Again, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled a big grin and said,"Like this?"

"No, the other beautiful cheeks," I said.

She spread her buns, then I gently pushed a finely crafted ribbed dildo into her sweet tender ass.

"Oh Damion! Uhm. it's good, feels like a real cock, I love it! Work it slow, and pump your cock too. Uhh, uhn, I think-- Omigod! It's so good. I'm gonna cum again. Aah! Aaaah, I love you, Damion! Fuck me! Hard! Harder! Shit! Fuck! Aah! Aaaah! Aaaaaaaah!"

Needless to say, we woke the others, who made some wine coolers, then gleefully joined in the fun. I gave Mina and Cbani their suprises, then after some wine, Mina and I floppef down on the blanket where Lauren and I were screwing just a few minutes before. She kissed me tenderly and long, and I could tell by her scent that she wanted to make love right now. I started by kissing her honey-sweet breasts and nipples, then kissed my way to her warm belly and laved her navel, then moved down to her sweet golden bush, licking and sucking her engorged clit. She came quickly, shuddering through an intense orgasm, "Aiiee! Dios! Aaah! Aaaaaaah! Damion! Unnnnh! Oh oh ah! When she became calm, she smiled her little-girl smile and said, "Got milk?"

I said,"Si, mi amor, for you always there will be milk." Then she proceeded to gently mouth my balls, then milked my cock, sucking tenderly and lovingly, then swirling her tongue gently around the head, until I spilled a huge load into her lovely mouth.

She licked her lips, "Gracias, Querido. I love the sweet taste of your hot white cum, especially en la manana."

"And I love the taste of...all of you. I love you, Querida," I said.

"Lo se, mi amor."

We kissed, then we glanced around to see what Chani and Lauren were doing, and found them doing sixty-nine on the far side of the bed, each with her new dildo deep in the other's pussy.

"Hey, you two lovebirds wanna join Mina and me in the kitchen for some coffee?" I said.

"Si, sweetest. We will come, as soon as we cum!" Chani said.

We enjoyed coffee and crunchy toast, then we all showered and stretched out in bed.

The pattering of rain on the roof was steady and comforting. Chani snuggled back, closer to Mina. Mina's tender tushy warmed my lap. I felt Lauren's warm breasts and hands on my back.

I listened to their soft breathing...

Blessed quietness...I thanked God for creating rest.

In my dream there was no blackness, but blue sky, and silver clouds, gentle breezes and golden light..and faint guitar music.

Who knows what terrible or wonderful things tomorrow will bring? I only know that I love them, and that for me is all that matters. What will come, will come. But for now, this night, the world is in perfect order.

**********

12. De plane, de plane!{5}

I was jolted awake by a terrible, raucous ringing, the loudest sound I ever heard, and somebody was furiously shaking my arm.

"Daddy, daddy! Wake up! Mommy is on the phone and she's in the airplane and she wants to talk to you! Wake up!"

"Okay Chani, give me the phone, sweetie. Hello, Mina, are you alright?"

"Si, Damion, I am fine, Querido. We will be landing in Florida in about twenty minutes, and I must ask you something now, because by the time we get settled in hotel it will be very late to call. Twelve girls from the magazine are with me, including my boss Lauren whom you met. She just heard from our home office that they want us to visit a nudist resort tomorrow, and pose for some um, nude publicity photos for the magazine, and we would all be together in a group tour. But they said it was not mandatory if we or our husbands objected. I want to go, but only if it is alright with you."

"Of course it is alright. That is, as long as you don't look at the boys! Tell Lauren you talked to me and everything is okay. And tell her I said hola. I just wish I were there with you."

"Thank you, sweetest. And don't worry, I don't look at the boys, just men! But I not look at the ones con penes y cojones grandes! Well, maybe I just take a little peek! Ha! And I promise when I return we three go to the nudie beach in Santa Barbara, and I even let you look at the mujer with tetas grandes, okay? Haha! Is everything alright at home, and is Chani eating okay?"

"Si, she is fine. She wants pancakes and bacon tonight, so we are going to IHOP later."

"My flight back is next Wednesday and lands at six pm. I call you from the airport, and the three of us have supper together. And I want to go to IHOP too! And you know this trip was important for my job, but still I hate to leave you alone for so long. What will you do until I get home?"

"I will wait for you, meditating how sweet life will be when you come back to me." {4}

"Umm, that is beautiful, Querido. Was it from a song?" she said.

"Si, Meditation. I will play it for you en la guitarra, when we are together again."

"Ai! I will hold you to that! And Querido, I know your lil' friend is lonely and cold, and my chacha is sad and hungry. When I am back, I take you deep inside, and we make them warm and happy again! Siente mi amor! Kiss Chani for me, and know that I love and miss you, Querido."

"I love you too, Querida. Uh, one more thing, your plane. What kind is it?"

"Is twin engine propeller plane, one of the girls say it is Beechcraft. Why?"

"Please do me a favor, fly home in a commercial airliner. There are some big storms coming in the next few days, and the big jets would be safer and not as bumpy. Promise me you will do this."

"Okay Querido, if you wish it absolutely. I call you tomorrow with my new flight time."

"Okay, and you will have a much smoother flight. Love you. Have fun and hurry home."

I hung up, and little Chani was gently swaying with arms folded, staring up at me, blue eyes wide open, waiting anxiously. I glanced outside and a storm was brewing, with frequent flashes of strangely colored lightning. Picking up Chani, "We better get to the car before the rain starts." I kissed her left cheek. "That kiss was from mommy." Then I kissed her right. "And this one is from me. Ready for pancakes, chiquita?"

"Si, si! Vamanos, daddy!"

END

Epilogue:

Real beauty and love are from the God of all creation, and will not be found in lustful dreams nor in the obscure darkness of a lost soul. We have only to look around us, and they are always there. They surround us and sustain us, and give us the heart to live. They are the sun, the earth and sea, the endless sky, the warmth and beauty of women and children, the love of loving and being loved, and the joy of simply living... there is nothing more.

{dedicated to Meagan}

Sources/References:

{1} King Kong, 1933 movie, RKO Pictures

{2} Song, Who wants to live forever, by Queen

{3} Song, Sorry seems to be the hardest word, by Elton John

{4} Song, Meditation, by Antonio Carlos Jobim

{5} famous exclamation from tv's Fantasy Island

Again -Song 1949 sung by Frank Sinatra