Aidan and Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"Looking for an SUV or a crossover?" He asked.

"I'm actually looking specifically at the MKT." I explained. "My buddy had a Flex and it handled five guys and clubs, so it meets my criteria ideally."

"Well, the Navigator would do the same thing." He said.

His attitude immediately pissed me off. I stepped back and looked at him. "Here's the deal. This MKT is precisely what I want. I've done my research, I know what I can afford and that's what I want. I know you work on commission, and you probably had the up, but if I need to I will talk to the manager and get another sales person. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir." The salesman said quietly. "Is this the color you want?"

"Yes it is. I'd like to talk about a lease, I'm gonna put a lot of miles on it and I need to make sure it makes sense." I said.

"OK," he said. "Let's go see my manager."

We went in to see the manager and they put together a lease package that fit in my budget and didn't overtax the car. It would be for two years and had openers in it if the mileage was getting too high. I wrote a check for the down, which I hoped the company would cover, and made arrangements to pick it up on Saturday.

I went home and cooked dinner. I found the Cubs on WGN and watched the game as I ate. Even though it was still early when the game was over, I had gotten bored, so I went to bed.

********************

The next couple of weeks were very busy as I settled into my new job. I went with each of the sales guys to meet all of the clients and then made contact with the managers in each place. I set up golf games and played a lot of golf. In most cases, we started to make inroads for some of our products that the client wasn't using yet. It was busy, it was exhausting, but I was having a blast. The new job didn't have much of a routine to it; each day was new and different.

I had realized during the time that I lived with Katie that other than Dave and Reagan, most of my friends were actually Katie's friends. I didn't see them anymore. As a result, I had no social life.

I really didn't think of Katie much during the day, but during the evening, sitting at home alone, I did. I usually called her about eight most evenings and we would talk for about fifteen or twenty minutes. Truthfully, I probably talked and Katie listened. She was a good sport about it because she knew I was excited. I asked to see her several times, but she always said that she didn't think that it was a good idea. The summer passed and I didn't see her at all.

Finally, the football season started again and Katie called and asked if we could go to Hayter's to watch the Bears season opener. They were on Monday Night Football, so we met right after work at the bar. I was excited to see her and she seemed to be excited to see me, too. We sat at a table near the bar and Elle took care of us herself. I didn't think much of it, but Katie had her head on my shoulder for some of the game. When she didn't, she was either holding my hand or had her arm looped through mine. Because we hadn't seen each other it seemed as though Katie was missing me...us.

It was the first week of school and that was always draining on Katie, so at halftime she said she was leaving. I said I would also and she said no, that I should sit and enjoy the game. I wasn't sure how much I'd enjoy it; it was Bears-Packers with the usual unhappy results for me. She kissed me on the cheek and waved at Elle and left. I hadn't had very much to drink and had switched to diet Coke for the second half, so Elle came over less often. I didn't want to have to get a cab.

I called Elle over after the game to settle up. "Hey, I'm gonna go home, could I get the check?"

"Sure, sweetie," Elle said with a smile. "Let me get those drunken Packers fans their cabs and I'll be back."

I laughed, "OK, take however long you need." I thought about it a second and asked, "Do you need some help?"

"Nahh," she grinned, "these guys are happy drunks, but thanks anyway."

About twenty minutes later, even though the bar was still open, Elle and I were the only people in the front of the bar. The kitchen staff was cleaning up, but the place had emptied at the end of the game. Elle brought me the check and I paid, getting ready to leave.

Elle said, "Aidan, can I buy you a beer? You haven't had one in a couple of hours, you should be OK."

"Sure, Elle." I smiled. I felt a little guilty because I had never called her after she had given me her number. I watched those tiny shorts walking away and thought maybe I should and then immediately felt guilty because of Katie even though we were no longer involved.

Elle brought back our beers and sat next to me. I glanced down and the shorts looked like they disappeared. I looked back up at Elle and she was smiling.

"Well, I'm glad that I haven't lost it." She said with a smirk.

I feigned innocence. "What?"

"I thought I had lost some of my appeal to you." She said softly. "You never called me and I thought you weren't interested." She paused, looked down and then looked back into my eyes. "Then I saw you and Katie tonight and I knew why you hadn't called me. You're involved with someone else."

I know I paled, because I felt it. My blood pressure must have dropped a hundred points, because I actually felt faint.

"Wh-wh-what?!?!?" I stammered.

Elle reached over and took my hand in hers. "Aidan, how long have you been fucking your sister?"

I was finding it hard to breathe. Oh my god, how could she know? I was really panicking.

She squeezed my hand. "Aidan? Aidan it's OK. I'm not going tell anyone. I'm just curious."

I relaxed a little when she said she wasn't going to tell anyone. But I still couldn't speak calmly. "I, I, I..."

Elle laughed, "Geez Aidan, calm down."

I took a deep breath and a long pull on the Killian's. I sat for a moment gathering myself. Then I spoke, "Are you sure you want to hear this? It's not a thing that I talk about and it's not a thing that's acceptable to a lot of people."

She grinned, "Taboo sex talk? Oh hell yes! I want it all!"

Her sexy little laugh relaxed me the rest of the way and I laughed, too. "OK, here it is. But first I have a question. How did you know?"

"You're kiddin' me, right?" She grinned. "I'm a bartender for Chrissake! I see pickups every night. I see married women allowing themselves to be picked up. I see married men picking up other women. I see the body language of people who are fucking each other all the time. Annnnddd, I saw the possessive way your sister was touching you tonight. By the way, you guys really need to be more careful around people that know that you're brother and sister. Your body language isn't hard to read, even for someone less experienced at it than me."

I was stunned. "I, I, I..."

She laughed again. "Jesus, Aidan, calm down. No-one in here knows you guys are siblings other than me. Now spill."

I picked up the beer and finished it. Elle went and got me another, telling me she'd take me home if necessary and then pick me up in the morning. I told her it wouldn't be necessary to pick me up, that with my new place I walked to work.

"OK," I said, "Here goes. It started the day that she and I were in here together. Remember? It was just after Jeannie left. It was a kiss. It was a just a big sister kiss that turned into something more...something hot. When I came to my senses, Katie and I had our tongues deep in each other's mouths, her legs were around my waist and my hands were on her butt. I really liked it, but I knew it was wrong and I pushed her away and ran."

Elle grinned, but didn't say anything.

I could tell by the grin that she had a wicked thought. "What?"

She giggled, I had never heard her giggle before and I kind of liked it. "I kissed a girl and I liked it?"

I sat back in the chair. "Really, Elle? Really? Katy Perry? Really?"

 

She was laughing out loud now. She tried to stifle it and ended up snorting which made her laugh harder and I joined in. After a minute or so, she calmed down.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I couldn't help it."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, grinning. "Anyway... she freaked because I had freaked and we agreed not to talk about it. This was right after Jeannie left. I was packing up, getting ready to move and she came over to help. We talked about the kiss and how lonely she was after breaking up with her girlfriend..."

Elle said, "What? Girlfriend? Katie's gay?"

"Yes, no, maybe, I don't know, yeah I do...she's gay." I said, "Anyway, she told me about her breakup and she got really emotional. She climbed into my lap and we kissed again. This time I didn't freak out and we didn't stop. We didn't stop until a couple of months ago. I kept a bedroom at her condo for Mom and Dad's sake, but I rarely slept in it. We spent most of our free time together. I haven't seen anyone else and I don't think she has, either."

"Are you guys gonna spend the rest of your lives together?" Elle asked a little sadly.

"No." I answered. "That's one of the reasons that I moved out. We knew that it wasn't good for our long term lives that we keep living together. I know I want kids and that's not possible with Katie. I don't know what she thinks."

Elle reached over and took my hands in hers, looking deeply into my eyes. "Then don't you think you ought to ask her? If she is gay, then she must be feeling some of what you're feeling about kids. She must be missing the touch of a woman." She grinned a little. "I know I do when I've been with a guy for a while."

I said, "Actually, she already told me that's she's missing the touch of a woman."

"See..." she said.

I grinned "Plus, I told Katie that you liked her."

Elle sat back, startled, pulling her hands from mine. "What do you mean?"

I laughed, "Now who needs to calm down?"

She smiled ruefully, "Fair enough. I need to ask you what you asked me. 'How did you know?'"

"I saw the way you looked at Katie the day you met her." I said softly. "You also lingered over our hands with yours and coupled with the way you looked at Katie, I knew that you were attracted to her."

She blushed and looked down. "Oh, OK. So what now? Are you still fucking her?"

I smiled at Elle's direct approach, not sleeping together, not being together, fucking. "No," I said. "We fucked the last night I stayed at her house. She was gone when I got up. Tonight was the first time I've even seen her in months."

"Wow, when Katie makes a change, she doesn't fool around, does she?" Elle smiled as she took my hands again.

"No, I guess not, and I think it runs in the family." I said. "I miss her a little, even though we talk most days."

"OK, I'll ask again." She said, squeezing my hands a little. "Now what? Have you started seeing anyone else?"

"No," I said. "With my new job, I really haven't had much time."

"New job?" Elle smiled.

"Sorry." I said. "I didn't remember that I haven't been in for a while. I got promoted to Regional Manager and I've been on the road a lot."

"So," Elle giggled, "Since I've seen you, divorce finalized, moved in with and fucking your sister, moved into a new place and you've been promoted and you've stopped fucking your sister. Have I missed anything?"

I started laughing halfway through her little speech. "No, I don't think you have."

"OK," she giggled again. "I'm gonna try this one more time. What now?"

The inherent dimness that I have when it comes to women started to part. I finally saw what Elle was asking. 'Doh!' I thought, 'Elle wants you to ask her out!' I can be such a thick-headed dumbass at times.

"Elle," I said smiling, "I'm sorry I'm so dense. Would you like to go out for dinner the next night you're off?"

She had the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. "Yes Aidan, yes I would. I'm off on Thursday. Could we go then?" She picked up my hands and kissed them and her eyes were shiny with tears. "I know I'm being silly and being such a girl, but I've wanted to go out with you for, for like forever. Where are we gonna go? I need to know how to dress."

I thought for a minute. "Do you like Italian?

"Yes I do," Elle smiled.

"Have you ever been to Osteria Marco?" I asked. "It's casual, the staff treats everyone like family and the food is great."

"I haven't been, but it sounds great." Elle said.

"OK, it's a date." I said. "I'll pick you up about seven."

Elle giggled. "Where are you going to pick me up? I don't live here you know?"

I sat back in the chair dumbfounded and humiliated. "Elle, I'm so sorry, I've been out of the dating thing for so long I didn't even think about it." My face had to be blood red; it was so hot I thought it might burst into flames.

She leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips. "It's OK, Aidan, I think it's adorable. It's one of the things that I love about you. You're not trying to be 'Joe Cool', you're just who you are."

I noticed that she blushed a little when she said the word 'love'. I thought that was sweet. She got up and went behind the bar and got a piece of paper and wrote her address and her phone number.

"I gave you my cell number again," she said, blushing again. "I didn't know if you kept it."

I grabbed my wallet and pulled out the note she had given me long ago. "I kept it. I had every intention of calling you, before the thing with Katie got in the way. Remember when I came in with my Dad?"

She nodded.

"He has been driving me crazy to call you." I said. "You've got a real fan in him."

She giggled, "So three quarters of the Cunningham family likes me?"

I sighed, "I'm sure my Mom will love you, too." I glanced at my watch. "Elle, I don't mean to cut this off, I'm really enjoying it, but I've got an early appointment in the morning and then I'm taking about twelve guys out to play golf. I need to get some sleep."

I stood up and Elle did, too. She slipped up and into my arms, molding her lithe body into mine. Elle is every bit as tall as me at five feet ten inches and she looked deeply into my eyes, before closing hers. Our lips met softly at first and then her lips parted as did mine. Our tongues tangled together and the kiss deepened and slowly became very, very hot. We parted slowly and her eyes opened as she touched her forehead to mine.

"Wow," she whispered.

"Uh-huh," I mumbled.

"I think that was worth the wait," she whispered. She bumped her hips to mine, my rock hard cock bumping into her. "I think you think so, too." She giggled.

Just then we heard applause and whistles coming from the kitchen. We turned and looked and the wait staff and kitchen staff were all standing in the door to the kitchen, laughing and applauding.

"It's about time, Elle!" One of the servers called out. "You've been pining over him for years."

I turned and looked at Elle and she blushed furiously before burying her face into my shoulder. "I'm sorry Aidan."

I looked back at the server and she laughingly said, "Do you really think it was a coincidence that she was here every time you were?"

"Elle?" I said quietly.

She nodded, keeping her head buried in my shoulder. "I made sure I was on the shift during every Bears game. I even made sure I was on during the weekends when the Cubs were on, just in case you came in. I just wanted to be around you. I knew you were married and wouldn't cheat on Jeannie, so I just wanted to see you when I could."

"Elle, I had no idea." I said.

"I know," she mumbled. "I wanted it that way. I was afraid that if you knew, you wouldn't come around."

"OK." I said, simply.

"Do you hate me?" Elle asked, her voice trembling.

I laughed, "No, I'm actually quite flattered."

She rose up and looked at me, tears in her eyes. "Really? You're not just fucking with me?"

"Does it feel like I'm not interested because I'm freaked out?" I asked softly. She was still hanging on tight to me.

Her hips bumped against mine again and she giggled. "No, not at all."

"OK, then." I said. "Kiss me again, so we can give them a show and give me something to hold me over until Thurs...mmph..."

I hadn't completely finished and her lips were on mine. If possible, this kiss was even more intimate and intense. We parted slowly, looking into each other's eyes.

"I hate to keep repeating myself, but, wow." I said.

"Yeah..." she said.

We looked over at the kitchen and the girls were grinning and the guys all had their mouths hanging open. "Get a room..."

I laughed, kissed Elle quickly and said, "I'll see you Thursday at seven, OK?"

She just nodded and grabbing my hand, squeezed it. "See ya, Aidan."

I left, briefly looking over my shoulder as I did. Elle smiled and gave a little wave. I glimpsed the other servers running over to her, squealing and giggling as they ran. I went home and went to bed, smiling the entire time.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers