Ai Love Therapy Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! Knew my girl had it in her!" Izu shouted, clapping some of the smaller males as the final dollops were flicked into the kettle and the copper container was raised into the air. "That was at least a hundred and seventy-two gallons (651 L), which means she just beat her personal best. I owe you dinner, Tsu!"

"Where does it go now?" Ai asked, following the kettle as it crossed the wall opposite the windows, towards a massive copper tank with multiple canvas hoses snaking out of it. "I'm guessing the storage vat?"

"That's a distiller," Izu said, motioning for the group to work their way towards the tank. Many smaller pipes, larger pipes, a few runes and various bits of steam puffing or hissing out at places. What was difficult to describe was the scale of it, a large as a water treatment pool and three stories tall. There was enough copper to make a Statue of Liberty between the vat and all the piping and fixtures. "Girl chowder is potent, but we work it down into a 64:1 refinement. That is about as much thaum as anyone can pack into biological mass before metareality breaks down. This one distiller is big enough for the entire farm. Probably large enough for the entire island, it is the largest one any of the farms have."

Two males scrambled up to the edge of the vat, using hooks and long metal spatulas to tip and scoop the nearly solid cum out and into the tank large enough to hold Shamu. As it glopped into the vat, the steam increased exponentially and hoses vibrated as product processed.

"Banzai!"

"Banzai! Banzai!"

The heady scent of sex was distracting beyond reason, but Ai shook herself when she realized the entire room was filled with dozens of ejaculation stations, massive futa finishing into their kettles as crews moved cum, masturbated the girl or cleaned everything for the next girl lining up along the catwalk for her turn. It was methodical, every spray of splooge celebrated before they moved to the next one. Hundreds of males working for dozens of girls to produce enough daily cum to spackle an office building.

"Why do you need me?" Ai asked honestly, awed at the sheer scope of the entire process.

"It does look impressive, but we aren't talking about inseminating a nunnery or small potatoes." Izu folded her arms and for the first time appeared pensive. "A demonic can't just breath in enough thaum, need to get it somewhere. You know that. The Dark Cliffs civil wars are about controlling diminished food supplies. Millions starving, and it is the first I've ever heard demonics asking for help. Good for business, but every girl here is exhausted and dehydrated. With you, we add the men folk to the process. They might not have the potency, but there are more of them. The entire town is waiting outside the building and getting hard, because we want to give it everything we can."

The large doors opened again, Resh-kun leading hundreds of male tanuki into the floor with his top hat like a conductor's baton, the entire crowd brimming with virile purpose. Most wore simple yukata, some in samurai armor, some just a headband and thong, every thick bushy striped tail bristling with energy. All of them were short in stature, but the smallest testicle among them was a basketball. In front, those voodoo Ai dolls were held carefully as if valuable treasures.

"Alright." Ai sounded sure of herself, at least, squaring her shoulders. "Let's see how many dicks it takes to get my pussy to pop."

********************

"You know, I keep asking how this is going to work, and no one has given me a straight answer yet."

Ai stood on the catwalk, staring down at her crew of tanuki technicians. The harness futa girls used to point their shafts down where the empty kettle waited was next to the nervous Ai, who had stripped naked while finished getting ready. And by ready, there was a veritable forest of hairy cocks jerking as an entire town prepared to pump Ai full of cum. Not everyone was donating for the cause, some handed out water and warm towels, some ran the machinery. About half the stations would keep working the other futa girls as well on the far end of the factory, while the other females prepared to cum their quota into Ai to make sure she had the right Source Options when mixing with less potent male thaum.

"Do you understand how voodoology works?" Mizi asked, worrying a nail with her teeth then spitting it to the side. "Sympathetic transference? The Platoian Principle?"

"No."

"Neither do I, but I'm pretty sure that any cock shooting jizz into one of the holes on any of those dolls is going to move that same jizz into you. All while stretching you out by phantom peni. Badda-bing, you have sex with thirty people at a time, as fast as they can fill you up."

Ai nodded, then paled and ran over to the railing and tipped her tits over the edge, practically mooing from her current partial minotaur form. "No anal!" she shouted, waving at the crowd.

Ari, seated in her chair and in deep conversation with Resh at the head of the crowd below, gave a thumbs up and then turned to admonish everyone there, likely threatening dire violence upon anyone failing to comply.

Rima shouted in an incomprehensible language (it sounded European and angry to Ai) as the dynwa bared her fangs and hissed at a group of tanuki who spilled a large jug of water on top of a stack of cold cuts set up on the catwalk. Ai was going to be doing this for the long haul and keeping up her strength and fluids would become a priority.

"Are you ready, Ms. Love?" Izu shouted from below, next to her brother and Ari, her cock rock hard in the air, veins as thick as AI's leg beating like a cock with anaconda writhing under furred skin.

Realizing she'd run out of delaying excuses, Ai strode back to the harness and lay atop it. In her current size she was too small to buckle in. That wouldn't be a problem soon, though with her mane around her shoulders itching so much she wondered how full-body fur was going to feel. "Ready!"

"Alright, Team Alpha stand by!" Izu voice carried through the entire farm, a pair of males lining one of the dolls to the end of her cock and pressing it into place firmly. "Once I finish ejaculation, then y'all cut loose. Teams Beta and Gamma right after. I'm cumming in 10..."

Crap on a crrrruuuuuu...mmmmph! Ai didn't think she could stretch out this much. It wasn't human, but it was so blessedly erotic as she reached down and...

"...7, 6..."

"Wait," Ai said, hands grasping around her stomach, gripping around the outline of a cock so far into her snatch it was outlining deformed abs. She couldn't wrap her hands around herself. She was basically a bloated excused for a Lacuna condom. Yet as she looked down and tried to reach back into her gaping hole, the clueless tanuki man down below shoving the doll further and further, Ai realized something was off. "What is going on?"

"...4, 3..."

"Girl, are you supposed to get that big?" Mizi asked, studying Ai - a whole ghost train shoved inside her pussy - while connecting the doll placed onto a Izu's futa cock across the floor. A massive girl sausage, sure, but not that massive.

"...2, 1...BANZAI!!"

Ai figured it out at the last moment, hot cum basting inside of her: tiny dolls translated larger dicks as well as larger loads. Somewhere in Resh-kun's voodoo, size compounded exponentially instead of linearly. Maybe he meant it as a factor to increase potency. Maybe it was just a side effect of making smaller dolls. Maybe this spell worked differently with Lacuna. Relatively, while Izu's penis was a large piece of seven feet meat (226 cm) normally, if Ai was shrunk to the size of the doll it would be eight times as large, with comparative girth and jizz volume. Ai didn't know, all she could do was clamp herself around a raccoon rod the girth of vending machine with the output of an irrigation canal and ride it out.

"Mrphplllfa!" Rima shouted, backsplash from The Cummoning splooging out the back of Ai's impossibly gapping hole, coating the pumpkin vampire from head to toe. Enough hot thaum absorbed into the plant vampire to roll Rima's eyes back and knock her unconscious with energy feedback, proving how demonics sometimes are ill-equipped to deal with sudden potent raw thaum.

Mizi stood more to Ai's side. Comparing to Rima's deluge of cum, the amount dumped into Ai's womb made the splash a pittance. Within seconds her purple tummy was stretched to the size of one of the kettles, then double, then triple. The crew below - waiting for the second stage of Ai's transformation and unaware of any magical mistakes - screamed as a tummylanche threatened to engulf them, the crew scrambling to get away when gonad gravy filled flesh sloshed down on top of the wooden cogs and crushed masturbation contraptions with the weight.

"BANZAI!!"

"I think someone miscalculated by a couple of decimal points when they added things up," Mizi muttered as she ran to the edge of the railing. The sight was not encouraging.

Thirty men and two other futa girls as big as Izu had their cocks shoved into dolls, cumming buckets. A few shoved their butter bazookas into the doll's mouth, perhaps thinking to give Ai variety. There was no foreplay or sex, this was a systematic ball-emptying assembly line, something the tanuki had been doing for centuries. Foremen with fans directed teams to jack off while they waited their turn, so that when the prodigious testicular might of this first team ran dry, the next round of cum would hardly pause a second in relay marathon fashion, not a drop or moment wasted. There were hundreds of them, all lined up to ejaculate into Ai.

*crrrrckkkk!*

Mizi stumbled, scanning back while the catwalk shifted under her feet, discovering a bloated and inflated girl impossibly large. Heavy enough to destabilize a catwalk designed to hold giantess futa tanuki. Roughly the size of a barge, Ai shaped and formed into a stretchy bladder distend three times capacity and about to burst. Despite the impossibility of jizz depositing into every space under taut purple skin, the woman was a cartoonish caricature of obesity. Fluids sloshed inside her to the capacity of a pond, the cracked and bowed dip of the catwalk testimony to the mass a weight such a transformation created. And yet despite the hot honey filling more and more inside Ai - skin straining loudly with the stretch of rubber - gallons spilling out of her mouth and cunt in leakage backsplash, a trifle compared to her total input - confirmed the cum kept cumming.

This all happened in a matter of seconds, and Mizi wasn't sure what to do. Spying Rima ready to drown in jizz and fall off the slope of the catwalk, the carbuncle prostitute waded through sticky pregnog and dragged her friend back. "This is happening too fast and I am not taking responsibility. Ari! We need to stop!"

Over rushing ejaculate and the screams of banzai, the goblin girl heard nothing.

Ai lost a few minutes. She didn't orgasm or crest much, but it wasn't like she was thrown over a couch and pounded into primal oblivion: she was an eclair filling with cream on the pastry conveyor belt. Another problem was the dolls gave her sensory experience all at once, and it overwhelmed her. No brain was capable of disseminating thirty mega cocks in thirty elastical demonic vaginas (actually, twenty seven: she was gagging on six right now). Ai had no life comparison to the affliction. Can a person stroke from overabundant sensations? This was the question Ai feared, wondering if this would mentally break her. Regardless, Ai retreated mentally, far and distant where nothing touched her and...

...the room was dark...sterile, smelled of rubbing alcohol and...white sheets...a slow beeping...someone enters the room, asks...they run out, lights turn on, bright...

"...!" Ai gagged, unable to speak with phantom peni shoved past her larynx, unable to move as her body bloated to the nightmare level of Violet Beauregarde blueberrying, the catwalk groaning and sagging as supports snapped and the entire structure threatened to crash down because she was now the size of a McDonalds building.

Ok, need to do something to absorb cum faster, Ai thought. Vaguely, she heard and felt others around her, shouting and slapping her vesication, unable to focus on the physical without returning to sensory overload, so she ignored them. Finding the corner of her soul where she kept her casks of magical reserves, the Lacuna took stock what it meant to be a demon.

Over the last week of regular prostitution, Ai had grown accustomed to the average thaumian levels of Yrlmuh's population. In terms of how the Lacuna rated how much she drank out of other people's orgasms, most were no larger than a glass of water and used even when she wasn't using her powers, Ai was a thirsty girl. The energy from her warehouse orgy was long gone, those vast lakes used up in the insatiable hunger of a Lacuna. Right now she was well fed, yesterday giving her a decent collection of minotaur, naiad, orc, kitsune and dwarf (the dwarf was a surprisingly large cask, and Ai needed to remember to ask Ari if Rutter was up for a threesome sometime). Earlier this morning, she didn't think she was brimming with thaum, but she had power for what she thought could have been a week so long as she didn't exert herself.

Ai might as well have compared a kiddie pool to Loch Ness.

"Mental note: this place needs some decorating," Ai said inside the space of her soul, a deep meditation technique Ari said all thaumian technicians reached, sharing a kind of spiritual realm that looked like the blank white space from the Matrix. At first, Ai felt disembodied and lost in the white void, but having a teacher brought her through the difficult baby steps and now she could manifest a projection and make simple interactions. Ai's space remained simple, nothing compared to the fancy Moria caverns of Ari's soul space when the goblin explained the method. No organization, Ai looked like a brewery with barrels propped on wooden supports, each labeled with a picture and having an old fashioned metal tap spigot. The feedings from yesterday sat behind her, the largest container from Belicius looking like a fifty gallon cask, the others smaller but nothing to sneeze at, there was a lot of thaum there. She had already closed the taps for those and mentally demarcated them so she would have thaum left over for afterward.

"People have been seriously underselling how powerful Lacuna are," Ai said, rubbing a hand against the support beam of the largest receptical by far. It wasn't a barrel measured in hundreds of gallons. It towered into the white, the size of an office building, wood creaking with deep echoes as it rose higher, extended wider, every minute feeling as if it gained another one hundred thousand cubic feet (2832 m^3). Ai didn't bother to sort any of her current situation, she didn't have the mental stamina, so it all filled into one place. Multiple spigots lined the side but it didn't matter for her purposes, it was all tanuki.

"In a world of magic, I'm a freakin' atomic bomb." Only now, staring at her racial potential and not seeing a limit, she realized the biggest mistake Vina made was letting the name Lacuna out. It didn't take her decade of political journalism to comprehend what kind of impact her capabilities loose in the world without checks or affiliations would lead to. "Either I become a deterrent or I get dismantled."

Slapping cheeks, Ai jumped back in the game and contemplated her thaum tower. "Like the iguana said, nobody lives forever." Materializing a massive 1000 Ton ACME hammer, Ai spun it around Chuck Jones style and smashed the support of the giant cask.

It isn't what really happened, none of this was physical. However, as the tower swayed and slowly tipped, crashing wood and thaum spilling over, the collapse of something so immense scared Ai enough to squeak fear out in a high scream as the combined energy of an entire village engulfed her.

********************

Rima woke with a start, coughing jizz out of her throat and feeling so full of thaum she would need to plant a garden soon, otherwise metareality warping could cause undesirable side effects. Not something Rima needed to worry about for almost a decade, when she stalked the streets of Lanporr in the western border of Faluss with her commando team...

"You ok, Ri?" Mizi asked, helping scrub cum out of Rima's vines and leaves. "I think we need to get out of here, fast."

Rima rolled over, the potent tanuki love custard still warm and osmosising through her skin, breasts tender enough to pull a groan out of her, giving a headache while pushing a hair trigger orgasm. Not what she needed right now, and the former soldier shook it off, extending her fangs and ramping vampiric Adrenalin to burn the magic off and clear her senses. The rush of power slowed time and brought everything into focus, auras wafting in the air like bright lights inside the dim factory. "What happen?" Rima asked, Breenan her fourth language and one she never fully mastered.

"The mages made a mistake," Mizi said, crouching on her heels and pointing to a depression in the catwalk. "Also, these tanuki know how to cum. By the time I got down to Ari and we stopped the process, everyone already ejaculated and they were a fourth of the way through a second round. Ari and Resh were up here a few minutes ago fussing over Ai, muttering about multipliers. Ari kept saying that's impossible because you can't multiply energy, it is a set state! and other nonsense. I think both of them shouldn't have messed with an unknown demonic race wrapped around a girl originating from a different world, but I'm just the unlettered whore, what do I know?"

Rima gave her friend a sly side eye, knowing full well how smart the southern princess of the Geoleum countries actually was. So smart, in fact, everything came easy enough she never bothered applying herself, lazing from moment to moment in an effort to avoid boredom and responsibility. Prostitution was something she did as a rebound when Custard snubbed her, never mind it almost brought a war against Libertonia for the insult.

"Ai safe?" Rima struggled to find the proper tense and grammar, climbing to her feet, magic leaking as vines sprouted out of the planks of the catwalk. Because of the dip in the floor, they couldn't see their lacuna friend from where they were. "Ai...is no danger?"

"I have no idea, and I mean I don't know whether Ai is in no danger or if she is a danger to us." Mizi sounded deadly serious, her facial carbuncle flashing worriedly as she stood and walked towards the depression with Rima following.

Ai profiled a normal size, but very different than the small horned, small tits, tiny purple pussy eater or even the half minotaur who stepped into this building an hour ago. Standing...sorta, on four paws...in the bottom of the crater of the catwalk, next to the ruins of the harness, Ai became a creature more primal than humanoid. Ancient might be the right term, Rima and Mizi sensing something so old about their friend it physically manifested. Crouched, something between a fox, pangolin and hunting cat, standing on all four of her legs as if ready to pounce or run in equal measure. Her snout was thin and long, eye fangs long and black piercing down inches below lips, glistening with a black poison. Eyes no long rested in sockets, two burning black flames smoldered as black horns blossomed and curved back along her head, sweeping down her back. Her long purple hair was now a mane that spread over her body like a shroud, swirling to a wind that wasn't in the room. In fact, there was so much of the dark and luscious hair covering Ai, she appeared covered in shadow, ready to out of a screen from a haunted VHS. When Ai lifted her head sharply to glare at the two girls, Rima noticed three rows of small teats along her torso, each dripping the same black toxin as her mouth - visible skin equal coarse purple fur and scaled scutes - before the hair swirled closed again.