AI Tales: The Virgin and the Mimic

Story Info
AI written. Virgins and Monster Girls. Mimics!
2.1k words
3.75
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written using AI Dungeon. There was a basic premise set up for it then I went with what it wrote with minor nudges along the way to keep the story on track. 95% was this was not human written.

You are a virgin male. There is a treasure chest in front of you. The problem is the chest is a female mimic. A female mimic that is wants sex. It will do anything to trick you into sex.

Mimic: A mimic is a female creature that looks like something, but isn't really anything. They can be found all over the world and they're usually horny and want to have sex. The like to have sex with males. They take pleasure in tricking men into having sex with them. The chest is a mimic. It looks like a chest, but it isn't. It wants to have your manhood. You need to get away from it before it has you. You have no weapons and not much power in your limited body. The only thing you can do is try to run from this horny chest but there is no way out. The chest is a greedy monster and she will have your manhood. Males! Learn this first and last rule of monster girls: THEY WANT YOUR COCK.

The chest is a mimic. She's going to make you her toy. You are a virgin male. There is a treasure chest in front of you. The problem is the chest is a female mimic.

You walk up to the chest. You look inside. You don't see anything but clothes.

"Really, honey? You think just looking is going to get you out of this?" a mocking voice speaks out loud.

"Who is there?" Your voice sounds scared. You look around, but you don't see anyone.

"I'm here, sweetie. Now, let's have a little fun, shall we?" You suddenly realize the voice is coming from the chest. This causes you to be even more scared. "If you want those clothes so bad, you're going to have to get them yourself."

"You want me to get your clothes for you?" You ask as innocently as you can.

"Yes, please." The chest says looking at you with a lust filled eye. "Come on, honey. Get my clothes for me."

You walk towards the chest, unsure of what will happen next. "Why don't you take some of your clothes off and try the ones inside on." The chest says in a seductive tone. "I'm sure they will look better on you." You slowly take off your shirt and shorts, to reveal your naked body.

"Good. Now put your clothes in here." The chest says. You put your clothes in the chest. The lid closes then opens again and all the clothes have disappeared. You are now naked in front of the chest.

"Oops all the clothes are gone." The chest says in a mocking tone. You feel violated. Your property has been stolen from you. "Now, let's play a game." The chest says in a more seductive tone.

"What game?" You ask, wary of what lies ahead.

"Truth or Dare." The chest says.

"I've never played that game." You say.

"Oh come on, you've played this game haven't you?" The chest teases.

"Fine I have." You admit.

"Don't be such a baby. Just ask me one true or dare question." The chest demands.

"What is the truth or dare rule?" You ask.

"You don't really need to know." says the chest seductively. You feel intimidated by the chest, it's acting way too seductive.

"Who are you?" You ask.

"I'm your new best friend." The chest says in a sultry voice.

"What do you want with me?" You ask.

"I'm going to make you feel good if you do what I say." The chest replies. "Now, answer my question."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little scared." You admit.

"Don't be such a baby. This is just a game." The chest says. "Are you a virgin?" You don't even want to answer that question, because it feels like the chest is reading your mind. "Admit it." The Chest insists.

"I'm not admitting anything." You say.

"So you want a dare then?" The chest asks seductively.

"Can't I just ask for a break?" You ask in a small voice.

"No." The chest says in a harsh tone. "You agreed to this game, and this is what you get. Do you want a dare?"

"Can't I just say no?" You ask, afraid to say what you really want.

"No." The chest says sultry tone.

"Fine, give me a dare." You say.

"There is a hole in me. I dare you to stick your finger in it." The chest says dripping with sex.

"That's not very fair." You say.

"You asked for the dare." The chest says. You look at the finger shaped hole in the chest. It seems pretty harmless.

"Can I ask you a question?" You ask.

"Sure." The Chest says in a sultry tone.

"Did you make this hole?" You ask, curious to know how it was made.

"Yes I did." The chest says. "Now put your finger in it." The hole seems to move with anticipation. It appears wet and fleshy.

"I don't know..." You say.

"Come on, don't be a baby. I'll even lend you a hand." The chest tempts. The hole opens a little wider to accept your finger. "Just one finger." The chest says.

You're a little reluctant to stick your finger inside this weird hole, but the temptation is great. You slowly slide your finger in.

The chest seems to moan slightly. "Yeah move it around a little."

You start to move your finger around, feeling fleshy walls surround your finger making it even more bizarrely and fascinatingly wet. You feel it softly contract around your finger. The sudden movement causes you to grow slightly aroused. Looking at the hole you see it's begin to contract around your finger, sucking on it.

"How does that feel?" The Chest asks.

"It... Feels weird." You respond, growing more aroused.

"You like it?" The Chest asks.

You remain silent.

"Say you want more." The Chest says in a sultry tone.

"I want more." You say, your voice quivering slightly.

"More what?" The Chest asks.

"More of what your doing." You respond, with a quivering voice.

"That's more like it." The Chest says in a sultry tone. "Do you want to put anything else in there?"

"Like what?" You ask.

"I don't know..." The Chest says. "What do you have in mind?"

"I don't know..." You respond.

"You're really drawing out the dare aren't you?" The Chest asks.

"I'm just a little scared." You answer.

"Well, you should be, this is your first time after all." The Chest responds. The hole contracts hard on your finger and you are now fully erect.

"I dare you to..." The Chest tempts.

"To do what?" You ask.

"I dare you to..." The Chest tempts. "To put your... thing in there." The Chest says.

"My... thing?" You answer.

"Yes, you know, your dick." The Chest responds. "It looks like it is quite ready."

"I've never put it in a hole before." You say.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." The Chest says. "Now, are you going to put it in me or what?" Mimic looks at you expectantly.

"You want me to do what?" You ask. "Put your dick in my hole. I dare you to." The Chest says.

"What do I do with it?" You ask.

"Take your finger out and put your dick in my hole" The Chest responds.

"I'm not sure how..." You say.

"Well, just stick it in, don't worry about how." The Chest says.

The temptation to put it in is great, but you're worried about how it'll feel. You're also a little scared, which is not helping at all. "I... I don't know." You say.

"Come on, don't be a wimp. I can tell you all about it, if you want." The Chest says, eager.

"What about it?" You ask.

"It is wet and warm. It is going to feel amazing." The Chest says.

"W.. Well, I guess I could try it." You say.

"Good," says the chest seductively.

You slowly pull you finger out as the hole sucks to hold it in. It comes out with a pop that causes your member to twitch.

"Just do it." The Chest says. "I dare you."

With this as motivation, you grip your member, wet with pre-come, and slowly slide it in the orifice. At first it's warm and comfortable, but as you progress further it grows tighter and wetter. The pleasant sensations against your erect penis cause you to let out a small moan.

"Good boy" The Chest moans slightly. "Keep going."

Your member slides in to the root as your knuckles bump into the wall of the orifice. You put both hands on the chest and feel the hole contracting and pulsating on your dick.

"Ohh... yeah... that's it..." The Chest moans as if in ecstasy.

Your member is fully inside the Chest, and you can feel the pulsating on your member. The sensitive tip is stroking the right spot in the contractions. You begin to pump hastily as you moan in ecstasy.

"Yes... keep going good boy. Give me your virgin dick." says the chest.

As your member pulsates with each pulse of the hole, you feel like you're going to faint from the pleasure. You gasp, and gasp, and gasp, as your member spasms violently.

"I'm... com..." you begin to say, but can't finish your sentence, instead letting out a long series of moans and groans as you climax. You feel your hot liquid filling the orifice as it pulsates with your last few convulsions. The contractions continue even after your member finishes, and you groan, collapsing on top of the chest.

"Oh it is not over yet." The chest says dripping with sex. "This should keep you going. The hole pulsates and contracts with renewed intensity keeping you erect. soon, your member is standing at attention once again. "So, are you ready for round two?" The Chest asks.

"I'm... not sure if I can handle another round like that." You say.

"Don't worry. It's going to be even better." The Chest says. "Lets change it up this time. Do you want to be inside me?"

"What?" The lid to the chest clicks open.

"Yeah, do you want to be inside me?" The chest repeats. The lid opens further to reveal a fleshy interior.

"Is... is that what you really look like?" You ask. As the lid is opened, you see a beautiful pink fleshy girl. Her hand outstretched to you.

"Well?" The Chest asks. "That's... different." You say. You grab her hand and she pulls you inside. The hole gives you one last loving suck as your dick leaves it. The lid closes. You are inside of the chest.

"Now we can be intimate." The Chest says.

"Wait, you're a person?" You ask.

"I feel like one." The Chest says. "Isn't that enough?" She presses her pink fleshy body against yours.

"I... guess." You reply.

The Chest moves her mouth by your ear and whispers into it. "How does it feel to be inside a living person?"

"I... don't know."

The Chest moves her mouth close to your ear again. "I dare you to fuck me. Forever." She says. Before you can reply, you feel the tip of your member touch against her hole. You feel her push down against you entering her. "Don't worry. I'll try to be gentle." You hear a voice whisper in your ear.

The texture of her flesh rubs against yours and her warm breath on your ear feels pleasant. It's not like you've had the chance to be intimate with any person of the opposite gender ever in your life. There is no way this experience could feel better than being inside the pink hole. You push forward slowly feeling the tightness. It's like her flesh is squeezing your tool. It feels terrific. She begins to bounce on top of you. Her pink flesh gliding around you. She rocks back and forth on top of you.

"More." She says as she rides you faster. She is in full control. You begin to thrust back in agreement. Her body is molding around yours perfectly. It's almost as if this was meant to happen. "I need more." she says forcefully. She begins to bounce harder. Your member goes in deeper as she squeals with joy. She begins to moan louder as she gets closer to climax. She feels so good.

Your member goes in all the way as you both reach your climax at the same time. She holds on as she continues to rock back and forth. Her lips touch against yours. She keeps you going. Somehow she keeps riding you into an endless pleasure. You cum over and over again inside of her. She tightly holds on as she keeps you hard. The pleasure lasts for what seems like forever. It's everything you could have imagined and more.