Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 02

Story Info
Agent Swann spends a long, debauched night in Joe's trailer.
25.3k words
4.62
14.1k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Swann, FBI: Fucked, Blackmailed, and Impounded

Chapter 2 - Laying Down the Law

For the second time that day, Natalie found herself within the dirty, smelly trailer that her fat informant Joe Carter called home, except this time she was defenseless and alone. True to his demands, she had not told anyone where she was going. How bad of a decision that had been, remained to be seen, but for now she was going to have to trust her wits to get her through this. To recover some control over the situation, she tried to negotiate.

"Tell me what you know first, and then we can discuss your price," she offered. Not that she had much bargaining power at the moment.

Quick as a cobra, Joe turned on her, grabbing her throat with one hand and slamming her up against the nearest wall with such power that her feet almost left the ground. Her skull rang from the force of the shock. She squirmed, contorting her arms, hurting her wrists against the steel of her handcuffs. He was taller than her by a good five inches, and at least twice as strong, and she felt like a ragdoll in his hands. She realized she had mistaken his bulk for lethargy, but there was a lot of muscle beneath that blubber, lending him both speed and strength. With her arms tied behind her back, Natalie had no real means to fight back, and Joe had put himself too close to her body for her legs to find any leverage for a groin kick. Clearly, this wasn't his first rodeo subduing a woman.

Natalie felt his smelly warmth against her body, his foul breath smothering her face as he put his ugly mug inches from hers and spoke in a near whisper, "I know one thing, tiny tits. You're in MY world now, and if I were you, I'd stay very quiet and do as I'm told, or things might not end up the way you hoped." The playfulness in his voice was gone, replaced by a cold, sinister tone that brooked no argument.

"Do you understand?" he said, and tightened his grip on her throat, his fingers digging into the soft tissue.

She froze, stopping her struggle, despite the constricting pain in her windpipe. Her eyes grew wide, almost bulging. Her mouth opened as she tried to breathe, but no sound came out. She couldn't even nod as her neck was grasped in that vise-like grip. She just mouthed the word 'YES' with her trembling lips. This was it. She had no control over the situation. This was an important part of her fantasies... but also the most dangerous.

He kept staring into those gorgeous eyes, looking even more beautiful now, wide open and glazed with fear, asphyxia, and unshed tears. Inside their glistening orbs, he could read her soul like a book, and he liked what he saw.

"Good answer, slut," he said, releasing his iron grip and letting her full weight down onto her feet.

She almost collapsed, her head turning as she coughed and took a few deep, ragged breaths. She had to brace against the wall to avoid falling over. She was panting, her breasts pushing against the white cotton of her shirt, her erect nipples poking through her bra.

"Now I want to know what information you have on this case you're working on," Joe continued. "Who are your suspects, what evidence have you collected, what departments are involved in the search for the perp? I want names, places, timetables, everything you know. Talk, slut."

Natalie's blood froze in her veins. Those questions killed all the erotic tension she had felt mounting in her. This was no sexual game, this was a trap! She looked around in search of help, but of course, there was none to be found, and there wouldn't be any for the rest of the night.

"Listen, that's classified information. I can't divulge any of that. That's not the agreement we..."

A hard slap across her face silenced her mid-sentence. She yelped, her head snapping to the side, ears ringing.

"You can, and you will, slut. Talk to me now!"

"OK, OK. You give me information and I give you... whatever you want from me."

She had spoken the last words after a moment's hesitation, as once again her hormones were interrupting her thought process.

Joe paused for a moment, thinking things through. This bitch was tough, and he liked that. Her offer made for a good compromise, so he decided to test her mettle. Besides, he was getting hornier by the moment for those soft lips around his cock.

In the middle of her panic, Natalie tried to think straight, to analyze the situation. She looked into his eyes, seeing rampant lust there. This was a tight rope she was walking. She could get what she had desired for so long... but that could also lead to her demise... or worse.

He reached out and grabbed a fistful of her tousled mane of hair, pulling her down to her knees in front of him.

She moaned as her scalp was yanked, and pain shot through her knees as she was forced down onto them. Suddenly, her face was level with his dirty crotch. The stench was overpowering. It was like a concentrated waft of a public restroom.

"Suck, bitch. If I like it, you'll get what you want. Final offer." Joe said, making no move to get her started, though by now his cock was trying its damndest to break out of its steamy confines on its own.

Natalie's eyes were blurry. Being forced to give head was one of her fiercest fantasies. So, without thinking more about it, without evaluating how sincere Joe could be for his part, she dove into the perversion she had been craving for.

As the slob's cock was still in his yellowish, stained pants, she first had to pull it out of them. Clenching her eyes shut from disgust, she seized the hem of the protruding underwear with her teeth and pulled it down. The cock was so erect underneath that the elastic band would not go over it. She had to pull back hard and then downward, and suddenly the biggest, nastiest, dirtiest cock she had ever seen jumped out, hitting her in the face.

The thing was fat, bulbous, and covered with veins and pustules. It was uncircumcised and as the head poked out of its cover, it showed all the nasty dick cheese that had been rotting there since his last shower, sometime in the past century. She backed away, not expecting such filthiness. Even though she had imagined performing this act for so long, now that it was happening, it felt too much. She was just trying to avoid puking all over herself. Still, she could not turn her eyes away. The tiny piss slit staring back at her was like a hypnotizing eye.

Suddenly, she knew what was wrong. And the realization made her vagina clench on the verge of orgasm. She turned her eyes up, searching for his, while keeping her mouth aligned with his cock.

"Force me, sir. Please grab my hair and fuck my face senseless," she said in a voice made hoarse by lust. This was going to be the only time she indulged in these fantasies and she had just decided to get the most out of it. Better explore everything now so that she would not be tempted to try it again later.

Joe watched the beautiful young agent navigate her way into his pants with some difficulty, enjoying her struggles to free his rampant manhood. When she had succeeded and was on the brink of taking him into that hot warm mouth, he almost could not keep from grabbing her head and shoving her face forward. So when she tilted her head back and asked--no, begged--him to do just that, in a sexy voice, he lost it.

Sinking the greasy fingers of both his hands deep into her thick mane on each side of her head, he grabbed a firm hold of her tresses close to her scalp and pulled her skull toward him, while at the same time shoving his hips forward as hard as he could.

She shivered and moaned when his fat but strong fingers grasped her hair. She opened her mouth wide, waiting for what was to come.

He felt his cock enter her wide open mouth, bump against her teeth, glide over her wet tongue, and then penetrate her throat in one straight glorious path, ending only when his unkempt crotch hair smothered her nose in its swarthy jungle.

Still, her bedroom eyes kept looking up into his as, whether she liked it or not, she was forced to swallow all of his solid eight inches. Once seated into the hot depths of her throat, it clenched so tight around his shaft that he almost came from the intense pleasure surging up his groin.

She had no choice. There was no way she could resist his strong pull. She had taken cocks down her throat a few times before, but never like this. It had always been slow and careful then, with her being in full control. Now it happened without any regard for her comfort or safety.

At first, her near-virgin throat resisted the penetration. She moaned around the thick shaft as it forced her gullet to stretch wider than it ever had before. It was painful, anguishing even, as she could not breathe. It was revolting as the taste was so bad. Her nose was engulfed into the thick wiry bush of musky hair while she felt greasy, hairy, low-hanging testicles beat against her chin. She choked, she retched, throat mucus spurted into her mouth, and when that path was blocked, it came out of her nostrils. Her eyes bulged out in despair. Right now, all she wanted was for him to pull out and let her breathe, as this was the most ignominious way for a woman to die.

She writhed, twisted her arms, and tried to back away, but she was against the wall and could go nowhere. Her hands, strangled by the steel, had already turned numb and hurt like hell as every movement caused the cuffs to bite deeper into her flesh. She wanted to breathe, she wanted to live, but at the same time, she hoped he would not pull out yet, and fuck her at his own pace without consideration for her needs. That was how perverted her fantasies were.

Letting his cock just sit in its warm, tight embrace for a moment, Joe tried to gather his resolve and keep from emptying his balls into her stomach. He would do that later at some point, for sure, but not yet. This night had only just gotten started. He could see she was struggling for breath, but he knew she could take it. If not, she would have to learn fast how to cope with his demands. He wasn't about to give her an inch of leeway until he had taken what he wanted from her.

She kept retching and coughing and puking bile around his cock as she was unable to pull back. Her face grew red, her eyes turned to slits. Her squirms grew more desperate by the second. In her position, she couldn't even bite him as she had no leverage at all. Her vision began to darken and her struggles to weaken.

Taking a slow step back, Joe let the length of his shaft begin its long journey out of her clenching gullet, bringing with it a slew of thick mucus and saliva. Long strands of it dripped off her chin, and he loved the choking sounds she made as she fought to remain in position until she was allowed to breathe. Her clenched eyes opened and looked up, full of hope for the air she was soon going to get. Just before his cockhead would pop out of her throat, he stopped, smiling at the confused expression on her anguished face. No, you don't get to breathe just yet, bitch, he thought. Reversing his movement, he began to push back into her, once more sinking his throbbing cock into her hot neck sleeve, reveling in how good it felt hugging and massaging his shaft with just the right amount of pressure.

A snort of despair escaped her flared nostrils, only to be smothered in his pubes as she realized she'd been tricked. Her face turned red hot with trapped blood, her limbs felt made of lead. She would have collapsed had she not been held up by her hair.

Her throat felt amazing, but the highest pleasure that Joe took was from the knowledge that he was putting this high and mighty bitch Fed into her place. He hated the law, every aspect of it. All of his life it had only brought him misery, and this was his moment to vent some of that pent-up hate, to feed it all back from where it had come. So he shoved his dick down the hot agent's throat until it couldn't reach any further, until her face was being mashed so hard into his groin that his pubic bone threatened to break her nose.

"Take it, bitch! Swallow that cock and choke on it!" he yelled.

By now, Natalie was barely conscious. She was not even fighting back. Only on instinct was her throat clenching and retching in a last-ditch effort to free her airways and save her life. All she could see was flabby skin and wiry pubes. That would be the last sight she took away with her to the grave.

Realizing his partner was soon to be lights out, Joe yanked out his cock and gave her a few hard slaps to either side of her face, waking her up from her stupor.

"Hey, cocksleeve, I wasn't done with you yet. You made me interrupt my fun just to keep your sorry ass alive a little longer. You'll get punished for that!"

A torrent of bile and mucus flooded out of her gaping mouth and nostrils as she retched, interrupted by ragged attempts at sucking air into her burning lungs. Her entire breathing apparatus hurt, her head rang as it was slapped multiple times, and her throat was in agony from the brutal penetration. He was still holding her by her hair in one hand while using the other to punish her face. That was all that kept her from falling in a heap on the floor. Her head swung back and forth under the brutal blows, her neck limp. Yet, the ugly sounds that came out of her throat testified that she was indeed alive.

"You call that a blowjob? A five-dollar whore sucks cock better than you! Not that I had expected more from a pig in a suit." Joe complained. Still, he gave the bewildered agent some time to recover. Even messed up and gasping for breath, she still looked hot as hell, and he wanted her in every perverted way he could think of.

Natalie's face was a mess, covered in sweat, her chin hidden under ropes of throat slime. Her mascara had run and left jagged tear lines on her cheeks. Her throat was still throbbing from the abuse. At the same time, she felt proud to have gone through it. Brutal facefuck: done, she notched in her mental notebook. She gave him a weak smile to show him she was OK, which only infuriated him.

"You think this is fun, whore? This is some kind of game to you? I could end you right here, right now, and no one would ever know. You'd better remember who's in charge, or I'd have to teach you a lesson that'd make what you just went through seem like a warm breeze on a spring morning."

Those words, far from scaring her, sent another wave of hormones to flood her brain, sparkling new perverted ideas. He reached down, grabbed her hair, and yanked her up to her feet.

"Come on, I'm not done with you yet," he said.

She was too weakened to stand without aid. Again, she had to brace herself against the wall for support. She tried to speak, but her vocal cords were too sore from the recent facefuck and only allowed throaty whispers to come out.

"You... want... info from me? Make me... tell you..." She was pushing him. That was probably very risky. But she wanted to be sure he would go all the way on her so that she would have no regret later when she remembered this night of foolishness, the night when she had fulfilled all of her twisted fantasies.

This slut was something else, Joe thought. For a moment she threw him, and he almost lost his grip on her hair. Then it hit him. This piece of cunt meat was even more depraved than he had first pinned her for. It was hard to believe, her being in law enforcement and all, but the evidence was right there in front of him.

"You didn't come here to ask me any questions, did you? It's not even about your case at all. You came here to get raped. Plain and simple. It's what you want, isn't it bitch? A hard cock up that tight little Fed snatch of yours, fucking you till you can't stand straight."

"Y-yes..."

"Then say it! Admit it!" he pressed. He wanted the words out of her own mouth.

By now, Natalie was deep in her private space. This guy was acting his role to perfection. He would do the only thing he was good for and in the morning, everything would be behind her forever.

"Yes, I came here to... get raped and bound like a true... painslut," she said in her ruined, whorish voice.

"What a fucking pathetic little slut you are." He twisted his grip on her hair, forcing her head to bend backward, then hawked and coughed a few times, bringing up a thick glob of snot-mixed mucus from his nicotine-abused lungs and spat it right between her gorgeous eyes. The loogie splattered onto her face, half of it sticking to her eyelashes, the other part oozing down the side of her nose.

"Leave that on there, it makes you look pretty," he said, grinning.

Natalie blinked hard, revolted by the humiliation of being spat in the face. She could feel the warm glob trickling down her face like a slug.

"Now you and I are going to have some real fun," he said, shoving her toward the bedroom. "Since you've already been in there, I assume you know the way. I'm going to make good on that promise I made you earlier...now that I know what you like."

Her scalp was on fire from all the yanking it had been subjected to. It was a miracle her hair had not been torn from her head by now. She yelped as Joe once more used it as a leash, before being shoved hard in the middle of the back. She staggered forward and landed on the large bed, face first, unable to stop her fall because of her chained arms. The mattress had no sheet. It was dirty, splattered with countless spots of various colors, none of them pretty. As her face landed on it, she realized it reeked of old sweat and sperm. It was the most disgusting bed she had ever seen. Even street whores and bums had cleaner ones. She rolled onto her side so as not to have her nose against this nest of filth. Something worried her, though. Her hands throbbed after having been cut by the cuffs for so long. From handling criminals and making countless arrests she knew of the danger of pinched nerves and cut blood circulation. This was not something she wanted to experience for herself.

"Could you please release my handcuffs, or at least loosen them? They are cutting my skin." This was said in her new, huskier voice, which sounded like that of a derelict whore.

Her answer came in the form of a guttural laugh. "Oh, the whore isn't comfortable enough? Well, too bad!" He grabbed the hem of her jeans and yanked her back from the bed, then left her half bent over it, coming to stand behind her just like in his kitchen table fantasy earlier that day. From this position, out of her sight, he made a quick check on her cuffs. It didn't look like they had cut circulation, as she claimed, though she might get some lasting bone or nerve damage from their tightness depending on how long he left them on her. In any case, her wrists would have some nice marks to explain tomorrow, that was for sure. But none of that was his problem.

Leaving her to stand on shaky legs at the foot of the bed, he snaked his hands around her waist and began to open up the front of her jeans, speaking into her ear as he flipped the buttons one by one.

"How does it feel being the plaything of a big fat criminal?" he taunted. "I can do whatever I want with you tonight, bitch, and you're going to find out just what that means."

She shuddered in that very obscene position, both from fear and anticipation. The handcuffs did hurt her but she knew that if he had loosened them, she would have been disappointed. The fact that he denied her any control over the situation had a powerful effect on her. This was like in her wildest fantasies. She was going to be raped with no way to stop it. She hoped it would be so painful or so quick that she would not be allowed to cum. She wanted to be used like a sex toy, and toys did not feel any pleasure.

Having loosened her pants, he grabbed the hem and pulled it over her flaring hips, sliding the sturdy cloth down her thighs. He fondled those smooth legs, reveling in the feeling of bare female skin under his sweaty, calloused palms.