All Comments on 'Ai Love Therapy Ch. 01'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesover 2 years agoAuthor

Ah! It’s alive!

Yes, I see the problems. No, probably not going to fix them. This is therapy, so just going to soldier on!

3500 words into the next chapter, things get spicier there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So my question about this will help to clear up everyone’s possible questions and confusion across the galaxies……as someone who has usually had to endure some mind numbing therapy, is this you projecting your thoughts, feelings and the like into this story and if so then is the purple hair yours? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh yeah, interesting story with some unique character traits and views. Pray do continue. 🧐

AiLovesAiLovesover 2 years agoAuthor

“…is this you projecting your thoughts, feelings and the like into this story?”

Full disclosure, I’ve been in regular therapy for over a decade, but over a month ago I tried a new therapy with a different therapist and it went poorly. This chapter is a kind of Alice In Wonderland approach of Absurdism to relate and work through that experience without actually touching on reality or details. All of my writing is like this, and will continue to have a bit of autobiographical metaphor mixed in with wish fulfillment and a strange impulse to outlet my need to laugh at lewd things.

“ and if so then is the purple hair yours?”

“Ai” is a fictional character. Might have some more shared traits with “me”, the author, than Honoka (character from my book) or other characters, but she is still fictional. And the ambiguity of her situation is on purpose, but within the context of the story, “Ai”s hair has changed from a previously unknown color into a new, purple color and “Ai” is wondering why it is now purple.

AiLovesAiLovesover 2 years agoAuthor

Aagh! My OCD is driving me nuts. I might come back and fix this chapter. Just know every minute I’m spending fixing something is a minute I’m not writing more smut!

Tiniest_ErinTiniest_Erinover 1 year ago

I love it! Well done! I'm glad you shared this and I hope it's been helping.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES