Aidan and Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,284 Followers

"Uhhhh, OK." I said slowly.

"Come on," she said, "let's go home."

We went home and she fixed leftover sandwiches for dinner. We snuggled up on the couch and watched a couple of romantic comedies that she liked. I fell asleep and sometime later she woke me up.

"Get up and go to bed, you old bear." She laughed.

"Huh?" I said. "Old bear?"

"With all the noises and smells that have been coming from you for the last hour, I figured you had turned into a bear." She said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Nice..." I said.

She just laughed again, "Go to bed."

"Where?" I asked.

"Your room." She said simply.

"OK." I said and went to my room. I stripped down to my shorts and crawled into bed. I was asleep in a few minutes.

********************

I woke up the next morning and Katie was curled up in front of me, her bottom pressed into me. I lay there for a few minutes, just enjoying her soft, warm smoothness. Then I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back she was gone, so I went in and took a shower and got ready.

I was watching Sports Center when she came out, ready to go. "Let's go get some breakfast. OK?" She said brightly.

"Works for me." I answered.

We went to The Delectable Egg. Mom and Dad started taking us there for Sunday breakfast as soon as we moved to Denver, it was kind of a family tradition. We each got what we had been getting for years. I got a waffle combo and Katie got stuffed French toast. We sat there for a little while quietly enjoying our breakfast.

When we were done, Katie said she had some ideas for furniture for my house. We went to a small furniture store that specializes in kitchen and breakfast bar furniture. I paid for a small kitchen table, glossy black with stainless steel chairs that had black leather seats, kind of like fifties diner ware. She also found barstools that matched the kitchen table and chairs.

The next place we went, she picked out a red leather sofa with two matching side chairs. She said that my black leather recliner would look perfect with the red leather. She didn't see any end tables or a coffee table that she liked there, so we went to another store. This was the last place we went, because I bought glossy black and stainless steel end tables along with a coffee table. These tables looked like they had been made to specifically match my new kitchen table, chairs and bar stools. Even though I had dropped a ton of money, I was very excited to see the living room, dining room and kitchen come together. She also found a simple chest of drawers that was modern, yet would match the bed and night stand for my bedroom. We arranged for all of the new furniture to be delivered and set up on Tuesday morning. Katie said she would take the day off and help me arrange everything.

We grabbed some McDonalds on the way home and watched TV for a little while. We went to bed separately and I found her in my bed again on Monday morning. I called my boss to tell him that I was moving, again and I wouldn't be in for a couple of days. It wasn't a problem, as I knew it wouldn't be.

I met the moving people at the storage unit and they had everything out and in the truck in about an hour. I left all of the patio furniture and lawn care stuff in the unit. I told the guys I would meet them at the apartment and I went to the office. I rented the unit for a year and paid in advance. Then I drove to meet the movers. They got to the apartment about the same time that I did. Katie and I had clearly labeled all of the boxes and I had the guys put them in the appropriate rooms. They helped me set up the bed and we arranged the bedroom. They were done by noon and I started unpacking. I found the sheets and made the bed. I had been working for a while when my phone rang.

"Hey, Katie!" I said happily. "What's up?"

"Are you coming home for dinner?" Katie asked. "Or are you staying there tonight? I figured you'd be home and I've fixed a nice meal for us."

I looked around and realized that I was nearly done and I could go to Katie's without losing to much time. "I'll be home." I said. "I just want to get the boxes out to my truck. I'll be home in a little while."

When I got home and walked through the door, wonderful aromas assaulted me. I went in and quickly washed up and practically ran back to the kitchen. Katie had cooked pot roast with onions, potatoes and carrots, another one of my favorites from my childhood. The beef melted in my mouth as did the vegetables. Katie had outdone herself and I told her as much.

She blushed, "Thank you, Baby Brother; I wanted your last night here to be memorable."

"Well, Katie," I smiled, "It is."

"Could you clean up for me?" Katie asked.

"Sure," I said, "Tired?"

"Kinda," she said, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"OK," I answered. "I think I will, too after I finish with the dishes."

She got up, kissed me on the cheek, and went into her room. I cleaned up the kitchen and went into the other bathroom. I pulled on some sleep shorts and a tee shirt and walked to my room. Just after I got in there, I heard Katie calling me. I walked back to her room and stopped dead in my tracks in the door. Katie was naked, facing away from me, on her knees, her face down on the pillows.

"K-K-K-Katie?" I stammered.

She giggled, "I told you that I wanted your last night here to be memorable. So here I am. Make it memorable."

I wasn't sure about this. "B-b-b-but, y-you haven't wanted to."

She moved to sit on the bed to look at me. She smiled, "Oh, yes I have. That's why I've been crawling in bed with you. I can't stand not being with you, and I end up giving up and come in to be with you. I just can't stand being alone anymore. When I do, you're so asleep that you don't know that I'm there. Tonight, I decided to not be subtle." She turned back over, put her head down and stuck her butt in the air. She waited a moment and then wiggled her ass, as if to say 'Come and get it.'

Standing there looking at her naked body made my dick come alive and I was rock hard in a heartbeat. "K-Katie? What do you want me to do?"

She didn't raise her head, she just said, "Whatever you want. I trust you to make it memorable."

I stripped off my shorts and tee shirt and crawled in behind her. I kissed her smooth bottom and she giggled and wiggled it at me. I kissed again and ran my hands over her smooth, warm, soft butt.

"Katie," I whispered, "I'm gonna make you feel good." I kissed her butt again and ran my hands around to her belly, brushing the top of her slit. I kept my lips on the smooth skin of her butt and spoke again. "I'm gonna make you come, come so, so hard..."

I ran my hands up and cupped her hanging breasts, then gently pinched her nipples. I heard a soft moan. I kissed inward towards the center of her butt, circling inward with every kiss. My hands slipped down off of her boobs and teased the top of her slit again. She moaned softly again. My tongue slithered into the crack of her bottom and she squeaked, squeezed her cheeks together and tried to wriggle away. I gently held her in place.

"Sissie?" I whispered. "You said whatever I wanted. You said to make it memorable. That's what I'm doing; let me make this memorable for you."

She relaxed a tiny bit and stopped trying to get away. "But, Aidan..."

"No buts," I said softly as I kissed her bottom again, "Except this one." I delicately licked the top of the crack and she wiggled.

"Aidan..." she said slowly and softly.

"Trust me...let me..." I breathed. I crawled up to her head, leaning in to kiss her. Her tongue warmly met mine, signaling her love and trust.

I slipped back down, leaned in and kissed the crack and licked a little deeper, a little lower. She wriggled again and sighed, but didn't try to get away. I moved slowly, deliberately, not wanting to freak my sister out. Kissing the smooth skin gently, I glided my hand around her hip, finding her silky tummy and then lower to her smoothly waxed mound. She jerked a little as I wound my fingertip around her clit. Increasing the pressure, I pressed the little bump and her hips started rocking as she got into my manipulation of her sex. I was hoping to distract her as I prepared to snake my tongue down into her little wrinkle.

Her head had drifted down and settled on the pillow. I kept the gentle massage of her clit steady and firm as I slowly approached her little pink hole. Reaching it, I ran the tip of my tongue around the outside of the pucker and Katie shivered.

"Ohhhh Aidan," she breathed softly.

I withdrew and shushed her, "Shhhhh, baby, you'll love this..."

I dipped my head back and rimmed the pucker again and Katie shivered and I felt a little push back. I smiled, knowing that Katie was getting into it. I hesitated a moment as I slipped my thumb into her increasingly wet pussy.

"Ohhhh Aidan," my sister repeated.

My thumb pushed in deeper and my forefinger and middle finger slid alongside of Katie's clit and rubbed it between them. Moving my head down and curling my tongue, I gathered her dripping juices from her pussy and dragged some up to her butthole and smeared the slippery stuff around. Katie obviously felt it, liked it and she started wriggling. With the extra lubrication I was able to start digging my tongue into her ass and she started pushing back in earnest.

"Ohhhh Aidan," she muttered, "don't stop, please don't stop! It feels so good! I think, I think...ohhhh... ahhh...oooohhh..."

I kept digging in as deep as I could with my tongue, the bitter flavor and the knowledge that this was my sister's ass making me throbbingly hard. I dug deeper with my tongue and with my tongue and Katie started shaking.

"Ai-Ai-Aidan..." she moaned "I'm, I'm, I'm c-c-coming..."

I pulled my face away from digging with my tongue, kissed her wiggling bottom and said, "Come on baby, come for me...come from your baby brother's tongue in your ass..."

"Ahhhhh, ohhhh, eeeeee..." Katie shrieked, "Aidan, I'm coming, I'm coming baby brother..."

She shook and ground her ass back into my face, my tongue digging deeper than ever, her tight butt relaxing and letting me in. I kept the pressure up on her pussy as I felt it squeezing my thumb as her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Finally, she eased forward, pulling away from my tongue and my thumb and fingers. She sank to the bed, moaning softly.

"Oh, God Aidan..." she moaned, "I have never felt anything like that before. I just came and came. Come up here and hold me..."

I slithered up beside her and she rolled on her side, letting me spoon up to her backside. My dick slid between her legs and rested against her pussy. I could feel the heat and wetness as I cuddled her and softly cupped her breast. I brushed the rock hard nipple and she shivered again.

"Ohhh Aidan," she moaned, but didn't say more.

We lay there quietly enjoying each other. I kept lazily stroking her breast, keeping her nipple and Katie aroused. Her hips started gently rocking, dragging her grasping pussy back and forth along my dick. With as aroused as I was, I was afraid the friction would cause me to come before I could get my cock inside of her. I had nothing to worry about as she reached down and clasped my dick and tipped her hips back into me, guiding my pulsing cock into her amazingly still throbbing pussy. She started to rock her hips back and forth, pulling back until the head would catch on her pubic bone, then slide back down until I was buried inside, once again. She repeated this over and over, the pressure from the pubic bone producing a delightful friction on the bottom of the head. After a few minutes, every time the bone would catch the head, my hips jerked involuntarily, driving my manhood deep inside of her. She would pause momentarily and then slowly drag her pussy back, catching the bone again. The longer we went on, the deeper I would drive into her. Eventually, she rolled onto her stomach and I rolled with her.

"Fuck me Aidan," she breathed, "fuck me hard, fuck me deep, make me come with you..."

I started slowly, her hips rising to meet me on every thrust. Gradually picking up speed, I was slamming into her, my hips slapping her ass and her moans increasing with every thrust. Her hand slipped down between her legs and I could see her arm moving as she frigged her clit.

"Oh God, Aidan," she started to babble, "I'm coming, come with me, I'm coming, come on baby brother, don't let me come alone...Ohhhh Goddd, here it comes...come with meeee..."

I did, coming, hard, stopping thrusting, holding my dick deep inside of her. I jetted ribbon after ribbon of jizz deep inside of my sister, her hips thrusting, her cunt grasping. Soon, she stopped moving and I backed off a little, just holding myself inside of her. I bent and kissed around her back.

"Mmmmm, Aidan..." she muttered, "I love you..."

I smiled, even though she couldn't see me, "I love you too, Sissie."

She started wriggling under me, "Let me up Aidan."

I slid my dick out of her, and crawled backwards off of her. I lay down behind her again and she slipped out of bed, headed to the bathroom.

She came back out and snuggled up in front of me, allowing me to spoon her again. "Hold me Aidan. I want to fall asleep in your arms one more time."

I kissed the back of her neck and pulled the sheet over us. I pulled Katie tight to me and held her tightly. She wound her fingers in mine, holding as tight to my arm and hand as I was holding onto her.

The next morning she was up and gone by the time I woke up. There was fresh coffee and a note.

'Aidan, I didn't want to see you today. I think that your leaving is going to make me cry and I don't want us to part like that. Please know that I love you and I'm going to miss you terribly. I know we said we needed this and you want me to find a girl, but I'm still going to miss you. We need to spend some time apart, other than tomorrow. We need to be good tomorrow, and then after some time apart, we'll see.

I love you Aidan, more than you'll ever know. You've made me very happy this last year and you made me realize that I deserve to be loved and that I can look for someone to love and to love me. I will never forget our special time together.

I'll see you tomorrow; please remember that I'll always love you.

Katie'

I sat and stared at her letter. It made me sad and happy. I got up, dressed and packed up my clothes and threw them in the truck. I spent the rest of the day unpacking and putting stuff away. By about nine o'clock nearly all of the important things were put away and I realized that I was starving and I had no food in the refrigerator.

I went down to the street to see if I could take advantage of living downtown for the first time. I found a little deli down the street and got a pastrami sandwich, potato salad and a couple of beers. I walked back to the apartment and sat down in front of the TV and relaxed for the first time in my apartment. The sandwich was very good, as was the potato salad. The beers were just the right thing to top off my deli meal. I watched TV for a little while and then went to bed, anticipating seeing Katie in the morning.

********************

I got up early, made the bed and took a shower. I had just gotten dressed when I heard the doorbell. Katie was at my door. She had coffee and bagels.

"Hey, baby Bro'" she said, smiling. "I brought breakfast."

"Cool," I said, kissing her on the cheek.

She came in and put the bagels and coffee on the breakfast bar. She pulled out a couple of plates and cut the bagels and smeared cream cheese on her cinnamon and raisin and my blueberry.

"What time are they supposed to be here?" She asked before taking a big bite.

"Sometime before noon." I answered.

"OK," she said, "after we eat, let's move the recliner out of the way. I have an idea of how this should look and I want the couch and other chairs here before we decide anything."

"Do I have any say in this?" I asked, smiling.

"As a matter of fact, you do not!" She answered, smiling herself.

"OK, just checking." I said. Then I moved the recliner and TV tray out of the way.

I turned on the TV and we watched a network morning show until the first driver called and said the truck would be here in about ten minutes. It was the couch and chairs. The driver and his helper took the furniture out of the boxes and set them up where Katie directed. They left and Katie stood looking at the arrangement. She didn't like it, so I moved everything. She liked that better, but she wasn't happy.

"Let's wait until the rest of it gets her, OK?" She asked.

I flopped down in the recliner. "Works for me."

Katie laughed and picked up her coffee, shaking the cup. "Hey, I'm out, I'm going to run down and get some more. Want some?"

"Yeah, thanks." I said, reaching for my wallet.

"Nah," she said, "this is on me."

"'K," I said.

While she was gone the other truck came. I had them start bringing in the furniture and before they were done, Katie was back. She jumped right in, directed them and before they left with the boxes, my apartment looked like something out of an urban living magazine.

"How am I gonnna live here?" I said, standing in the middle of a magazine worthy living room.

She grinned. "What do you mean?"

"This place is perfect," I complained, "I won't be able to leave anything out of place."

She started laughing. "Well, aren't you old enough to pick up after yourself?"

I glared. "Yeesss, I am, but I don't want to feel guilty if I don't do it!"

"Then don't...ya big baby!" She was still laughing at me.

I just sighed. "You know I'm gonna do it, don't you?"

She giggled. "Uh-huh."

"Bitch," I muttered under my breath.

"Asshole!" She said, clearly not under her breath.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." I gave up, knowing I had already lost.

She came over and hugged me. "Welcome to adulthood."

I pouted, "I don't wanna..."

"Ya big baby!" She giggled.

"Do you want to go get lunch?" I asked. "I have no food."

"No," she said, "I'm going to go home; I need to do some work to prepare a project for the kids."

"Oh," I said, disappointed. "I was kinda hoping we could christen my apartment."

"Aidan," Katie said very seriously. "I'm not going to christen your apartment. You need to do that with your new somebody special, not me. We agreed, remember?"

"I know," I said, "I was just hoping..."

She went into the kitchen and grabbed her purse. "I know, but no. I'll see ya, OK?"

"OK, Sissie," I said, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Aidie." She said, kissing me on the cheek. "Call me when you are settled enough to actually have a meal here, OK?"

"OK," I said, "Bye."

She left and I flopped down in front of the TV. I knew I couldn't stay there, so I got up and went to the little grocery. I bought enough for a couple of days, realizing that I couldn't carry much more, having walked to the store. I decided that the next time I went grocery shopping that I would bring the car.

I went home and put everything away. I sat in front of the TV, but my heart wasn't in it. I had planned to spend the day with Katie, but she had other plans and now I was lost. I sat there for a few minutes and remembered that I was supposed to get a new car and that excited me. I spent a couple of hours looking up luxury SUV's on the internet and I kept coming back to the Lincoln MKT. It was based on the Ford Flex, Dave had a Flex and we could get five guys and their clubs in the car comfortably. It suited my purpose and met the criteria that the company laid out. I found a dealership relatively close to me, so I drove over there.

I walked onto the lot and saw a charcoal gray MKT with a black interior and sunroof. As I was walking around it a salesman came out.

CABONE
CABONE
1,284 Followers