Age is Just a Number

Story Info
Some guys are young at heart.
3.8k words
4.39
2.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my late 20's and me and my girlfriends thought that we were all that, a little on the egotistical side now that I look back on it.

I was always getting compliments about my figure, I was a tall blonde with long legs that some people thought I should be a model. I was probably about 20 pounds lighter then, wore a size small for underwear and a 36C bra. I did love to show off my curves.

At that point in my life I had a few boyfriends and a couple of one night stands but I wouldn't consider myself experienced or an expert at sex. I had did a lot of experimenting but I think the naughtiest thing I had done was give a guy a blowjob with his parents in the next room.

A few of us were out one day in a part of town that we don't usually go to looking for a new place to rent. The place we looked at was quite reasonably priced but we weren't sure of the location so we decided to check out the amenities.

Eventually we ended up at a lounge to discuss if we wanted to take the place or not. It was okay, not very busy as it was just after supper and before the night crowd may their way in.

There wasn't a waitress around so I went to the bar to get us some drinks. An old man was sitting at the bar sipping on a martini. I got the bartender's attention and ordered our drinks.

The man sitting at the bar said "You are a very lovely young lady, very beautiful."

"Thank-you, very kind," I responded hoping that was the end of the conversation but I saw him looking at my legs and the length of my skirt that was well above my knees, if he did speak to me again I was expecting him to tell me to put some clothes on that fit or something else.

"You probably get a lot of attention from men don't you honey?"

"I guess I catch the eye of my share of guys."

"I bet you do, but do you know why none of them will satisfy you?"

I wasn't about to take love advice from someone who was as old as he was and likely hadn't been in the dating scene for like 100 years so I collected our drinks and headed back to the table.

"You aren't even a little bit curious honey?"He called after me.

Shit, I am very curious what he has to say, goddamn old man. I put the drinks on the table and headed back to where the old guy was sitting. I pulled the bar stool out beside him and sat down making sure my legs were firmly crossed.

"So..." I was going to address him but I didn't know his name!

"Henry, my dear, my name is Henry."

"Okay Henry, my name is Christy, why don't you tell me why none of the men will satisfy me?"

He put a hand on my knee and set his martini down and said "Well dear, it is really quite simple: men of this generation simply don't care if a woman enjoys sex they just want to have sex with as many as they can, sort of keep score of their conquests."

Now he got me thinking about my past sexual experiences, he did have a point in most cases, maybe all cases, the guy didn't spend a lot of time making me cum but just wanting to cuck me. I looked down at his hand on my knee, it was steady, not nervous at all, hmm that's different, most men who touch my leg are rubbing it not keeping it in one spot.

"And it was different for men from your generation, Henry?"

"Oh yes, we took care of our women first and foremost, put them on a pedestal and as a result, sex was much better."

"Then you can satisfy your wife the same you could when you were first together?"

"My wife passed about 8 years ago from cancer, but yes I can still satisfy a woman as I could when I was your age."

"I'm sorry Henry about your wife I didn't know."

"Of course, how could you, dear, how old do you think I am?"

I'm looking at him and start to think to myself he must be well over 70, "I'm not very good at this game but I will say 73."

"You're not far off, I am 68 years young, and how about you?"

"I am 27."

"Well dear, I'm going to guess that you have had a few boyfriends, but none of them made you orgasm, did they?"

"I'm not comfortable discussing this with you, but yes they did, well some of them did at least."

"What if I told you I could make you orgasm without you taking any of your clothes off and me not touching anything that is covered by your clothes?"

"Really, you can do that?" I said mostly sarcastically.

"Yes I can, are you interested?"

"I'm not sure yet. And what if you can't?"

"Then I will treat you and your friends to a wonderful dinner here and pay for your drinks."

"Okay but what if you can?"

"Then you will let me show you how a man is supposed to please a woman and teach you how a gentleman performs in bed."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but..."

"Yes I can still get it up, my parts work very well dear, no worries there. I live close by, your friends can wait outside if they like."

I can't believe I am thinking about this, here is a guy who is practically old enough to be my grandfather and I'm considering having sex with him?

I tell him to wait while I talk to my friends. I go back to the table and tell my friends about it and they say it is up to me but they like the idea of free dinner and drinks.

I get up and walk back to the bar. "Well Henry you've got yourself a deal!"

He leads me to his car and a short drive later we arrive at a nice, mature house.

He gets out and opens the door for me, quite the gentleman.

We enter the house and he leads me to a bedroom, obviously not the master bedroom as it is small size but it is clean and cozy, I sit down on the bed.

"Okay dear, are you ready for me to begin?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Okay, close your eyes and clear your mind"

I do as he says and I feel him sit down beside me. He moves my hair away from my neck and starts to kiss it. It feels good but nothing that is really stimulating. Then he starts to bite it, huh that feels really nice and I feel goosebumps start to form. He moves his mouth to my ears and is nibbling on them, that's a new one, more goosebumps and I feel my nipples harden and wetness between my legs, he is starting to get me very aroused. He moves around to the other side and repeats what he did on the first side, extra time biting my neck, it feels really good and for the first time I think he might make me orgasm fully clothed.

He kneels on the floor in front of me and asks me to uncross my legs, I do. I am aware that my skirt is high on my leg, like not covering much of anything, I'm sure he can see my underwear and likely how wet they are already.

He lifts one leg and puts it on his own leg and removes my shoe and then does the same for the other. He slides my bare foot onto his cock, wow he has some size to him I think and try to wiggle my toes to feel more of it. He is now caressing my foot on his cock, I feel my excitement level jump higher and when he grips the bottom of my foot I let out a moan, holy shit does that ever feel good. He moves his hand up my leg and is sort of massaging the calf, not sure what the method is but it is making me even wetter. He moves the foot resting on his cock to his shoulder and replaces it with my other foot, removes that shoe and rubs his cock with my foot. Back to massaging the calf, I can't believe how good that feels, I want to touch myself but I am still fully clothed. I can feel his cock is hard now but I don't get to enjoy it for long as he puts my leg up on his shoulder like the other.

He has a clear view up my dress but it doesn't distract him from his work, he uses both hands up one leg to the bottom of my dress, back down and then the same on the other leg. My god the pleasure when he gets to my upper thigh, his touch is not like anything I have ever experienced before. I am on the brink of cumming from this and then he asks me to stand up. I plant my feet on the ground, a little wobbly but I am back on my feet.

He moves around to be behind me and asks me to put my hands on the back of his head and to put my head down. I can pretty much see down my own dress now, nipples are very hard and my pussy is so wet, but what is he going to do here?

He rubs my arms with both hands, one arm at a time and when he hits my armpit it sends waves of pleasure throughout my body. Wait, is that an erogenous zone? Then I feel him do the same to the other side, shit it is that feels incredible. I am moaning quite loudly now and he continues working my arms and then starts a sort of massage of my armpits simultaneously and I feel an orgasm building, not quite there yet, then he bites the back of my neck sending pleasure waves throughout my body, he bites me again, another moan, then he starts sucking the back of my neck, I am moaning uncontrollable, followed by a bite and that's it I cum and cum and cum.

I can barely stand, he really did it! I had a huge orgasm and I still have my clothes on.

I sit on the bed and say "Henry that was unbelievable, you actually made me orgasm without any clothes off"

"You see dear, it can be done by a real man."

"Okay you win, how do you want to do it?"

"No dear, you don't have to do it, I'd be happy to take you back to your friends and pay for your evening, our little secret that I proved my point."

"That's very nice of you, but a deal is a deal." I say unzipping his pants and pulling them down.

I stand up and pull my dress over my head and unbutton and remove his shirt.

His body must have been quite muscular when he was younger, now a little saggy but like he said nothing wrong with his cock, it is rock hard in his underwear.

I pull down his underwear and take his rock hard cock in my mouth, it responds immediately with a throb, it's been a while since it's been in someone's mouth I think to myself.

I feel him unhook my bra and slide it off as I pull him closer with each suck, I am loving sucking this old cock.

I look up at his face, he is clearly enjoying every moment, his chest hair is thick and gray but I reach up and find his nipples and pinch them. My hand then makes it down to my pussy and I play with my clit, another orgasm as I continue to suck his cock. I stand up and he sits on the bed, he pulls my underwear off and stares at my pussy. He puts one of my legs up on the bed and now has full access to my pussy and he dives right in. He is like an animal, licking and sucking, biting and almost growling. This makes me cum really quickly, he continues his assault and I cum again. I'm trying in vain to pull away as I am very unstable from cumming so much but he won't stop sucking my pussy.

Eventually he releases me and I climb on his lap.

"Am I too heavy Henry?"

"No dear, it's fine but I will ejaculate soon."

"I look forward to it," and I bend down and give him a big passionate kiss on the lips as I put his cock in my pussy. I start going up and down on it, holy shit is it hard and a good 8 inches, really deep when I am on top.

"You are so tight dear, it feels very good!"

I am now moving back and forth on him moaning away, a big orgasm is building and just a few more seconds, but then I feel him explode in me, blast after blast so much cum has been released into me, distracts me a bit but I keep going...almost there...ohhh there it is, I buckle as this massive orgasm escapes my body.

I'm lying down on this stranger's bed, a much older man, he taught me so many different erogenous zones on my own body, made me cum so many times and I fucked him, correction I fucked him without a condom and he filled me with years of cum, what the hell did I do that for?

Henry lies down beside me trying to catch his breath, "Are you okay dear?"

"Yeah, just can't believe how good it was, didn't expect it..."

"From an old fart?"

"Not what I meant, just you were right, no one has fucked me proper before, not like you."

"Well dear actually I haven't either, you were the one on top of me."|

He had a point there, he got me so aroused and excited that I jumped on top of him and made him cum in me then I kept going even after he finished to get a big, no a huge orgasm.

"It seems only fair that you take a turn on top then, when you are ready."

"Are you sure dear? I don't want to if you don't want to."

"Oh I'm sure, go ahead whenever you want."

I expected him to wait a few minutes to revive his cock and then jump on me and fuck me hard, but he was different than the other guys, the young guys, I had been with before.

I was pretty much lying in the starfish position and I felt his hand across my breasts, nipples still rock hard, he seemed to enjoy the firmness of my young breasts.

His hand went down the middle of my torso and onto my crotch area, I was a little embarrassed, I was sweaty, pussy juice almost streaming out of me and his cum was running down my slit on my asshole and I'm sure on his bed. He didn't care, he rubbed all around, spread my slit with his old chubby fingers and put two fingers in my, stretching me out more than his large cock did moments ago. I came again almost instantly, so sensitive I couldn't help it.

His fingers were drenched with "us" and I felt a finger on my asshole. Never have I let anyone touch that much less more but I was curious about how it felt and this was the guy to show me how to do it and how good it could feel. I think he waited with his finger at the entrance to my ass to see if I would stop him but I bent my knee to give him better access and he slipped a finger in my ass. It hurt, it really fucking hurt! His finger was thick, thicker than some cocks I had had in me at that point, but I didn't stop him. I wanted more. I was whimpering and I was moaning and I couldn't wait to see what else he would do.

"Does this hurt too much?" Henry asked knowing that there was some pain.

"No it's good, just go slow."

I look up at Henry, receding hairline, gray hairy chest, wrinkly body, man boobs and yet I am having sex with him, I have fully submitted to him, he is on top of me and I have given him the green light to do whatever he wants. All of this with a pussy full of his cum already, what in the fuck was I thinking? I wasn't, I was getting the fuck of my life and I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do next.

He finally pulls his fingers out of my pussy and my ass and leans down to whisper in my ear, "Now I'm going to make love to you, very sensual, much passion, this is how we did it in my time to let a woman know we cared and how much we appreciated her being with us, like I appreciate you now"

With that he kneels between my legs, I spread them wide, I feel more cum running down into my ass, but I am hoping this invitation is well received as my pussy is right there for him, old Henry to do with as he pleases. He's hard, that old cock is long and thick and entering me slowly, I want it all, I want it deep, I just want it!

He holds it deep and looks into my eyes, so much is going through my mind: he's stretching me out, what is he thinking, what is he going to do next. He leans down and kisses me, open mouth but no tongue. This is so exciting. Our mouths open and close on each other, my arms wrapping around him and his chest hair tickling my breasts. He starts slowly going in and out of me, very sensual just as he promised. His kisses are longer and deeper, so turned on, I wrap my legs around him, he reaches out for one of my breasts, cupping it, so erotic feeling his strong grip, his mouth on mine and his cock going in and out of me.

I have no idea how long this goes on for, but just when I think he's going to pull out of me and only the tip is left in my pussy he slides back in all the way. My god that drove me nuts, I came several times.

After a while he started to increase the speed of his thrusting, I am trying to moan while locked mouths in our kissing, his cock so deep inside me, I've never enjoyed a cock more than his to this point in my life. He is breathing heavier, I guess that his orgasm is building.

"Christy you feel so good but I am almost done"

"Cum in me Henry, I want to feel it deep inside me, all of you and all your cum."

He releases his grip on my breast and is now thrusting quicker and harder than before, I tighten the grip on his ass with my legs and dig my nails in his hairy, old back. I am moaning uncontrollably now as he is fucking me hard now, my pussy is very sore, now not just from getting stretched by Henry's cock but because he's been fucking me for so long, it hurts but there is no way I want it to end.

His breathing is even heavier and then I feel him throb, and throb again, more throbs, oh shit does that feel good, he keeps cumming, then I cum, finally he seems to be done. He kisses me more, so turned on, his cock is limp but still inside me, he lies down beside me and is catching his breath. I check my pussy, very sore and cum is dripping out, such a good pain.

I roll over onto my side and play with his chest hair and tell him "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced, thank you Henry!"

"Thank you my dear Christy, I never thought I would make love to anyone again, much yet a much younger, very beautiful woman who would want to do it with an old man like me."

"I am so glad I took a chance!"

"Now you understand the difference of banging or fucking and making love."

He was right, up until that point all the guys just wanted to fuck me, but Henry made love to me, both methods were having sex, but one was clearly superior to the other.

I lay there on Henry's bed remembering his every move, kissing me so passionately, cupping my breasts, fingering my ass and pussy, and so sensually making love to me. I tried to remember each individual orgasm he gave me but there were too many. I remember his orgasms, so much cum, he must have been very turned on as well.

After a while I start to get dressed, put my bra on and my dress and picked up my underwear and as I was going to put them on Henry said "I hope you don't think it is weird of me to ask, but could I keep those to remember you by? I very much appreciate you coming here today."

Without a thought, I gave them a kiss and gave him a smile and handed him my underwear.

I didn't realize it until we were driving back but it was getting dark out. I was there for over 4 hours, I'm sure my friends were wondering what happened to me but I did end up catching up with them. They didn't believe my story at first but eventually I think they did.

We didn't end up taking the place we looked at rented, it was simply too far away from where we needed to be. I went back to the bar a few times in the weeks and months that followed, hoping to run into sweet Henry again. I never did see him again, which was very disappointing.

I didn't just go back to sleep with him, but to let him know how much I appreciated what he taught me. Not only did he teach me about how sex should be, but also how conceited I was about myself. In the years since then, I thought that he has surely passed, which saddens me greatly. I knew him for only half a day and his wife likely had several decades with him and was so fortunate to have him.

Wherever you are Henry, thank you my love!