Again, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anytime you want, sweetie, do what you want," I said. With that, she straddled me, and Chani's eyes opened wide as Mina brusquely impaled herself on my cock to the hilt. Chani seemed surprised that the "consummation" was happening so soon! Mina pumped slowly for a long time, while Chani continued caressing and licking my cojones. After a few minutes, Mina suddenly tensed as she sat straight up, shoving me in as deep as she could, then shuddered with a violent orgasm as she screamed "Auuuuggh! Dios!" A few seconds later, I pulled out, and Chani giggled as she held my cock like a fire hose as it spewed gobs of hot cum all over Mina's ass. Mina then kissed me, long and lovingly.

" I loved feeling your hot cream on my cula, Querido. But when you're ready I want to do it again, and I want to feel your cum squirt deep, deep inside my pussy, por favor, okay? I never can get enough of your sweet hot cum!"

"Okay sweetie, just give me a few minutes," I said.

So a few minutes later, with Chani's help I was ready to lay pipe again. Mina and I assumed the missionary position. Mina spread her legs wide and Chani guided me gently into Mina's copiously wetted pussy. I pushed in deep, thrusting slowly at first, then faster as Mina started breathing faster. After a few minutes, her vagina began to flutter and I knew she was getting close to cumming.

"Ah, Damion, I am close, mmm. Please you don't pull out, squirt deep inside me, por Dios, while I am cumming! Ah! Auuugh! Ai! Aaaaah!"

When it was over, we all just lay there resting awhile, trying to relax. I dozed off, but after a few minutes I woke to hear the girls softly chatting.

"Okay, what's up now?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"Sorry to wake you, Querido. We were just saying this is the first time Chani and I were together in a threesome!" Mina said.

"And it certainly won't be the last," I said. "I think we need some more wine coolers!"

After some wine and some rest, we chatted a little more.

"What if, after we are all asleep, two of us wake and start doing something, then the other one wakes up while they are still doing it, what then?" Chani ventured.

"They should just keep doing it until they're satisfied, and the other one can just watch and masturbate, or join in the fun, or do both!" I answered.

More laughter, groping, kisses, and caressing of those four luscious breasts. Then wine took its toll and we all drifted into peaceful slumber, with two beautiful faces at my shoulders, their heavenly breasts touching me, and their delicious scents and warmth surrounding me. What a beautiful way to fall asleep!

3. Sunday

About three a.m. I woke to Chani's gentle shaking of my arm.

"Damion, sweetest, are you awake?" she whispered, snuggling close.

"Yes, are you alright?"

"No. I mean yes. Mina told you about my man that I lost?"

"Yes. I was very sad to hear that. Were you lovers for a long time?"

"Si, about a year, then he went to fight. We made love almost every day until he left. Since then I have had no one, no lovers. Then Mina showed me your picture and you reminded me of him so much! I was so missing him, that at night I would masturbate thinking about him, and when I came it seemed for a brief moment that he was with me. But lately, I have been thinking of you when I masturbate, and I think I truly love you, sweetest. I do not want to cause trouble for you or Mina, but would you help me to masturbate tonight?"

"Chani, Mina and I will help you in any way we can, and it will cause no trouble for us," I said.

"Then please, help me tonight. I long for you to hold me, and take my breasts into your mouth and enter my body. But tonight just masturbation, por favor."

I did not answer her. I rolled over closer to her, caressed her tender body and thighs, then caressed and kissed her breasts, then slowly moved my hand down across her warm soft belly, gently opened her legs, moving down so I could tongue her most sensitive places. The heat came out of her like an oven. She desperately needed to be loved. As I licked her engorged clit, Chani's eyes were closed tight, her breathing was fast, and her whole body was as taut as a drawn bowstring. Unknown to us, Mina had awakened. She moved slowly to Chani, repeatedly kissing one then the other breast. Chani opened her eyes and tried to speak but she couldn't because she was starting to cum, then she came really violently, "Ai! Aah! Aaaah! Por Dios! Aaaaaaaaah!"

When it was over she sat up, panting, seeming bewildered.

"Mina, I am sorry, but it was so wonderful, I had been so long without pleasure... I love you and Damion, please forgive me, my sister," she said, crying.

"Chani, you are feeling shame, but for no reason, hermana. Know that we both love you." Mina held and comforted her, "I am so glad you are my sister...and that we are so happily fucking the beautiful man we love!" They giggled a little.

"How do I thank Damion? He was so gentle, and gave me pleasure so easily and beautifully," Chani said, drying her eyes.

"Don't worry, I am sure he will think of something," Mina quipped.

"Si, Chani, please rest and sleep now. Tomorrow we'll go to the beach, and drown all our silly troubles," I said.

"What do you mean, silly troubles?" Chani asked.

"I mean the only thing that really matters is that we are together. Everything else is just silly trouble," I said.

After Chani settled down, I kissed her saying,"I am going to be with Mina now. Are you alright?"

"Yes, sweetest. I will watch and maybe join, if it is okay?"

"Of course it's okay! Don't be afraid."

I rolled over to Mina. She was lying on her belly, smiling at Chani. I walked on my knees and got behind Mina. We did not engage in foreplay. I sensed she was hot and urgently wanted penetration. She spread her legs, planted her knees, then arched her back and lifted her tush and got positioned for doggie-style entry. I was kind of hot too, and tried to push right into her glistening slit. But Mina was a little dry and I only got partway in. Chani saw this and came over to us, pulled me out and took me into her mouth, stroking and licking for wetness. Then she guided my now-slippery shaft while I easily pushed into Mina, to the hilt. I slow-stroked for a long time, while Chani fondled my cojones and noisily wet-kissed me non-stop. Mina heard the smooching and laughed, "Aha, I hear you two, making love behind my back!"

"Ai, seguramente! I love your lover, and I love his cojones grandes!" Chani retorted.

I felt Mina's vagina flutter as she started to come. A few minutes later she came violently, wildly thrashing, and I had to hold her hips tightly to stay inside. When her orgasm subsided, Mina said, panting and out of breath,

"You did not cum, love? Please do not stop, give me a nice creampie, ahora!"

Chani was still cupping and fondling my cojones. Her eyes opened wide and she said,

"Por Dios, sweetest! I can feel your cojones moving! You must be cumming un quart! Caramba!"

I pushed clear in, stopped pumping, and unloaded five huge spurts deep in Mina, then collapsed as my knees gave out, and I crawled to the center of the bed.

"I want a picture!" Mina demanded, then lay on her back with legs spread and pushed. Chani took a picture of Mina's snatch as the frothy cum dribbled out. Why she wanted that picture, I will never know.

"Good night, Queridas," I said, and it was lights out for me...for a while.

4. Monday, to the beach

About six a.m., still dark, I woke to a loud clap of thunder. I looked left but Chani was not there. Looking right I saw her on top of Mina, in the sixty-nine position. One of them was moaning and sounded close to orgasm. They were so beautiful, I couldn't look away, so I just watched until both had cum, then they cuddled in each other's arms. I tried to return to sleep, but I was restless and anything but sleepy after that show. Chani took note of my plight and whispered, "Can't sleep, sweetest?"

Then without another word, as the sun came up, she went down on me, and it was heavenly. I was sure she could get milk from a crowbar! Then we cuddled close to Mina and slept like babes.

Later that morning we had a nice breakfast. Chani made her native tortillas, and there were eggs, bacon, juice, and strong coffee. The girls asked about the beach.

"It's a nice clean beach, palms, soft powdery sand, very beautiful, all ages. If we drive a little further south, it is all ages nude. Still further, it is adults only and completely open," I said.

Chani asked, "What does 'completely open' mean?"

"That means nudity and exposed sex acts are allowed. It is walled off from public view. I'm guessing you hot tamales would prefer the southernmost part of the beach?"

"Si Señor, por favor! Vamanos!" they said together.

*****

It was a perfect day for beach lovers: clear sky, eighty-five degrees, steady breeze, and gentle surf. The "all ages" beach was practically overrun with children, the "nude" area was lightly populated, but the "open" section was very lightly occupied, perfect for us. We found a shady spot, spread our blankets and put up a small sun umbrella, then shucked our clothing and began enjoying the sun. The girls were self-conscious at first and tried to cover their boobies with hands and arms, but they quickly attuned and lost their shyness, as everyone here was naked.

"Anybody for a beer?" I said, breaking open our cooler.

We enjoyed the ice-cold brew, it was like gold in this heat. Then we lay back again, Chani on my left, Mina on my right, soaking up sun. All around us, couples were lying naked on their blankets, some just holding hands or kissing, others making love in various positions, some masturbating each other, or having oral sex. People walked by the lovemakers, scarcely glancing at them. It was a totally relaxed atmosphere.

Not surprisingly, I started to have urges. I turned to Mina saying "Want to?"

"Ask Chani first. She is our guest," she smiled.

I turned to Chani and said, "Want to?"

"Want to do what, sweetest? Oh, you mean copulate? Si, of course I do! Are you ready?" She looked down on me, "Ai, I see you are amply ready! Shall I get on top?"

"Si, I would love to have you on top. And Mina is going to help."

"She will help? Um...okay." She rolled over, straddling me, as light as a feather. She giggled a little, "Sweetest, your chest hair, it tickles my nipples!"

"I am so glad, Querida," I laughed.

Mina was on her hands and knees now, behind Chani's tush, and took me into her mouth for a few strokes and a good wetting. Then she guided me gently, slowly into Chani's trembling pussy, and I pushed in as deep as I could.

Chani drew a sharp breath when I pushed in. Her head was on my chest and I whispered to her, "We are joined now, Querida, and I love your warmth and your scent, and the sweet taste of your skin, and you will live in my heart forever."

"And you in mine, my sweetest, forever," she whispered. "And now even as you are deep within me as I have so long desired, let thy sweet love rush into me like a river into the sea! Now rage within me, and quell my passion! Do it now, Querido, fuck me fast and hard and deep!"

Then I thrust in and out of her as fast and hard and deep as I could, until she was sweating and panting and inhaling sharply, and I felt her sweet vagina begin to quiver and spasm. Meanwhile, Mina was alternately licking my cojones and the cleft of Chani's derrière, while she vigorously masturbated herself. Chani came first, violently, "Aaah! Dios! Ai! Fuck! Aieeeeeeee!"

After Chani's orgasm, Mina moved up to my shoulder, then facing Chani she swung her leg over my head, perching on my face so that I could lick her swollen clit, while she and Chani french-kissed. Mina came in a few minutes and I came when she did, and it felt like I pumped a gallon into Chani as the cum oozed from her tight pussy.

Chani said softly, panting, "I know you came really hard, sweetest, I felt it squirting into me so thick and hot and fast. But please stay deep in me a little while, and if Mina can help get you up then I want to fuck again por favor, otra vez, okay?"

Again? Must be a family trait! But how could I refuse? Mina gently massaged my depleted cojones while I was still inside Chani, quickly bringing me up to full readiness. Then as I started to pump again, Chani smiled and kissed me tenderly and said, with eyes twinkling,

"I so want that you pump me full of thy hot sweet cum again! Will you promise to always do this to me, Querido?" smiling and softly kissing my cheek.

"Si, love, I will. Every blessed chance I get!"

As I pumped Chani slowly, Mina lay down alongside us. She kissed Chani on the lips, then kissed me tenderly and lovingly, then embraced us both, saying, "I love you both, and you are forever in my deepest heart."

They both kissed me as I came again deep inside Chani. Then I went soft and pulled out, and Mina tongued Chani's gleaming slit until she came again. I knew Mina wanted to make love then, but I was really out of steam for a while. So we stretched and rested awhile, the girls using my arms as pillows. Mina knew I would make it up to her.

Spotty little clouds came over, bringing a very light shower, even though the sun was out full force. We huddled together for warmth against the chilly drizzle. I thanked God that I was with these two beautiful angels, and pondered the strange destinies that had brought us together, as we drifted to sleep on the warm sand.

The weather was so nice, I decided to draw a few days of accrued vacation. I knew things were light at the office, so I called my boss, gave him a sob story about an unexpected visit from a family member, and got a few days of vacation leave. The girls called their bosses and did the same. Now we had to figure out what to do with all this time. Heh, we'll think of something fun, I'm sure!

"Okay Queridas, we have the whole week off, so whatever you want to do, we do!" I said.

"Can we stay at beach another day?" Chani asked.

"Yes, I would like that too. But do we then sleep at night on the beach?" Mina said.

"It is allowed, but on the beach road there are some small cabins. It would be better and safer to sleep in one of those. How about I book one for a few days, then we can get nice tans?"

"Okay with us, love," Mina said.

So I called the cabin office and got booked for the week.

"There's a restaurant near the cabins, so let's go and check in, then we can grab some supper and a drink," I said.

We dressed, then drove to the cabins. Our room was comfy, had a double bed, a nicely stocked mini-bar, and a tiny kitchen. We unpacked then walked to the restaurant, and had some angel hair pasta and a light salad. Before heading back to the beach, we packed some white and some red wine to enjoy at sunset.

We got back to the beach just before sunset. The western sky was painted in red and silver and orange. There was a cool breeze coming in from the ocean, cool enough that we huddled together for warmth. Around us, most couples were huddled together just watching the sunset, as we were. But some were impervious to it and were making love, or having oral sex. Some were slow-dancing to radio music. The soft sounds of voices and music, the occasional cries of orgasm, and the scent of marijuana filled the air. The wine was delicious, the free atmosphere somehow making it taste even better. Mina and Chani sat naked on either side of me like children, their arms clasped around drawn up knees. I wondered if they realized how I absolutely adored them, how I wanted to be with them constantly, touching them, tasting them, exploring every inch of their heavenly bodies, giving them pleasure, taking the pleasures that they gave me, keeping them from the cold, holding them in the night. I prayed that they understood, and loved me in return.

I started feeling a little dizzy, and the wine was distorting and blending my thoughts together, like the shifting patterns of a kaleidoscope. I lay back on the blanket, then turned to one side and kissed and licked and sucked on Mina's hip, then turned and did the same to Chani's.

"Queridas, please lie down with me," I said gently.

They did then Mina said,"Que pasa, Querido, are you alright? Don't you want to watch the sunset?"

"What wrong, sweetest? You feel okay?" Chani said.

"Just feeling a little sad. Too much wine I think," I said.

Mina looked at Chani. "Hmm. Chani, I think our Querido needs something to cheer him."

"Oh, you mean like a little push-push?" Chani giggled."Your turn then, and I help."

"Okay my turn. But I think you may have to help mucho." Mina said.

"Mina, I won't be very good tonight." I said. "Maybe--"

"Hush, Chani helps, and we will be fine."

Mina then got on top, and kissed me long and tenderly. Chani started a gentle massage of my cock and said, "A little bit floppy but I work on it." Then she took my cock into her mouth and slowly stroked and licked, and it soon came to almost full erection. She added some lubricating cream and gently rubbed it in, then copiously lubed Mina.

"Okay, pretty good now to go," Chani reported, then slowly eased my engorged cock into Mina.

Mina looked a little surprised and said. "Oh, Querido, your pene is nice and thick, and it slid in oh so easily!" Then she pushed down on me so it was all the way in. "Can you push, Querido?"

"Better if you push tonight, sweetie."

"Okay, I push. Chani did her job well. It feels wonderful, love."

She did the pumping until she was sweating profusely, then suddenly Mina squeezed me frantically, and buried her face in my chest as she shuddered through a violent orgasm, "Aieee!..cumming, Huuuuh! Por Dios! Aaah! Aaaaah! Mmmmm!

Her sweet body was hot as a firecracker. "Sweetie, want sone cold wine?" I said.

"No, I am okay now. Thank you, Queridito, that was so beautiful," she panted. You felt so thick and pumped me so perfectly," Mina said, again kissing me long and tenderly. "Please, don't pull out, stay like this a little while. Then we maybe go again please, if you are up for it."

Suddenly we heard the strangest thing: a round of applause, coming from a dozen or so naked couples who had gathered around to watch our antics! They must have enjoyed the show, as all the guys were sticking straight out, the girls' nipples were in full bloom, and a few girls were unabashedly jacking off their guys. One guy started to ejaculate, and his girl immediately dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth, sloppily sucking until he came all over her face and neck. She finished and while still on her knees smiled at me, raised her eyebrows, cupped her boobies and gently flopped them at me as if making an offer. I hated to refuse but I thought this was not a good time, and instead created a diversion:

"Thank you very much, ladies and gents, next fuckathon starts at midnight!" I said, laughing.

My girls seemed a little embarrassed, but they suppressed the urge to cover their breasts.

The spectators chatted with us awhile, then all wished us well and went on their ways. Nice people.

Mina quipped, "So I guess we now are certified nudists?"

"I don't know, but I do know you two are the most beautiful women on the beach. Ven a mi!"

We lay together, huddled for warmth against the chill breeze, and slept on the beach until midnight. Then we drove back to the cabin, had a little more wine, and flopped into bed. It was small for three, so we just slept close together, which we liked anyway. It had been a long day. Not surprisingly, a small rain storm came in overnight. But it was welcome, and the pattering of the rain was somehow very relaxing.

Before sleep, I prayed that God would watch over my two precious ladies, and that He whispers to them that I love and cherish them above all else.