Ai Love Therapy Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we know what a Lacuna is supposed to look like now," Mizi whispered, moving slow to not startle Ai.

Ai realized she was a person again in disjointed pieces. Looking down, she she was on her hands and...paws. She was a quadruped. The mental gymnastics for that weren't as harsh as realizing all color had left the world and she saw things in a spectrum outside visible light. Possibly thaumian, because when Mizi and Rima walked closer, Ai noticed how Mizi's stones shone bright while Rima had a core inside her that pulsed and drew the air inside of her. Ai also felt bloated, but under her skin. Like she had an embolism inside her entire body and if she dug her claws into flesh, she could drain the pressure. It was building and building all over, but at points it would grow weaker in spots and she would feel a push in her shoulder, a bulge in her thigh, there and then gone, then returning twice as hard.

"...Iiiiiiiiiii...aaaaaaaaa...aaaaa? Alllllllll?"

Ai's snout didn't possess proper lips, her tongue was two feet (59 cm) long and wasn't designed for speaking. It was an effort to mangle even a single word out, struggling to push herself into an upright position but the effort caused the increased bloating and near bursting, forcing her back on front paws. When they landed on the catwalk, the entire structure shuddered, the metal cratered further and split in places.

I must weight at least ten tons (9071 kg), Ai thought, careful now not to move and bring the entire structure down.

"It right all," Rima said calmly, holding her hands up. "I get Ari, we fix. You safe. Worry about farm thing later." Her yukata was soaked in cum, but her leaves were large and lush, so the girl got a side meal out of it.

"...Iiiii...aaaaaaaahh!!" A sexual wave cascaded through Ai, causing her body to shiver, contracting her pussy so hard it felt near prolapse. Her clit burned, swelling like gallons of blood crammed into the space of a pinky finger. However, she bit it back and tried again. "...Iiii uuuuused ittttt aaaaaaallll..."

Both the other girls took a moment to work it out, but neither of them were stupid. As one, they both spat the most vehement of curses they knew and spun around, scrambling to the railing and shouting at the gathered tanuki that Ai was about to change, whether they were ready or not.

Considering the source of the cum, it shouldn't have surprised Ai the first part of her to change was a intumesce under the hood of her clit. A foreign sensation, the weight pulling the top of her labia was much stronger than the pair of golf balls swelling into apples should have generated in their furry sack. They ached! Ai arched her back as it felt like testosterone replaced her blood, pumping through every muscles of her body with the force of a hydraulic pump. Vascularity exploded under her coat, her entire body spiderwebbing like a stained glass window, ridges pumping chemicals into her body at a capillary level.

A scream howled through the factory, Ai's skeleton shattered into powder and tendons pulled her form in every direction, quickly reforming into a shape more in line with mystical raccoon. Ai fell to the ground in a heap, her testicles grown larger than the rest of her body, her body draping against their juddering mass as skin split, muscles growing faster than her body could metabolize. Ai felt ropes of muscled fibers lashing against each other as deltoids fought trapezius, obliques smashed against abdominals. Thighs grew into nut-cracking girth next to testicles heavy enough the catwalk finally gave up and the whole section crashed to the ground. It was almost an afterthought that Ai noticed her tail plumping into bushy and plush, because her cock was erecting and...

This is what guys feel? Ai asked, her entire attention on the thick meat between her hands, swelling past her ability to wrap fingers around, the curve bring it up and up until she stared at a head as swollen as her own. All the pain of falling to the floor or transforming no longer blipped on her radar, everything became the pump of blood from pelvis into this glorious sex pillar, this fuzzy swollen baby-making artillery. Caressing the ridges of vascularity, the hardness like steel, the heat like the furnace of a steam engine: because when this train came into station, it would be the whole Western Union choo chooing along the tracks. It was a dream, an fetish obsession, a glorious wish fulfillment blinding her to everything that wasn't her cock. I need to screw more futanari.

Ai should have paid more attention to her surroundings.

"Ai!" Mizi shouted, kicking a testicle the size of a large tent from the bazaar, half again as tall and twice as wide, the organ was so dense even the powerful strike of a geoleum - typically enough to split boulders - didn't dent the purple sack. "Pull your head out of your twat! Ai!"

Ai, twice as large as any other tanuki girl in the building, muscled more than a squad of orcs, with three times more cock than a certain irritable unicorn, fixated on her new organ and completely lost the world. Which, sure, what girl doesn't want to find out how the other side cums? However, Ai grew so fast, in another ten minutes she would outgrow the largest factory Mizi had ever been in.

"...you kidding?! Get those vats over there! I can get a whole season's harvest in one hour if we are lucky!"

Mizi looked over at the scramble of tanuki where Resh, Izu and Ari argued loudly. The other hundred tanuki scrambled to prepare for a load from Ai, chains moving machinery into place from other parts of the factory, making up for the smashed mess under and around the giant growing futa furry. Izu dominated, glaring down at the two engineers as she urged teams to ready for something. Ari didn't back down, thrusting a sharp nose up and shouting over the large tanuki from her chair.

"Resh-kun made a mistake!" One of the gobbo's fat and tattooed green tits slipped out of her top, steam leaking out of her nipples because people forgot healing potions weren't the only thing the nuake cooked up in her magic mixing milkers. Ari was aggitated and Mizi feared the smaller male tanuki in tophat and tails might get sprayed with something nasty. "Thaum doesn't appear out of nowhere, it is a constant! Even conversion loss means it dissipates as loose metareality, it doesn't make the energy mystically disappear! So the fact all this cum saturated between the dolls and Ai tells me you used a dimensional marker and I want to know where that opened before I drag you before the Nine Hundred in chains!"

"My equations were perfect!" Resh shouted back, shoving his pointy snout against Ari's nose and flapping his arms around wildly as his tail bristled. "This isn't the first time I've done this, voodooism is common engineering! The only variable here is Ms. Love and her Lacuna race!"

"You knew she was a Lacuna!" Ari shot back, steam billowing in a large puff from her nipples making both of them tear up.

"Did she come with a manual?" Izu interjected, huffing hard enough to juggle her limp dick over the side of her balls.

"What does that actually mean?" Resh was just as hot, wiping his goggles clean. "The fact no one has seen a Lacuna in ten thousand years tells me you either gave me a girl of some unknown race or by all the Higher Pantheon, we are dealing with something Evma hasn't seen since before the System manifested! From what you told me, I thought she was just some powerful demonic!"

"Hey, gyno-sniffing crab-queefs!" Mizi yelled over them all, grabbing everyone's attention, throwing her arms back towards Ai. "Argue later! We need to get Ai out of here!"

*GGGGRRRRRNNNNNNNNN*

Miners of any world or generation knew that sound, the deep crack of shifting stone that is sometimes the only warning before a cave collapsed. It was the only warning when the group turned - really, hundreds of tanuki paused to stare in horror - as Ai desperately jacked a cock thirty feet (948 cm) wide and much longer juted thousands of gallons of premen slime into floor like a wave breaking over a levy in the middle of a tropical storm. Mizi, the closest, became engulfed in hot ooze the consistency of pudding, throwing her into the others as four people were swept twenty feet (619 cm) along the floor before they could break out of the bitter prejaculate and slip and slide to their feet, goop clinging like tar.

"HEEELLLPPP!! NEEED TOOOO CUUUUMMM!!" Ai's voice wasn't a simple vocalization, it sounded like an avalanche of words. Which matched her transformation, shoulders muscled so obscenely they curled up and over her head, arms resting on lats so bloated and throbbing in a net of veins, her body swallowed in taut meat radiating strength even as it swelled past the point of bending or reaching a semblance of nature. Ai became a mockery of tanuki femininity, beyond reason or physiology, stretching into caricature.

Crazy in of itself, yet as shoulders hit the ceiling and pushed seventy-five feet (23 m) into the air while laying on her side, rafters cracking when she grew nearly past the confines of a massive building and kept going, Ai groaned when her height elongated past three hundred feet (93 m) and kept expanding. Her height didn't give the scope of what she became, because Ai was filling the factory with every inch of her body. Once capacious, now nothing more than a shrinking box around Ai as she groaned and masturbated in desperation to climax. Frantic motions rocked the warehouse, glass shattered and reminded the occupants - when the floor tilted downward slightly - that they were overhanging off the side of floating island, thousands of feet above the unforgiving ground.

"Other problem!" Rima yelled, clawing on the floor as she was pulled towards the immense cum factories, each of Ai's testicles orbs of jizz so large and dense and strong that the entire room felt each throb. The tanuki experienced reverberates that shook the air, pulling everything into their thaumian gravity. Each thrummed closer and closer to unleashing an apocalypse of jizz into the building from a cock large enough to pleasure a sentient palace. "Much too metareal!"

Rima threw a vine out from her hair and Mizi caught it, pulling the other demonic out of range of the insistent attraction from testicles larger than a teenage drake. "What do we do?" the amazonian asked the three brain trusts who started this mess, scraping more premen off her facial gem to see clearly.

The tattooed goblin, brother and sister tanuki all blinked back with obvious shock at the sight of gravitational testicles, each in their own lurch.

Ari never wanted to be in charge. When her mother escaped the warren on Yerm - a collapsed tunnel taking the toddler goblin's legs - they arrived at Yrlmuh with nothing. All Ari wanted was to care for her aging mother and possibly start a warren of her own some day, raising her own clutch of goblin eggs in a small cave somewhere. Dreams required money and resources, not easy to come by as a lowly goblin in a big city, much less one without legs. Madame Vina changed that. Discovering a sharp mind and need to prove herself, Ari was taken in and enrolled at the Institute to make use of her unusually large stores of thaum.

Ari was familiar with ambition, usually the first to raise her hand to try out the latest scheme from the brothel's owner, but Ari was mostly in it for herself. Which made putting Ai in charge a relief. Also, a problem when Ari's own feelings problematic for the chaotic and often reckless Ai. How does a goblin love a woman from another world?

"Not now, booger brain," Ari grumbled to herself, spinning her chair with a heaving effort to get out of the sticky puddle before Ai prejizmed another flood her direction, drawing one of her wands. "The more she ejaculates, the more thaum we can pull out of her system! Like sucking venom from a manticore sting!"

"That much girl chowder would drown us all and then waterfall onto the city, probably killing as many as a hundred people." Izu appeared torn: on one hand death and lawsuits, on another more product than the entire island could produce in a year. Eventually, practicality won out, though it seemed like she ate a few lemons to get there. "We need to transport Ai out of the farm and back to the top of the island. More options to take this slow and steady."

Ari wasn't sure they had that kind of time, waving a wand to activate thaumian sight. Colors changed to stark black and white, but a skilled engineer sorted through the clutter to visualize energy flow. What Ari saw was a vortex and a sun, Ai burning so bright that the goblin couldn't look directly at her, but all else was a maelstrom of energy rushing from the air, from every person in the factory, from enchantments, from stored product. Everything was being pulled into Ai's ballsack, the only reason metareality remained stable and didn't warp bad enough to contaminate an entire island is it wasn't given a chance to leave the pull of Ai's gravity. What Ari saw was the singularly most frightening thing after she understood the implications.

"We need to act now," Ari said, her skin paling as she shut off her sight and searched the room for solutions. "If Ai doesn't cum, and I mean now, we are looking at something that could level the city. If she ejaculates, it all goes out through the System, her race carries the load and metareality doesn't break. If she doesn't, the energy escapes containment and we see something that hasn't happened since Demoricles Denbi pissed off the Lower Pantheon and turned Old Moorne into glass."

Resh adjusted his own goggles and gasped, gulping and nodding, which didn't solve the problem to Ari's irritation. The floor shuddered again, tilting more towards the windows as parts of the rafters and ceiling crashed to the ground. Ai continued to manufacture flesh, her arms so thick and meaty she could no longer reach her cock. A male appendage thrusting through half the building like the root of a tree the size of a mountain, leaving the girl to moan and plead incoherently with need, unable to pleasure herself. Ai was so large now it no one in the building could gain appreciative perspective to comprehend her size, a purple tanuki futa about to outgrow a building. If everyone lived long enough after that, the she would soon overgrow the island. The pure immensity of the problem was more than Ari could cope, which is when she spun her chair around, trying to think things through and save the ones she loved. The one she loved.

Which is when she got it, staring square at the massive distillery, tanuki scrambling around it to flee the obviously doomed farm.

"Miz!" Ari shouted, pulling out her other wand and activating both of them in a flash of burning embers. "Get all the gantry chains over here! Rima, you're on cock duty! Izu, if any of your people still have the balls, split into teams and help the girls out! I think we can all come out of this alive!" Concentrating fiercely, this kind of magic not her specialty, Ari roared the command words and shot a burst of kinetics, rupturing one of the main support housings at the base of the distillery, loosening it from the floor.

Mizi and Rima shrugged and nodded. The alabaster amazon stepping back a few paces, sprinting and leaping up to the top of the rafters, grabbing two of the chains to swing herself towards the distillery. Rima - fangs already out and red eyes flashing - shimmered for a moment, suddenly next to Ai's cock, clawing up the second largest penis in Yrlmuh and lashing thick vines down both ends.

"Yes!" Izu whooped, putting her hand to her snout and peeling out a loud whistle. "Listen up you limp choads! Are you all afraid of a little cum? The honor of Koshigan SeiekiYa is at stake!" She then pelvic-thrust her testicles around to direct traffic, tanuki cheering with racial pride and rushing headlong into their appointed tasks.

Hope this is enough, Ari thought, wiping sweat from her brow and directing Resh to shoot out the wall struts, aiming her wands at the next giant bolt in the floor. Ai, we are here for you!

********************

On an intellectual level, Ai knew she was in trouble. So hyper muscled she couldn't move. Could barely breath, her pectorals engulfing her head and she felt more bloated and immobile than when she ballooned from cum earlier. Pain was a constant. Years of working out at gyms taught her how to ignore pain and push through, the process of growing so quickly splitting skin, breaking bones, tearing organs. It was transitive, though. Pure dopamine produced from becoming larger while a building broke around her was an euphoric high. Fulfilling her fantasies shoved aside any mental trauma an event like this could cause in another person. This experience, to Ai, wasn't just a fetish, some sexual deviation she masturbated to and continued about her day. No exaggeration to say Ai hated her body when she lived on earth. Short, unfeminine, loathing herself. Growing beyond the concept of nature or physics, strong enough to bench press a mountain if she could move her arms; the pussy underneath her balls and cock came so much in the last fifteen minutes, it soaked in a thick lather of femjaculate and pulsed while building towards another. The whole experience was religious. It meant so much to her, no matter the consequences.

Which was entirely separate from the oil rig erecting further and further down the length of the factory, plowing through machinery and walkways like a slow motion mud slide. Testicles so full, Ai was sure she should be peeing semen. All this chaos while bits of detritus and tiny people literally sucked towards her jumbo jiggums.

Time to check this one off the bucket list, Ai thought, imagining a chibi lacuna girl skipping to her school desk with a list made out in crayon. She used a violet crayon because violet is the best color. Becum a Tetsuo abomination of growing hyper muscle flesh while threatening the structural integrity of a building, CHECK! She left the box listing jizz tsunami from futa cock unchecked for now, but it felt like it would happen soon. Maybe.

Pursing lips in a tanuki snout squished between pecs and traps, buried in the dark with only sensations to guide her, Ai hoped it would be soon. There was nothing she could personally do, and she wondered if guys ever had to worry about their testicles exploding from too much magic cum?

...doo doo de doo... Ai sung, a stupid grin splitting her face inside her muscle cacoon. ...gonna cum cum cummy dum dum dum dum...

Then she felt it, along her entire cock, the tight pressure of something wrapping around the girth and moving. Ai flexed, the pressure building at her base and knew that whatever happened, it was only a few minutes now. It was enough to make a girl drool from both her lips.

"Faster move, you waardeloze lulzuigers!" Rima shouted, smacked to her knees when the massive meat she surfed on bucked. "Thought you professionals!"

Dozens of tanuki roared back, all pulling large lubed blankets along Ai's length. From the base, stopping at the head, then turning around and running in the opposite direction to drag the blankets back, using all the strong vines Rima lashed around. It wasn't a perfect solution, but the experienced whore would stake her reputation on it working. The next bucking followed close after, a small lake of premen shooting onto the far wall, cracking wood and stone with smashing force. If this were a normal cock, Rima would be closing her eyes and loosening her gag reflex to make sure she swallowed the entire load. The dynwa's preferences ran more feminine, taking every opportunity to lick shyness out of Mizi about such things. However, hard to work as a prostitute in Yrlmuh and stay picky. Good thing Ai was so scrumptious, the tiny oblivious purple nympho needed help transforming into a proper demonic and there would definitely be plenty of licking involved.