Aidan and Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned up and then took a rod and reel down to the lake. I didn't feel like whipping the water into froth, looking for Rainbow Trout, so I put a little bobber on the line with a worm as bait and sat down to just watch it. Evidently, the panfish in the lake were feeling as lazy as me and I didn't see the bobber move in the couple of hours that I was out there. I ended up lying in the grass watching the stars come out. I picked up all of my stuff and made my way back up to the cabin. I put the tackle away, went in and found that Katie was still in the bedroom with the door closed. I decided to leave her alone for a while and sat out on the porch with a book and a diet Coke. I found myself nodding off after a while, so I closed up the cabin, turned everything off and went into the bedroom.

When I went into the bedroom, Katie was curled up on the bed and she hardly reacted when I came in, though I could tell she was awake. I stripped down to my boxers and crawled in behind her.

She turned and when I looked at her and tears were filling her eyes.

"Katie, what's wrong?" I asked her, folding her into my arms.

"I fell asleep," she sniffed. "I dreamt of Julie and how much I love her and miss her."

I must have looked as hurt as I felt because Katie reached up and touched my face.

"I'm sorry Aidan," she whispered. "I'm not trying to hurt you. As much as I love you and what we do, I'm still a lesbian and I thought Julie was my soul mate. I miss the softness of her skin, and as good of a kisser as you are; I miss her lips and kisses. This has been happening more often, but I've been trying to hide it from you. I think I need to be with a woman, again."

I was stunned and I didn't know what to say. Once again, my life was tumbling down around my ears. I started to pull away and Katie held on tight and wouldn't let me go.

"Don't go, Aidie," she said softly. "I need you, please don't go."

"Katie, as my experience with Jeannie clearly demonstrated, I have no idea what goes on in a woman's mind." I said as I was trying to extricate myself from her grasp. "You feel the need to repeat to me that you're a lesbian and that you need a woman. Then you turn back around and say that you need me. I don't understand. I just don't understand what you want from me."

She fought me getting loose from her and held me tight. The tears that were in her eyes started tumbling down her cheeks. "Honestly, I'm not sure, either. I think I'm beginning to understand what Julie was feeling. She was a straight girl living in a lesbian relationship. I'm a lesbian girl living in a straight relationship, and not just any straight relationship, a straight relationship with my little brother. My brain is getting in my way. I need to forget it all Aidie, so please make me forget. Please Aidie, please."

She snuggled down into my arms, burying her face in my chest. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help her, but she had really hurt me. I just held her until she pulled her face out of my chest. She kissed my cheek and climbed out of bed.

"I'll be right back." She whispered.

She went into the bathroom and when she came out, she turned off the light in the bedroom. The only light was from the moon and it was really dark in the room. I heard rustling and then Katie climbed in bed in front of me. She scooted back into spooning position and I realized she had taken her nightgown and panties off. Her bottom bumped into my crotch and she moved away.

"Take your shorts off." She whispered over her shoulder, so I complied. I kicked them out from under the sheet.

Katie backed up to me again and I held my dick flat up against my abdomen, trying not to poke her. "No," she whispered, "let it go." I let it go and she grasped it and guided it down to her surprisingly wet pussy. She scooted back and my dick slid smoothly into her.

"Now just hold me, Baby Bro." She whispered as she pulled my arms around her. I loosely cupped her breasts and kissed the top of her head. We didn't move, other than her cunt muscles massaging my dick. Pretty soon, the squeezing stopped and her breathing smoothed out and I knew she had fallen asleep. I started to pull back; she mumbled in her sleep and pulled my arms tighter around her. I relaxed and just enjoyed the feeling of her warm wet pussy around my dick. Soon, I was drifting off as well and I didn't fight it.

I woke in the morning to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and bacon. I got up and pulled on some basketball shorts and went out to the kitchen. Katie was in the kitchen dressed in the volleyball shorts and a cropped tee shirt. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she looked spectacular. I snuck up behind her, slipped my arms around her tummy and kissed her on her neck.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, "that's nice." She leaned back into me and just let me hold her for a moment.

She tipped back forward and said, "Let me finish, go sit down."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and brush my teeth." I said. "I'll be back in a minute."

When I came back Katie was putting our plates on the table. She had made fried eggs, bacon and sourdough toast. It looked great and I told her so. She just smiled.

We sat down and Katie looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "Aidan, there's some stuff that we need to talk about."

I just smiled and refrained from a smart-ass reply. "OK."

Her return smile was a little sheepish, embarrassed. "I was very inconsiderate last night. I hurt your feelings and I know it. I am so very sorry. I have spent the last couple of days feeling sorry for myself and I dumped some of it on you."

I just smiled again, "It's OK, Sissie. I know you're hurting."

She frowned. "No, it's not OK. You've been awesome for me and the first time I'm feeling sorry for myself, I make you feel like you're losing me, too. I know it had to hurt when I said I wanted to be with a woman, just like Jeannie."

I frowned myself. "You're nothing like that bitch! You told me how you're feeling before you did anything. I was surprised last night, but I'm OK now. If you need us to stop, or if you need to find someone, just let me know. I want you to be happy, Katie. We can do whatever you want, OK?"

She came around and hugged me. "Thank you for being so understanding. I need to think, OK? I'm not sure what I want to do, yet."

I thought about it for a minute before I said something that had been on my mind. "Don't misunderstand what I'm gonna say, OK?" I said quietly.

She smiled hesitantly, "OK."

"I'm gonna start looking for my own place." I said and before I could say anything else, Katie burst into tears.

"You hate me!" She cried and started to turn away.

I gently grabbed her and drew her to me and she buried her face in my chest. "Katie, I asked you not to misunderstand what I was gonna say and you jumped to a conclusion. I do not hate you. You know I love you more than anything else in the world. Please listen to me." I said as I lifted her chin to look into her tear-filled eyes. "You just told me that you need to be with a woman again. I want you to have what you want. I don't want to get in your way. I'm afraid that if I'm still living with you that you would not want to bring anybody home. I know you; you'd be afraid of hurting my feelings, right?"

She tried not to smile, but she couldn't help it and she blushed as well. She nodded and said in a whisper, "You're right. I wouldn't be able to do it with you in the house."

"See," I said, "I need to move out so that you can get on with your life. I'm not going to move out tomorrow, I want to look around and see what's available. I haven't looked for an apartment since before the bitch and I got married. OK?"

She nodded and buried her face in my chest again. "Aidan, you're too sweet to me. I couldn't ask for a better brother, lover, whatever."

"Sooooo, are we OK?" I asked.

"Yesss," she teased, "we're fine, unless you've got anything else to drop on me."

"Sissssiiiieeee...." I whined.

She just laughed and squeezed me tightly. She let go and looked at the clock. "Hey, Baby Bro, we need to get out of here pretty quickly, the Alderson's are due soon."

We quickly packed up and I loaded up my truck. Katie was quiet on the way home, but sat right next to me and held my hand. When we got home I carried all of the stuff in and piled mine in my room and piled Katie's in hers. Katie fixed a simple supper while I checked my email. Nothing had come up at work so I was OK. It was fairly late when we got done eating. Katie sat right next to me on the couch as we watched TV for a while. It had been a long day and I was beat. I got up, kissed Katie on the cheek and told her I was going to bed.

Her eyes teared up again. Her voice quivered as she asked, "Are you not going to sleep with me anymore?"

I took a deep breath and said, "If you want me to continue to sleep with you, I will, but I really think we oughtta start trying to sleep apart a little bit. Maybe we sleep together every other day. What do you think?"

The tears tumbled down her cheeks, "OK. But I reserve the right to crawl into bed with you any time I want."

I smiled, leaned down and kissed her. "Sounds good to me, goodnight baby."

She looked sad, but put on a brave face. "Good night, I love you."

"Love you, too." I turned and went to bed.

By the way Katie was acting; I didn't think there was much chance that I'd be by myself all night. I set my alarm, undressed and climbed in bed. I was so tired I must have fallen asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

When my alarm went off at six I opened my eyes and Katie was curled up in front of me, her little bottom pushed up against my stomach. In my sleep, I had wrapped my arm around her and was gently cupping a breast. I just smiled, kissed the top of her head and slipped out of bed.

After I had finished in the bathroom, I came out to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, but Katie was not in sight. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table with my laptop. There was a message from my boss setting a late meeting for this afternoon. I checked the sports pages and then started looking at apartment listings when I felt Katie slip her arms around me.

"Morning," she breathed sweetly, "How are you?"

"I think the more relevant question is 'How are you?'" I asked in return. "How long did you make it before you came to visit me?"

She had walked around and gotten a cup of coffee. She was dressed in a button down shirt, and pantyhose. That was it. She sat across from me, blocking the view of her lower half.

She blushed and giggled, "About an hour. I missed you."

I smiled and shook my head, "OK, then, baby steps."

"Yeah, baby steps." She smiled, "You're not mad?"

"Nope," I smiled at her and then reached across and covered one of her hands with mine. "I figured it would take us a little while."

"OK, good," she smiled back at me, "Whatcha readin'?"

Without thinking I replied, "Apartment listings," as I was looking at a nice webpage for some downtown lofts.

I heard her gasp and looked back up. 'Fuck!' I thought, cursing myself for my thoughtlessness. Her eyes were shiny with tears and her smile was gone.

"You wanna get away from me that badly?" Katie sobbed.

I sighed, got up, and knelt by her side. "Katie, we've been through this. I'm just doing what we talked about last night. I haven't looked at apartments since before the bitch and I got married. I was just trying to get an idea of costs. I'd kinda like to live downtown and be able to walk to work, so I was looking at some downtown lofts. That's all I was doing. I am not trying to get away from you."

"Oh," she said quietly.

"I will stop looking, if that's what you want, but I was doing this for you." I explained. "Remember? You agreed with me when I said you wouldn't bring a girl home if I was living here. I want to give you your space back. That's all."

Her breath hitched as she sobbed, "I-I-I know. I'm just scared."

"OK," I said softly as I held her, "Let's just let this go for now. Today, you think about what you want and we'll talk over dinner."

She didn't respond other than nodding.

"I'm gonna be kinda late tonight." I said, standing up. "My boss wants to go over accounts for my presentation tomorrow after everyone else leaves and I'm not gonna be home until about seven. Is that OK?"

"Yeah," Katie said, "I'll cook something special."

"Cool," I said, kissing the top of her head. "I'll see you tonight."

It was a typical Monday other than the meeting. The meeting took a lot longer than I thought it would and I interrupted my boss and called Katie to tell her I wouldn't be home until about nine. She said she would be able to delay dinner until then. My boss finally got done and asked if I wanted to go get a beer. I declined as graciously as I could and drove straight home.

I walked in at about ten till nine and something smelled wonderful. I walked up behind Katie and wrapped my arms around her waist, and nestled into her hair, kissing her head. Katie sighed and leaned back into me.

"Hey, Big Guy," she breathed, and then ground her butt into my crotch, awakening my dick. "Happy to see me?"

I pulled my hands up to her boobs and murmured, "Mmmm-hmmm. What smells so good? Besides you that is."

She giggled. "Thank you, I made Italian beef from Grandma Scarpello's recipe. Now go get cleaned up and I'll put out the sandwiches."

I kissed her again, went in changed my clothes and washed up. When I came out she had piled the beef on the crusted rolls with peppers and onions and plenty of juice. The sandwiches were really sloppy, but awesome. We didn't talk much through dinner and I felt as though I needed a shower when I was finished. I got myself cleaned up, again, and then helped Katie with the dishes.

"You know, Aidie," Katie said as we were cleaning up, "I will really miss your help in the kitchen."

I stopped and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

She smiled, "I thought about us all day. You're right; you need to find your own place. Neither of us will move on with our lives until we are living on our own again. So, you need to find a place and get out!"

I grinned and picked her up and kissed her. "Aren't you tough?"

She laughed, "Yeah, that's me, Tough Katie."

"Uh-huh," I replied drily.

We finished in the kitchen and she sat next to me on the couch holding my hand. My day had been exceptionally long and with a full stomach, I was nodding off almost immediately.

"Come on you big lug," I heard Katie saying, "Get up and go to bed."

"OK," I mumbled, "Where?"

She pushed me down the hall, "Your room."

"OK." I answered and went and fell in bed.

The next thing I remember, my alarm was going off and Katie was snuggled in front of me, just like yesterday. I was holding her tightly. I kissed the top of her head and slid out of bed, trying not to wake her.

I failed, "Hey," she said sleepily, "Where ya goin'?"

I said over my shoulder, heading to the bathroom, "To take a shower, I gotta be in early today. We have a presentation for my boss's bosses to go over the numbers we generated last night."

I paused at the door, looking back at her. She was sitting up in the bed, looking all disheveled from sleep and absolutely adorable.

"I've got to be sure I'm ready." I explained. "This could mean a promotion and a raise."

"Oh," she mumbled, flopping back on the bed. "Good luck."

"Thanks," I said. "Don't you need to get up soon?"

"I can sleep for an hour or so." She said, peering at the alarm clock.

"OK, is that thing set?" I asked before leaving the room as she sat up, set it and flopped back in bed again.

I kissed her on the cheek as I was leaving and she mumbled something unintelligible. It made me smile. I busted my ass for several hours before the presentation to upper management. It seemed to go over very well. The questions were pointed and seemed to convey that upper management understood my presentation. I left the conference room and went to my office, leaving my boss behind.

About fifteen minutes later he stuck his head in and asked if I would go to lunch with him in about an hour. I said sure and he left. It seemed like a few minutes later he stuck his head in the door and said he was ready to go. We walked to his favorite steakhouse and were seated within minutes.

The cute, tiny, redheaded server asked what we wanted to drink and I asked for diet Coke and Bob asked for a Killian's. I was surprised.

"A beer for lunch?" I grinned and raised an eyebrow.

He laughed. "Yeah, I know. I'm not going back this afternoon. My wife got us a couple's spa appointment for our anniversary. I'm gonna go get her after we're done here."

"Ahh..." was all I said.

He glanced at me and snorted, "Yeah, yeah..."

The girl came back with our drinks and Bob ordered a steak sandwich and I got a Reuben. He waited until she walked away before speaking.

"The bosses really liked your presentation." Bob said, grinning proudly. "In fact, they authorized me to offer you the District Manager's job, well, my job. It's a lot more responsibility, but it's also a lot more money. I accepted the Regional Director's job after your presentation."

He pulled a sheet of paper out of his jacket and slid it across the table to me. I hesitated. He grinned, "It's OK, look at it. I want you to look at it. It's the formal offer."

I peered at him. "That didn't take long to write up after the presentation."

He laughed out loud, loud enough that it drew the attention of other diners. "Yeah, you're right. It would've been quick, if they waited until after the presentation to prepare it. The presentation simply confirmed for them what I have been telling them. They handed me my offer and yours was attached to it." He paused a moment to let that sink in. "You're ready Aidan, and I'm really very proud of you. Look at it."

I unfolded it and nearly passed out. I knew Bob made a lot more money than me, but this offer nearly doubled my annual income. Not only that, it came with stock options, a car allowance and access to the company country club membership.

"Jesus Christ Bob!" I exclaimed. "This is a shitload of money...and a car allowance!?!?"

He laughed. "The car allowance has a purpose. You're going to be travelling a lot more and the company wants you to get a nice SUV, preferably American. A Cadillac, Lincoln... something like that. The allowance is generous enough to cover that. The access to the company country club membership has a purpose as well. We want you to take middle/upper management types from our clients out to play golf. As you know, our sales guys take care of engineers, buyers, techs...guys like that, but we need to reach into the client's companies a little deeper. I haven't been very good at that. But with your personality and your golf game, we think it could really benefit the company."

He paused while we were served lunch. After we had started to eat and he had given me a chance to digest the enormity of what I had been offered. He asked, "Soooo, what do you think?"

I lost my cool for a moment, replying, "That I'd have to be a fuckin' idiot to decline!"

He nearly spit his steak at me, he started laughing so hard.

I reddened immediately. "Damn, I'm sorry boss."

He regained his composure and chuckled. "No problem. So, I take that's a yes?"

"Yes Sir, it is." I smiled and stuck out my hand. "I can't thank you enough for your guidance, instruction, assistance and mentoring, sir."

He grinned. "You're welcome. Although, to be honest, my assistance wasn't entirely altruistic. Your performance has made me look good and got me the Regional Director's position that I have coveted since I was in your job. Let's just say we helped each other."