All Comments on 'Ageless Desires Ch. 02'

by Lady_Silver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KennewickianKennewickianover 18 years ago
Two masterpieces of love

Lady Silver, I salute you. Having lost my own beloved wife of 46 years five years ago and just recently being able to face the future at age 71, your two stories - from the viewpoint of both husband and wife - filled me with the pathos, tenderness and wonder that a dedicated monogomous life can represent. My respect and affection are yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The two stories are great

Lady_Silver:

You've got it exactly right. My wife of almost 35 years passed away 10 years ago, yet I can still remember her and worshipping her body. Yes there was a wrinkle here and some extra meat there, but I also had wrinkles here and there and a lot of extra meat. She never complained and I had no right to complain either. They were our battle scars and medals of valor we won while fighting life's battles. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
Wisdom comes from having been there

You write from wisdom. I read from having shared my life with that kind of love and continuing to share to this very day.

My fondest wish is that every soul can know that feeling of love that you describe so very well.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Truly a masterpiece !!!!

Lady Silver, I love your excellent style of writing - this was a delightful tale! At 68 years of age, my wife, for the last 40 years, and I can confirm that things are not always what they were when we were young. Maintaining a warm, loving relationship for so many years calls for constant effort and a deep understanding by both parties. However, growing old with someone you love has its own wonderful compensations.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I really did enjoy this so much. Well written and so, so real. If asked I would

Say 100% true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous