Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His libido stoked to new heights, Joe stepped forward, grabbed hold of the slender waist, dropped a huge glob of spit between her pouting buttocks, and sunk the tip of his cock into her tight anal entrance with sheer brute force.

Natalie jerked and gasped as her anal sphincter got forced. It was the first time for her and it hurt! The pain made her clench her anus in protection, which only made it worse.

At once her head came up, and a muffled groan escaped her gagged throat. He couldn't tell if it was from pain or lust, maybe a bit of both, but it didn't matter. He didn't care one whit for her pleasure, this was his own reward for all the trouble she had made him go through. He'd make sure to have her pay him back in many other ways down the line, but for now, he was going to take what she so freely offered to him.

Of course, she had expected some pain and she actually welcomed it, although it also prevented her from achieving the orgasm she had been desperately waiting for.

"That's just the tip, slut. Do you like it so far? There's still another seven inches to go. What was that? I can't hear you... But I thought you said my cock was too small for you... No?" he taunted as he applied more pressure on her dilating anus, feeling the stretched muscle cramp and pulse around his cock head. She was an anal virgin alright, she had not lied about that part. He had never felt anything so tight before.

Natalie moaned into her gag. She wished he would have taken her deeper and faster, like in a hate fuck. Why was he suddenly so kind and tactful? She tried to back up her butt and groaned in pain. This was really not the same as being taken by force.

Grabbing her chained arms, he lifted her up to change the angle of his penetration, and to better show her agonized facial expressions off to the camera. He wanted every second of this moment immortalized. This pulled on the choke chain and cut off her air supply. She grimaced. Her breasts dangled under her naked chest, the humiliating badge dangling from her left nipple in a painful and degrading way.

The feeling of that tight piece of Federal ass clamping down on his cock made Joe growl with unbridled lust. He leaned close to his partner's neck, put one hand over her mouth to hold her head in place, and bit down hard on her ear as he shoved himself deep into her bowels, using the full force of his bulk to pile-drive his cock into her body.

Natalie's lust skyrocketed as she felt Joe's arms grab her tight. Then she howled at the top of her lungs as he impaled her in one swift, ruthless move that felt like her rear was being split apart. The sensation was so sharp, so brutal it felt as though his cock filled all of her lower body. That was it! Yes, oh yes! She moaned again, this time in a more luscious tone.

"You wanted to get fucked in the ass, pig whore? Well now you will get it so deep and hard you won't shit straight for a month."

He felt her body resisting, trying to expel him from the unnatural entry with spasmodic jerks of her core muscles, but he just pushed through them all, forcing himself deeper into that hot, forbidden cavern, growling and grunting like some feral beast into her ear. His hairy bulk broke out into a sweat, large grimy drops running off his fat body to mingle with her own perspiration and soak into her soft skin like some vile lotion.

His moist hands had her arms in a grip of steel, strangling her in the process. His thrusts forced her head to bob and yank on the choke. It was an extreme experience as she was both strangled and raped at the same time.

His powerful thrusts changed into a staccato of short stabs, hammering his cock inside, breaching the remaining few inches until his balls slapped against her wet cunt with loud dirty noises. By now he might have driven what shit she had stored up in her colon straight back into her stomach.

Lost in his primal lust, he forgot about the camera, about the greater long-term reasons why he was doing this. Right now, he just wanted to fuck this stuck-up bitch to oblivion.

Natalie's bowels were on fire, bursting from internal pressure. Every movement inside her rectum ground against raw flesh, adding to the agony. He had let go of her arms to grab her hair instead. She had collapsed on the mattress, crushing her breasts and her pierced nipple against it, while her head was yanked backward in short rhythmic pulls by her scalp. Her face grimaced as she grunted in agony.

As her colon got sleeker with blood and sweat, as her inner wall got stretched, he could move faster and faster. The first impression was floating away now. Only pain remained, and it grew worse with every thrust. She had almost orgasmed during the first few humpings but now all pleasure was gone, replaced by the agony of the brutal fucking. Images of the policewoman from Broadhill flashed in front of her blinded eyes. Was she going to end up like her? All of a sudden, her fate did not look that appealing to her.

She tried to complain, to tell him to stop, but what little air she could suck into her lungs was used to moan and gasp and just survive. Every attempt at forming words was muffled by her own panties and bra.

Stop it! Stop it! You're tearing me apart! You're breaking my neck and choking me to death! The words bounced around in her pain-boggled skull, unable to exit her gasping mouth. In the back of her mind, she realized that what she was going through was not even a quarter of what she had begged him to do to her, and now she hoped he would just cum and put an end to all this.

She tried to crawl away from Joe but she hardly felt her legs at this point. Besides, he had a very strong grip on her hair and there was nothing she could do to escape her fate.

Joe grabbed his fuckdoll by the hair and pulled her back from the mattress. "Get up, cunt!" he yelled, and threw her aside, shoving her in the back so that she stumbled forward, falling in a heap on the floor. She lay there hissing through her strangled throat, her ass throbbing, too dazzled to move. Blindfolded, she had no idea where she had fallen or where her assaulter was, but that did not matter much. She was just trying to cope with the pain and asphyxia.

His cock had been yanked out of her ass by the momentum and now stood like a shining monument pointing into the air, coated in a mix of spit, sweat, cock-grime, and whatever foulness had been in her rear. The bedroom stank of sex, yet he was hungry for more. With the camera rolling on, Joe stepped toward the cowering agent and pulled her to her knees once more. She felt light as a feather in his strong arms, and he loved that he could do pretty much anything he wanted with her at this point.

Ripping off her gag, he threw the ruined bra and damp panty-lump aside, before delivering a resounding slap to her sweat-shining cheek. The blow was so hard, he could almost hear her brain rattle in her skull.

"Party's over agent slut. Now it's my turn to have some fun."

Still dazzled by the brutal rape and slap, too shocked yet to use her recovered freedom to talk, she couldn't believe what he had just said. Where had her fun been? Her ass was ruined but she hadn't gotten any pleasure from it, much less an orgasm. Well, in all honesty, he hadn't even done half of what she had begged him to do, but still... that choice of words was unfortunate. At least it meant her now gaping, oozing anus was safe.

He guided her blind face toward his brown-smeared cock, pressing its slimy head to her lips. Even deprived of her sight, she knew what was coming up for her because of the foul smell of his nasty cock. The stench of it was even worse now that her own feces had been added to the mix. She tried to turn her head away, but as always he was holding her tight by her hair, giving her no choice. The huge cockhead bounced against her clenched lips, against her nose. He used his manhood to slap her cheeks, to poke against her eyes under the blindfold.

"Clean it," came his order.

To further motivate her in this task, he grabbed hold of both of her ears and twisted them in a firm grip, feeling the soft cartilage bend and crack between his fingers. The noise it made was ominous, being so close to her auditory center, it was maybe worse than the pain. What had this monster done to her ears? Were they going to be broken askew, jutting at an angle? No matter how silly it may have been, sudden concerns for her vanity now tore through her mind.

She looked distressed, and a soft moan escaped her liberated throat, but she did as told and opened her mouth. Joe inserted his filthy cock into that warm, sexy mouth and let it just rest there on her wet tongue, enjoying the cock-cleaning service she provided.

Her throat was still sore from the previous face fuck and she was glad it was not his intent to repeat that torture. To further motivate him to forget about it, she started licking the dirty cockhead, grimacing as she tasted its smegma and filth. She curled her delicate tongue around it, and ran it behind its crown to collect all the nastiness that had been gathering there for the past month or two. Then, once the glans had been cleaned with her saliva, which involved swallowing all the foul bits past the constriction of her tight collar, she started to suck on it, pressing her lips around the veiny shaft while using her tongue over all the most sensitive spots. She listened to Joe's gasps and breaths to find what he liked the most and give him more of it.

"Ooh, yeeeah, maybe you're not such a bad cocksucker after all, sweetcheeks," Joe said in a rare show of praise for his slut's oral talents. And it really was good. Her loving tongue felt like a velvety but firm piece of warm cloth, wiping away all the filth and grease from his cock head and massaging its tender spots with gentle care. Even the harder bumps of her teeth scraping against his shaft now and then sent little thrills up his spine, making the rolls of fat on his belly shudder and jiggle as he groaned out his pleasure.

Realizing he was fast approaching climax, he gathered his willpower and pulled out of her loving mouth with a soft pop. As much as he wanted to drench her gorgeous features with a liberal coating of his sperm, he did not want to cum yet, and not in this manner. He took a deep breath to collect himself, stepped back, and looked down on his little law enforcer bondage slut.

Natalie just sat there, chin tilted upward, lips part-open as if waiting for him to continue using her. He loved how vulnerable she looked, her arms immobilized in that strict chain bondage he had put on her athletic figure, her cute little ears reddened from his harsh use of them as handles, the big black dog collar around her neck applying a mild but near-constant choke on her throat, and of course, the blindfold hiding half of her face, lending her a mysterious air. Perhaps that cloth needed to come off though. He missed seeing her big brown eyes and the expression of submissive pain in them.

He glanced over at the bedside alarm clock. 1:14 AM. Time had flown by since their kinky session had begun, but the night was still young. Leaving the kneeling agent where she was, Joe began to clear out the evidence of his video recording, tucking away the cameras and hiding all signs of their presence. He had more than enough dirt on her as it was, enough to ruin her entire life and any chance of a decent future for her. There was no need for him to risk discovery now. The mundane chore also allowed some time for his surging lust to diminish. This hot Fed was something else, and no matter how things went from here, whether his plans for her succeeded or not, he was going to get the most out of her tonight. Yes, she would provide him with a memory to last for the remainder of his pathetic, lonely, trailer-trash existence.

Natalie had no idea what he was doing. She heard him move back and forth, ignoring her. She seized that opportunity to get some much-needed rest. She had no idea of the time but she was tired, which was not unexpected, given all that she had gone through and how late it must be. She hoped his activity meant it was the end of their adventure and that she could go back home to take a shower and get some sleep.

Up till now, things had been rather chaotic, as could be expected when two strangers met under such bizarre circumstances to engage in some kind of perverted sex meet. And Joe had certainly let himself get carried away in the moment. But now he felt calmer, more focused. He felt he knew this slut's colors, what she thought she needed and what her agenda was. He no longer feared any retaliation from the law, despite having just sexually assaulted and ass-raped a Federal agent. She would not tell on him, he knew. And if she gave him the slightest bit of trouble going forward, he had the incriminating video of her to keep her silent and compliant. He owned her now.

The thought sent another wicked thrill up his spine, and his mind whirled with the endless possibilities that lay ahead. But one of those options stood out before all others. Ever since his wife Margaret had died two years ago, he had seen himself degenerate into the sad slob of a drunk he was today. His life felt hollow without her. Even though he still kept the memory of her around, it just wasn't the same. He missed her big blue eyes, her furtive smile, her long blonde hair, her twisted kinks, and her submissive nature which had complimented his own dominant persona so well.

This young slut may not be half of what Maggie was, but there was potential within her, he could see that now. Perhaps with some...changes...she could be made into a decent successor to his late wife. A replacement, yes, a poor substitute for the real McCoy, but still a warm body to serve his needs and bend to his will. And yet... she would be adequate for the role. He liked her eyes in particular. Although they were the wrong color, they reminded him a lot of Margaret's.

Suddenly, his purpose felt clear; He would make this slut his own, reshape her into whatever form he wanted, and claim her whole being, body and soul. The worst-case scenario was that the plan failed, and if she couldn't be made to suit his purpose, he could always just dispose of her and try again with another subject. It was a wild idea, but one he felt certain would be worth the effort. And though the road to that goal might prove long and arduous, that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun along the way. After all, this bitch wasn't going anywhere, and neither was he. For the first time in years since that fateful day, his heart soared with joy.

"So, shit-for-brains, what do you think happens now?" he asked the still kneeling, blinded agent. "You still owe me that payment you agreed on, remember? Or did you think I'd forget about that?"

Natalie was surprised. "Payment? Didn't I already pay enough? You got triple the price, I'd say."

"Oh, sweetcheeks, that was just for fun. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. It was plain as day on that cock-hungry face of yours."

"Wasn't I supposed to enjoy it? And no, sorry to burst your bubble, but I did not enjoy it at all."

"Really? Could have fooled me. You're not a very good liar, agent. Don't they teach you to lie and deceive in base camp?"

"Whatever. You've got enough payment for three times your pathetic life. Now release me and let's part on good terms."

"I don't think so, miss A-cup. You're staying here with me for a while longer. In fact, you're not leaving until I say so. And you owe me a great deal of fun until then."

"I must go to work soon. If I don't show up on time, my colleagues will look for me. You don't want them coming back here to investigate... So, if I were you, I'd let me go right now."

"You told someone you were coming here? I thought I made that part clear!"

"I did not. But if I'm missing, they'll investigate my cell phone position and it won't take them long to guess where I'm at."

"I see, and where might your phone be, I wonder? I didn't see it in your purse, and it's not on you unless you've hidden it somewhere I haven't looked yet."

"I left it in my car."

"Where did you park? I didn't see you coming in."

"Near the entrance of the park. Taking my phone now would be pointless though. It's been communicating with the nearest cell antenna for the past hours. It's all in the database, waiting for the FBI to request the data. That's the first thing they'll do after I don't show up and don't answer their calls. So, in your best interest, you should make sure I don't show up late. And remember, I must go change myself at home first... Time is running short."

"You talk an awful lot, slutty tits. I'm thinking I need to shut that head hole of yours again."

"Don't do that. Just let me go befoooooommffff!"

"Now, that's easier on the ears! I like you a lot better like this, all quiet and compliant. Maybe I should keep you like that? After all, I don't have much use for a dumb loudmouth complaining all the time, now do I?"

Natalie was upset. Here she was, arguing with the slow-witted slob about something that had the potential to ruin both her career and his life. And now he had gagged her again, this time with the stupid rubber doggie ball. That retard! She shook her head as much as the thick collar allowed, trying to push the big object out. Alas, it had been squeezed past her front teeth by a hard shoving of his hand and was now spreading her jaws far too wide apart while flattening her tongue underneath. There was no way she could remove it without her hands, and maybe not even then. Drool began to run down her chin while the articulation of her jaws hurt so bad it might well be on the verge of dislocation. Her nostrils flared but that was about all the indication she could make to convey her anger.

The taste of the ball was awful, and there were now little bristly dog hairs everywhere in her mouth. Images of how filthy it was flashed through her mind. That thing must have rolled and bumped into every corner of this truck and trailer park. Who knew how many dogs had chewed on it? At those thoughts, her stomach revolted and she had to fight hard to avoid choking on her own bile. The bitter fluid invaded her mouth, leaving a very bad taste, and burned her throat. Some of it found an escapeway through her nostrils, burning her sinuses in the process. For that whole time, she could no longer breathe and she had the anguishing impression she was going to drown in her own acidic bile. It took her long, dreadful seconds to recover control over her body, swallowing or sneezing away all the mucus and clearing her airways. By that time, she was exhausted and felt even more degraded. She felt very vulnerable too as she could now suffocate to death just from the simple act of having her nose pinched.

Joe looked down at his cute little Federal pet. With the rubber ball stuffing her face, there were no more complaints coming from her bitchy mouth, though he did hear a pitiful whining from somewhere deep in her throat, which seemed to be all the noise she could produce. The ball also looked big enough that she would never be able to get it out without the use of her hands. There wasn't even any need to tie it down. And wasn't that convenient?

Satisfied with his work, Joe stood and watched her struggle to gain control of her breathing, which now seemed further impaired, but all he did to assist her was to stroke his cock in front of her blinded face, getting off on her suffering. He didn't want her to die, not here, not like this. But unless she showed signs of being in serious trouble, he would not intervene.

What a pervert! Although she could not see what was going on, she could smell his stink and hear the telltale sounds of a cock being jerked off near her face. She could not believe he was masturbating while she was on the verge of death! Or maybe that was what he had been planning from the start? Her head throbbed, her vision had darkened and she felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen. It took her many more minutes to fully recover a calmer, albeit labored, breathing.