Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop your whining, agent. I'm sure you've treated suspects far worse than this while interrogating some poor innocent chap in your office. You're such a little bitch. It's not as fun being on the receiving end for once, huh?"

She tried to shake her head but that movement was chafing too much on her now sore neck. She tried to say no, but of course, nothing useful passed the huge dirty ball in her mouth. She was now mute and unable to stop him or argue with him in any way. She had just sunk deeper into helplessness.

To amuse himself further, now that he was starting to get into a good mood again, Joe pincered his fingers over her flaring nostrils and pinched them shut, wondering how long she could go without air, and what she would look like while suffocating. Would she turn blue? Maybe a nice shade of purple?

"I read somewhere that you Feds were trained to hold your breath for up to three minutes. Is that true, agent vacuum mouth? I'd like to see you do that for me. That would impress me. And I'm not an easy man to impress." He punctuated his words by grabbing her hair with his free hand, holding her head still as he waited to see what would happen.

She was still trying to communicate when all of her breathing was cut off. She had gotten no warning. Her lungs were not even full. She groaned behind her gag and tried to shake her nose free, but she had no leverage and his grip on her nose was tight enough to be almost painful. Moreover, to further control her movements, he grabbed her hair and held her tight.

Desperately, she tried to suck air into her lungs, through her pinched nose, through the corners of her mouth... but almost nothing could pass. Three minutes without breathing? That was so wrong! She had never trained for that! And she was going to die if he believed she could do it. In particular, as she was still exhausted and had been choking for most of the past hours. It did not take long for her to grow desperate for fresh air. Her face turned red, but as the gag and the blindfold hid most of her expression, it may not be obvious that she was out of air, at least on her face. As for her body, her muscles tensed as she tried to break her bindings and her stomach heaved in and out at a faster and faster rhythm as she grew more desperate for the precious oxygen. Her craving lungs burned and she was dangerously close to start retching again, which would almost certainly lead to her death.

Her little trembles and cramps as her body fought for air caused heat to rise in his loins and his pulse to quicken. Knowing that he held the power of life and death in his hands was an incredible turn-on. He leaned closer to grunt his lust in her ear, licked its curvature, and tasted her sweat and her fear. He wanted to fuck her so badly now, but again knew he had to wait.

She had changed color from a healthy tan to a dark red, and then shifted to a sickly puce right before his eyes. Still, he did not let go. It occurred to him that he hadn't even timed how long he'd been cutting her off her air, but he didn't care. Right now he just wanted to feel her life trickle away beneath his hands. He wished he could look into her eyes as they glazed over, and promised himself he would do that next time.

Right as he felt her body start to go limp, he released his hold and shook her head to jolt her awake. Her nostrils flared so wide they looked like black caverns, only to contract into slits as she sucked in a tremendous, desperate lungful of fresh air. Her constricted neck only allowed a reduced amount of airflow so the recovery was even more anguishing than normal. She kept repeating the rushed breathing cycle for nearly a full minute until she began to settle into a normal rhythm, and he watched her every second of the way, mesmerized by the show.

The situation was getting seriously out of hand. Maybe it was time to start thinking about a way out before it all derailed. It was maybe already too late as her options were so limited by her bondage. She would have to be ready to grab any opportunity that presented itself.

"That was a decent start, but you only got halfway there. Ready for another try, agent?" he said, flicking at her nostrils with his fingers. "Or did you want to try something else?"

Frantic head movements and muffled moans answered his question. The prospect of getting asphyxiated again was terrifying to her.

"I'll take that as a yes. Which means you are ready and willing to pay me now? Good. I wish you could be this amenable all the time, agent fucklips," he said.

What could she answer? She was in no position to resist anything anyway, nor to protest or argue.

Joe reached behind her head and untied the blindfold, pulling it off her face. He was happy to see those big browns again, even though they looked bloodshot and tear-strained as she blinked against the sudden light.

She was relieved to see again, as this made her feel much less vulnerable, even if that did not change much of her situation.

"There you are. Did you miss me, honey pots?" he said with a toothy grin. In response, little spurts of saliva flew from around her tight-fitting ball gag as she either tried to breathe through her mouth or attempted to say something. He couldn't tell which, but it made her look adorable. Her eyes were shooting daggers. He approached her face and licked at the beads of sweat that had formed under the blindfold, on her temples, across her cheeks and nose, causing her to jerk away in disgust.

"Aw, don't be like that now. We were just starting to get along, weren't we?"

More furious muffles responded to him, while she twisted her sore arms in another vain effort to break free.

"What a wildcat I've caught myself. Whatever shall I do with you, hmm?" In fact, he knew exactly what to do with her, but he wondered if there was time for some more fun before then. He checked the clock. 2:47 AM. It was getting late. He figured it was time to start wrapping things up for tonight, as there was no need to push his luck any further than he already had.

"So, about that payment. For the trouble I've gone through, I reckon around $2.000 should do. In cash, of course."

She frowned and lifted an eyebrow. Was he serious? They had never mentioned anything about any monetary payment. All the innuendos had been about sexual offers.

He saw her stunned expression and laughed. "What, you thought you could pay with your body? Not this time, honey. I want hard cash. I'll take your body too, of course, but that's just a bonus. Or call it a down payment if you will. In fact, you should probably pay me extra for the sex, seeing how much you've enjoyed it so far. Yes, now that I think about it, let's make it $3.000."

She was furious. This was turning to racketting. Besides, she had no such amount on her and he could not expect her to come to a seedy date with such a sum. Forcing herself to calm down, she reasoned he probably wanted to negotiate about something else. She rolled up her eyes and waited for him to reveal his cards.

"Not happy with that generous deal, babytits?"

Again, she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

His eyes darkened as he reached down to grab the back of her collar, pulling her to her feet and shoving her out the door to stumble into the small kitchen where they had first met what seemed like days ago.

Forced to stare at the ceiling by her contorted head, she staggered, stumbled, and finally crashed against the kitchen table, her torso falling flat on its top while her bare butt wiggled at the slob, this time very much against her will.

"Remember playin' footsie with me this mornin', candy eyes? I knew then right away that you wanted old Joe reeeal bad. Anyone could tell that much from a mile away. 'course I didn't want to make a scene in front of your buddy. He was probably embarrassed enough of your behavior as it was. Now that we're alone though, sweetheart, you can feel free to act out all that whorishness to your heart's extent. I swear I won't tell anyone."

She straightened herself and spun on her heels to face him. She had to bend forward to meet his eyes. She was panting and angry over the huge ball gag. The gall of this man! The way he turned things around, making it seem like she was the one coming onto him was just infuriating! But she couldn't let him get to her, she knew. She had to keep a cool head to get herself out of this mess.

Ignoring her pitiful attempts to protest, he just gave her a slap across the face, spun her back around, and shoved her hard between the shoulder blades, sending her crashing into the table again and bending her upper body forward over it. This time, the edge of the table hit her hard in the belly, winding her, and she landed like a pancake on the tabletop, her bare chest flattened against the greasy wood. Her FBI badge, still pinned to her nipple, rang as it hit the table. Its merry sound was louder than the muffled moan of agony she produced as the tortured bead of flesh got squashed. Dry breadcrumbs stuck to her delicate skin. Out of breath, she couldn't react fast enough. Joe had already kicked her feet wider apart, depriving her of any leverage while his weight pinned her against the table from behind.

"Now be a good girl and spread those slutty cop legs for ol' Joe."

He dropped his pants to free his erection, which he used as a club to swat at her bare buttocks, once again presented before him in all their bubbly glory. Back and forth he went between them, leaving slimy trails and spatters of precum across their smooth, taut curve. He saw that her anus was still gaping a bit from its previous abuse, the tiny hole winking up at him as it tried to close its wrinkled aperture.

"You can act all tough and bitchy as much as you want, but your cunt speaks the truth." He followed up that sentence with a swipe of his fingers along her bare slit, picking up a generous coating of her love juice, which he promptly reached over to smear under her flaring nostrils.

Her neck bondage forced her to keep her head back, her chin off the table. Joe's paw appeared in front of her face, smelly with her own pussy juices. Earlier, the situation might have aroused her, but now she had had enough and this was just disgusting. She tried to buck and kick but she was in no position to fight back. At that precise moment, after all she had gone through, her special training was worth nothing. She was just another helpless piece of female flesh ready to get raped.

Joe held her down against the table with his left hand gripping her neck chain, and his right busying itself jerking his cock, sliding the thick flap of foreskin back and forth over his purple-shiny cockhead. The lewd sound of his fapping was so wet and nasty he was sure she could hear it where she lay bent over in front of him. To make sure she remained compliant and off balance, he pulled and yanked on her choke collar in time with his crude masturbation, causing muffled gasps to escape her nose.

He stared down at his trapped prey, devouring the sight of her helpless young body in such a vulnerable position. He knew she wanted him inside her, or at least her pussy did. But he didn't care one whit about her pleasure. This night was all for him, and only him. He had earned this relief. After all the excitement of the past few hours it didn't take long for him to approach his climax, and just as he was about to peak, he let himself teeter on that precipice while he shifted a half step to the side. He aligned his cock with her glistening pink cunt hole, and with a single hard thrust, shoved his rod up her buttered tunnel to the hilt, the tip of his cockhead slamming against her cervix. At that very second he came like never before, flooding her womb with his white trash jism, spewing all his hate and loathing and every drop of angry seed his balls had stored up for weeks into the hot, bitchy agent.

"Uuuuunnnnnnggggaaaaahhh!" he groaned as his orgasm shook his fat body, the rolls on his stomach shivering like jelly with his release. He fell across her bent back, his grimy sweat pouring off him onto her back and neck as the last dregs of cum seeped out of him in sporadic, dying spurts. He had filled her to the brim with his seed, and yet none of it was for her. He had just used her as his human condom, as nothing more than a convenient place to deposit his bastard-making testicle sludge. The satisfaction of that victory was near overwhelming.

Her vagina was still amply lubricated and waiting from the long night of teasing, yet the girth of his cock, which had now reached its biggest size, stretched its inner walls to capacity. He pushed in with such vigor and impatience that it took her by surprise. She moaned and bucked, and then screamed into her gag when he banged against her cervix, the contact feeling like a sharp stab through her core. Almost no sound went past the huge ball in her mouth, but the intention had been there and her face was contorted in pain.

There was no back and forth, no humping. It was the shortest coit she had ever experienced. She had no time to adapt, to relax, and even less to enjoy it. Just as his cockhead kissed her cervix, she felt the mighty shaft jerk and pump in the characteristic throes of male ejaculation, while her womb flooded with the warmth of his sperm. She realized that the bastard had kept all his cum for this end, as though he wanted to make sure he would impregnate her. Cursing, she made a mental note to go buy a next-day pill as soon as possible.

At the same moment, it was as though a mountain had crashed on her back, sandwiching her against the table, squeezing her, and flooding her with the nasty sweat that ran down his hairy chest. She was pinned against the table, the badge pin grinding, pulling, and twisting her poor nipple, her arms contorted, barely able to breathe, while the cock continued to spurt more sperm into her belly. She felt his hot and foul breath against the back of her neck, his chest heaving against her torso, and even his pounding heart sounded like a ram battering her ribcage.

The mere idea of that filthy cum flooding her sex brought nausea to Natalie. She had seen and smelled that ugly cock from close quarters. There was no chance such a piece of crud could be healthy. She could probably expect to catch a severe mycosis, if not worse. Hopefully, the guy was too repulsive to have had sex with many other women before her, reducing the chance of him giving her some nasty STDs.

Joe pulled himself back to a standing position behind the sprawled agent. That had been a great and very satisfactory cum. He felt fantastic, like his machismo had been multiplied by a factor of ten. Easing his cock out of her warm cunt hole, it brought with it a torrent of his sperm. As he watched the overflow run down the backs of her legs and splatter onto the dirty kitchen floor, he found to his amazement that he was still hard.

"Now it's time for you to go, agent slutholes. I know you had a good time and want more, but fun's over. Sorry," he said, a touch out of breath. It had been a long night and he was tired. Now that he had spent his load and drained his balls, he just wanted to get rid of the bitch and go to bed. Looking over her harsh bondage, which had kept her restrained for most of the night, he pulled his pants halfway up and felt around in them for the keys to her cuffs, intending to let the shackles loose. But then he smiled as another, more appealing idea lit up his mind.

At last, this was the end of this horror night. As she heard the tingling of the handcuff key on its ring, it comforted her that Joe was not lying about letting her go. Her arguments had finally found a path into his thick skull.

"I know you need to be at work in a few hours like a good little law-abiding detective cunt, and since I'm such a nice guy, I'm going to give you a head start to help you with that." He placed the small key up against her winking, part-dilated asshole and pushed it just inside the tight anal ring, feeling her body tense at the rude intrusion. Lining up his cock head behind it, he used what remained of his erection to shove his slime-coated shaft all the way inside her tight bowels, pushing the key along on the end of his dick, the full eight inches up her ass. Good luck getting that out, slut, he thought with a chuckle.

Natalie grunted from the renewed pain in her sore anus, only to realize what had been done. That filthy bastard had just shoved her only chance of escape deep up her bowels! She squirmed and grunted in protest as if to shake the thing out of her, which only made her ass wiggle in a sexy way.

Yanking her back to her feet, he gave the agent a hard smack on her buttocks and shoved her out the back door of his truck, sending her stumbling into the harsh woods with a loud crunching noise of dry underbrush.

"And don't you forget what you owe. I want that money in my mailbox tomorrow! It's right up where you parked your car, in case you missed it. Have a good night, special agent fuckslut." He slammed the door shut and left her alone in the cold quiet darkness.

In her instinctive attempt to protect her fall with her arms, Natalie had instead strangled herself, so that as she landed hard in the dry leaves and intertwined roots, she was almost knocked out and left fighting for her breath. All but naked, her ruined blouse offered little protection against the chill of the night, and her skin was covered in goosebumps. For a moment she writhed in the dirt like a worm, moving her legs in all directions as the focus of her struggles was to lift her elbows high enough to relieve the acute pressure on her throat. Her frantic efforts to avoid a horrible and slow death were all but silent because of her effective gag. She squirmed and contorted and rolled on the ground, and then remained immobile, gathering energy for another effort, looking every bit like a fish pulled out of the water.

After the bright light inside the truck, the darkness of the forest left her almost blind, making her feel even more helpless. She was now fighting terror as much as she was fighting her bonds. In fact, it was only after she had managed to calm herself that she found a position where she could rest while breathing a little easier. When she had recovered enough to sit up her naked, sperm-oozing butt on the dirt, she started thinking about her next move.

Meanwhile, as he shuffled into the bedroom, yawning, Joe felt his bare foot kick against something on the floor. It was the agent's jeans, left lying where he had pulled them off her. The thought of that slut driving back to town butt naked was gratifying, but he wasn't a complete jerk. He smiled as he bent down to pick the pants up, and felt something in the right front pocket. It was another key, this one looking like it would fit a locker of some kind. It was even marked 'Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity' in tiny etched letters. He could only guess it was for her locker or storage at work. She probably needed that. He sighed. That bitch was lucky he was such a gentleman.

A wicked idea sprang into his mind then, and he went over to his daughter's room down the far end of the trailer. That Goth thing she had going, or whatever kids called it these days, was going to come in handy now. She had taken up jewelry crafting of late, he knew. For months it had been a growing hobby of hers, and she now had her own welding gear mounted on her work desk, alongside her homemade tattoo kit. She was such a talented girl, his kitten.

Heather's living quarters were quite a contrast to the rest of the dingy truck. Unlike her old man, she kept things neat and tidy, which helped him find what he was looking for in one of her drawers. He wasn't comfortable going through her things without her there, but he was sure she'd understand. He'd make it up to her later in any case. Everything in here was so clean and organized, he almost felt like he was on another planet. Maybe he could ask her to...ah yes, there it was! That tiny padlock he'd given her last week for her 'abstract artistic creations project' or some such. He didn't think he'd ever need it himself. Well, not until now.