All Comments on 'Agent Kim (FBI) Visits Riverside'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Question

This story is wonderful (like much of your work) however you listed a number of prior works in this series but I can't seem to find them on your profile on via various searches.

alan55alan55almost 15 years ago
Not bad, liked most of it

This was good enough to keep me interested in reading each successive page to the end. Parts of the story did not go where I thought they might be heading, i.e. a little more tame than how parts could have ended. I like that Hy was able to get her pussy stuffed at least a couple of times while at the jail, as she sorely needed it.

Would love to talk with you about it more if you want to email me.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 14 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read

I really liked the way you wrote out and developed this story, in a sort of mind-control fashion, which is one on my favorite types of story lines. My only fault here is with the heroine's name, Hy. Every time I saw it at the beginning of a sentence I thought I was seeing either He, Her, or Hi, and I was constantly thrown off because, as you know, when you are reading, your eyes travel much faster than your brain comprehends, so I was another line and a half past that point before my brain realized that the word was actually a personal pronoun. It just became very rattling, is all. However, as I said, the story, on the whole, is very cleverly written as well as well paced and thought out. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome imagination!

wow, you have an incredible mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hy Tie!

After all these years, I still come back and enjoy this story! You've done Mankind a great service during your writing tenure. Keep up the fine work! -- A Former Editor of Yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continuation?

Would love to read a sequel !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh

im turned on big time...

TailsOutTailsOutover 10 years ago

still my favourite, though i enjoy the rest of your work very much. I'll second the request for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

More please - I find this story very arresting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continuation?

are you ever going to continue the riverside series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My favourite fetishes

Another story with my favourite fetishes: pretty girls getting handcuffed with their wrists nicely decorated by bangle bracelets and wristwatch! I enjoyed it very much!

My favourite part is in the Cuffz shop. I love that you mention different types of cuffs by mark, and the fact that you are so familiar with their features. I like that you know, what you are writing about! (Plus that part is F/f!)

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is definitely my favourite story by the author. The build-up and execution are sublime and the character development is top notch. I particularly love stories like these involving female authority figures because the role reversal makes them more powerful. I would love to read a sequel, where one of Hy's female FBI friends, shocked by her sudden resignation, comes to find her and try to talk her out of it.

DemonikWolfeDemonikWolfeover 2 years ago

Loved the gradual flip. Great work!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu17 months ago

YOU ARE GENIUS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
1106 Followers
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.