek out a little humm of a moan.

Miranda reached down with one hand and spread her pussy lips open again, this time for the camera.