Again, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5. Tuesday, early coffee

I woke just before dawn, and the cabin was dimly lit by the little kitchen light. Mina was still sawing logs, but Chani had been up for a while and had made coffee. We sat at the tiny kitchen table, sipping coffee and pondering each other. The cabin was chilly, making the hot coffee very welcome.

" I see stars in your eyes, Chani. What are you thinking, Querida?"

She was clad only in an old tank top of mine, which did little to cover her beautiful breasts, and it hung down to mid-thigh. Her legs and feet were bare and cold, and she snuggled them against mine under the table, as a child would.

"Oh, just thinking about last night, and hope you are feeling better. Think maybe too much vino and too much sun yesterday made you woozy. Your color looks better today, Querido," she said.

"Not nearly as beautiful as your color, Querida," She reddened as my eyes were irresistibly drawn to her neck and the exposed tops of her lovely breasts. As intimate as we had been, still she blushed when I gazed upon her beauty.

"Um, Mina and I, do we truly please you, my sweetest?" she asked.

"Have I not made it clear that you both please me? I have given you my heart, my love, I long to be with you always, in every way, both of you. You are my breath, my life. What more can I tell you, Querida?"

"Nada, my sweetest. We just want to know that you are happy, and if you desire anything please, please tell us. You have been so kind to me Querido, and yet you hardly even know me. So please, if I can ever do anything for you, ever, just say. And I know Mina feels the same."

"Gracias, Querida. And know that I cannot find words enough to tell how precious you and Mina are to me. Now, otra cafe, por favor! Then come sit on my lap and we'll discuss the first thing that comes up!"

"Haha, I wonder what that will be!" she laughed as she poured me another coffee. She took off the tank top then said, "I sit facing you or back to you or sideways on lap?" Now she was standing before me completely naked. God's glory, what a beautiful sight! I felt my face and neck going hot.

"Facing me please."

"Okay Querido, but there is a big hard thing in the way! What should I do with It?"

"Just hide it somewhere."

"Pero donde? Ah, I have just the place!"

She straddled my lap, then slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing cock, burying it deep in her warm soft golden bush.

"Ai, cold now. You keep me warm, sweetest?"

"Si, I will keep you warm, I will try to set you on fire!" I folded my arms around her, pulled her close, and tasted her wonderful breasts and nipples, then burying my face in her soft warm neck and golden hair, I fucked her with long slow strokes to make it last as long as I could.

We pumped gently, slowly about an hour; I wanted to stay inside her forever. I gripped the tender cheeks of her derrière, moving her gently up and down. I was trying to be careful, because if she was like Mina, she would hate it if I slipped out. But on one stroke, I lifted her too far and slipped out, then when she came down I mistakenly penetrated her sweet cula.

"Oops!" her eyes looked very surprised.

"Sorry, I said," and started to pull out.

"No, it is okay, sweetest. Please, stay in. I jellied it for thee, just in case."

"You make me very happy, Chani. I will go easy," I said.

"Don't have to go easy...I used mucho gel, so don't be afraid to push...and know that I am loving it," kissing me tenderly, sweetly.

So I pumped her tender cula very slowly and gently, so not to hurt her. As we pumped, I massaged her swollen lovebud, and she had a surprisingly mild orgasm, softly purring "Ahh, ahh, unh, mmm."

I came soon after she did, and she kissed me as my hot cum spewed deep inside her.

We rested and dozed on the chair for an hour or so. Mina got up and saw us sitting there still coupled, and she giggled.

"Buenas Dias, ninos! Aha, I see you had a nice breakfast!" she laughed.

Chani dismounted gently then whispered in Mina's ear. Mina smiled and came over to me saying,

"Aha, now you know us both equally well, Querido! Te gusta mi hermana?" she asked.

"Oh si, me encanta!" and they both laughed.

"How about some toast and more coffee, then we all take a little siesta before going to beach?" Mina said.

Lying in bed, Mina said softly to me, "You know, it occurs to me that you did not cum last night when we made love on the beach, but I know you were not feeling good. Can I make it up to you now?"

"You do not owe me anything, Querida, but any gift from you, I will gladly accept," I said.

She got on top, straddling me so that her golden bush was in my face, then gently grasped my cock, alternately hand-stroking and mouthing it, slowly, gently. I spread her creamy slit and woke her tiny friend, and it began to puff up nicely. Chani had been masturbating and watching us, but now she joined us, saying "I will do it for thee, Querido," then she began to lick Mina's hot slit and clit. I nuzzled Chani's neck and kissed and laved her breasts as I gently massaged her wet slit and engorged clit.

This time I came first, quietly, my body jerking as I gushed my creamy load into Mina's sweet warm mouth, and she swallowed it eagerly. Mina came next, rather quietly, with my cock still in her mouth. Finally Chani trembled through a mild orgasm, her face buried in my chest. Then I gently massaged the tender mounds of both as they softly sighed with pleasure.

Then blessed rest came easily to us, and we slept peacefully with arms and legs around each other, until noon.

We huddled together for a hot shower, then enjoyed. a light lunch of crisp bacon, toast and juice before heading for the beach. Happily, the heavens had granted us another beautiful sunny day. We spread our blankets and put up the umbrella, then got naked and opened an iced bottle of white wine. Chani lay on her tummy to get her back tanned. Her tush and thigh made an inviting pillow, but first I covered them with kisses, which she seemed to enjoy. What a soft, delectable pillow it was! Mina then followed suit, claiming my thigh for her pillow, and we relaxed and basked in the beautiful sun. The wine was sweet and cold and when it went down, I felt it almost to my knees. We lay and rested like that until mid afternoon, drowsy from the wine and sunshine.

I was resting peacefully until I glanced at a couple just a few feet away. She was brunette, lightly tanned, very shapely, large-breasted and very pretty. Her date was well built and deeply tanned. They were just starting to make love, kissing and caressing. Then she lay back, as her man appoached her on his knees. His cock was only fairly thick but very long, and she mouthed and laved the head then proceeded to deep-throat him, her throat bulging once when the cock went in deep. She fellated him and fondled his balls and in a few minutes he ejaculated mostly into her throat, then pulled out, spilling cum on her face and breasts. Then he went to her crotch. She spread her legs wide and drew her knees up and he went down hungrily on her brunette bush for a few minutes. Then on folded knees he sat between her legs and pushed her knees back almost to her shoulders. He pushed his cock fully into her pussy and thrust deeply and rapidly while his huge pouch swung like a trapeze and slapped her perineum. She seemed to be enjoying it immensely, propping up on her elbows to watch the huge cock fucking in and out of her. When our eyes met, she licked her lips invitingly. I had an urge to go over and put something in her mouth, but thought better of it and instead drew Chani close and gently went down on her golden bush. Then she did the same to Mina, and Mina attended my aching rod. The brunette kept watching me intently as her man pumped her, now almost brutally, and a few minutes later her eyes flew open wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream as she shuddered and bent forward, climaxing violently. Then still staring at me, she lay back as her man straddled her belly, ejaculating a huge load onto her belly and breasts. Watching them had really stirred me up, and a few seconds later I tapped Mina's shoulder but I was too late and sprayed my frothy stuff all over her beautiful face.

"Lo siento, Querida. I didn't mean to do that, sorry," I said.

"Haha, that's okay Querido. It was that brunette's fault, not yours!" Mina just laughed it off.

A few minutes later, Mina and Chani made oral love and quietly enjoyed gentle orgasms, then we huddled together and rested. The nearby couple packed their stuff and were leaving. As the brunette passed by, she knelt down and kissed my cheek and gave my tush a little tweak, saying "Bye, beautiful." I grabbed and kissed her hand and said "It was my pleasure, pretty." She smiled and licked her upper lip, saying "Maybe next time," as she pressed a small slip of paper into my hand. Then she spoke briefly with the girls, nodded goodbye, and went with her date on their way. What a pair of tits and what a dreamy beautiful ass!

After that we cuddled under the umbrella, and just like clockwork, a daily shower came. It was okay though, as the cold rain cooled me off nicely. We cuddled closer for warmth. I held Mina's face in my hands, kissing her forehead then mouth, then I turned to Chani and did the same. I pulled a light plastic sheet over us to keep off the chilly breeze and rain. The rain drizzled down around us as our naked bodies built up a cozy warmth under the sheet, and we drifted off into restful slumber.

We slept on the beach until well after sunset, then the breeze grew really cold so we headed back to our little cabin. The girls made coffee and brownies. The cabin had a small TV, but there were no skin channels available, and the girls were disappointed. "No problem, I think we can make our own porn," I said, then they laughed. So we had some wine, watched old black-and-white movies until everybody was sleepy, then piled into bed. The cabin was chilly, so we pulled up a light blanket, and sleep came easily.

6. Wednesday, morning delight

As usual, I woke at sunrise. Mina was sleeping soundly on her back, her legs spread invitingly. I couldn't resist it: I moved to her mound, gently pushed my tongue into her slit as deep as I could, then proceeded to dart it in and out while gently caressing her love button. After a few strokes she woke and groggily said "Querido? Ah, mi amor, don't stop, please don't stop! Ai..Ai...Aaah! Aaaaaaaaaah!" Then I kissed and held her, and we both slept again. But apparently Chani had watched the performance, because a few minutes later she tapped gently on my shoulder. I turned to her, her legs were already spread wide, and she said softly, "Lo mismo, por favor?"

"Con mucho gusto," I replied, as I assumed the sixty-nine position with her, then immediately plunged my tongue deep and hard into her wet coño as she deeply swallowed my cock. Soon we both reached orgasm, and as we came together It felt as though a million butterflies had flown out of my cock. I kissed her then said,"Cafe, por favor?"

"Si, sweetest. Let me go bathroom few minutes then I will make thee coffee."

Later I met her in the tiny kitchen. We were both clad in terrycloth. Chani fixed coffee and some crunchy toast with butter and peanut butter, which I loved. Mina came in, also in terrycloth. The girls stood close to me, letting their robes fall open. They kissed and embraced and as they did, their nipples delicately kissed each other. Chani giggled as she handed me a leftover brownie saying,"Here, sweetest, chocolate goes very well with two flavors of titties!" Then they stood on either side of me, surrounding my face with their four delectable breasts. I took a bite of brownie, then slid my hands over their golden bushes, gently caressing their sweet, tender mounds as I tasted each breast left to right, then right to left, then over again and again, sucking their delicate nipples tenderly. Chani was right, chocolate goes very well with titties, they were delicious! The word "heaven" had now been redefined.

Then we had coffee and toast. Sipping coffee, Mina had a restless look in her eyes. I knew she wanted something, but what?

"Que pasa, Querida? Need something?" I said gently.

"Nothing is really wrong, Querido. Just, ever since I saw you with Chani that way, I have been wanting it so badly, I want you in me that way again, deep and hard, and I want to feel your hot cum squirting deep up my cula. I hope that is not too slutty, is it, love? And I want Chani to be with us."

"You know me Mina, anything you want..."

Later, we went to the bedroom. Side-by-side, the girls got on their knees and bent over on the bed. I pulled up their terrycloths, exposing their spectacular asses, so beautiful I immediately had a rock-hard erection.

"Please you take Chani first, and try not to cum, so you will squirt more into me, please Querido." Mina said, her voice husky.

"Okay sweetie, I will try."

I got on my knees, behind Chani's tush.

"We both used plenty gel, Querido, so don't be afraid to push," Chani said as she reached behind and gently stroked me.

Then as Mina watched, Chani guided my cock as I spread her buns and gently pushed into her sweet tender ass, and started pumping with slow, deep strokes. The girls kissed while I slowly pumped, then I pumped faster and faster while caressing Mina's vulva. Soon Chani was breathing fast, and in a few minutes she orgasmed loudly, especially loud for her, "Ai..Aiee! Damion! Dios! Ahh! Aaaaaaaaaah!"

I did not cum, then I gently pulled out and kissed Chani's soft derrière on both cheeks. Still rock hard, I sidled over behind Mina's tush. She spread her buttocks, and I pushed in gently, stroking slowly at first, then faster and faster, until Mina was breathing fast and getting close to orgasm. As she french-kissed Chani. Mina's body suddenly jerked with a violent orgasm,"Dios! Unngh! Aah! Aaaaah! Cum deep in me, Querido, deep! Aieeee! Aaah, mi amor, oooh!"

Then I came hard with five huge spurts, ejaculating so violently, I feared it would make me a cripple, and felt like I pumped a quart into Mina's tender ass. When I was through cumming, I shoved in deep one final time, and stayed in for a couple minutes. Her ass felt so smooth and deliciously warm, I hated to pull out. But I finally pulled out reluctantly, glad it was still attached! I kissed Mina's sweet derrière as I had Chani's.

" I hope that was enough cum for you sweetie," I said, exhausted.

"Si Querido," she panted, I felt it fairly squirting up into me, so thick and hot and fast, and it was wonderful. Gracias, mi amor."

We showered, piled into bed and slept, long and dreamless.

7. Thursday, coffee can wait

I woke at first light, had a quick shower, then staggered naked into the kitchen, looking for coffee. There wasn't any, so I started looking for the stuff to make it. Chani came in, completely naked, "Buenas Dias, sweetest." Already I felt that ache stirring deep inside me again. She kissed me tenderly and said "Let me make you coffee, Querido. Sit down and rest and I make toast too." Her skin was warm and tender, and felt like soft velvet.

I backed her against the counter saying "Coffee can wait." She sat on the counter and I spread her legs, then went down on her wonderfully soft golden bush. I licked her vulva until the lips were copiously wet. She trembled then as I pushed my tongue deep into her succulent vagina.

"Ai..Ahh!" she whispered, pressing her calves to my back, pulling me to her. Her clit was fully engorged now and I lapped it unceasingly. Soon she closed her eyes and arched her back, breathing fast. She held my head as her sweet coño fluttered and spasmed, and she screamed as her orgasm reached its violent climax, "Ai! Aaaaaaah! Damion, please you fuck me right now! Ahora!" I stood up, and she locked her legs around my back, then she reached down and brutally thrust my stiff cock deep into her creamy slit. Her beautiful blue eyes were wide open now, staring at me hungrily as I screwed her deeply and slowly. She reached down again, cupping and fondling my balls.

"I want to again feel thy cojones dance as they did when you doggie-fucked Mina, my sweetest,"she whispered softly.

As I started to cum I kissed her neck and like Mina's, her skin tasted sweetly of honey. Then I held her tight, burying my face in her warm neck and golden hair. The force of release was so strong that my knees almost gave out, and I shook violently as my white-hot cum jetted into her soft warm belly.

"Aaaah, I feel it squirting into me now, so hot and thick! I want that you shall forever fill me with thy hot cum, sweetest!" as her arms gently enfolded me. "I do so love you, Damion."

At that moment, I loved her almost too much to speak...I almost had tears.

"I love you Chani, I will always."

"Si, lo se, Querido. You rest now."

A few minutes later Mina was up too, and we sat around the table sipping coffee and munching toast.

"Did everybody sleep well?" Mina asked.

"Si si, bueno,"Chani said.

"Very well, but already I'm a little tired." I said.

"Why tired?" Mina smiled, knowing the answer.

"Chani and I had a vigorous workout," I said.

"Aha, another morning delight! I told you that you would love her!" she smiled, looking directly at Chani.

"I love you both, as if you two were one. That is the only way I can explain it," I said.

"We know, Querido. And we want only to make you happy." Mina said.

"You have made me so very happy, Queridas, beyond belief."

Mina leaned over, kissed me long and tenderly. Taking a que, Chani smiled and reached down, lightly stroking me under the table.

"Then por favor, share a few inches of your happiness with me now, Querido," Mina said, opening her robe as I pushed my chair back from the table. She straddled my lap facing me, and slowly lowered herself onto my already throbbing shaft, burying it deep in her creamy slit.

"I know you are tired, love, so I will do the pumping motion. You do not have to cum or pump for too long, I just want so badly this morning to feel you inside me, okay?" Mina whispered as she pumped gently.

I had never known her to be this calm before when we made love, but I was loving every second of it, and I wished it would never end. I tried to remain calm, and we fucked like that for about an hour, then I did come but very gently, oozing it out over a couple of minutes, and I stayed hard.

"You came, love? I think I felt something thick and hot squirting slowly, but I was not sure," Mina said.

"Si, I came but still holding."

"Oh that is good, so good, then I keep pumping and I am getting close, so close, aah, ai," as she started pumping faster. I held her tight, then she closed ger eyes and shuddered, "Ai! Aaaaaah!" Huaah!" cumming really hard.

"Please, Querido, let us stay together like this, for a little while...then maybe we go again? Por favor?" she said meekly.

" Si, Querida, otra vez, I know, we rest a little first."

The cabin was still a little chilly, so Chani threw a light blanket over us, and went for a quick shower.

Mina and I stayed dozing in the chair a long time, wrapped around each other, cozy and warm with our own heat under the blanket. Mina actually slept, apparently relaxed and satiated. Her head rested on my shoulder, but big tears streamed down her lovely face.

Chani came over and noticed the tears.

"Por que lagrimas?" she whispered.

"I don't know. Maybe she cries for happy," I said.

I carried Mina sleeping, and gently laid her on the bed, then Chani and I lay down close on either side of her. Pulling a light blanket over the three of us, I looked into Chani's eyes.

"I love her, Chani, and I love you. I want to be with you both forever. Promise you will be with me siempre, Querida."

"Si, we will, Querido. Hasta siempre, my sweetest," and she too had tears.