All Comments on 'Aimee Tries Lettie Again'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
retire aimee

I think it is good but you over did the fight scene the woman decided to do the scene but the other lied about what else they would do like the peeing on the other woman and degrading in front of the husband that was out of line that one should have been put in the bdsm section that is degrading a person .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

cffreakcffreakover 17 years ago
Asian Women Beating White Women

Another great story by Duddle146. I like this better than the last one I read by this author.

I find the theme of dirty panties and urination a little odd and kind of a turn off (so I don't give a 100 but rather a 75). The catfight theme and style of writing is good. Nice anticipation and plot tension.

This makes me think that it might be a good idea to limit the variations in fetishes within a story to just 1 or 2. I mean some people are into S&M, others catfights, others urination and dirty panties it seems. I read this story for the catfight theme but I don't find urine or domination very erotic (I accept that others might). But to make a story more palatable it might be wise to identitify the sexual fetish points and limit them to just 1 or 2 to make it readable to a wider audience. But perhaps the combination of fetishs makes the dish just right; if so ignore this suggestion.

I'm detecting a theme of Asian women beating up Caucasian women in Duddle146's stories. Is that some kind of turn-on or fetish that I'm not aware of? I wonder what that's about. I don't say that to be critical, but rather if that happens in every Duddle146 story then it might be a good idea to state why. That might help the plot and generate excitement.

Kepp up the writing Duddle146. I look forward to reading your other work.

-CFFreak

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous