Again, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed most of the cum, and some was running down my chin, but Mom just laughed and got some wash cloths and helped me clean up. Bob almost passed out and stretched out on the bed, his tired cock finally going soft.

Later I asked Mom, "What should I do? My pussy's so full of cum and I don't want to get pregnant!" She helped me to rinse out and said not to worry, and that she would get pills for me. She also said she would teach me how to deep-throat, and then my blowjobs would not be so sloppy and messy.

I asked Mom, "Why do men have to put their cocks in our mouths and fuck our faces? Isn't it enough for them to just screw our pussies and titties and asses?" She said, "Don't try to figure it out, dear. It doesn't hurt us, it makes them happy and keeps them coming back for more. It has been going on since creation and it will go on until oblivion. Just be glad they like to eat pussy as much as they like getting their dicks sucked!"

Mom must have been really hot that night, because her chacha still wasn't satisfied! While Bob napped, she and I showered. Then she made wine coolers for the three of us and woke Bob. We all had some wine, then Mom said,"On your back, dear, when you're ready." Bob meekly obeyed and lay back, his tired cock relaxed and soft. I said, "Mom, surely we aren't going to fuck again tonight? Bob's tired and his dick looks like it's down for the night." She said, "Don't worry, just do what I say. What goes down will come up!" as she straddled Bob's thighs. "Now go and squat on his face, facing me, so that your pussy is over his mouth."

And lo and behold, the soft cock quickly grew tall and hard as a poker! Mom hand-jacked it a few times then squatted over it and buried its full length in her steaming snatch. I lowered myself and Bob stuck his tongue deep in my vagina, then it was like riding a see-saw: Mom went up when I went down and vice-versa, until Bob spewed his final big cumshot of the day into Mom's sizzling slit. When Mom felt the hot cum squirting, she bent over and shuddered, cumming hard, "Oooaah! Aaah! Hwaaaaah!" She then uncoupled and sucked the cock dry. I'm pretty sure my Mom was a cum lover! Then we all slept...no wonder.

From then on, the three of us had frequent impromptu sex, practically daily. Any day when we didn't fuck or suck was an exception. Sometimes I would just watch them fuck while I screwed myself with a dildo, other times we would all fuck and suck each other together. I especially enjoyed watching Bob titty-fucking Mom, then cumming on her nipples. My tits were too small then for that, but I looked forward to someday having nice big ones like Mom's! Mom loved to dildo-fuck herself as she watched Bob and me fuck or sixty-nine, or Bob would watch Mom and me doing sixty-nine while he jacked off.

Never a dull moment! Bob usually preached on Saturdays, so his Sundays were mostly free. On Sundays, we always had an ass-fuck contest: Mom and I jellied up and got on hands and knees and Bob would ass-fuck us from behind. Three strokes into either ass, then he'd switch to the other ass for three strokes, etc, and the ass that got the cum was the winner. Then the loser would have to wash and suck his tired soft cock to get it ready and up for the next caper. Such sweet memories!

And one Sunday, I was introduced to the wonderful world of double penetration when Bob and I had been fucking for about an hour. I was on top with my ass in the air and really enjoying it. I'd already had a minor orgasm and tension was building for a second good cumming, when Mom came over and whispered, "Almost there, dearie? This will help it along." I said,"What will?" She said, "My little friend Jack here," then she squirted some jelly up my ass, shoved in an electric vibrator and turned it on full speed! Luckily Bob was ready to cum at the same time, and we had a beautiful time cumming together, while Mom watched us as she worked a dildo in her cunt and one in her ass too! We all yelled really loud when we came and a good time was had by all on that Sunday!

Not much in the way of variation, but what entertainment is better than sex? I loved them. And I loved having sex with them, and no regrets...and I miss them...a lot."

(Back to the present)

"Well, that's my lovely story, Damion. Hope you don't think it was too perverted. Like it?"

"Damn! I was raised as Catholic. I had no idea that Protestants had that much fun! It made my dick harder, so excuse me while I beat off! But no, not perverted. And hell yes, I enjoyed it. Is that all?"

"Oh well, I could tell you more fun stuff, but...another time. Some people, like my family, compared to society in general, have quite different views about sex. By the way, I did mention Bob was a preacher, didn't I? He also had a small online business, which I run now, selling books...heh, mostly bibles."

10. Biscuits and Buns

More than a little worked up from her story, I eagerly resumed licking Lauren's sweet tender pussy and clit as fast as I could, as she lovingly sucked my cock. Then she held her breath, her body tensed, then shook violently as her orgasm peaked and she cried out "Oh!Unh!...Fuck! Damion! Aiaaaaaaah!"

I was almost ready to gush my load when she said, breathlessly,

"Wait, don't cum yet. I want you to screw me missionary style, please!"

"Uh...okay," I said as I shifted position, then held her knees wide apart as I stared into those beautiful green eyes. She guided my throbbing cock and I pushed deep into her seething pussy. Deep!

"Now", she said, "Pull out slow, not too far, aah, that's it. Let me see," she said as she propped herself up on elbows to look down. "Remember, I just love to watch a sweet thick cock as it fucks in and out of me! Now in again, hard, to the hilt, uhh! Out slow, aah, good, uhn. Omigod, I'm starting to cum again! In hard, out slow, oh uhn! Keep going, press it on my clit! Aah! I'm cumming! Damion! Aah! Aaaaah!!" Her beautiful green eyes flew open wide as her body bucked and she spasmed again and again, cumming violently, locking her legs around me, pushing me in deep, holding me in tight. When she finally became calm again she said, "I didn't feel anything squirting into me. You didn't come yet!?"she panted.

"No, still holding".

"Okay good!" She flipped over and got on her hands and knees. "Now fuck me in the ass! It's okay, I jellied it, and just pump a few slow strokes until you're ready to shoot a big load! But don't you dare cum in my ass, hold it until I say when!"

She spread her lovely buns for me and I gently pushed into her beautiful ass, then pumped my cock slowly, and with each thrust my swollen sack made a wet smacking sound as it kissed her tender vulva. Being in her ass was incredible, like having my cock in a bowl of smooth warm pudding, and the urge to cum was overwhelming. So after a few strokes I stopped deep inside her, "I can't hold it any longer!"

"Good, now you can pull out and butter my biscuits!" she said, tenderly gripping my throbbing shaft as she flipped over on her back.

"What does that mean?" I said.

"Shoot your cum on my titties, please, Damion! C'mon, hurry!" Well, this was a first for me!

She lay back and I gently straddled her. My balls dragged on her heavenly soft warm belly as I moved up on her, and she squeezed my cock between her luscious breasts. Through my scrotum I could feel her trembling heartbeat. Then cupping my balls, she gently stroked my aching cock as it drenched her left nipple with three huge spurts, then two spurts on the right. Then she rubbed the cockhead on each wet velvet areola. For the finale, she took my cock into her rosebud mouth and sucked it dry using her tongue, and swallowed. It was so fantastic, my heart rate must have at least doubled and I barely avoided losing consciousness. I leaned forward, supporting myself on hands and knees, puffing like a steam engine that had run out of steam.

"You lie down and rest now," she said, kissing my cheek, then she wiped off and lay down beside me. I put my hand down on her silky bush to soothe and caress her, and her mound was still trembling. She opened her legs slighty, then kissed me tenderly.

"Sorry, I can't keep my hands off you, " I said.

"No need to, beautiful. I love your gentle touch," she smiled, kissing me again, as she gently caressed my now soft, tired dick. "Thanks for buttering my biscuits. I've wanted to do that ever since I saw Mom and Bob doing it. Um, I don't want to seem too forward, but when you're rested and ready, maybe we could tango again please, otra vez, okay?" she said.

Again? Sounded vaguely familiar...

"Uh, okay, I just need a few minutes," I lied. I was exhausted, and I knew if I closed my eyes I would be asleep in seconds. Then I heard a distant sound, like people clapping. Looking up, I saw Mina and Chani walking toward us, looking sweet in black top and bottom bikinis, carrying beach blankets and a cooler. They were smiling and sat down beside us. I started to stammer an apology, but Mina cut me off.

"Wow, some pretty nice ass-fucking, Querido!" Mina giggled as they applauded a little more.

"Some fancy titty-fucking too," Chani laughed.

"Sorry.to seem so sneaky, Queridas, but I did not plan this."

They laughed, "Si Querido, you did not plan it, WE did! When we woke and you were missing, we called Lauren and told her to ambush you! We knew you wanted to see Lauren again and thought it would be a good way to show you some other places on our bodies to make love, recuerda? You're not angry are you, love?" Mina smiled.

"The only thing that makes me angry is that I can't get it up for you ladies right now! Lauren drained all my sap!" I said, laughing. Then we all kissed and embraced.

Later, while Lauren and Chani napped, Mina took me aside, "Lauren loves you, and Chani and I know that you love her, Querido, and so do we, and we would love to have another sister, if it would please you too, and then you would have three flavors of titties at breakfast. Wouldn't that be nice?" she smiled.

"Si, absolutamente, mi amor, and next week we'll look for a little larger apartment, and a lot larger bed," I said, blinking back tears. I hugged Mina so tightly I was afraid I might hurt her. Then I looked deeply into her sad blue eyes, and in that moment I knew why she had been crying before.

"But I will always love you the most, Mina, siempre...hasta siempre." I whispered, kissing her neck and the tops of her lovely breasts.

Brightening she said, "Lo se, Querido...I know, mi amor," she whispered, not holding back her tears. "Just hold me like this for a little while longer, por favor?"

I did not answer her. Instead I gently laid her back on the warm sand, and kissed away her tears. Then I gently removed her bikini top and bottom. I kissed her breasts and her warm belly, then slowly kissed my way down to the center of her pleasure, lightly licking and stroking there until I felt her belly begin to tremble. Then I kissed my way back up to her breasts, kissing each one tenderly, then kissed her mouth as she guided my aching cock into the delicious silken warmth of her sweet belly. We made love slowly and tenderly, and when it was over I said,

"Querida, I want you to hold me just like this for a little while, locked together, then when you are rested I want to do it again, otra vez, por favor, okay?"

She smiled, her beautiful blue eyes not sad but gleaming now, "Is okay with me, Querido, but only if I can watch your big beautiful sweet pene as he fuck in and out of me! Haha!"

Later the girls spread their blankets and we enjoyed some ice cold beer. Then they lay naked on their tummies, side by side, and the sight of those three flavors of unclothed ass was highly stimulating, to say the least, and I wished I were not so exhausted. Right now I was totally tapped out, still I could not resist the urge to kiss those three beautiful tushes, and tenderly kissed and kneaded them as the girls purred like kittens.

The day was mild, even though the sun was high in the sky, and as I lay down beside Mina we drifted easily toward sleep.

I thought God must love me at least a little, because what man deserves to be this happy? I prayed that we four would always be together, and that He would watch over my three precious ladies. As the ocean breeze began to cool, I closed my eyes thanking of the beautiful days to follow, falling into a deep, deep sleep...

11. The Storm

I woke with a jolt as a chill wind swept over me. I must've slept for hours. Night had fallen and it looked like there was no one else on the beach. The girls' towels were there, but the girls were gone. Where were they? Maybe they just went for a stroll down the strand, to chat and have a smoke. I started walking along the surf, looking in all directions, but there was no sign of them, no footprints, nothing.

As I walked, a dark feeling of great despair and desolation suddenly washed over me, like an ugly warm damp wind. The stars faded as the sky turned a dark ominous brown, then a dark sanguine. Only the full moon remained, sinister in the blood red sky, as great bolts of blue, yellow, pink, and green lightning flashed silently above me. Land and sea became as one, black, as the soft sand beneath me changed to a coarse hot black gravel, and there were no signs of flora or fauna.

All was now utter blackness and dead silence. Was I in hell? Is this how my life ends? Then my heart leapt as I saw my three girls at a distance. They were stark naked, laughing gaily, each holding a giant dildo of the same color as her skin, walking rapidly away from me toward an idling Beechcraft. On the plane's fuselage was painted the number thirteen, the unlucky number. Airlines don't use that number on their planes.

I tried to run after them but my legs would not move, as if stuck in a quagmire. I screamed at them "Stop, don't get on that plane! No! Please, Queridas, stop!" But they just turned to me screaming, "We don't need you any more, motherfucker! See, we have these now!" waving the dildos. Then they opened their legs wide and brutally plunged the dildos fully into their vaginas, screaming maniacally as they made obscene gestures and laughed. Then they pulled out the now bloodied dildos, threw them at me, and boarded the plane. The scream of the plane's twin engines was deafening as it taxied and took off. Passing over me, it cimbed swiftly over the black sea into the dread sky, only to be struck seconds later by a giant tendril of green lightning.

The plane disintegrated into a million shards in an ear-splitting fiery explosion that shook the ground, and in a split second all my dreams and all that I loved were gone. At the end of life, I was alone, as at the beginning

As I watched the last shards of wreckage falling into the black sea, a dark blue mist descended on me, then began to swirl, ever faster, the blue fading to gray, then turning to black, until all that remained was swirling blackness and...silence.

**********

I felt Mina gently shaking me.

"Wake up love, please wake up. You have been sleeping out here for hours! I hated to wake you but it is getting very cold now. You must have had a terrible bad dream, hon. Were you crying? Your face is all wet and red, and you are in an icy cold sweat."

"Mina, lo siento...I was so far away and I couldn't reach you...Donde...where are we? "

"We are at the beach love, but we must be going, there is a big tempesta coming in from ocean," she said, as she wiped my face with a cool moist cloth. "And it is not like other storms. It makes lightning of different colors like blue, yellow, pink, green. Beautiful but very strange." The wind was blowing fiercely now, so she had fashioned a hood against the flying sand. From the purple sky there was a deep, distant rumbling of thunder. Overhead, scores of shrieking gulls winged inland, while on the beach sandpipers scurried to the safety of their nests.

"Si, I know this storm. I can feel its anger," I said. I was dazed, confused, and my eyes were glazed over terribly.

"And where are Chani and Lauren?" I asked alarmingly.

"We are right here beside you, mi Querido." Chani answered.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I looked up and in the palpable darkness saw their shadowy hooded figures huddled close beside Mina. All the stars were gone. Only the moon was intermittently visible, hidden behind dark, menacing clouds. The wind grew cold and began to howl mournfully, whipping up sand devils, and the whole beachfront was ripped white.

"Then we are all safe, and all together?"

"Si, we are all safe, and we are with you, mi Querido," Mina said. "Surf is getting high. Let us go back to cabin, and we make some nice coffee and brownies."

"Bless you, mi Queridas, for being with me." Tears came, I couldn't stop them. Thinking out loud I said, "What do I do when lightning strikes me, and I wake to find that you're not there?" {3}

"Ai, que cosa, lightning? What do you mean, love?" Mina asked.

"Nothing, just tired, had too much sun and wind. Come on, let's get the hell out of here. I really need that coffee."

We reached the cabin just as the heavens unleashed a torrential cold downpour. We enjoyed steaming coffee and brownies, then of course some wine, and at the end of this long, long day we stretched out in bed. Mina spooned behind Chani, I spooned behind Mina, and Lauren spooned behind me. The girls' scents were delicious and intoxicating, and never in my life did I feel more content and grateful to be alive. We pulled up a light blanket and soon were cozy and warm, as the rhythmic pattering of rain once again lulled us toward sleep.

**********

"Mina, can you snuggle your tushy closer, in my lap?" I whispered.

"Sure, Querido. You want push in? It's okay," she said.

"No, I just want to feel your soft warmth. I'm still chilly from the beach. Your tushy feels like two big ripe peaches that have been warmed by the sun."

"Hmm...they not TOO big I hope?" she giggled.

"No, they are just the right size, perfect, like the rest of you." I kissed her warm, soft neck.

"Mmm, I like that. Don't worry, I keep it warm and snug all night."

" You know I love you, Querida?"

"Si, lo se, mi amor."

We slept. Some hours later, in the black of night, Lauren gently shook me awake...

"Damion, please roll over, face me," she whispered.

"Sure sweetie, what you need?"

"Just wanted to thank thee for being so good to me today, and making me cum so beautifully and so many times. And to tell thee that I love thee," she whispered. Her voice was so sweet I could almost taste it.

"And know that I love thee in return. Being with thee was good for me as well. I'm glad I pleased thee. Can I do anything for thee tonight?" I said.

"We'll wake the girls, so no, pero manana my chacha will no doubt be hungry, and I may verily ask thee to fuck me hard for eight hours straight! Right now though, I would like to show my appreciation by quietly jacking thee off, if thou wouldst so desire."

"Oh, I do love thee, and I accept thy gracious offer. And I didn't know you spoke Spanish. And biblical?"

"Two years Spanish in school. And biblical, something from my dad, I guess. Now, whip out thy beautiful sweet cock, that I may pleasure thee, even whilst thou suckest of my breasts, if thou wantest."

Oh yes, I wanted...I grazed on her voluptuous melons and flowery nipples, while her tender hands took me to an azure heaven where there was only peace, and nothing to fear.

Then so we would not wake the others, we laid a blanket and moved to the floor, and made love slowly and tenderly until dawn. After her mild orgasm, I stayed in her and reached under the bed, then I whispered,

"I have a little surprise for thee. Got jelly?"

"Si, I jellied just in case. What's the surprise?""

"Spread your beautiful cheeks and thou shalt know!"