Ai Love Therapy Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That woman loses her head when she smells money," Mrs. Koshigan said, almost a twin to her husband, excepting she had a tiny pair of tits. Oh, and she was twice his size, towering over even Mizi at nine feet (275 cm). Her balls and cock were also proportionally larger, each testicle hefty enough for Ai to curl up inside. They must have weighed a hundred pounds (45.4 kg) each, her cock large enough it crested above the water of the spring like a leviathan. "If I thought this was another of Vina's schemes I wouldn't let her get Resh-kun involved. However, this isn't just about ghosts in the college."

"Indeed," the doctor said, his hands washing rapidly as he leaned towards Ai, ignoring Ari as the goblin made another lap. "It is quite the predicament the farms are in at the moment. There's a war going on up north, the Dark Cliffs in the middle of a civil war. Every farm up and down the Bronolle Coast is trying to meet demands but there no amount of farms can produce that much product. Demonics are starving to death whether involved in the fighting or not. For the first time in generations, those isolationist banded together and appealled for help."

"The demand is high." Resh-kun wasn't stopping, his larger wife leaning eagerly forward in solidarity. "Then last week, the farm lost four of our most prolific girls: three are sick in bed with the flu and the other tore a muscle hard enough she'll be out for the season. The other farms are even worse off, some only at half capacity right now. There isn't any product to spare, and my processes require significant amounts to be effective against even mild paranormal incursions."

2 + 2 = I'm not going to like this, Ai thought, the curry sitting uneasily. "When you say product, you mean...?"

"Jizz," Shas-chan said happily, hefting one of her testicles out of the water and displaying it proudly. "Tanuki ejaculate is well known the world over for virility, thickness, taste and thaumian potency. Our farms on Gassawa deliver kegs to as far away as the Eastern Potentate. We aren't the largest on Bronolle, but we have a reputation for quality."

"Madame Vina assured us that with your Lacuna heritage, you would be able to help the farms out of their problem as well as provide enough extra to let my experiments properly deal with the Institute below." Dr. Koshigan was nearly dancing, though probably because of his experiments more than helping the farms. "Thaumian Engineers are working right now at the farm setting everything up, should be ready to go early tomorrow morning."

Ai's lips compressed into a flat line. "I will take that into consideration." Looking around at her compatriots, she motioned sharply for everyone to get out of the spa. "If you will excuse us, I need to talk things over with my team before I make any decisions." Ai then splashed out quickly and marched away before anyone stopped her.

Back in her room, Ai paced across the tatami. A pleasant white silk yukata was provided tailored to reach mid thigh, but Ai's boobs pushed the fabric high enough to flap her clam in the air. Pausing to arch her back from lugging these sweater udders, Ai decided she could move a bit of her thaum into muscles. She had put it off, gun shy to run out of thaum, but now she felt she needed to force herself to make use of her own abilities. The most efficient method was pure minotaur Source Option straight from the tap instead of converting it, minotaur thaum being the largest pool inside her at the moment, provinding the best bang for her buck. Mentally spinning the spigot for her minotaur cask to a light trickle, Ai got out of her silk robe as she gained seven inches (18 cm) in height and she fifty pounds (22.7 kg). Her horns stretched out a few inches of her head as her face elongated slightly, shoulders broadened in the bones as her delts and traps took center stage. Her breasts didn't grow much more than a cup, but they gained a hearty elasticity and her nipples plumped into a pair of teats. She relished flexing her biceps as they swoll with thick ridges of vascularity pumping across her skin.

Finishing with a huff, scratching the violet fur running along her shoulders and back that itched where long head hair lay across it, Ai carefully watched the stores of thaum inside her and tried to make an estimate measuring her bodily consumption, her transformational expenditures and the current levels in stock. Best she could gather and based on the experience gained living in this body every day, she could maintain this form for at least a week without needing more than her minimal daily feedings before her stores dropped too low.

"Just another problem," Ai muttered, taking the silk yukata to a set of drawers and carefully folding it before setting it back, searching through and finding a black and yellow stripped replacement that must have been meant for a larger woman, this one swallowing Ai whole as she folded and tucked the voluminous silk to try and have something to wear.

"What is your hangup now?" Mizi asked, carrying Ari to her chair before pulling out a futon and crashing to the ground naked. "Someone's gonna think you're a Breen prude wearing a demon suit before long."

"Mizi!" Rima said, pulling a red floral yukata over her luscious figure and glaring daggers at the alabaster woman, who sighed and nodded.

"Sorry," Mizi said, absently taking her damp hair and putting it back into its braids. Her hair was natural keratin, so no fear of shrinking when it dried, otherwise Ai would fear any girl putting wet hair into a braid.

"Its alright, I guess," Ai said, picking at her own dark purple hair and happy another feature of isekai body swapping was natural repellent conditioner. Didn't even need to let it dry, hair was always shiny and perfect. Ai plopped down onto the tatami, propping her head on hands. "It is more I feel cornered and not given a choice here, like I'm Kanbei brought to the starving village and expected to fight the bandits without being asked."

"Geek Tax!" Ari shouted happily, rattling a can hanging off the side of her wheelchair as she fit a blue yukata with birds on it around giant green gobbo boobs. The can diplayed the words tax when anyone makes unexplained references scratched on the side.

Ai groaned, folded herself over to rummaged through the pile of her clothing and stuff to get her money pouch, picking out a small silver coin and flipping it over to Ari, who plunked it into the can. "I'm sad I won't be able to watch any more Kurosawa films anymore, and I'm not paying for that, you know what I mean when I say films!" Despite the banter, Ai felt better, calmer. "Anyway, I vaguely remember Vina telling me something, but I literally had 3 cocks stuffing me and my nose buried in twat at the time. I missed the details and now I feel if I don't do this, people are going to starve to death. I'm all for volunteering at the local food bank - though I'm not sure I'm capable - I just would prefer to know all this beforehand."

The other girls stayed quiet, letting the silence of the night stretch. There were cicadas or some other bug in the night, giving a pleasant white noise that soothed Ai's nerves. Rima finally knelt in front of Ai and took her hands. Even with Ai's experience and knowing better, still sometimes hard to remember that Rima was likely the smartest woman in the room, all because she spoke with what sounded like a broken Dutch accent to the earther. "Forget we, you not always demon. Sex is dinner. Breathing. If offered you sandwich, we not thinking about consent to eat sandwich, only concerned with hungry." The leafy vampire paused, thinking through the words. "We are more casual. Don't want force you to eat sandwich, but we no offend when make a sandwich to eat. No eat sandwich if you not hungry, we not offended."

Ai understood, and she nodded. From earth, Ai felt pressured into this, but if they were talking about going out to eat for a work lunch it would be different. Still manipulative, still something she didn't want to do, but her hangup was on the act. Lacuna or not, Vina and the others weren't taking away her ability to choose here. It was clear they wanted Ai to do it, yet it remained a request. While she might not have understood when explained to her back at the brothel, she understood now. A little more under the gun, a little more at stake than making money for cum, she ultimately had the final word. Peering at her friends, it was clear they would back her whatever she wanted to do.

"Guess we should get some sleep. Sounds like tomorrow is going to be busy," Ai said with an easy smile, the girls rolling out futons and chanting off the lamps quickly after. In the dark, Ai wondered if, with all the changes to herself, she was still capable of rational choice.

"Am I still myself?" Ai whispered to the cicadas and her sleeping friends.

********************

Far too early, the four girls rolled out of futons, the light outside brightening with the twin dawn hiding behind the uniform red horizon. Ai couldn't claim how conscious the other girls were, but the hamster in Ai's head wasn't spinning her wheel very fast. Not even when Mrs. Koshigan politely asked for and yanked a bundle of Ai's hair out did she become fully cognizant. Shuffling around getting dressed like zombies into the same yukata as last night, they piled into a jinrikisha and rode into one of the large warehouses on the edge of town. Edge of the island, really, but they didn't see much as they immediately walked down five flights of stairs into a massive, empty room with a pair of wooden doors strong enough to hold back the armies of Sauron. Ai finally managed to wake up when saw the table, Dr. Koshigan tracing complex runes into the air off to one side.

On that table, thirty-three chibi styled plush Ai dolls sat waiting.

"I have questions," Ai stated, brushing banes out of eyes and off horns, leaning closer to an eerie and exaggerating cute version of herself. Not just of herself, but wearing an identical black and yellow yukata. Even included the physical adjustments from trickling a bit of minotaur into herself. "I assume the answers are magic, but I want to know what is about to happen."

"Voodoo construct sympathetic transconvergance," Dr. Koshigan cheerful explained, carefully taking a long purple hair from a bundle of them in one hand and tying a complicated bow around the neck of one Ai doll. The hairs gleefully harvested from Ai's head this morning. Busy with the next hair around the next doll, the doctor did not appear to notice this answer only created more questions.

Ai studied the absentminded professor in the corner of her eye, covering a yawn. Too early, she thought, difficult to focus on the job at hand while dealing with her inner otaku. The tanuki was adorably cuddly before, Ai now had to actively avoid looking at him directly to avoid grabbing the older gentleman and squishing him like a toy. Resh-kun wore a long coat that managed to be equally white lab coat, tails coat for a night at the opera and kimono. The styles all clashed badly, but his tall white tophat and round white goggles put him in Willy Wonka territory.

"Can anyone explain what is about to happen? I'm not the sharpest spoon in the drawer, so I would appreciate the nontechnical version." Ai was looking directly at Ari, but all Ai got was a shark-teethed goblin yawn.

"My brother is busy playing with his magic toys: he'll be unable to speak coherently for half a day," a booming voice said as the massive set of doors crashed open.

Ai blinked, rubbed her eyes, blinked again.

The room beyond was Elstree Studios hosting a medieval factory. Floor split into two level, thousands of open square footage divided below into lanes to make room for all the equipment, tubes and milking stations. One wall was nothing but lattice framed glass looking out onto the Golden Bowl, floating hundreds of feet in the cloudless sky. Above, a heavily reinforced catwalk lined along the top of the milking stations. Hundreds of people, hundreds of tanuki, scurried along both levels. That was all Ai could make out, and it, it...so familiar...

...a large open laboratory filled with wires and electrical equipment...white tube likely once upon a time an MRI machine...designed by H. R. Giger...nodes and holes and fixtures...out and around the entire thing until the chaos gave impression of more hardcore sides of science fiction...

"...once I get you into the goop, you won't feel a thing...the next hour, you'll be relaxing on a beach ...shut off all your anxieties...the you that you always wanted to be..."

Ai peered from the ground, the triggered flashback accompanied with synesthesia through the hallucinations, loud auditory layering on top of itself to sound like a crowd instead of a memory. Yet when the moment left, she didn't experience any of the fear or trepidation a severe PTSD event should have brought with it. It was like standing up too quickly after sitting for a long time, suddenly there and then it was as if nothing happened.

"Oopsie, looks like you didn't get enough sleep, ha!" The strident voice laughed like a shotgun, and Ai saw a hand reach down but was brushed away possessively as Mizi and Rima shouldered to help Ai up instead. "I get it, wouldn't be able to sleep if I shared a room with so many tasty lookin' girls, am I right?!"

"You ok?" Ari asked, reaching out to cup Ai's head and hum a chant, her tattooed claws burning with soft light. "Got plenty of thaum in you, do you need real food? I can milk something up if you need to eat. And we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I'm fine," Ai said, acting confident and capable for her friends, steeling her mind. "Looking forward to testing my limits."

"Glad to hear it! Nice to meet you Ai, I'm Resh's bigger sister, Izu, and this is my farm."

Ai focused on reality, shaking hands with a red and brown furred tanuki woman that ate her Wheaties this morning. And a barrel of protein powder with an entire store's supply of creatine. Fourteen feet and change (435 cm), Ai wasn't sure she could estimate how much this woman/fury/futa/hyper weighed. None of the weight was fat, her furred tanuki skin pulled so tight against muscles bulging to the point of clear striations cut into each group, like her fur was a layer of paint. Strong heart as well, because her vascularity was stark and throbbing. She wasn't a body builder, she was a muscle caricature that resembled a walking upright anthro woman.

Anthro futa. All tanuki Ai met looked alike. Their testicles and cocks caused an entire race to bowleg naturally. Izu also had the bowed legs despite thunderstorm thighs, constantly walking crab legged. But it wasn't enough to contain twin crotch glaciers, a stretchy green jock barely managing to restrain a cock and balls that needed a license plate and its own parking place. Izu knew what she was packing, her body casually turned sideways when talking to the girls, green top showing immensely deep muscle cleavage but no boobs to speak of while her striped and plush tail slowly swept back and forth.

Ai glanced towards the room and the industrial setting, pushing PTSD out of her mind and managing a smile. "Nice farm," Ai commented, giving a look around the jizzing stations.

"We deal in quality, not quantity, at Koshigan SeiekiYa," Izu said, shooing the girls through the door and swinging herself around while gesturing grandly with each talking point. "Seven farms on Gassawa and we don't produce nearly as much product as our neighbors. Yet any time someone needs potency, they suck our cock instead of someone else's. All our systems are hand cranked to keep any residual metareality from interfering in the process and our girls only ejaculate once every fifteen hours, the optimal time for magical energy to bond with tanuki semen and ensure a potent load."

"Do all the farms overhang the side of the island?" Ari asked, the nuake's mind on the technical side of the magic.

"Only way to do it," Izu said, walking past another giant hyper futa girl waddling in the opposite direction with a massive towel around her obvious package and giving the girl's butt a slap. "Jizz farms usually work in isolation to keep the taste as pure as possible. Too much magic in the air, sours the milk if you get my meaning. Oh, good, Tsushi is about to cum, you can see the process in all the nutty glory."

Ai put a lot of thought into milking cock over the years. She loved the taste of hot splooge, and that was long before she arrived on Evma and got paid for the privilege. Inside her perverted research, she'd seen various harnesses and mount setups for cattle and horses. Her imagination tended to run wild with Fleshlights hooked up to vacuums or similar setups. This was not what she expected.

"Push, you worthless trash pandas!" A grizzled male tanuki foreman, dressed in samurai battle armor on his squat four footish (131 cm) frame, waved a massive paper fan over his head, urging the dozens of other clearly male - by their shorty heights - tanuki working their stations in a fervent pace. The centerpiece of the station was a giant wooden wheel, the kind begging to ask what is best in life? Using simple peg gears, a large shafted double piston and a lot of sweating and grunting tanuki, this machine connected a padded ring secured around eighty inches (203 cm) of cock with almost as much circumferential girth, the futa sausage was so thick. The futa tanuki, strapped into a harness from the catwalk above, mewled and groaned as pairs of males crawled over a girl that made Izu look small and wicked away sweat from her body as another pair gently massaged testicles that visibly throbbed and gurgled with her coming release.

As the wheel turned, the piston pumped, moving the ring up and down the shaft in a rhythmic motion. Turgid skin and the hard effort at the wheel made it clear this was no gentle caress, this was a colossal undertaking. Four other tanuki, with strong ropes lashed against the base of the cock's head, heaved downward with pulley cranks to ensure the meatus aimed at a two hundred gallon (757 L) copper kettle suspended by thick chains from a sliding gantry connected to the roof.

"I see no prejuice?" Rima asked, the efforts of the crews and the bucking of the cock against the restraints making it clear this bomb was moments away from exploding.

"Tsushi is a professional, she's trained not to spill a drop," Izu said with pride, her own penis hardening to a semi in the brief green jock as she watched the other girl get close. "Was planning on having her join in this little experiment Madame Vina and Resh cooked up, but my girl has been pent up because her husbands are out of town and I am not one to waste a premium production like this."

"BANZAI!!" roared Tsushi, her balls compressing hard enough to knock the fondlers out of the way and shrinking in physical size, her urethra bloating as a jizznami worked its way to the tip.

"Banzai!" Replied the other tanuki in the group, everyone pushing faster for the final effort.

*SPPLLLLLRRRRPPP*

The first thought Ai had was this wasn't normal ejaculate geysering out of the tanuki woman. When it schlarped into the kettle, it wasn't thick like gravy or jelly or even pudding. Ai was reminded of watching concrete poured out of a truck, and not the jiggling kind. This clung to the side of the copper like drywall mud and was more dense than a Flat-Earther. There was no fear of sloshing or spilling, the only wonder was whether the kettle was large enough or if the chains and gantry strong enough.

It was hypnotic, watching so much cum slop into a bin, each jute another dozen gallons as Tsushi came and came. The smell was sweet, and Ai finally realized the best analogue for this bucket of love yogurt was mochi, and she was sure if she could get a taste she would chew it up.