Age is just a Number Pt. 03

Story Info
The days plays out between Sir and Princess.
3.2k words
4.6
4.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she had submitted, Bob knew that Princes was weak from the activities, so he asked if she wanted a cuppa. This simple act made princess giggle and he loved the sound, he could see she was relaxed and at peace and this pleased him greatly. They relaxed on the bed, with Bob holding her, stroking her and ensuring that her aftercare was all on point. Drinking the tea and coffee as she relaxed further in to his arms and they stayed connected with lots of body contact and gentle strokes to her skin. The intimacy and care that he showed her was something she had never experienced and he could tell she was melting in to him.

Eventually Bob's bladder told him it was time to move, he needed to empty it so extracted himself from Princess and visited the bathroom. Having completed that task he returned to the room, discovering princes lay on her front on the bed. Bob looked at her form, again, he was astounded that this young and glorious beauty had given herself to him. His eyes wandered over her back and down to her pert and perfect ass, the one he had been thinking about, the one he had been caressing and the one that he would eventually take. He knew he would take her virginity in her ass, but today was not the time to do that, but he would do it and he would love every second.

Bob moved his way over to the bed and climbed on, he lay on top of her, his cock now hard again and it rested between the cheeks of that amazing ass of hers. He began to kiss the back of her neck, giving little nips of his teeth as he did so, across her shoulders his lips moved and his tongue, his hips pushing forward and grinding his hardness against her ass. Much to his pleasure princess was pushing her hips back to match his thrusts. His kisses traced further down her slender back as his hands stroked her at the same time. The sighs of pleasure escaping her lips spur him on and his cock now rock hard as it presses against her ass.

As nice as the feeling was with her cheeks gripping him he hungered for more, he extracted himself from her and worked his way down her back. The urgency of before now gone, he had claimed her, she had submitted to him and now it was a more gentle process. Bob made his way down and across her back spending time to familiarise himself with her form that would indeed be used and taken so many times in the future, but for now he was just discovering the sensitive areas, the touch points that she enjoyed and the ways to make her sigh and move with his deft touches.

Further down he worked with his lips until he reached the hollow of princess's back, and then to the rounded part of where her ass began. Covering it with kisses as his hands moulded and kneaded her ass cheeks, Bob moved to her cleft, where he kissed and licked. Using his hands to open her cheeks to him and displaying her tight rosebud hole, Bob kissed and worked his way down until he was kissing it and Princess was responding with her body and the sounds she was emitting.

Bob licked straight across her tight hole, knowing full well she had never been rimmed before he took his time to lick around it and across it before pointing his tongue and pushing at it. "mmmmmmm ahhhhhh" was the reply as her tight ass welcomed his tongue and he continued to toy and tease and play with her there. All the while doing it Bob was discovering how she enjoyed ass play and that when he did take her there it was going to be momentous.

After a while of generous discovery of her fine and perfect ass, Bob again felt the pre-cum being spilled from his hardness and decided it was time to do something about that. He moved back up her body lay on top of Princess once more with his hard cock between her ass cheeks, now wet with his saliva and it rubbed between them so effortlessly.

Bob used his own feet to part her legs, she did willingly; he dipped his hips to find her opening, the wetness of her sex ready to accept him once again. This amazing beauty and gorgeous woman was so ready for him once again. He teased her by pressing the bulbous head of his hardness against it just enough so she can feel herself opening up to him, but not being taken. He gives her little thrusts at her opening but not letting himself slip inside her and her moans and sighs get louder at each thrust.

After a while of teasing her like this Bob lifts himself and straddles her body as he is on top of her, his legs now on the outside of hers and his hardness still pressed against her hole. He leans forward and as he does so pushes his hips forward and her wetness engulfs him as he slowly enters her and keeps pushing until he bottoms out and has gave her his length, she shudders beneath him and a low groan escapes her lips as his mouth descends on her neck and he begins a slow but steady thrusting in to her and out again.

The friction between them as he slides effortlessly deeper and deeper in to her sex feels so good, he has her pinned to the bed by his weight, she can do nothing but take him in to her, and to be honest there is nothing more she wants than this right now. The rocking of his hips and the biting and teasing of her neck is making goose bumps stand up all over her body, relentless in his actions and the feelings through her body as he takes her at a frustratingly slow pace. Her moans continue but HE is in control, HE is the one who makes the choices, HE has her pinned to the bed and HE will decide when she has her orgasm.

Infuriatingly slowly he takes her, however the sensations from between her legs and the tightness of her just feels like heaven to Bob, and so he continues the exhilarating and steady pace that gives such pleasure. As he strokes in the tunnel of her sex giving way to the pressure of his hard cock, determined in it's passage in to her. Reaching her cervix he slowly reverses the action. The way she is so full of him means that Bob can feel every ridge and contour inside her body as it grips all round him. Each stroke now has Princess pushing her body up against him meeting his slow thrusts deep in to her.

The heat now risen between them and the act of him pinning her to the bed culminating in her feeling so vulnerable once more, that feeling she needed, that she wanted and desired so much as she was taken by her Sir, her Dom and now her Owner. Bob wanted more, the first tingling in his body and his balls to tell him they were about to get ready but he was not close as yet.

Fortunately Princes was much further along the journey than Bob, her steady stream of moans and the way she pushed her ass up to meet his thrusts becoming more urgent in her actions. It was with determination that Bob slid his hands up her arms and taking each wrist as he held her arms down, his bodyweight on her and pinning Princess to the bed........This is what she had wanted, being controlled, being vulnerable to her Sir being at his mercy to take and to fuck. Her actions showed her acceptance, and in fact her desire for this as she pushed her hips up to meet his thrusts which he now increased the speed and depth of. As he fucked her faster and deeper her orgasm built so quickly and as he felt her go over the edge and fall in to the cavern of ecstasy he upped the ante and her pleasure by biting the back of her so sensitive neck.

Princess was a fast learner and had already come to the understanding that she could not fight this off or edge herself, her Sir was in total control and she didn't have to think or do anything just give in to the pleasure and she did. Her hips bucking in her attempt to have more of him as she lost sense of anything else but the wave after wave of this delight cresting and washing over her.

She lay panting beneath him as he allowed her to regain some composure, feeling the after effects of her orgasm all around his hard cock as he lay on top of her but still inside her. The little shudders transmitting straight through her body and on to his.

Bob pulled out of her, moving on to the bed and laying on his back, his hard cock now covered in Princess's juices and slippy. He allowed her a few more moments to collect herself.

"I think it's your turn to pleasure me again now don't you Princess" he said

"Yes Sir, whatever you say. I am yours to use after all" said with such a happy smile. She climbed between his legs as Bob pushed 2 of the pillows behind his back, placing him in a half sitting half laying down position. This time Princes was more confident in how she handled Bob's cock, as I said she was a fast learner indeed. Licking up his shaft and tasting herself on him did not seem to concern her at all, in fact she seemed to enjoy the fact she could taste her own excitement mixed with his.

Her hands now stroking him as she licked and tasted, before opening her mouth to descend on him once again. Bob watched with astonishment as this beautiful and sexy woman attacked his cock with vigour. There was none of the slow build up from before and Princess was eating him like it was her first meal in a month..... The pleasure he felt was matched by the view in front of him. Princess's cheeks hollowed as she sucked on him as her head rose upwards and then filled out as she bobbed back down and he filled her mouth. Still only able to take just half of him in her mouth, she pushed herself down but gagged a little and could not take more. Pulling off him as she did that to giggle and smile at him -- seeking reassurance that she was doing it right, Bob smiled back and told her how amazing it felt as he stroked her face, and he wasn't lying it really did feel fucking amazing.

As Princess gave all of her attention to Bob's cock, her tongue flicking over it, under it and round it he could see her lithe body as she moved. Bob LOVED getting head, even more so when it was done with such enthusiasm and not a begrudging "favour" to the man. He was watching, he was feeling her lips round him, but the sight in front of him and her perfect body and the way she moved made Bob want more.

Bob held his hand out and cupped Princess's chin making her look at him......" I want you to ride me Princess" he ordered.

"Mmmmm yes Sir" it was an automatic response now to Bob's requests, questions and orders that she gave, and they both liked the fact that this was the case.

Princess gave his cock one more kiss and Bob told her "don't worry, you will be back with him soon, as your going to swallow my next load and REALLY taste me" it was almost a whisper that she replied " I would really like that Sir" still not quite confident in her own abilities or actions, but slowly, very slowly becoming more open to the idea that she is enough, and that she can do these things, and that Sir wants her.

Bob removed the pillows from behind him as Princess also moved. He kept his eyes on her face as she straddled him. Keeping her hips above him as he moved his hand down to angle his cock towards her, his other hand on her leg and gently he pushed down on it to show her that she could begin to lower herself on to him. Princess looked directly in to Bob's eyes as she did, first licking and then biting her lip as she felt the contact between his hardness and her sex. Bob was astounded at how wet she was, the act of pleasuring him and sucking him had turned her on massively and it showed as she was practically dripping with desire. Showing once again that her submissive nature in wanting to please her Sir was not just for show, she really did get so excited at pleasing him.

The contact between the two of them intensified as he found her entrance, pushing his hips up just a little to make sure the tip was just inside he told her " That's it, slowly lower yourself on to me" and with that she did, slowly and with purpose, their eyes locked on each other, she took inch by inch of his hardness deeper in to her and as she did her eyes widened as she took the last two inches in to her wet and tight pussy. When she had took him all and was sat on him, all of his cock buried deep inside her, the wet heat of her body once again engulfing him they both let out a long breath together which then turned in to a giggle for her and a smile for Bob.

They slowly began to move together, as Bob pushed his hips up Princess grimaced a little "you're so so deep, and it's a little sharp" she said as she lifted herself from him slightly he allowed her to dictate the pace and the depth, enjoying the sight of her above him. As bob continued to look and see her fucking great figure and his eyes fixated on her tits, they were so hot and as she raised and fell on his cock they bounced in such a delightful way. Bob pushed against her bum with his legs making her topple forward, bringing her face to his and they shared a long sensual kiss, the tongues almost caressing each other in the way they played together.

Bob lifted her up slightly allowing him access to her chest, his lips once more attached to her nipples and he devoured her at the same time as her riding him became faster, and more urgent. Princess was breathing faster as he released her chest from his lips, the excitement taking over her and she lifted herself up from him and then made the mistake of leaning back as her arousal heightened, taking him so deep so quickly made her gasp in a little pain............ she was not ready for grinding on him so deep yet.........in time but not yet. Laughing as she raised herself once more and telling her Sir " I can't take you that deep yet Sir as it hurts a little"

"There is no rush Princess, you have done so well today already" Bob told her, and as her riding became more consistent he felt the familiar rush between his legs, the building in his balls and the pressure to release his load increasing quickly in him. "I'm getting close Princess, I want you to swallow me"

"you want me to do that now Sir"

"yes, make me cum and taste it for Sir"

With those words Princess climbed off and down Bobs body, back between his legs and she immediately took him in to her mouth. No disguising her need to do this, no hiding that her desire to pleasure him and taste her new Sir was foremost in her mind. Princess's pace was fast but not furious, and as she sucked him her tongue stroked and teased the underside and sensitive area of his cock.

Bob gave in to his release, and gave her warning "I'm going to cum Princess" and she backed her mouth of a little but kept the end in her mouth. The rush of pleasure reached him, and Bob allowed himself to cum his cock swelling just a little more as he did, throbbing between her lips and twitching as he felt the first jet of his sticky mess leave his cock and enter her mouth. He groaned so deeply as he emptied himself in to her mouth, jet after jet hitting the roof of her mouth and then splashing down to coat her tongue as he gave her everything he had until the last drops left him.

Princes removed his cock from her mouth, holding it and Bob saw that she had kept it in her mouth, thinking she was about to spit it out. Instead Princess savoured it, allowing it to coat every part of her mouth before she swallowed it with aplomb. Then returning her mouth to Bobs cock to lick and suck him clean allowing not one drop of his load to be wasted.

As she had finished with her cleaning, Princes joined Bob on the bed and he held her close and relaxed, The feeling of contentment and total joy of the day was high and both her and Bob settled in to a period where he was stroking her hair speaking softly and engaging in conversation and general chat, they were completely relaxed around each other now. Bob was very happy with his Princes had behaved, and performed. He was thinking about what he was about to do next........thinking of tying her wrists once again when his phone pinged -- knowing that he should not have any messages at this time he left the bed to check it. It was a spam email -- but while doing so he noticed the time, it was 3pm and time to part ways.

Bob was astounded that the 5 hours had gone so quick, but he and Princess dressed, and made the way out to the separate cars, both he and Princess smiling and extremely happy with how the day had gone. They drove the separate ways and as Bob recounted through the time they had spent together he smoked in the car as the miles passed. When he arrived home he checked his phone once again and saw a message from Princess. In her words she had enjoyed the most amazing time ever. She was surprised, ecstatic and thankful for the time he had shared with her........and couldn't wait until they would do it again..........It also had hit her that she was exhausted and needed to have a nap. Bob sent his reply and a few questions........but in his head was already thinking about their next time together.