Air Hostess Swings in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure went off in a blast," Flo smiled at Leroy while licking some of his cum from my cheek.

"If all of the air hostesses are like you two, all the guys are going to have a blast tonight," he replied, pulling his pants back up over his flaccid yet still very large cock. "Just make sure you bring them over to the panoramic lounge on the top floor of the hotel later."

Like I said, it was a layover with many firsts for me and this was just a little taste of what was to come. I was not able to answer for the rest of the crew, but I was sure Flo and I would be back for more, later at the hotel.

"We'll be there for some fun, you can count on it," I added without hesitation.

Leroy made a quick excuse that he had to go and left us to work out a way to make ourselves presentable again. Luckily the paddock had a small bathroom where we managed to clean up. We both joked about whom we should bring with us to the panoramic lounge. Even after what just had happened, my pussy was already burning at the thought we would have to satisfy more than forty guys all by ourselves. Well there weren't quite forty guys and in a way I guess we were lucky as well we did not end up being the only two women that night.

Shortly after we got back to the hospitality trailer it was time to go back to the hotel. It was already close to 8pm, so together with a bunch of the other crew members we decided to take a detour down town for some food. Together with three pilots and a couple of gay guys, Flo and I were sitting around a big table with fourteen other female air hostesses. The two gay guys made no secret about their intentions for the night and even the three pilots were flirty and open for some fun. After we had shared a few bottles of wine over dinner, Flo announced that the F1 crew was having a party later in the panoramic lounge and that she owed the PR manager a bunch of lively aircrew members to close the last day of training for the team with a bang.

"Do they have free booze?" A short haired busty English girl asked. "I'm all in if they do."

It is not uncommon that on international destinations we have some foreign crew members and Lucy was one of them. She is the typical English stereotype woman who just likes to have fun. It was clear she was not going to miss out on a party that night. For sure there was going to be free booze, if not, any sexy young woman wouldn't have any trouble getting a free drink in a lounge filled with mostly guys. A small flirtatious gesture would probably do the trick. Pretty much every one was keen to join the party, so after we had finished the wine and paid our bill we ordered three vans to get back to the hotel. After a hot afternoon at the race track, we all needed a quick shower and a change of clothes. At around 11pm Flo knocked on my door, wearing a short-fitted black skirt with a red-flannelled silk blouse atop. She was wearing sheer black stockings and a set of shiny red heels to match her top. Knowing Flo I was sure that underneath she was wearing a nice set of red lingerie too.

Just for these occasions I carry a black cocktail dress in my suitcase when traveling. The dress is fitted around the waist by a sheer material, leaving it partially see-through. The back is low- cut with the top draped lightly across the front and tied around my neck with spaghetti straps. Due to the open back I did not wear a bra underneath and with the sheer waist I had chosen some low-waist lace shorts for undies. Like Flo, I wore black holdups slipped into some black pumps. A silver necklace around my neck finished off the outfit by accentuating my decollete, which was clearly on display in this dress.

"Wow Maddy!" Flo commented when I opened the door. "Are you looking to get lucky tonight or what?"

"No more than you dear," I replied with a wink.

Chapter 2, A Chance Of The Dice.

The panoramic lounge was buzzing and Lucy must have been happy to find they had an open bar. Many of the crew members from earlier were already there and mingling. After assuring we had a drink in our hands, Flo and I went to scout for Leroy. After this afternoon, it was him whom we both wanted to get our hands on again. Being the only black guy around, he was not hard to spot. We found him outside on the large roof terrace playing a game of dice with some of the guys. Among them two of the pilots; Lucy and three other crew girls had joined in to play as well.

They were playing a dice game called Mexicali or 21. It's a game of chance and bluff combined. The goal is to get the highest score, 2 and 1, with two dice. You are allowed three tries and at a minimum you need to beat the score of the person who went before you. Since you roll the dice under a cup and you are the only one allowed to see your score, you could bluff by declaring a false score if you rolled a lower one than your predecessor, or you could just do so to force the next opponent to fail in getting an even higher more difficult score.

The person next to you can accept your bluff and roll to beat the score you declared or call your bluff. If he calls and pulls the cup and the score is not what you had said it was, you need to drink a shot, but if it is the score you had declared, he or she would need to drink a shot. All single scores together, except 2 and 1, are counted as tens, like four and two would be 42. Doubles are higher and more difficult to beat and count as hundreds. Double 3 would be three hundred up to a maximum of double six for six hundred. The only thing that can beat the latter is to get 2 and 1 "Mexicali", which is the final goal.

After joining in, it was clear that we were not as experienced with the game as the guys, so in quite a short space of time Lucy, Flo, I and the other three girls had downed numerous shots. Either due to the effects of the alcohol or the fact that we were finally getting more into the game of bluff and deception, we managed to get the hang of it. Just as we started to beat some of the guys and things were getting more heated with them also paying their forfeits for losing by taking some shots, the bar manager announced that the open bar would end in ten minutes. Our disappointment was clear, but not surprisingly Leroy had the perfect solution. He told us he had a bottle of tequila in his room and suggested we could continue the game in his suite.

Naturally everyone agreed and 15 minutes Flo and I together with the other four crew girls were scattered around a coffee table among ten guys and a large bottle of Tequila. With hardly enough seating space, some of us were squeezed in between the guys on the couch and others like me and Flo had chosen to squat on the floor. Our choice of outfit was not suited for this, causing plenty of glances from the guys, who easily were able to notice the edge of our holdups.

I'm sure Flo even allowed them a look at her red laced panties on purpose while getting seated cross- legged on the floor across from them at the coffee table. The distraction giving the girls an even bigger advantage with the game and not a single one of us had lost a round by the time the bottle was already half empty. But then our luck changed and just after we all had agreed to increase the stakes to double shots of tequila for the looser, I called a bluff from Jim who announced he had rolled 500 after his third attempt, only to find both dices showing 5 when pulling the cup up.

After I had downed the double shot of Tequila, Lucy was next to lose followed by Margot and Pauline. One of the guys, Mike was his name, also lost a round and took a double shot and Margot took a second hit loosing right after that again. Flo followed suite and even Celeste, who had been pretty much spared from losing all night, had to down a large double shot of tequila. By then the bottle was almost empty and just one last big shot remained. Lucy was keen for getting the last drop of alcohol and almost seemed to have lost on purpose.

"Now that we are out of booze, I think we can make the stakes a bit more interesting," Leroy announced after Lucy had downed her shot.

"Let me guess," Lucy smiled, "you guys think you can get us undressed, don't you?"

That was indeed the intention of Leroy, who opted that just like strip poker we could play strip 21. Instead of taking a shot, the looser would have to lose a piece of clothing. All the guys were in favor of course, but most girls were slightly hesitant to the idea with Pauline being the most reluctant. Like me, Flo was obviously keen on the idea and she did her best to persuade the others.

"Well, since we are outnumbered here, perhaps you guys could give us a head start by removing your shoes and socks," she suggested.

This caused some resistance from the boys, but when Flo got all the women to be game for some strip 21 if all the guys would start without their shoes and socks on, they all were quick to agree. The game suddenly took on a whole different dynamic, the guys were quick to roll and the scores were rapidly reaching the double digits as the guys were teaming up to get us undressed as quick as they could. But luck was on our side again.

Adam had passed the cup to Celeste with 300 to beat and directly after her first attempt she called with a big smile, "Mexicali!"

As there is no higher score to beat than 21, the only thing George could do was to call. Lifting the cup there was indeed 21 and he was the first to lose his shirt. He quickly started the next round, throwing three times and passed a 52 to Jimmy, who also took three turns before passing a 61 to me. I rolled twice and bluffed big time, passing the cup to Leroy announcing 400. Either he would call my bluff or try to beat the almost impossible. He decided to roll; with both him and Dave between me and Flo I gave her a small wink to let her know my little trick was working. After three attempts Leroy passed 500 to Dave, who was now in a very awkward situation. Calling Leroy's undoubted bluff would mean another guy would lose an item of clothing, but rolling the dice trying to get 600 or 21 would most likely result in him being the next one to take off his shirt.

He also took the gamble and rolled twice before passing the cup to Flo and confidently announced, "Six Hundred."

The Trick had worked indeed, with Flo instantly pulling the cup to call his bluff. With just 62 showing under the cup, Dave reluctantly removed his shirt. Being the first to roll again, Flo was safe and she passed a low score right after her first throw. Mike was not very good at the game and trying to work out a similar trick of his own you could see him count while looking at Lucy, Anthony, Paul and Margot who were the next ones down. He rolled three times and passed the cup to Lucy with a score of one hundred. No wonder she just smiled looking right at him.

"I think you are bluffing," She said and the dice came into sight showing 53. "That is going to cost your shirt as well."

This all happened in just a few minutes. After Mike had stripped off his shirt it was the handsome little Latin guy, Lorenzo to lose his shirt and Adam followed suite. In the short space of time the dice had gone full circle around the table and all the girls were getting excited with five handsome guys showing their bare chests. Unfortunately I was the first one to break the good spell, losing my shoes when Leroy called my bluff. Flo followed suit and lost when she called the 400 from Dave after he had rolled three times. Right after she had removed her shoes, she instantly lost again as she attempted another cunning move by setting up the game with 500 after two throws and passing it to Mike. He called her instantly and indeed was right to do so with only 32 being displayed.

All the guys started cheering as she started to undo her silk blouse. Purposely she was making a little show of it slowly undoing a button at a time, every now and again allowing a small glance of the lace material that was covering her breasts till finally she let the soft material fall off her shoulders behind her. Her breasts were pushed up by a gorgeous balcony lace bra, which barely was able to cover her already hard nipples. On top of that, her waist and tummy were displaying a very sexy matching sheer and lace garter belt. Whistles and more cheers from the guys ensued before Mike finally continued the game.

Stuart called a 200 from Margot and lost as she had indeed rolled double two after only one attempt. He played along as well. Mimicking Flo he gave a little strip tease removing an immaculate white shirt. Now the girls and I were cheering, only not for long, as the next round made it all the way from Stuart past Lorenzo, Pauline, Adam, Celeste, George and Jimmy ending at me. Celeste had been the first to push the score into the double digits with passing on a low 100 after two throws. I was hoping George would call her, but he gambled and passed 300 to Jimmy after just one throw. Jimmy rolled three times before passing a 500 to me, which logically I called. That was a big mistake as indeed there was a double five under the cup.

Besides being disappointed for losing again, it also made me realize the predicament I was in. My choice of outfit was not really suited for this game, because along with the dress I was already down one item of clothing compared to the girls like Flo and Lucy, who wore a top with either a skirt or jeans. Moreover, I was not wearing a bra either, which meant as soon as I would take off my dress I would be instantly bare-chested, just like the guys who had lost their tops already. Pauline was not wearing any holdups or tights, so I gathered that she also only had four pieces of clothing to shed before becoming fully naked; hence her reluctance at the beginning of the game.

Since I now had lost for the second time, I had to choose to either reveal my naked tits to a crowd of men by taking off my dress, or to take off my holdups. I chose the latter option so I stood up and lifted the side of my dress slightly to show the lace edge of the holdup around my left thigh and reached under my dress to slowly pull it down my leg. The right one followed in a similar matter and both Leroy and Jimmy who were either side of me got a full view of my black lace hipsters which I was wearing under my dress. The guys were getting ecstatic again so I quickly started off the game again and luck was on my side.

After three attempts I rolled a double 6. With a big grin on my face I passed the cup to Leroy telling him, "See who will be cheering now big guy... Six hundred."

He called, hoping I was bluffing but was left taking off his shirt. Anthony was the next one to lose his as well, after which it was Margot's and Celeste's turn to take off their shoes after losing the following two games. Adam was the unfortunate one to become the first guy to lose for a second time and strip down to his boxers and luckily Flo had chosen to wear a full wardrobe because she lost a third time in a row. She took off her skirt to show off a full set of matching red lingerie and a gorgeous set of black stockings that were held up by the suspenders of her garter belt, which now had come into full sight. Paul lost his shirt too, followed by Jimmy who was the last guy of the bunch to become bare- chested.

Lucy and Pauline were the last ones to lose their first item of clothing and removed their shoes. The pace seemed to increase even more when the following rounds four guys in a row lost their trousers, who, much to the excitement of the girls, were now sitting in their shorts. Two of them could not hide their own excitement either, sporting a large hard-on under their boxers. With only two pieces of clothing remaining I got quite nervous each time it was my turn, knowing that if I lost I would be in the exact situation as they were. Yet, I was also getting very excited. The alcohol helped along and knowing there would be a good chance of getting to see Leroy's cock again made the whole getting naked with a big crowd thing not being much of an issue.

Lucy lost and chose to take off her jeans, showing off a sexy, very sheer, white thong. This provoked more whistles from the guys, as her clean shaven mount was clearly visible through the thin piece of fabric. Stuart followed suit losing his trousers too. Next it was Celeste, who got a big cheer for removing her dress and showing off her ample breasts in a black lace bustier with matching French-cut panties and holdups, similar to the ones I had been wearing. Her boobs needed all the support they could get. Not only was she about a size bigger than me, possibly a 36, but she also had full-sized breasts, at least an E cup, to match her fuller form.

The dice came to me again and I had to roll double digits if I did not want to lose. Leroy was already coaxing me as he was eager to see me take off my dress, but luck was again on my side when he called my double three and it was he who lost his trousers. To the amusement and awe of the girls, his tight boxers were not able to do anything to hide his large cock. Though still semi-flaccid, his thick shaft was outlined through the yellow cotton material. He got the game off with a high start to force Flo into a bluff, which was called by Mike, so she made a big show of undoing her suspenders and removing the garter. The guys objected that this was not fair and insisted that she had to remove her stockings too, but all the girls agreed that the garter was one single item of clothing.

Margot lost her dress revealing she was wearing tights; her perky breasts were covered in a demi-cup underwire bra. Though not fully visible it was evident that she was not wearing any undies under her tights, so that meant she only was 2 items of clothing away as well from being stark naked. Pauline seemed quite nervous as well by the time it was her turn to roll the dice, but the score was still low enough for Adam to accept her 54, but Celeste was not as lucky. She had accepted the 64 from Adam, but George called her bluff of 200, after which she made a nice show of removing her holdups.

George tried to set me up by starting off high again, but I directly called Jimmy who had to go after him. Now 7 guys were all down to their undies and the excitement was noticeable with everybody. Besides the tents being created in the boxers by some nice hard cocks, it was evident that neither I nor Pauline were wearing a bra as our hard nipples were pointing like pencil erasers through the thin material of our dresses. Flo lost her stockings, calling on Dave, who actually had managed a double 4 in two throws and then it was Paul's and Lorenzo's turn to lose their trousers.

Celeste was the first to bare her tits as she lost her turn again. The guys clapping and yelling as she removed her bustier to free her set of big melons. George and Jim set me up again, only this time I was out of luck and lost as Leroy called my bluff. Standing up for a little show I got a loud cheer of whistles as I slowly untied the strap behind my back to let the top of my dress fall down and bare my voluptuous breasts to the crowd. Even for Leroy this was the first sight of them, as earlier he had only seen them still hugged together in my skimpy bikini top. His eyes gleamed as he watched me bend over to pull my dress down my legs to reveal the sexy lace hipsters that were covering my shaven mount.

Mike was the last guy to lose his trousers and for sure in the next few minutes someone was going to be baring it all. First it was Margot's turn to lose and also shed her bra, and bare her small, yet very firm set of conical-shaped tits with long and hard puffy nipples. Most of the guys were having boners by now and my little show had also stirred Leroy's cock, which could barely be contained by his boxers. Margot set up the next round and after passing to Stuart, Lorenzo put the stakes for Pauline up high with a score of two hundred. She was getting all red and fidgety as she was in doubt whether to call or to take a chance by rolling herself. She chose the latter and with each throw she got more nervous.