All Comments on 'Aimee's Husband's Gift'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Aimee&Lettie

Will they be seeing each other again without all the other people crowding so we can see if they have a sffair together.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

alsensualsensuover 17 years ago
Surprisingly arousing

Wow, women fighting was never a fantasy of mine, but this story had an extremely arousing effect on me. Well written withg beautiful detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
aimee und Lettie

The Aimee and Lettie stories are a real turn on. Good sweaty tit to tit and cunt to cunt action.Very graphic. You can actually see and smell them in the heat of their combat and mutual arousal.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cock

You keep capitalizing Cock. Did you name your cock Cock? What kind of was has his wife right for his gratification?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

My wife is the same size as Aimee so, she really enjoyed your story. As a guy, I naturally enjoyed reading about this "cat fight"!

On some level we were both hoping that Lettie would completely dominate Aimee by face-sitting her. The only time my wife was in a fight was with a larger, stronger woman. She held her own for quite a while, but then just lost her strength.

The other woman face-sat my wife and forced her to lick her to orgasm. Then, she swung around into reverse cow-girl and made my wife lick her anus. At the same time, she licked my wife's pussy to orgasm.

That was the night my wife discovered she was both bi-sexual and submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous