Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his cock away from her smeared but still very pretty cop face, he took out a piece of black cloth from his pocket and rolled it up into a thick, rope-like length. This he wrapped around her head, making sure it covered her eyes and was tied tight behind her neck. He checked and rechecked its position as it was crucial she would not be able to see anything for the next part. Then he yanked her to her feet by her elbow chains, and, ignoring her feeble moans of protest, bent her over the bed with her face mashed into the stained mattress and her ass up in the air. The way she moved and shifted her head as if trying to locate any point of reference assured him she was bereft of her sense of sight.

For brief seconds, her air was again cut off as she was manhandled and placed in an obscene and defenseless position. The fact that she could not see anything was disorienting and made her feel even more vulnerable. It also somehow made her sense of smell even stronger, which, in her current situation, was a malediction. She did not dare to move, focusing on breathing as much air as the collar allowed. Her arms were now knotted with cramps and the chain that dug into her elbows brought protruding veins all over her forearms. Her strangled hands had taken on a deep shade of red, and her clawed fingers had turned numb.

Against her face and now half-naked chest, she felt the musty mattress she was sinking into. Its smell was nothing compared to Joe's cock but it still added to her impression of getting impregnated with his musk.

Leaving her like that for a moment, Joe went over to the opposite side of the bed to set up the camera he had prepared earlier. For this scene, he needed the angle and focus to be perfect. Trying not to make any sounds that revealed his intentions, he kept talking to distract his victim.

"So, special agent cocksucker, now I will give you that reward you've been yearning for ever since you set foot inside my home. Just keep your ass pointed up high, your legs spread and your back arched like a good little whore, and you'll get that pretty little law-abiding ass of yours stuffed full of trailer trash cock." By now, Joe had this slutty bitch's dirty fetishes all figured out. And for now, he was going to give her what she wanted. Not that it would be much of a sacrifice on his part to play along with this particular part of her depraved mind.

His choice of words could not have been better to arouse her perverted mind again. Twisting her lower legs and rubbing them against the edge of the mattress, she managed to slide her pants down to her ankles, which, while making her hobble more pronounced, also allowed her to spread her knees much further apart. She shuffled them forward, increasing the arch of her spine, making her position very suggestive.

She rubbed her chest against the mattress, popping her second breast out. The rough fabric felt good against her erect nipples and added to her lusty fantasy. Blind, all her other senses were sharper, and she shuddered. Her mouth was wide agape in her efforts to breathe. A thread of saliva ran down her chin which she could not wipe off. Her skin glistened with a sheen of perspiration.

"Yesssss!" she moaned in her whorish, strangulated, ruined voice. "Take my ass, ram your big cock in it until I'm senseless, ruin it, and cum all over me." The part about the cum was not really part of her fantasy, but she thought it would be a way to avoid him cumming in her vagina without protection.

This was it! This was going to be the cherry on top of her perverted cake. She was going to get what she had dreamed of for so many years. It was so good that her pussy was wide agape and creaming, glistening with her juices.

With the camera up and running the way he wanted it, Joe returned to his squirming slut, who had now managed to undress herself a little further. He smiled at her eagerness to show herself off to him and live out her not-so-secret fantasies. She may be a smart and competent young woman in her field, but she had no idea what she was getting herself into here.

Natalie was too deep into her fantasies to understand what Joe was doing around her. She wanted this to be perfect, so she had squirmed into a wanton position. Surely, that would arouse the most animalistic instincts in her rapist.

Looking down at the wanton display of feminine charms before him, Joe dropped his old sweatpants to the floor and stepped out of them. Agent Swann was like a true bitch in heat now, so wet her juices had soaked the tiny black thong between her legs and overflowed in tiny rivulets down the inside of her smooth thighs. He could smell her scent, her feminine musk, her unbridled arousal, and it intoxicated him. But he needed to keep his mind calm and controlled, he reminded himself. This was the moment of truth. Leaning over her outstretched back, he grabbed her thick hair and lifted her head up at the right angle, aiming her blindfolded face straight toward the camera lens.

She moaned as her sore scalp got pulled again, but this only added to her arousal. His drooling cock lay snug in the valley of her taut ass cheeks, hugged by her firm flesh. It was driving her crazy with lust. Despite how disgusting that monstrous cock was, she wanted it, she needed it inside her at that moment. She squeezed her strong buttocks around it, as though she could grab it and swallow it.

"Now, special agent Natalie Swann--or should I call you 'the most perverted whore to have ever stepped into my house'? Tell me what you want, let me know what dark desires that fill that slutty little brain of yours. What should I do with you next, hmm?" He said in an attempt at leading her on.

"Take me! Take me hard, like a bitch in heat. Plunder my ass with your big cock while you yank on my hair and maul my breasts. Make me howl. Don't hold back. I need it full strength and full scale."

"Yeah, I know you do. And what are you? Tell me!" Though her dirty talk had aroused him, he pushed on with his scripted plan, wanting her to confess her true nature to the camera in her own words.

"I'm the neediest, sluttiest, filthiest pain bitch the FBI has ever had in its ranks. Rape me as though I had arrested you and left you to rot in prison for the past ten years. Ragefuck my ass and cum over my whore agent's face!"

She immediately regretted those last words as that would ruin her looks for the trip back home, but it was too late to take them back. Again, she humped her hips, trying to slide the elusive cockhead down to where her puckered anus was waiting, barely hidden by the thin strip of cloth. She now not only looked like a whore but her voice sounded like one too, her throat ruined by the deepthroat rape of earlier.

This was good, more than he had hoped for. But she was so lost in her sexual high that he felt he could push for more, make her confess to something that would not only ruin her career for all time but also send her to jail, and make her friends and family shun and despise her. Something truly despicable. He wondered if he could get anything that nasty out of the straight-laced detective, but judging from the way she spilled her guts now, anything was possible.

"Such nasty words, agent Swann! I wonder what goes through that naughty little head of yours when you walk a crime scene or investigate a rape case, hmm?" He said, punctuating the sentence with another slide of his cock up between her clenching buttocks. He was playing along with her wildest fantasies now, leading her down the path to total destruction without her having the slightest clue about it. What an aphrodisiac! But there was more to come. The grand finale. He could feel it, hovering so close. He gave her choke leash a bit more slack so she could talk unimpeded, with only a slight hoarseness to her voice. She needed to be recognized beyond any doubt on the video.

This got her wild. "Remember that police bitch who got raped in Broadhill last month? It was all over the news, you must have seen it. She'd been gangbanged by those she had arrested just after they got out of prison. It was a pure hatefuck. They raped her as vengeance. They fucked her with her own baton to loosen her tight virgin ass... and then they took her every hole. Each of them. She was left a total mess... but that was so hot! I managed to get access to the crime scene photographs. I even made copies of them and brought them home, and then I masturbated on them so hard. I wish I could have interrogated her...to hear her relate every juicy detail from her own mouth... but my questions would have been a bit too personal. Do me like that, as revenge! Come on, I'm special agent Natalie Swann from the FBI and I have come here to arrest you. Will you let that go unpunished? Do I need to show you my badge to excite that hate in you?"

There it was. Jackpot! There was no way she was getting herself out of this one. He almost fell for the temptation to lower his cock and shove it straight up her ass right then and there, but again forced himself to calm down. This wasn't over yet. And her final words had given him an idea.

"Did you bring your badge, agent Swann?" he asked.

"Of course. It was in my purse, which I carelessly dropped at the front door in my haste to get my holes pumped," she said with a bit of sarcasm, but not so much as to risk angering him now at this critical moment.

This was getting better by the minute. Joe was almost ecstatic now. "Stay there, agent Swann," he ordered. "Don't move a muscle. I'll be back once I've checked your credentials."

Natalie whined in frustration. Didn't he see how needy she was? But if her badge could make him more brutal, then she was willing to wait for it. She heard him opening the front door and rummaging around outside. She felt so stupid and obscene in her current position. She imagined the sight he would get when he came back, with her butt offered, thighs spread wide and glistening with her juices.

Naked below his waist, Joe ran out the door, dick swaying, searching his porch for the missing FBI badge. The item was quite large and easy to spot, even in the dusk of night, its metal details glimmering in the light of the single street lamp glowing outside. He picked it up, along with the keys to the handcuffs that he also found lying in the grass nearby, thinking they might come in handy. The rest of the girly stuff; makeup, tampons, a few packs of condoms, some pocket change, he left where they lay.

Returning to the truck, he paused at the entrance, taking in the vulgar sight that met him. He could hardly believe his eyes. Had someone told him that very morning, that he would have a naked, hot FBI agent bent forward over his bed, tied up with her own handcuffs and with a large dog collar around her neck, ready and yearning for her ass to be fucked, he would have thought them a total nutcase.

"Found it? Do you want me to read you your rights first?" she said. While he was gone, Natalie had thought of further ways to stir his perverted lust, and this just might work.

"Yeah, I found it." The sexy agent's hoarse, seductive voice brought him back to the present, and he reached over to grab her by the elbow chains again, hoisting her upper body from the mattress so that the camera got a good view of her bare breasts, nipples pointing out hard and her bra still hanging off-center below them.

"And yes, I do want you to read that shit for me. So tell me, agent Swann, what are my rights?"

"You have the right to fuck me hard until I scream. If I remain silent, you have the right to fuck me even harder. Everything I say, can and must be used against me. You have the right to fuck any whore you want, but if you can't afford one I will appoint myself in her place if you wish. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to hate rape me until I'm reduced to a trembling mess of female cop flesh?"

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Natalie wondered if she would ever be able to read the Miranda warning again without having flashbacks to this moment.

"I do agree to those prerogatives, special agent Swann. After all, who am I to stand against the might of the law when you lay it down so eloquently?"

"Do your worst, then. My holes are yours to use and abuse."

During her perverse distortion of the Miranda rights, Joe had been holding Natalie's FBI badge beside her blindfolded face in full view of the camera, grinning like a fool behind her while she condemned herself on record. It was all just too good to be true.

"Just one more thing, agent. Would you be willing to wear your badge where people could see it better? Just so there's no confusion as to who you are and who you represent? I think this respectable insignia should be carried pinned to your chest in honor of its legacy, don't you?" To forestall any protests at this point, he reached one hand down between her legs and gave her panty-clad pussy a firm slap, knowing this would send her lust-crazed mind into overdrive.

He was going to make her explode with lust. Why did it take him so long to just fuck her? At this point, she was ready to accept anything if it could get his cock into her.

"Yessss! Do it, and then fuck me!"

Joe chuckled at her frustration. "Hold still now, agent cocksucker."

"Sir yes Sir!"

His hand came around her to rip what remained of her bra clean off her shoulders, not even bothering with unclasping it first. The force of the elastic coming apart left angry red strap marks on her skin as he threw the tattered garment onto the floor.

Extracting the badge from its cover, he flipped out the sharp pin on its opposing side and then reached over her shoulders. Grabbing her left tit with one hand and aiming the pin toward the base of her red-engorged nipple, he pushed the sharp steel right through it in one quick motion. The piercing was done before she had time to react. Not that she could do more than jerk a little in her bonds from the pain.

To prevent the badge from slipping, he pushed the long pin up to its fastener on the back and hooked it in. This squeezed her nipple tight as it now lay trapped between the needle and the hard metal backing. When he let go of the heavy insignia, it now sat on her chest like some strange adornment. Her left breast hung lower than her right, dragged down by the weight attached to it.

Natalie screamed in agony, taken by complete surprise as she had not understood what he really meant to do. Her nipple throbbed and was stretched down by the weight of the massive badge. The official emblem of her profession was now ridiculed on her lewd body. Her nipple hurt badly but it only added to her cravings.

Knowing he had risked too much with this game already, Joe decided to not push matters any further. The whore was on the brink of exploding with lust, and he knew he had more than enough material on her by now. Whatever happened next was just a bonus.

He squatted down by the end of the bed. With one arm holding her legs, he unstrapped her shoes and pulled them off her feet, one by one, tossing the plain sandals into the corner to join the various old junk already there. Then he began to peel her jeans off all the way, freeing her trapped legs from their grasp. He wanted her mobile for what came next. As he worked he could sense her getting more excited, probably thinking he was preparing her for that fuck she had been promised. She wasn't wrong, but it wouldn't happen the way she hoped for, of that he was fairly certain.

More preliminaries... as if she hadn't had enough yet? Why did it matter that she had her shoes and pants on? He could still fuck her with them on, couldn't he?

"Come on, just hurry up and fuck me!" she complained.

Joe paused for a moment to study her bare feet as he held them in front of his face, sole up, toes pointing back. She had fine arches and cute little toes, and the soles were soft, clean, and wrinkled. He'd always had a thing for female feet, and it wasn't often such a beautiful pair presented themselves to him. Deciding to sample her, he put his face down and gave the tender sole a big sloppy kiss, then a long wet lick from heel to toe with his fat tongue, concluding the taste test with a quick suck of her toes.

Natalie moaned in frustration as Joe was paying more attention to her feet than her needy crotch. She wiggled her toes out of impatience and grimaced as she felt his sticky spit between them.

Joe sighed at the whining coming from above. "Shut up, cunt!" he yelled. Then he stood back up and delivered a hard slap to both of her pouting buttocks, making them jiggle in a pleasant display of firm feminine flesh. Natalie moaned again, but this time it was from pleasure.

Apart from her blouse, which was too tangled up in her bound arms to be bothered with, her delicious body was now naked. Well, there was also the tiny piece of fabric still covering her nether assets, but he decided it was time to rid her of that one too. He hooked his fingers into the thin waistband of that minuscule underwear and eased them over her hips and down her thighs in a slow, agonizing movement. She moaned lusciously while wiggling her butt. As her most private parts revealed themselves before his lecherous eyes, Joe smiled to himself. He had been right, she was indeed shaved. But only the cleft itself lay bared, glistening and swollen. Further down, her mons were still adorned with a thick, but well-trimmed patch of dark brown curls to give a bit of dignity to her womanhood. Her vulva was bloated, her inner labia swelling out, all puffy and glistening with juices. The entrance of her vagina opened and closed itself in a slow pulse as if trying to suck him into its moist depths.

This close to her sex, the smell of her musk was overpowering. He wasn't sure if it was too much or incredibly arousing, but he made a vow to himself that he'd put his cock all the way up into that inviting hole before this night was over.

Sliding her soaked panties down the rest of the way, he threaded them over her feet and used them as a rag to wipe up the excess of her fluids. The mere touch was enough to send thrills through her entire body. Then he leaned over her once more and pressed the wet fabric against her nose, rubbing it across her face. She moaned, breathing her own juices as they were smeared on her skin. She was going to stink like a real whore after they were done.

"Open up, agent Swann," he said, holding the panties to her lips. Without a word, she obeyed.

Pushing the balled-up underwear into her mouth, he made sure every inch of the panties was seated far behind her front teeth, almost making her gag on them. She grimaced in disgust, not used to tasting and sniffing her own juices.

"Do you like the taste of yourself, whore?" he asked, knowing she would not be able to give a coherent answer, but not able to resist the opportunity to taunt her some more.

She shook her head, as much as the thick and tall collar allowed. She was upset about not getting what she had been waiting for for the last ten years. The ball of cotton was indeed soaked and full of her own flavor, which she had never much liked. Why did he have to do all that now?

"Now stay still," he said. Looking for something to tie the makeshift gag with, he saw her discarded bra still on the floor and picked it up. Wrapping the elastic garment around her head and over her mouth, he found it to be a good tool for anchoring the soggy ball of pussy-and-spit-soaked cotton between her teeth. That would shut her up for the moment, he thought. No more listening to her pitiful complaints.

He stepped back and took a moment to admire her form. The defiled agent looked incredible, presented there in lewd display across his bed, her naked body squirming and writhing in its bonds. His hand grabbed his iron-hard cock and gave it a few slow strokes. The camera was still running. He could edit out any incriminating sounds or images of himself in the final video, as well as distort his voice to something unrecognizable. All that would be left in glorious technicolor was the daring agent and her own self-damning evidence.