Ah, Morning Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start at the small of her back, I move slowly up to her shoulders, feeling for any knots along the way. I find one in her neck and gently knead away at it while tracing the muscle to its source. Finding the culprit down by the scapula, I walk up and down along the muscle, applying more pressure as I go.

She lets out a light groan and I'm satisfied that I'm in the right place. Then I gradually work the muscles down towards the lower back while her skin glistens like dark amber in the candlelight.

Arriving at the lower obliques, I try to read the muscles like braille, seeking out any tense muscle fibres like a human minesweeper.

She groans again, a little louder this time and I know I'm in the right neighbourhood. After a while I'm satisfied and focus on making large circular motions from the top of the glutes, up into the obliques. Her skin here feels fantastic and I can't help but notice that she's quite fit.

Moving further down the glutes to just under the towel which is precariously covering her arse, I really start putting in some work, keeping my hands flat to evenly spread the pressure.

"Ohhh" she lets out a guttural moan that echoes around the tiled room. I maintain the circular motion whilst subconsciously eyeing the pleasant shape and jiggle of her arse cheeks. The candlelight really defines the contours of her shapely butt and I soon realise that I'm basically just groping her arse cheeks at this point.

Woops! Fucking idiot... Rather than stopping abruptly and risking it becoming a thing, I aim to gradually move back up towards her lower back, when I feel something brush against my cock.

Looking down, I notice that I'm pitching a fairly significant tent through my shorts, and it is precariously resting in the silk skinned palm of the woman I am massaging.

Of course, I'm a professional and such accidents are bound to occur, but it's how you deal with them that really speak to a person's propriety. And so I gently rise on my tippy toes to back away from the table, and I swear that I hear the slightest disappointed sigh.

Only to slam it back down into that palm like the world's most awkward cock slap. The events that follow are almost instantaneous. She takes hold of my cock through the shorts and I fling the towel covering her arse onto the floor. The fulsome mounds that greet my eyes are like a lamp to a moth. I'm drawn to those buxom cheeks and my hands follow suit, groping and spreading in animalistic vigour.What the fuck am I doing?!

Compliments of the repeated blue-balling throughout the day, all manner of logical thinking has left me. I no longer care about consequences, all I want is to bury my face in the perfect arse before me. I move down to the foot of the table and take hold of her ankles, pulling her towards me.

"Ooh" She squeals in delight, probably thinking that I'm about to fuck her but I have no such intention. With legs half hanging over the table, her butt is forced into a peaked position, perfect for what I plan to do next. I forcefully spread those cheeks and dive in face first as the alluring scent of leaking pussy cream smashes my nostrils.

"OH GOD!" She emits in a surprised shriek as I plunge my tongue into her anus. I slide a hand in between her pubic mound and the table and discover the delicious shape of her puffy pussy lips. She jolts upward at this and forces my tongue deep into her arsehole. I follow the movement with my hand and wedge her clit between my fingers, pushing my thumb into her warm soaking hole at the same time.

"HMM" She settles a little now, clearly enjoying the latest development as I press my thumb and fingers together and start sliding in and out. Thumb pressing against the inside, fingers outside her clit.

"FFUUUU" is all she gets out before jerking on the table, and I feel a warm splash against my neck and forearm. It was so fast that I'm totally caught off guard and try to rise from tonguing her arsehole. But my hand that I've been using to support myself with is covered in oil and slips off the edge of the table. My face becomes properly engulfed in her arse now and I micro panic as my free hand repeatedly slips searching for purchase in anything to push up from.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

At last I remember 'how to body' and simply use my abdominal muscles to rise from her arse and the table, sucking in sweet air as I do. The whole thing lasts mere seconds but my mind is kicked so high into overdrive that it feels like minutes. I extract my fingers from her pussy and properly stand upright, while the glistening queen before me lays panting on the table.

"Oh wow", still panting.

"I didn't realise how much I needed that." Once again, I can't help but feel something familiar in her voice.

"Well there's more where that came from. If you're feeling up to it, of course." I say with a chuckle.God I'm so fucking cringe...

"Oh love, I'd like nothing more, but you need to give me a little break first."

"Of course." I guess there must've been a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"Oh but don't worry, I can still repay you in kind."

"Oh?" I'm curious about what she means by this.

"Could you just help back up please? My legs feel like jelly."

I chuckle, and help slide her back onto the table, made easier compliments of the copious oil smeared all over her body.

"Let's get back to this lower back then, shall we?!" I move beside her, ready to continue the massage but she reaches back and takes my hand.

"That sounds lovely, but would you mind doing it from up here?" She says in her velvet voice.

"Not a problem." I move in front of her and slide her face first towards the very edge of the table. I'd planned to work on her shoulders when I felt fingers tugging at the hem on my shorts.

"Oh, I see, haha. A woman after my own heart."

I step back slightly to remove my shorts but she smacks my hand away, eager to be in control.

"Ah, my mistake." I return to massaging her shoulders while she frees my cock from the shorts and gently takes the length under her palm.Glad I washed it earlier, Alice's lipstick might've been a deal breaker right about now.

Without any delay, I feel a wet tongue lap the underside of my head.Fuck yes!

The palm that was placed underside me now grasps my meat stick and gently pulls me closer to the table. Her tongue snakes down my length as I move and I feel a shit-eating grin emerge on my face.

She snakes back to the tip and delicately mouths the end of my helmet. It's fucking heaven.

As her mouth envelops more of my cock, I can't help but press deeper into her shoulders and attempt to slide her body towards me. This makes her laugh and the vibrations cause a familiar tingle down my back. In answer to my impatience, she slides forward and takes most of my length into her mouth, maintaining a satisfying suction as she goes.

"Ah, that's great." She's really good at this.

Thinking she's about to pull back again, I'm once again caught by surprise as I feel pressure around my cock head.Fuck me, I'm in her throat!

I let her take the lead for a bit, mainly because it feels amazing, but more than anything because I don't want to scare her off, but she eventually pulls back completely.

"It's a little difficult lying down like this, might I ask you for some assistance?"Yes you fucking can, velvet voiced lady!

"Leave it to me." I say, apparently a little too eagerly, because she laughs again while pulling me back into her mouth. I feel her hands take hold of each of my cheeks and pull me in further.Okay, here we go.

I start a slow pump into her mouth and she takes it like a champ. Encouraged, I pick up the pace and really start driving home. I can feel her nose hitting me and realise I must be in her throat again.

"Holy shit, you're really good at this." She must want to impress me because the hands on my arse start pulling me in harder with each pump.

The tingle down my back comes back and I can feel I'm getting close. I slide my hands under her armpits for more leverage, and really start hammering her mouth.

She's making a noise like she's choking but her hands remain firmly on my butt cheeks.What a fucking trooper! It's hot as fuck and within moments, I'm slamming load after load directly into her throat.

"Gawdddd!!" The release is fucking bliss and she's still pulling me in, gulping down everything I have to give.What an angel.

At last my involuntary jerking subsides and she pulls away from my cock. I just stand there panting, still holding her shoulders for support.

"Fuck me, that was amazing." She gives a bit of a giggle and stretches out before rolling onto her back.

"Oh shit." I'm oblivious, staring into nothingness while I catch my breath, feeling euphoric.

At last I finally regain some normality and look down to properly thank this angel from heaven, only to find a face in utter shock.

"OH SHIT!"

"Mrs Romeo?!"

12