Again, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who among us knows, how long he will have?

**********

A gentle rain started, and under the darkening sky the raindrops looked purplish. The soft pattering on the roof beckoned us to lazy slumber. Stars came out, as the sun went down with a soft glow. The girls were fast asleep, and I stepped outside to gather my thoughts, and to have a quick puff of ganja. I smoked it very seldom, and then usually as a sleep aid. I dragged on it deeply, and soon felt its relaxing, quieting effects. From my robe pocket, I pulled the slip of paper given to me by the brunette at the beach, and it read:

Lauren, single, 5'3", 36-22-30, at beach M-F, 5pm-? My chacha is always hungry!

I smiled, then tore up the slip and gave it to the wind.

I took a few more drags of ganja, and wondered... I wondered how long I would live, and how long the girls would live, and how much time we would have together, and wondered at the words of an old song, "Forever is our today." {2}

I went back in, had a nice tall glass of wine and rejoined my two sleeping beauties. We all had a full night of restful sleep.

8. Friday, a nice surprise

As usual I got up at dawn. Chani was still sleeping and I heard Mina clunking around, making coffee in the kitchen. I went to her, took her in my arms, and we kissed long and tenderly. The cabin was chilly again, so we both wore terrycloth. We sat at the table as we sipped our coffee.

"You seemed sad, and had tears last night, Querida. Are you feeling better today? " I said."Que pasa?"

"I was just feeling sad, because I love Chani, and I want that she stays with us, but I want you to be happy too. Is it truly what you want too, Querido?" she said, on the verge of crying. I took her hands and said,

"Si, it is truly what I want. Please no tears, Mina. You are both in my heart, and always will be. Siempre, Querida, siempre."

She came over next to my chair, got down on her knees and hugged me, then we kissed.

"Gracias, love, I will love you forever and ever," crying again.

Trying to lighten the moment I said,"Well, if you really want to thank me..." and I kiddingly started to pull open my robe. She did not think I was kidding though, and opening my robe, very tenderly took my soft cock deep into her lovely mouth and drew it to full attention in seconds. She stroked that way for a few minutes, bringing me halfway to ejaculation, when suddenly Chani strolled into the kitchen, completely naked and giggling.

"Buenas Dias, ninos! Having a nice breakfast, I see! Is there any coffee left?" she laughed.

"Yes, and there is a nice cream-filled roll here for you!" Mina said. Then she kissed me while Chani straddled my lap and gently lowered herslf, burying me deep in her warm creamy slit.

"Ah! I just love a nice cream roll in the morning!" Chani giggled, as she pumped energetically. Then just before I came she stood up, got down on her knees, and nestled my throbbing shaft between her luscious breasts. Then Mina shouted, "Cuidado!" just before I shot my frothy load all over Chani's lovely face and neck. We all had a little chuckle over that.

"Caramba, sweetest! You shot like a pistola! You must really have needed that!" Chani said as she wiped off.

"I always need it with you ladies. I can never get enough of you."

"It is the same for us with you, Querido," Mina said. Chani nodded, "Si, lo mismo."

"Ven a mi," I said. We embraced, kissed, then took a quick shower.

After a lengthy siesta, we had a late lunch, then packed some wine in ice and headed for the beach, arriving about four p.m. Still plenty of sunshine left. We got naked, put down our blankets and sunbrella then stretched out alongside each other. The beach was not at all crowded. There were a few couples around us fairly close and they were all making love or having oral sex. I had planned to just rest today, and to get some tan, but I soon began to have those urges again, spurred on by the nearby activities. The girls were wide awake, lying on their backs. We all dozed off for a couple of hours.

When I woke, I drew Mina close and she rolled so that I could graze her delectable breasts. Chani joined in, alternately hand-stroking and sucking me. The sun was still bright and in my face, so I kept my eyes closed as I dozed on Mina's breasts. A few minutes later in my murky slumber, I heard some muffled conversation, but thought nothing of it. I felt gentle hands as they massaged my cock to full erection, but still kept my eyes closed. Then I felt something warm and wet and hairy swallowing my cock! At first I thought it was Chani's pussy but it felt too hairy to be hers. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Lauren sitting straight up on me, wide-eyed and grinning, my cock buried to the hilt in her silky brunette bush!

"Hola, beautiful!" she said. Then all three girls laughed as they yelled "Surprise!" and Lauren began to pump slowly, while Chani fondled my cojones. Giggling, Mina snuggled close and kissed me, whispering, "Do not be alarmed, Querido. We just wanted to surprise you, and what better way, no?"

"Oh, I'm surprised alright!" I said as I eagerly caressed and kneaded Lauren's soft, plump ass. She leaned forward and I kissed her delectable melons and rosy nipples, then her honey lips. She closed her eyes and put her lovely head on my chest, now pumping faster, breathing fast and sweating profusely, then suddenly she gripped me tightly, then tensed and spasmed violently as she came hard, "Hwaaaaah! Oooooh!"

When it was over, I felt her tender body slowly relaxing. She rested a few moments before pushing me in deep one final time, then gently uncoupled, and said with green eyes twinkling,

"Thank you, beautiful. Now my poor chacha won't be so hungry, at least for a little while!"

"Thank you Lauren, for the best surprise of my life! You will always be my dear friend. Wait."

From my shirt pocket I pulled a packet of ganja and pressed it into her hand.

"Just a little something to share with your date," I said.

"Well gracias, beautiful, we will make good use of it! Damion, is it?"

I nodded, then took and kissed her hand. I didn't want to let it go.

Then she smiled, kissed my cheek, had a few words with the girls, then they hugged, and she went her way down the beach to rejoin her date. She turned once and smiled, waving a goodbye. Watching her walk away, I could only think: What a beautiful, beautiful ass! Will I ever see her again?

"Sweetest, you are still straight up! You did not cum!" Chani said alarmingly.

"Well, I guess I just forgot in all the commotion."

"Then we will fix that right now, love," Mina said as she took me deeply into her mouth. Chani licked my cojones, and it was fixed, very quickly, as I promptly emulated Old Faithful.

We had some cold wine, and it cooled us down nicely. Mina and Chani stretched out on their blankets, taking in the day's last rays of sunshine, and soon succumbed to lazy slumber. It had been a full day for everyone.

*****

As the sun went low, the western sky was underscored with brilliant silver-lined bands of red and purple, and the ocean breeze had turned cool and brisk. I took the girls' hands and kissed them, and pressed them to my heart. There was no need for words...

9. Lauren

The cabin was chilly as I woke just before dawn, so I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I washed up but skipped my usual shower so I wouldn't wake the girls, then went quietly to the kitchen and just had a glass of juice. Grabbing a couple cans of beer, I decided to walk to the beach, needing the exercise.

I wanted some time to myself to just think and figure out where all this craziness was going. Lauren had been on my mind since that surprise on the beach, but why should I even think of her when I already had two of the most beautiful girls in the world? Of course I knew the answer: because she was so absolutely beautiful and desirable!

The sun was coming up, a giant glowing pink ball, behind misty clouds of blue and yellow. When I got to the beach it was about eighty degrees, just right for me. As expected, very few people were there so it seemed like a good time to just get some rest and catch some rays. I walked over to our usual spot, and put down my towel, then took off my shirt and stretched out on the warm sand. I knew when the girls got up they would follow me here. I had worked up a thirst so I downed a can of beer, then lay back and got drowsy within a few minutes. I was almost asleep when I was startled by,

"Good morning, beautiful!"

I looked up to see Lauren standing over me holding a beach towel and a book bag. She looked delicious, in a two-piece pink bikini and sun hat.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Please," I said. I'm surprised to see you. I thought you came to the beach only on weekdays."

"Yeah, but on weekends sometimes I come out here alone to read in the morning," spreading her towel.

"You look very sweet this morning, "I said.

"Well thanks, flattery will get you everywhere! And what's with all these clothes? Too hot already!"

With that she slipped off her bra and bikini. Her nipples were not distended now and looked like little rose petals. Already I felt my dick swelling.

She said "C'mon now, don't be shy! Stand up, and I'll help you out of your shorts."

"Oh yeah, I forgot I had these on." She slid down my shorts, and my semi-erect dick flopped right in her face. She smiled,

"Aw, looks like somebody needs cheered up!" She kissed it tenderly, bringing it up to full attention. "Wow, some pretty good morning wood!" she laughed.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're impressed!" I said.

She smiled and gave it a couple playful tugs, then we lay down to soak up some sun.

"Want to split a beer? It's my last one," I said.

"Just a couple sips, thanks," she said.

Then we rolled so we were facing each other. I looked into her beautiful green eyes. I could stare at them for a thousand years.

"Lauren, your lips look like they need a good-morning kiss."

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about yours," she smiled.

Then, our eyes open, we kissed, softly and lovingly. She put her hands on my face, and they felt warm and tender. I took her hands into mine and kissed their palms. Then I kissed her face, her neck, and then went to her tender delectable breasts, putting my face between them. Her scent was delicious, as I planted butterfly kisses on every inch of those soft delights. The nipples were now erect and looked like little ripe plums. She began to breath faster, as I felt her becoming ever warmer. I kissed my way down to her soft warm belly, laving her sweet navel.

"Anything else around here that needs kissed?" I said, trying to maintain humor.

"Yes...oh yes...a little lower please, Damion," her belly beginning to quiver.

I turned so that we were sixty-nine aligned, then I gently opened her thighs. Her brunette bush was warm and soft and silky, as I kissed and caressed her tender vulva, finally kissing and licking the swollen clitoris. She said as she held my almost-rigid cock,

"Damion, my God, your balls...so big and soft!" She pressed my cock to her face. "And your cock...so thick and warm...umm...reminds me of another cock from my past," she laughed. "Not as beautiful as your cock, though."

"Who would that be?"

"Um...Bob...my step-daddy."

"C'mon...really, you had sex with your step-dad?" I said.

She laughed, "Hold on, motherfucker, you asked for it!"

(Lauren's story)

"Actually he wasn't really my step-dad. My real dad died when I was eighteen, in my last year of high school, and Bob moved in with us about a year later. He was a preacher, like my dad. He and Mom were never legally married, but they fucked a lot, I mean really a lot! I discovered a peephole between Mom's room and mine and when I heard the sounds of lovemaking, I spied on them, sometimes for hours at a time. At eighteen I already had pretty strong sexual desires, but after I started watching them, sex was always on my mind.

Sometimes while watching I would stick something up my snatch and push it in and out, trying to cum: fingers, a banana, cucumber, or a wiener. But I never reached orgasm that way. I knew it would take a real cock. I marveled at Bob's cock, and how quick it got big and hard when Mom kissed and sucked it or just held it. So one fine day when Mom was away at a club meeting, I waited until Bob went to the bathroom and closed the door. When I heard his pee start to tinkle I went, naked, into the bathroom. He was standing at the toilet, peeing, and got pretty upset and asked me why I broke in like that and said I should get out, and why was I naked? I started to feign crying and explained I just wanted to see his dickie up close and feel it, and could I please, please just hold it for him while he peed?

At first he resisted, but I knew no man will long resist having a female's hands on his dick. We struggled a little and of course the pee sprayed all over the place. But when I finally managed to get both hands around his dick, he settled down and closed his eyes as if he were praying. Ha! Was he asking forgiveness or giving thanks? Finally he let me hold it until he was all peed out, and in my tender hands his cock had quickly grown tall and thick and rock-hard, and it was so much fun to hold! Trying to keep him calm, I began to gently fondle and stroke it as he remained standing with eyes closed, and slowly masturbated him, and when I felt his cock throbbing hard I knew he was ready to ejaculate.

Then he said "Put your mouth on it, dearest." I got on my knees and put the swollen cock-head in my mouth. Bob screamed "Yaaaaaah" and a second later my mouth was filled with a huge rush of hot thick semen. I almost gagged, I didn't expect that much cum! I didn't know what to do so I just swallowed it all, and it was creamy and kinda salty. We went into Mom's bedroom, and I lay down on my back and without hesitation spread my legs wide. My snatch was already soaked with my juice and so hot I halfway expected steam to come out of my crotch! Bob quickly got naked, then immediately went down on my virgin pussy, first sticking his tongue deep into my vagina, then sucking and licking furiously on the swollen clitoris until my entire body shuddered with a violent orgasm, the first I ever had.

Then he put a pillow under my ass and got on his knees in front of my snatch. He held my knees wide apart, pushing them back almost to my shoulders, and his huge swollen cock was bobbing around like a divining rod! He was trying to poke in hands-free but couldn't hit the target. I almost giggled but I thought I better not! Instead I grabbed and aimed the wandering cock with one hand and spread my pussy lips with the other. He said, "Aaaaah! Thou art an angel, sweetheart, a true angel from heaven."

But I didn't want to hear any of that shit, I just wanted cock! I said, "Yeah, Bob, an angel that needs fucked! Please just fuck me, hard!" He said,"I don't want to hurt you." I said, "You won't hurt me, I'm almost nineteen, my belly is plenty deep enough for your big cock, and I have been wanting it for so long! Please, I want the whole cock, just shove it in and fuck me, please!" He leaned on it, we squeezed the swollen cock-head in, then the whole length of cock just sank into my pussy like a hot knife into butter! He pushed in hard and it hurt like hell when it tore my hymen and hit my cervix. But I ignored the pain, I was so happy to finally have a big boner in me!

I was amazed and delighted that such a huge dick slid so easily in and out of my tight pussy. At first the cock moved in and out fast, then we began to go a little slower. I told him I liked it when he pushed in fast and pulled out slow, so that's what he did, and it went on for hours. I kept my legs spread wide and his huge sweaty balls slapped my perineum with each down-stroke, and I loved it! He uncunted and rested every now and then, to delay cumming, I guess. My tits were fairly small then, but he sucked and gently held them as we screwed.

Every now and then I propped up on my elbows and looked down wonderingly at the huge glistening cock, as it smoothly fucked in and out of my seething love pudding, and wished that moment would go on forever. I was happier than I had ever been. It was good to finally have a real cock in my chacha, and I felt the tension building for another orgasm! Glory! I couldn't wait for the fucking to make me cum. I had to cum right now! I grabbed the cock, and rubbed its velvet head on my swollen clit like a vibrator until I came, and came good! I wanted to scream but I couldn't! My whole body tingled and bucked and spasmed uncontrollably and it felt like I was melting, starting at the cunt and working outward. It was even better than the first orgasm!

When it was over and I got calm, I shoved the cock back into my pussy saying, "Sorry for pulling it out so suddenly like that, but I just had to cum, but please don't stop screwing me!" Bob just smiled and kissed my titties and resumed fucking, and soon I felt yet another orgasm coming!

But all good things must end, and Mom suprised us when she came home early from her meeting and discovered us happily fucking. But Bob hardly looked up when Mom walked by and kept right on screwing me, and Mom expressed no outrage or surprise.

She merely said to him, "Please be gentle with her." But seeing us fucking like that must have made her really hot. She quickly showered and joined us. Then she shoved a big dildo up her ass and squatted over my face. I fucked the dildo in and out of her ass as she played with her big erect nipples, while Bob hungrily ate her pussy as he fucked me. After a few minutes she started sweating and breathing hard and fast and I knew she was going to cum, then she shuddered and doubled over moaning loudly, coming really hard, "Ohh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Then she lay down beside us, working the dildo in her ass with one hand and with the other pulled Bob's cock out of me, sucked it for a couple minutes, then slipped it back into my smoking cunt.

She held Bob's balls and dildoed her pussy as he continued pumping his massive cock in and out of me. When he started to breathe really hard, she asked him, "Close to cumming, dear? You know how I love to suck on your balls while you squirt."

"In about ten seconds, I think," he gasped. She tried to put his balls in her mouth but couldn't, his scrotum was so swollen.

Seconds later he loudly announced, "Oh Lord! Aaaaah! I'm cumming! Auuugh! Aaaaaaaah!" Then I felt his thick cum squirt hot and fast, and I knew I had given my first piece of ass! Yay! Mom was smiling, watching us and still fucking herself with the dildo when Bob spilled his huge load into me, and she had another orgasm when he came.

At that point I thought the fucking was over for the day, but there was more to come, pun intended! Bob seemed insatiable, and stayed hard and kept fucking me long after he ejaculated, working up another huge load of cum for his sweet angel! There was already so much cum in me, it was fairly oozing and bubbling out of my pussy. Mom said, "Don't worry sweetie, I'll help you through the rest," but I didn't know what she meant. Finally Bob had supposedly had enough of my tight cunt for a while and pulled out while still hard, not cumming. Mom said , "Up on your elbows, hurry dearie, and open wide." I said "Open what, Mom?" She said "Your mouth, dearie."

I did what she said, and Bob moved up on the bed, straddling me. Mom put one hand on the back of my head and held Bob's swollen cock in the other and put its bulbous head in my mouth. She said, "Seal your lips around it firmly dear, this won't take long. Now here it comes," Then she lightly stroked it a few times and Bob screamed like a banshee Yaaaah! Ahh!! Aaaaaaaaaah! as he ejaculated five huge wads into my mouth, then his cock slipped out and splattered more cum on my face and neck and tits and some on Mom's face.