Agreeing to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Nikki felt her bottom touch the wooden beam. She had taken it all. Seven inches of silicon buried inside her ass. She looked at the next phallus in line and recalled it was a similar length, although thicker. She couldn't quite believe something that long was inside her bowels. Then she looked further along the line of phalluses awaiting her and shuddered.

Observing everything, the Mistress reacted immediately to the apprehensive look that had appeared on Nikki's face. She moved quickly from her seat, gathered the bottle of lube and then lowered herself to the same height as the submissive, placing one knee on the ground as she did so. Then she tenderly stroked the submissive's hair as she spoke. 'Well done, kitten. That wasn't too bad was it. Now, why don't you start applying lube to the next one as your ass gets used to being full.' It was a command more than a question and Nikki instinctively reached out to take the lube, her primary reaction being to follow the instruction given by the Mistress.

Nikki leaned forward on the dildo impaling her and began to run her hands over the second phallus. As she did so, the Mistress moved back to her seat and once again began to give instructions. 'Rock your hips, my dear. You need to get used to pleasuring the cocks that will be inside your ass. Especially when in this position, it's your job to do the work when you are on top. Nikki again followed instructions and once more found herself grateful for the amount of lube she had used as she felt the phallus pressing against the base of her opening, the change of angle making the experience slightly less comfortable for her. Yet as she settled into a rhythm she closed her eyes and pictured Tony, the long-haired club owner, imagining it was his real cock pulsing inside her rather than just a replica of his manhood that filled her rectum. It didn't take long before she found she was enjoying the sensation of the phallus sliding in and out of her ass.

Nikki lost track of time and it was only when the Mistress declared it was time for her to move along the line that her eyes opened and she surveyed the model of James's penis. Bringing her leg over the beam, Nikki positioned herself in such a way as to point her bottom away from the Mistress and then applied more lube to her opening. She knew a lot of what had been inside her was still there, but she was now feeling apprehensive as she considered the step up in girth the second phallus presented. Satisfied with the amount she had applied, she returned to her squatting position and lowered herself onto the waiting dildo.

This time the pressure on her sphincter as she presented her ass to the phallus was vaguely pleasurable and she looked forward to the feeling of fullness returning. But as the girth of the phallus stretched her opening, she felt the skin below her anus tightening and a feeling of panic took hold. Nikki immediately stood up and felt relief as the tip of the dildo slid from her bottom and her sphincter closed on itself. Then composing herself, she changed position slightly, spread her cheeks once more and lowered herself again. This time the angle was better and though she again felt a tightening as her anus opened wider than it had needed to previously, she knew her body would cope. Nikki marvelled at how different the feeling was to the first phallus. This time the extra width seemed to stimulate nerve endings that had not been touched with 'Tony's dick' as she thought of the first phallus. As she descended, safe in the knowledge that the length of the phallus would not hurt her and feeling comfortable with the girth now that the widest point was fully inside her, she began to bob on the phallus as she descended, each upward motion enabling her to feel the pleasure the phallus then gave her as she descended over and over again. Suddenly conscious that her Mistress was watching, Nikki arched her back and locked her hands behind her head, her breasts thrust forward as she allowed a groan to escape from her lips.

The Mistress again left her seat and approached the submissive. This time she stooped rather than knelt and reached out to take Nikki's right nipple between thumb and forefinger as her lips brushed against the younger woman's. Nikki reacted to the touch, a warm feeling of achievement rippling through her as the older woman used her body for her own pleasure. The submissive sank down, fully impaled on the dildo as she gently pushed her tongue between the dominant's lips. The Mistress savoured the kiss for a few seconds before breaking contact and again passing the bottle of lube to the younger woman. 'You know what to do,' was all she said.

Nikki repeated her earlier actions, rocking her hips as she began to lube the third dildo. As she did so, she told herself it wasn't that much bigger than the one inside her. Indeed, when she moved on and took 'Dylan's dick' inside her ass, she hardly noticed any difference and once more savoured the feeling of the dildo passing deeper into her ass until she again bottomed out and her ass cheeks touched the wooden beam. She again straightened herself but this time, instead of displaying her breasts in the provocative manner of her previous position, she looked at the older woman and said 'Mistress, please may I have permission to touch my clit?'

The Mistress smiled, pleased that Nikki was finding the training routine arousing. 'Yes kitten, you may. But no orgasm please. If you feel yourself getting close, hands away.'

'Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress,' Nikki replied, her right hand immediately moving to her groin as her fingers opened her labia and sought out her already hard clitoris. As she began to bounce up and down on the phallus, she imagined herself on top of a prone Dylan and wondered what it would feel like for him. But before long her thoughts turned to her own pleasure as her breathing became a little laboured and she felt the first ripples of pleasure passing through her body. She knew she was close and found herself disappointed that the two weeks without any stimulation appeared to have lowered her ability to resist the impending climax. As she took her hand away and slowed the pace of her movements on the phallus, she opened her eyes and looked once more at the dominant, yet again amazed at Kay's ability to immerse herself in a highly charged moment and yet show no flicker of excitement.

'Time for number four, my dear,' the Mistress said as Nikki calmed from her excited state. Dismounting and collecting the lube once more, Nikki this time positioned herself so that she was bending at the waist to lubricate the phallus while pointing her bottom in the direction of the Mistress. As she worked her hands over the mystery man's phallus, she spread her legs provocatively, giving the Mistress a view of both her ass and her moist pussy. When she was satisfied the phallus was sufficiently coated, she then moved her bottom to apply some more lube out of the Mistress's line of sight. The movement wasn't lost on the dominant.

'What's the matter kitten? You've just been flaunting your holes in my face, you're not suddenly shy at the thought of applying lube to your ass are you? Let me see you do it.'

Nikki was slightly embarrassed at being caught out, shifting her position once more so the Mistress could see her two fingers as they worked the lube into her rectum. When she was satisfied she had applied enough, she again straddled the beam and soon felt the now welcome sensation of the head of the dildo as it pressed against her opening causing her sphincter to yield. As the phallus moved inside her, Nikki felt her perineum tighten as the skin that formed the opening to her anus stretched to accommodate the fourth, and biggest, phallus of the day. Although the girth was only marginally bigger than the previous, she again worried the sensitive skin above her hole would rip as her body tried to accommodate the intruder. Slowing the pace at which she had been pushing down, the submissive allowed more time for her body to adjust and very slowly edged further down the shaft.

The sensation of her bowels slowly being filled returned and she savoured this new feeling that she was learning to enjoy. Nikki fondled her breasts and looked at the Mistress as she slowly sank lower onto the dildo then, again feeling naughty, she leaned forwards until she was able to take the fifth dildo in her mouth. Although the position was far from comfortable, the pull on her anus was bearable and she began to move up and down both dildos, her thoughts returning to the one time she had been spitroasted.

'I'm glad to see you seem to be enjoying yourself,' the Mistress said, 'but I think you should concentrate on the task at hand. I want to see that dildo disappear inside you.'

Nikki rocked backwards and allowed the largest phallus to escape from her mouth. Drawing her eyes from the saliva that now coated the head of Marcus's cock, she looked at the dominant and answered 'Yes Mistress'. Then pushing down on the dildo she felt it slide fully inside her, contact with the wooden beam accompanied by an audible 'Ooohh'.

'Very good, my dear. Now give yourself a couple of minutes with that monster inside you and then I want you to clean everything thoroughly. One day you may be required to use your mouth on these so it really is in your own interests to ensure everything is spotless. When you are done, come up to my bedroom. We will save number five for another day, that poor bottom of yours has been through a lot today already.'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki replied once more as she held one hand across her breasts and lifted her hair from her shoulders with the other. Then she began to bounce up and down on the phallus, now feeling comfortable with it inside her, her body having become used to the size of the intruding object. Nikki was aware that when she was expected to offer up her ass for use, she wouldn't always be in control of the pace of the thrusts and wanted to make sure she could cope with a rougher coupling than she had so far practiced.

The Mistress left the patio without a backward glance but Nikki continued fucking the dildo. The idea of stopping because the Mistress was no longer there observing her never crossed her mind. This was training after all, training to make her a better submissive. She knew that the men in the dominant's inner circle would not consider her the completed article until they were able to choose any one of the holes she had to offer them and she wanted that moment to arrive as soon as possible. In fact, after she eased herself off the fourth dildo, Nikki looked at the fifth and just for a moment was tempted to try it for size, the only reason she didn't being the worry at keeping the Mistress waiting. She had no idea what was expected of her in the bedroom but the Mistress's earlier comment about helping James at the golf club drifted back into her mind.

Nikki retrieved the cleaning things from the kitchen and thoroughly cleaned each dildo as well as the surface of the beam between each. She could see the fluids she had deposited in her increasing state of excitement and ensured the equipment was spotless before she finally made her way up to the Mistress. As she entered the bedroom she found the dominant in bed and approaching her, she waited for a command. Instead the Mistress pulled back the bedcovers, revealing herself to be naked, and then patted the mattress next to her. Nikki climbed into the bed and the Mistress replaced the covers over them both before enveloping Nikki in a hug.

'You did very well today kitten. I want you to repeat that training every day after breakfast. At least an hour, but no more than ninety minutes each day. Sometimes I will come and observe you, other days I might not. But I want you to be ready to take number five by the weekend. OK?'

'Yes Mistress,' Nikki replied. She was a little uneasy as such intimate situations with the Mistress were still rare events but having answered, Nikki allowed her head to rest on the dominant's chest. In response the Mistress hugged her tighter. They cuddled for some time, Nikki feeling charged from the skin to skin contact with the woman who was becoming the centre of her world. She had completely lost track of time when the Mistress spoke again.

'I found your display very entertaining earlier kitten, especially when you masturbated for me. I was longing to touch myself but I decided I should resist the temptation. After all, what's the point in me keeping a submissive around the place if I don't put her to good use. So why don't you bring me to the climax I denied myself earlier. But take your time, we aren't in any rush.'

Nikki was slightly taken aback. There was no overt show of dominance from the Mistress, this was the closest they had been to equal partners making love for the pleasure it would bring them both. As the submissive began to move, the dominant settled herself on her back and parted her legs making it clear to Nikki that she was expected to be on top. She moved between the Mistress's open legs and reached her mouth up to make contact with the waiting lips of the older woman. The kiss was intense but it was the multiple contact points as she lay on top of the dominant that made it feel to Nikki as though electricity was coursing through her veins.

After what seemed an eternity Nikki shifted position and allowed her lips to lock around one of the Mistress's nipples as her fingers began to stroke the dominant's sex. Pushing her fingers insistently between the older woman's labia triggered a sigh from the Mistress and made it clear to Nikki how aroused the dominant was. Her fingers wasted no time searching out the clitoris that she discovered was already hard. Nikki pushed her fingers back into the dominant's vagina and transferred more of her juices up around her clitoris to ensure that her fingers would glide effortlessly around the nub that was now the centre of her attention. But after a couple of minutes intense manipulation, Nikki felt the Mistress's hand on her own and the dominant whispered, 'slowly kitten, there's no rush.'

Nikki decided to change her approach and again shifting position, she brought her mouth to the now drenched labia. Kissing them, she slowly pushed her tongue between them and allowed it to travel the full circumference of the opening, before moving up to the clitoris that had been waiting patiently since the fingers had been removed. She immediately sucked the nub into her mouth, then released it and allowed her tongue to circle the firm nodule. The pattern was repeated until she felt the Mistress's hands on the back of her head pulling her in. But instead of allowing herself to be directed in that way, she moved her head lower and ran her lips gently across first one thigh, then the other, leaving a trail of the Mistress's juices that had accumulated on her lips now glistening on the open thighs. Then kissing first the left, then the right thigh, Nikki moved back up the Mistress's body and returned her attention to the waiting clitoris.

The pattern was repeated several times until the Mistress was shaking with desire for release. Nikki kept her on the edge, removing her lips from the clitoris each time she sensed the point of no return approaching. Once, she even inserted her middle finger into the Mistress's ass, something she had never done before and had been slightly nervous about. It certainly took the Mistress by surprise and, more importantly, pulled the Mistress back from the edge she had been riding for what seemed an eternity. But Nikki didn't pursue the ass play and returned her attentions to the clitoris almost immediately.

Eventually the Mistress could take no more and having grown used to the pattern Nikki was employing, she took a firm hold of Nikki's head as she approached her climax and ensured Nikki had no way of pulling away. The resulting orgasm was intense and she screamed as she climaxed, Nikki being thankful that the Mistress had released her grip as she did so, else there was a chance the submissive's neck would have been broken, so intense was the dominant's orgasm. Without wiping the juices from her mouth, Nikki worked her way back to her starting position on top of the Mistress and kissed her fully on the mouth. As she again let her body rest on top of the dominant, she could feel the juices spread across the Mistress's thighs as the older woman embraced the submissive in a full body hug, arms wrapped around her torso and thighs around her hips. It was minutes later when the Mistress tilted to one side, allowing Nikki to fall onto the mattress. But the embrace remained, two lovers relaxing in post orgasm bliss, though one had not been allowed to climax. Nikki was surprised at how little that fact bothered her, she was instead high on the feelings of pride, pleasure and achievement she felt from having made her Mistress cum and the sheer intimacy of the act.

As the Mistress snoozed, Nikki thought about how her life had changed. Not three months previously she had never interacted sexually with a woman, aside from a silly drunken fumble at university. Now she was living a life she could not have even imagined, taking intense pleasure from making love to another woman, a woman who was still denying her an orgasm in return. Yet she wouldn't have it any other way. She pushed her bottom back into the curves of her Mistress's body and felt a response from the dominant as her arms tightened fractionally around her submissive.

They were woken by the sound of the door opening. As their minds pushed aside the fog of sleep, James said 'well, well, I wonder what you two have been up to?' The two women raised their heads in unison and the Mistress chuckled as they both sat up. With the sheets falling away, both had their breasts fully exposed to the middle-aged man in front of them, Nikki's firm and proud, the Mistress's sagging slightly as the effect of age took its toll, but still an attractive sight.

'I thought I'd better come find you, Nikki, as we'll need to be leaving for the golf club soon. Kay has told you about this hasn't she?'

'Er, yes Master,' Nikki replied, 'but only that I may be able to help you, I don't know in what way.'

'Ah, well that's for you to find out a little later. You know my two friends at the club, Andy and Tom, well when I showed them your photos a couple of weeks ago, they didn't believe you were our live-in submissive. They accused me of finding the pictures on the internet and spinning them a yarn, would you believe. So I've thought of a way we can prove to them what I'd said was true.'

'Why don't you go and fix yourself something to eat my dear', the Mistress said to Nikki, 'I have an idea what James has in store for you and from the sound of things, you won't get a chance to eat once you leave here. In fact, fix something for the two of us as well.'

'Yes Mistress', Nikki replied, swinging her legs to the side of the bed and climbing out. As she approached James who was still standing just inside the door, he caught Nikki's arm gently causing her to pause.

'Oh Nikki', he added, 'I've bought some clothes for you to wear. I don't think the golf club is ready for an attractive young woman to be walking around stark naked. I've left them on your bed.'

'Thank you Master, that is very kind of you.' Nikki paused momentarily to confirm there were no more instructions, then made her way to the kitchen to fix the food. When it had been consumed and the kitchen tidied, Nikki climbed the stairs to her bedroom to see her outfit, wondering if it would give her any clues as to what was in store. She was out of luck. On the bed there was a reasonably short pale blue skirt and a matching sports polo, white with pale blue trim and both carrying the same sports brand logo. But what had surprised Nikki was the underwear that sat next to the skirt and top. A sheer mesh bra that appeared as though it would be quite supportive but revealing at the same time and matching panties with a very small fabric gusset that would just about cover her labia. The outfit was completed by trainers and ankle socks that stood on the floor by the side of the bed.