Against All Odds Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
83 Followers

"See you tomorrow, Cath," I said as I left for Ryan's for the night.

Ryan's House

Ryan was excited. He had left work early to clean up and get ready for Melissa. As he was changing the sheets, putting away clothes and doing some last-minute checks to ensure everything was clean, he knew he had fallen for Melissa. She was scorching hot and had a perfect body. They fit together well. She was also chill to hang with and not as demanding as his ex, Susan. It was evident from what Melissa had told him that her engagement was not real. Her boyfriend, Dave, wanted arm candy when he was doing whatever he did in the city. Melissa had also complained about him not making her feel special, that he was fucking other girls on the side and that they had an open relationship. How dumb could this guy be?

He then thought about sex with Melissa. That made him get hard. With that rush of blood, he had to sit down on the bed to let the dizzy spell go away. She was amazing in bed. She was one of the few girls that could take his cock, but she still had a very tight pussy. It was the best sex he'd ever had.

He never asked for a huge dick and tried to downplay his "gift" and not be arrogant about it. It was a curse in many ways. Guys with average dicks could never really understand. It was impossible to keep it a secret, and when he was out locally with his friends, he was always hit on. Girls talked, and so did his buddies. It was just that simple. It was also surprising how many girls wanted to experience his endowment. He had lost count of how many times girls were eager beavers that had either said flat-out "no way" once they saw him fully erect or would never fuck him again after. The ones that did want him later had made it obvious it was all about his cock. Believe it or not, married or woman in relationships hit on him a lot. He never told anyone, but this turned him on the most. At first, he struggled with the bro code, but then he realized he got off on being the "other man with more."

Sometimes, it was impossible not to feel used. Ryan liked some of the girls he'd slept with, but his dick was a deal breaker. Before Susan, it was a disaster. Growing up, he hadn't known he was different. Sex was awkward, and getting erections made him dizzy. Of course, every girl would be amazed at his size, but navigating it was another story. He was also told he had a lot of stamina. Once he got totally hard, it took him a while to orgasm. It was Susan who taught him how to pay attention to a woman's arousal, to get them ready and to know when their cervix had done its magic by being tented to make room for his size. If he just rammed it in and bottomed out, like he thought he was supposed to do, most girls would tense up, feel pain, and then the awkwardness would increase. Susan was the first girl to make him understand he had a really large cock and needed to learn how to use it and take time to be patient.

She measured it. Fully erect, Ryan was ten inches long when he was very turned on. His girth was just shy of 7 inches at the thickest part. Susan had told him that the combination was exceptional, and when we looked it up online, he was statistically rare. He couldn't tell you how many times he was asked why he was not in porn. He hated that comment. It was not in his character. As much as everyone loved his big dick, and this included his male friends that loved to brag about their buddies' "blessing," he truly wished it was smaller.

Melissa was cool about it. She was one of the few girls that, when ready, could take him but didn't make him feel it was only his dick she was interested in. Melissa also came hard on his cock, and that turned him on big time. She didn't squirt like Susan could, but he thought that would happen in time as it had with Susan. Melissa also gave the best blow jobs ever. Some girls could take more, but she was amazing and could make him cum quicker than any other woman he'd ever been with. The hottest thing, though, was when Melissa would stand over him and then lower her pussy onto his stiff cock and ride him deep until either her legs gave out or he came in buckets. She loved watching his big dick sink into her pussy. When they first had sex, she was almost too tight. She had told him her finance had a small cock and that she just needed time to get used to him. Lately, it was getting better and better, and he was looking forward to making love to her tonight.

He then realized he was in love. He had been trying not to fall for her as he hated the fact she was still fucking her boyfriend. He liked everything about her. They had fun chilling together. All his friends liked her, and he believed he could be exclusive and not fuck around like he did with Susan. His ex was his best friend's sister and one of his best friends. He thought they would eventually get married, but she couldn't handle how often he got hit on because of his big dick. That threesome with Melissa was heavy, but he regretted it. Especially now that he wanted to be exclusive. Susan had gone on about Melissa's boyfriend and how any girl that hot would not be with him just for the money. Ryan suspected differently, and this was the one time when he hoped his huge dick would help him get her to break up and be with him. Ryan planned to pull out all the stops while her old, small-dick, fat, balding boyfriend was away. He would ask her to break off the engagement. He had a plan. The first step was getting Melissa to sleep over tonight. His heart started to thump.

Melissa at Ryan's

While I was driving, I realized I was very high on coke and was hoping Ryan got good wine. I then thought vodka Red Bull would be better to take the edge off. As I drove, I was thinking about Dave, and my heart skipped a beat. My vagina, on the other hand, had a mind of its own and was preparing for Ryan. Fuck, I'm so fucked up. As much as I wanted to deny and delay everything, deep inside, I knew I needed to do what Cathy said. I had to choose one of them or let it all out on the line and tell Dave I wanted an open relationship. It was then that I realized I didn't want an open relationship. I loved Dave with all my heart and wanted to be married to him and not share him. I then wrestled with why I was sleeping with Ryan. Was I turning into a size queen?

Before Dave, I had four Sugar Daddies and was intimate with all of them. I was used to being with multiple men. This also limited my dating to one-night stands. Life was very uncomplicated. I had plenty of sex, lots of affection and no complications. Now, I was dating two men, and they both loved me. One knew, and one didn't. With my Sugar Daddies, it was all unspoken. Was I placing Dave into an unspoken place in my brain that he was my Sugar Daddy and that I was dating Ryan?

I quickly nixed the thought of Dave being my Sugar Daddy. It was so much more than that. I immediately realized my guilt was forming that lie. I was deeply in love with Dave; everything felt magical when I was with him. However, I was also cheating on him. I had this flash of morality that I was creating open relationship rationalizations simply because Dave and I have never specifically discussed being exclusive. Even though I knew when he asked me to marry him, that was implicitly implied. The epiphany? Classic relationship sabotage. I'd done it before. Fear was the driver. I painfully admitted to myself that what I was doing to Dave now was unfair and not who I was or wanted to be. He deserved much more from me.

What I was doing to Ryan was also unfair, but there was never deception with him. He knew I was in a relationship when we started to have our affair. It was always a just-for-fun thing that was also getting out of hand.

At the next stop light, I did a fingernail of coke and almost shit myself as a cop car drove across the intersection in front of me. I was not being smart anymore. I took some deep breaths, let the coke surge through me and my Irish stubbornness took over. My only real problem was that Ryan had fallen for me. My pussy had only one fearful thought, and I then regretted taking my panties off before getting in the car.

When I arrived and walked into the house. Ryan met me at the door. He was in shorts and, obviously, commando, as I would see the outline of his cock in his shorts. It swayed as he moved to hug me. My nipples instantly go hard.

"You look fantastic," he said.

"Thank you, babe," I smiled. "I missed you."

He leaned in a gave me a deep kiss while I controlled my impulse to grab his very enticing cock. I walked into the house, and it was clean. Scented candles were glowing in the corner of the living room, and he had wine, a bucket of ice and Red Bulls on the kitchen counter.

"Wine or vodka Red Bull?" He asked. Inside, Ryan was hoping Melissa would choose the vodka Red Bull as he knew, for whatever reason, it was the perfect sex elixir for most girls. With Melissa, it made her aggressive. He wanted to amp her desire up. Ryan had plans and wanted to erase any thoughts of her fake fiancé. He was going to make her toes curl, and her heart swell.

"Vodka Red Bull, please," I said.

At that moment, Ryan noticed she had an overnight bag with her. It was either to sleep over, fun lingerie or just a change of clothes. He eyed it and said nothing. He didn't want to be needy or play his cards too soon.

"Where's your roommate?" I asked.

"He's away. We have the place all to ourselves," he replied.

He handed me my drink. I smiled and took a huge gulp. Then downed the drink and handed it back to Ryan for a refill.

Ryan smiled. His cock also started to get erect. Melissa was drop-dead gorgeous. She had on a tiny skirt and heels. Her legs were tanned and toned, and her nipples were jutting out of the top. She turned and started walking to the living room, and he was mesmerized by her tiny ass and sexy back. He had to catch the counter as a lot of blood was rushing to his cock. He made two drinks, caught his breath, and let his growing erection subside a bit. He walked into the living room and went up to where Melissa was sitting on the edge of the couch, stood in front of her and handed her a drink.

I was high and stoned, and now the vodka Red Bull had me thinking dirty thoughts as Ryan walked into the living room. I was sitting on the edge of the couch because my pussy was so wet. As he came toward me, it was obvious his chubby had moved to being semi-erect. As he handed me my drink, he just stood right in front of me, with his cock starting to grow and make a very prodigious tent in his loose shorts. I took a big swig of the drink and placed it on the table. Then I took Ryan's drink, put it on the table, and fell to my knees.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I was now very horny. "Let's see if we can make your big friend a bit more comfortable," I said. I grabbed his shorts and had to pull them out and past his massive cock. As I got past it, it sprang back into my face. I loved this part. With his shorts now at his ankles. I grabbed the bottom of his swelling cock and slowly stroked its entire length. "Fuck I love your big cock" I whispered as I pushed it up toward his abdomen and started licking the base right near his balls. I could feel the blood rush in, making him rock hard, and I knew he would start to get dizzy. To steady him, I grabbed his big dick with both hands and wrapped my mouth around it and sank down half its length, gagging as it hit the back of my throat.

"OH fuck," he gasped.

I loved sucking his big dick. I took my time. I tore off my top and didn't give him a choice about cumming or not.

"Holy fuck Melissa, you're going to make me cum," Ryan said.

"Cum for me, babe, cum on my face." I cooed. I was stroking his prodigious length and engulfing as much as I could. I was letting lots of salvia drip out into my hands to mimic the feel that I was sucking his entire cock. Mouth and both my hands in unison, mimicking deep strokes, swirling my tongue on the sensitive underside of his massive shaft. Pulses started to radiate up his cock. I increased my pace and knew I wanted him to cum in my mouth. Then he exploded while screaming. The first burst hit the back of my throat, and I swallowed as fast as I could. The sheer volume was surprising. The second rope came, and I couldn't catch up. My mouth was full. I popped his raging and twitching porn cock out while his third and fourth eruption went over my head and trailed into my face. I kept stroking his cock but now aimed it at my tits. He almost fell over, but I had a firm two-handed grasp of his cock as it let go of three more explosions all over my face and tits. It was so hot I almost came. My wetness was dripping down my legs, and my nipples were so hard it was painful. I took his huge hard cock and rubbed it into my nipples, using his cum as hot lubrication.

Ryan was amazed he did not pass out. That was one of the best blowjobs he had ever had. Even though Ryan was only in his twenties and could get hard on demand, he had popped a full Cialis before Melissa had arrived. He wanted this to be a night that she would never forget. The Blow Job was perfect as it took his horny urgency away. If he was hot, he would often fuck a girl too aggressively. Some liked that, but he'd learned that if there were going to be hours of sex with his gifted endowment, going slow was vital. He wanted to give Melissa a lot of orgasms.

"Holy fuck Ryan, you cum a lot," I said while I grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom. I took off his clothes and then mine. We got in the shower. While the hot water warmed us both, he took his time kissing me. At first, his cock hung heavy in front of him. I put it in between my thighs and squeezed while our tongues danced together. He broke from our kiss gasping, turned me around and placed his thick cock up against his abdomen and in between my ass cheeks. The soap was dripping down, and I bent forward while slowly stroking his cock with my ass. He held onto the wall while his cock filled with blood. I turned around and washed his enormous, engorged dick. He was panting and now past the dizzy spell. We got out, and his cock remained super hard. Defying its weight and almost pointing upwards. My pussy cried out in fear and glee and started gushing to get ready.

I dried him off and led him to the bed by his hard cock. I pushed him to the middle of the bed and straddled his face. He quickly started licking my pussy. Adding as much saliva to my already significant wetness. I reached around and held onto his dick. It was so hard, so big, so thick. I was going to take my time. I slithered down and gave him a big, wet kiss, tasting my juices. He was glassy-eyed and panting. It had been a while since I had fucked his monster cock, and I only had Dave's comparatively smaller cock. I grabbed the shaft and lubricated his head with my dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck, Ryan, your cock is so hard and so huge." I gasped. I thought about a condom but knew it was not my fertile time, and I needed to start with him bareback. I lowered my pussy onto his huge shaft and was met with resistance. I pushed down harder as his thickness popped inside me, "Of fuck I gasped" He was so hard. "Oh my god, Ryan, your cock feels so good." I cried. I stayed there, slowly moving up and down on about four inches of his thick hardness. Then, down to about seven, where Dave usually stops. I could tell I was fully tented, and with a gasp, I dropped down till he bottomed out. With Ryan, I never had to use my kegel muscles to squeeze. It was a mixture of pain, being very full and almost where my clit could rub up against his pelvic bone. I started to fuck him with long slow strokes. I reached my arms behind me and grabbed his thighs. My tits were pointing in the air. My nipples were erect, inviting Ryan to grab them. He started playing with my tits and softly tugging at my nipples as I rode his massive dick.

"Oh fuck Melissa, you are so fucking hot. Fuck my big cock." Ryan implored. "Cum on my cock, babe, make yourself cum!" He commanded!

I was starting to shudder. My pussy was contracting on its own, and that urge to pee was building. I liked the top five inches of Ryan's dick. So I went to my feet, straddling and squatted down on him. I loved looking at it stretch my labia out as it disappeared in my pussy. "Fuck, that's hot." I gasped. Ryan was now starting to thrust up to meet my downward fall on his hard cock. It was so big I could feel it pulsate and knew he was getting ready to cum. He knew it as well. My legs were burning.

Ryan could not believe how hard he was. The Cialis was making him like a solid cylinder of iron. His dizzy spell was past now. Fuck, Melissa looked hot, bouncing on his cock like that. It was a sight to see. She had perfect tits and a very flat stomach. He could see his cock expand her abdomen when she took all of him. Oh fuck he wanted to cum and could tell she was getting tired. He reached up, kissed her to stop her movement, and said, "I need to put a condom on." Melissa fell off my cock, and it made a loud heavy slap on my stomach. He got up, walked around the bed to the night table, and grabbed a Magnum.

Melissa was staring at his hard cock, grabbed the condom and said, "Grab the lube. I want to show you something." She then put a small amount in the tip and then rolled it over his cock. Even Magnums did not go all the way down his shaft. She applied a lot of lube to the condom-covered cock, then turned and lay on her side and said, "Lie down on your side behind me. I need to be in control." She then reached behind and grabbed his very hard cock, and started to rub her wet pussy from behind, getting as much lube in as possible. "Stay still, don't move. Let me take control."

Ryan was blown away. Melissa was literally fucking him on her side from behind. It was the most spectacular feeling. She could go side to side, straight in and out, or grind deep. Everything she did felt amazing. "Lift your left knee in the air." He did that, and his mind exploded. "Oh fuck fuck fuck, you feel so good, Ryan. Don't move." She then started playing with her clit while fucking his huge cock. He thought it was impossible, but he got even harder. "Ohh fuck... that's going to make me cum, Ryan, don't move, just let me fuck that big dick of yours." She then really started to go at his dick. She was incredible. He was going to pop.

"Oh Melissa, that's so hot, you're going to make me cum" wailed Ryan. "Your ass is amazing. What are you doing to me!"

I was in heaven. This was a favorite position for Dave and me, where I knew I could control everything, have access to my clit and save my tired legs. Ryan's cock felt so good. I felt stupid not doing this before. Playing with my clit, while I side fucked his monster-thick dick was going to make me cum. Again, I was cresting into the plateaus of pleasure. I could not believe how hard and big his dick was. He started to twitch and pulse. He was close. He began to thrust at my pussy. This distracted me and plateaued my building orgasm. I knew he was going to cum, so I gave up on mine and started to fuck his cock with everything I had. I did the sideward move, and Ryan started to scream. "Holy fuck Ryan, cum in my pussy, babe, cum for me!" I cried out, faking another orgasm. Even with a condom on, I could feel his orgasm. I hoped the condom would not break, even though I thought I was safe. I milked his cock counting nine releases while I played with my nipples. Each burst swelled his huge cock and was something to experience. I had peaked so far. The pleasure was so intense, and I almost came. I filed this in my mind to do again later.

"Holy fuck Melissa, that was incredible," Ryan said. We both lay there and before his cock deflated, I reached behind and grabbed the bottom of the magnum and made him pull out. His soft dick was still huge and made a wet popping sound as it left my gaping vagina. I was tingling from head to toe. I turned over and was happy the condom was intact and amazed at how full it was. After a quick cleanup, we turned around and looked at each other. We were both drenched in sweat. My pussy was throbbing, and Ryan was still panting. He softly kissed me and said, "I love you, Melissa."

MarcDwayne
MarcDwayne
83 Followers
123456...8