Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and had a closer look at the ball. Right away, her trained detective's eyes spotted the deep dents left by dog teeth. But she also noticed a few shallower bumps, as could be made by a human. Of course, the lab would have to analyze them to confirm her suspicion... but that was enough to put her in detective mode. Had this pervert played this game with other women before her?

Joe must have taken her lack of movement for hesitation. A painful slap on her raised butt reminded her that she had more urgent duties at the moment. With a grimace of disgust, she opened her mouth very wide to be able to grab the ball. She curled her tongue and lips all the way back to avoid touching it with anything but the tips of her teeth. At that point, she realized she had just ruined a precious piece of forensic evidence. If she brought it to the lab now, they would find her DNA all over it, as it also was everywhere in this room after all the beatings and humiliating games she had suffered. Ball in mouth, she straightened herself and knee-crawled back to the slob, her jaws aching from being parted so wide. Like a good dog, she dropped the ball at his stinking feet.

Joe watched as the proud Federal agent placed herself down onto his dirty bedroom floor and began a slow, awkward knee-walk past where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He could see the muscles of her athletic thighs, slender yet strong, shift and play beneath her tanned skin as she strode forward with short, shuffling steps. Her jeans still caught halfway down her legs, her bound arms, her tousled hair, and the reddened marks on her body from his harsh treatment only added to his arousal. As did the fact that despite how intense their session had been so far, he had yet to see her naked.

As she reached the ball and bent down to grab it in her mouth as instructed, her almost bare ass swayed with her movements, held high in the air behind her, the twin cheeks tight and full, bisected by the thin black string of her small panties. With his eyes fixated on that gorgeous part of her body, Joe slurped up a string of drool that had escaped the corner of his mouth and adjusted the erection in his pants, which had once again become quite uncomfortable. As she stayed in that provocative position for a long moment, he couldn't resist reaching out to deliver a hard spank to her upturned ass, watching the tight cheeks bounce and jiggle before settling down to their perfect firm globes. Then he sat back down to await her return, loving the look of abject humiliation painted all over her face as she strained to keep that ball in the grip of her teeth.

"Well, well, looks like we found something you're good at after all," he complimented his bitch as he bent down to retrieve the ball where she had dropped it at his feet. She looked up at him with those soulful eyes, as if awaiting his next command, and he was not short in giving it. Having planned to send her around the room on a few more rounds of fetch, he now found himself impatient to move on to the next stage. Once again, he checked in his mind the positioning of the hidden cameras and the angles they covered to make sure this would all be captured on film.

"Turn around," he ordered.

She obeyed, shuffling her sore knees on the floor. The crumpled jeans under her knees were getting very uncomfortable.

When she had her back toward him, he reattached the leash to the second ring at the back of her collar, and then started to wrap the trailing metal links around and in between her elbows, pulling them tighter and closer together with each pass. He knew this would likely hurt, even for someone as fit and agile as the young agent looked to be, and the tension in her muscles and the grunts of pain escaping her lips confirmed it. He made sure to keep her collar chain short and taut enough so that she would be strangling herself if she moved too much or tried to relax into her bondage.

She felt her neck pulled backward, strangling her, while her supple arms were contorted in a very straining position. She had to pull her elbows as high as she could while arching her neck backward to be able to breathe, in a very anguishing and uncomfortable position. The links of the chain leash dug into the muscles of her arms and pinched her skin, adding to her predicament. Yet, that kind of predicament bondage was part of her fantasies and smoothed out some of the humiliation she was suffering.

"I think we need to get you into some rougher restraints, don't you, agent? Can't have you escape before we get you into custody."

"You know I won't go anywhere until you have revealed to me everything you know about that case," she responded with some effort through her hoarse throat.

She sat down on her haunches, feeling her leather sandals press into her buttocks. She now had to keep a very uncomfortable position with her arms contorted up her back and her head arched backward so that she was forced to look at the ceiling. The smallest attempt at relaxing her body caused the collar to cut what little air she could get. She had no idea how long she could hold such a straining position. It was deadly, she knew. It reminded her of a murder case she had investigated a few years back, where a Mafia informant had been found dead in a position similar to hers. The autopsy showed it had been a very slow and torturous death. The memory sent an icy chill up her spine. Hopefully, this miserable slob was not going to kill her in such a crude manner. Hopefully, he would not kill her at all, she corrected her thought.

"Now that we are both comfortable and have gotten to know each other a little better, I think it's time we had that talk you seem to want so much, hmm?" Joe said, reaching over to the nightstand to pick up his cigarettes and a lighter, and placing them down on the mattress beside him. He then sat on the bed with his fat legs wide apart, the bound female agent crouched on the floor beneath him, her head leaning back against his paunch, trapped between his bare, hairy thighs. It was a proper position, he thought; him looking down on her from above, in full control of her every movement, even her life-giving intake of air. He stroked her cheek with almost gentle fingers, letting the digits play over the part of her soft, vulnerable throat that protruded over the broad collar around her neck as if to reinforce to her the power he now held over her.

In that position, Natalie could not move. She was forced to look up at his ugly face while the stench from his unwashed body floated all around her. Her curly hair was pressing against his crotch and she could not help but notice the hard bulge there. She would have to shampoo her hair again, several times, before going back to work. On the more positive side, she found that she could grab the bottom of the mattress which helped her to keep her elbows as high as possible. This relieved some of the pain in her arms and some of the tension around her throat.

"Yes. I won't be able to take notes, but I have a good memory," she managed to joke, in her strangled, hoarse voice.

Though he loved the feminine tenor of her voice, it sounded even better with the rough edge to it that her harsh bondage provoked. It would force her to choose her words with care and let him do most of the talking; the way any good woman should behave.

He pulled a cigarette from the pack, lit it up, and took a deep drag, puffing the smoke into the air as he let the nicotine hit calm his mind.

Natalie wrinkled her nose at the smell. As a total non-smoker, she was quite sensitive to tobacco smoke and always tried to avoid situations where she would have to inhale it. Now, there was nothing she could do against it and she hated that.

"So, agent Swann, before I say anything more on the matter, first let me know what you have on this case. What do you know of the missing girl? What prompted you to come to my home and start asking rude questions?" His fingers tightened their grip on her chin at this point, forcing her head back at an even steeper angle, urging her to answer him with the truth.

Natalie shuddered. This was confidential information he was asking from her. If she spoke and it was discovered she had given up sensitive details, it would ruin her career and possibly get her in jail too. She knew what would happen to a former cop in prison. She had heard horrible tales... Those thoughts made her loins clench once again. Here she was, bound in a torturous position, helpless, and being interrogated by a cruel slob. That was so hot!

"You talk first. Tell me what you know and I'll tell you what I do."

That was not what he wanted to hear. Once again, the arrogant slut thought she could dictate the order of things. That was not going to stand. Leaving the cigarette dangling between his lips, Joe reached down to her front, grabbed each side of her blouse, and tore it open with such force that the buttons flew in all directions, scattering over the floor.

Shit! Natalie thought as her shirt was destroyed. The B-cup bra she wore beneath, he yanked down so that it hung askew on one side, baring one of her small but firm breasts to his hard fingers, which dug straight into the pliable flesh with uncontained rage.

This brought new tears to her eyes as her breasts were very sensitive and he was mauling them without any care for the fragile glands inside.

Her tits may have been on the smaller side, but he found that her nipples were long and rock hard, pointing straight out from her chest like bullets. He pinched the one he had freed between thumb and forefinger and twisted it in a sharp bend, digging his nail into the tender flesh.

Her eyes bulged out of her head and she let out a long hiss, her face grimacing in agony. At the same time, the pain seemed to shoot straight to her pussy, converting it into pleasure. Her fantasy was complete. She had no choice but to speak now, and it was a sick way to reward him for his actions. With her neck forced backward like that, it wasn't easy to speak. She had to make frequent pauses to recover her breath, to swallow her saliva. Yet she spoke, recounting the few bits of information they had managed to gather and how they had found the lead that brought them to this trailer park.

While she talked, Joe made sure to aim his exhale down at her upturned face, watching the blue-gray smoke of his filterless cigarette roll over her pretty features. He enjoyed the way it made her wince and cough, interrupting her already strained speech. Now and then, little fragments of ash would also release from the glowing tip and drift down to her face, irritating her skin and making her blink to avoid getting it into her eyes.

This showed how little respect he had for her. At first, he had done it to show his control over her but when he saw how much she hated the smoke, he continued blowing it into her face out of pure sadism. She tried to turn her head away but of course, that was impossible. She had to inhale the stinking, cheap smoke and it made her whole breathing apparatus itch. Her eyes burned and she had to blink them over and over to prevent tears from rolling down her cheeks.

He shifted in his seat, one hand going down to his groin to adjust the bulge in his pants. When that didn't work to relieve the tension, he slipped his hand inside his sweatpants and took out his cock, letting it breathe some air, or rather pollute the air around it, even more than the smoke had.

As the strong, but now familiar stench wafted around her contorted head, Natalie paused her speech to grimace in disgust.

The mass of soft brown curls that fell about his crotch like a curtain felt good on his skin, and he pushed his freed cock deeper within those silken tresses, using her hair as a comforting blanket for his turgid member.

Turning her eyes up, she could see the purple, massive cock head emerging from her curls at the top of her forehead. Its oily warmth spread against her scalp. She imagined his fat balls splayed in her hair and it gave her nausea. It was so revolting. In her fantasies, the guys had always smelled good. Well, a bit of sperm of course... but this guy was reeking. He must not have taken a bath in weeks and when he pulled his cock out, the contamination it left behind was overpowering.

"Speak, cunt!" he yelled, his patience having run out. Spittle flew from his lips, joining the little black dots of ash on her upturned face, and he felt her jump at the power of his voice.

"I told you all I know! Really, there isn't much. That's why I hope you can tell us more." She tensed. What if he didn't believe her and tortured her for information she didn't have?

He flicked the last bit of ash from the dying cigarette onto the floor beside her and sighed. "OK, I believe you. For now. But if I find out you've been holding something back..." he left the threat hanging in the air for a moment, then decided to enforce the seriousness of his statement by turning the smoldering cigarette butt over in his fingers and pressing it down against her shoulder, putting it out against her smooth skin with a soft hiss.

Her eyes bulged out and a hoarse scream escaped her mouth, muffled by his big hand. She squirmed as the pain throbbed on her shoulder. The bastard had branded her! He had marked her in her flesh! She was both furious and devastated. She wanted to look at her back to see how bad her skin had been marred, but he kept his calloused hand over her mouth as long as she screamed and struggled, holding her still.

After a few minutes, the pain eased down, leaving a dull ache behind. As soon as he removed his palm, she glared at him, ash-flecked tears streaming down her face.

"Why did you do that? That's a scar that will never go! Are you crazy?"

"Oh, come off it! I thought you agents were supposed to be tough! Guess I was wrong. You're all just a bunch of cry babies wanting to look cool, but when it comes down to it, you can't handle the heat. Though in your case, I think that heat made an improvement... that mark suits you... and now you'll remember me forever," he grinned.

She gritted her teeth in frustration. She urged to respond but that could only make things worse. He was right, a burn on the shoulder was easy to cover, and even to forget as she would not see it in the mirror. It was safer just to move on and not to keep him on this track, or he might burn her again.

Joe grinned down at his pretty captive cop. Shifting his cock within her hair, he let it rest against the back of her ear as he began to recount his side of the story. Fun's fun, but a deal was a deal. Not that he had a shred of honor within his fat body, but this was all part of the bigger plan.

Natalie relaxed a bit, as much as she could in her current contorted position, as she listened intently, committing every word to her brilliant memory, despite the many painful distractions she was suffering.

He chose his words with care, knowing she'd remember every inflection, every syllable, and most assuredly would use it against him later, even though she would have no concrete evidence of this moment apart from her own testimony. Still, he gave her just enough misdirection to keep the Bureau looking in the wrong place for some time to come. When he finished, all he had really told her was that a young woman had been reported missing a few days ago after a minor squabble at the local bar, the general opinion on why and what had happened, and her name, Connie Mathers. It was a small town, and everybody knew this much about it now, though no one had the specifics. It was all stuff she would no doubt already have, except for one detail. He had saved it for last and tossed it in there almost as an afterthought.

"Oh, and I did hear someone mention that Connie was going to see her cousin up in Wellspring. Something about a lost wager. No idea what that means, but you guys can probably figure that out with your big brains and fancy toys," he finished. It was all bullshit, of course, something he just came up with on a whim. A red herring to send her on a wild goose chase. The truth was far too much for this little slut to handle. He almost could not hold back a laugh as he saw the wheels start to turn behind those big brown intelligent eyes. She was so desperate for recognition, this one. It was written all over her.

This was meager information. All that for so little. Well, at least she had been able to live out her wildest fantasies, and after all, that had been the main reason she had come here tonight. And now she had a new lead. She just had to find an explanation for how she got it, without going into all the scabrous details.

"Thank you for your help, sir. You know, there is a reward for any information that leads to an arrest. If your info helps us, I'll make sure you get your due part," she tried to say in a formal tone, which sounded ridiculous with her husky vocals.

"Oh, you will reward me alright, agent cunt. As a matter of fact, I'm going to take my 'due part' from you right now."

Natalie shuddered. This was the last part of her fantasy she had yet to experience. The lust flooded back into her mind, her eyes turned fuzzy as she lost herself in subspace.

Joe grabbed the top of her skull and turned her face toward the side where his cock still lay buried in her soft hair. The pressure of the collar on her windpipe increased, making her breathing even harder. With a bit of maneuvering, he brought its swollen, purplish tip to her lips and slid it back and forth over those soft pillows.

His slimy cock felt like a giant slug crawling across her face. It was disgusting. The stench, the look of it. Again, she had to fight the urge to puke.

"Tongue," was all he said.

Reluctantly, she stuck out her tongue and curled it around the proffered cock flesh, grimacing as she tasted the sweaty, grimy skin of his shaft.

"That's right, slut. I know you have an eager tongue in that whore mouth, always yapping it around for no reason. Now show me how you put it to some good use for a change."

Really, that was too disgusting for her. So much filth was a complete turn-off and ruined the moment. But she had no choice. In that position, she could hardly get any air and she knew he would not change it before she obeyed him. So, she started licking the underside of the hard cock, tasting its filth, a mix of urine, sweat, and unwashed grime. There were even some loose pubes getting caught on her tongue. His groin stank. It was a male swinery in there. She tried her best to lick as far as she could in her strenuous position, curling her tongue around the sides of the shaft.

Joe helped his kneeling slut agent along by sliding his manhood over her upturned mouth, using her wet, silken tongue as a washcloth to rid himself of days worth of accumulated cock scum. Soon, the tip of her nose and much of her chin glistened with a foul mix of his filth and her own saliva. He wanted to taint her with his scent, drive it so deep within her consciousness that she would never get rid of it. His essence would remain with her for the rest of her life, forever marking her as his property.

The cock filth was smeared all over her face, against her flared nostrils, spreading its abominable pheromones everywhere. It overwhelmed every other smell, plunging her into a haze of his sex musk. His flaccid testicles, hair-covered and leathery, smothered her nose, forcing her to inhale more of the rankness. It was like her entire world was reduced to his stinking sex organs.

As much as he wanted to continue this orgy of debauchery, he knew that time was of the essence and that there were many more steps to be taken before he could claim this slut as his own. First, he had to ruin her, take away her life and security, turn her world upside down and leave her with nothing but his ownership of her. And step one toward that goal was insurance.