Ai Love Therapy Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bucking increased, turning into riding an earthquake. A burst of growth joined a rise in temperature rising, hot enough the vampire pumpkin girl was cooked on a skillet. Rima latched onto the fur of the shaft and rode it like an angry dragon, knowing the signs of a cock reaching the point of no return. "She cumming! Mizi! Where at?"

"Put your uterus into it!" Mizi screamed, the group of large and muscled futa tanuki girls yanking hard on the chains locked into the vat. With a groan as loud as Ai - an obvious mating call of a woman about to impregnate a building rising through the air - the distiller hoisted free of the ground and swung ponderously along gantry tracks. Thick hoses still linked to the vat and a few pipes burst gouts of steam while it hung in the air. They swung wide while gaining speed and lined up directly with the dark purple head of Ai, quivering already with dry contractions of ejaculate pumping through the urethra. The meatus was so large, Mizi felt a rush of wind as air displaced moments before the flood came. She didn't pay much attention, though, as her and a group of strong tanuki yanked on other chains and brought the distiller perpendicular, momentum slammed them over the head and a dozen yards of shaft.

"BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN..." Ai shouted from inside her muscle cavern.

A hundred tanuki scrambled to grab hold of every chain and copper edge of the vat, valiantly trying to hold it in place while caught in the eye of the storm, thousands of gallons of boiling hot cum shooting down a urethra the size of an aqueduct, bulging to thrice the size when viscous liquid reached the tip and...

"...ZZAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!"

*SSSSPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRTTTTTTT*

The distiller jumped a few yards - everyone screaming to hold it in place - before it settled and steam blew out like a volcano vent from the working process machinery. Mizi felt one of the gems in her back fade to a lifeless black. Her other carbuncles weren't doing much better as she magically generated more density and mass to hold the chains in place. Mizi couldn't see Ai ejaculating, but based on hoses bulging and chugging, the machine compressed jizz into the refined form. It worked! Unfortunately, the entire system redlined at the very start and straining closer and closer to failing. More frightening was thick copper plating flexing and warping under pressure, or jizz leaking around the seams where the vat sealed tightly into cock. This system was a boiler on the verge of blowing up.

"How good is your distiller?" Ari asked Izu, both of them panting on the other side of the factory, closer to Ai's churning nuts, now less gravitational since Ai began to cum. Ari tracked the flow of distilled cum from the vat and down the hoses, a group of tanuki at the far end replacing barrels as quickly as they filled.

"Best in the city." Izu didn't sound confident, barrel after barrel filling faster than her people could replace them, precious product spilling to the ground. There was no helping it, there was too much! "I would have said best in Evma. It should be able to distill every girl and guy in the city all at once! I'm going to make a killing from this, even with the repair costs. Thousands of demonics are going to be able to eat again. Madame Vina really came through with your girl."

"Yeah," Ari said, the large tanuki forewoman not noticing the goblin girl furrowing her brow. "Vina was the one behind all this."

Rima grew vines as quickly as she could, lashing them onto the vat and passing those to tanuki. It wasn't enough, the hydraulic pressure kept sliding the distiller further and further. At the moment, they were right at the lip of the head and Ai didn't appear to finish anytime soon. Rima was also hungry, trying to weigh whether she could quickly chomp down and drink one of the handy furry juice boxes running around nearby. She noticed Mizi's gems going black. Everyone was reaching the point of letting go and Rima wasn't sure what to do.

Fortunately for everyone, at the Cumming For A Half Hour mark, Ai's cock started to flaccid, only sputters left as the entire sausage slumped to the ground with a crash. Some tanuki sighed in relief, giggling when tension left their body. Those giggles turned to terror when the steam from the distiller increased to double volume and various gauges on the pipes shattered in sprays of glass.

"She gonna blow!!" one of the foreman shouted, trying to dive clear as others froze in shock and exhaustion when the distiller exploded.

*KRCKKW*

*BLRBBLRLRBBBLLL*

The exploosion wasn't as dramatic as everyone thought it would be. Meaning it wasn't an explosion, but that didn't mean it wasn't dramatic. A large crack split down the top, causing a frothy fountain of jizz to geyser into the air, so high it hit the ceiling and dispersed into a deluge of baby batter. The dribblings, though, of Ai's massive ejaculation, quickly engulfed the entire factory. Tanuki and others attempted to grasp secure purchase to avoid the downward flow when excessive cum went down the slope, out the window and waterfalled over the city. Others struggled to tread semen, keeping their head above the love pudding and pulling others up for air. Rima threw out vines to lash some of the less nimble while Mizi dove in and grabbed one girl who slipped and nearly tumbling out. Regardless, this was all at the end of a long jizzination, and it wasn't long before everything went quiet. Minutes passed, the only sounds wind from outside and the drippings of ceiling cum amid the gasps and groans of tanuki.

"Shame to see it all go out like that," Izu said, scooping some of the splooge and plop a thick glop into her mouth. "Never tasted anything so potent. Every girl in this room regularly takes spermicide potions and I'm not sure if the normal strength is strong enough. Probably just impregnated about forty girls. That waterfall might have done more damage if it landed on top of a convention center for ovulating women. Doesn't bother me or any of my people, we deal with jizz and everyone consents to everything happening here. I'll be happy to push out number sixteen in five months! How do you think Ms. Love is going to take it?"

"Not very well," Ari said, studying her yukata soaked in jizz, feeling hot batter well and truly up inside her snatch past drenched panties. Realizing the truth of the situation, noticing how Mizi and Rima were equally soaked. With a heavy heart, she looked over at Ai - unconscious and quickly shrinking back to normal size - dreading the conversation coming later today.

"Izu-sama! Izu-sama! Important news!"

Ari and Izu turned to a young male tanuki wading through the cum, practically jumping as he waved to get their attention in a damp blue yukata too big for his small frame. His raccoon face did not say the news was good.

"What is it, Chikei-kun?" Izu asked, using her testicles to clear away most of the viscous spunk around her and the goblin.

"Something broke the quarantine at the Institute," Chikei-kun said, bowing politely to both women. "It was all the people talked about from the last yukaing. Pandemonium all through the north west of Yrlmuh, dozens of fires large enough to see from the island!"

Izu peered at Ari, who nodded and accepted being picked up. The two made their way over to the edge of the slanty building through a thinner pool of cum. Careful, they managed to see past broken windows into the late morning bright light, plumes of black smoke snaking up into the air above Yrlmuh below them. Although it was their imaginations, both women felt they heard the terrified cries of a city in chaos.

"Let's hope Resh's engineering works properly this time," Ari said, the weight of coming weeks settling onto her shoulders, adjusting her top over loose tits like a woman tightening her armor. "I suspect this is all a lot bigger than any of us thought it would get."

CONTINUED IN AI LOVE THERAPY CH. 07 PT 2