Air Hostess Swings in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you clocked them?" I heard Dave ask Lorenzo, who were both watching and rooting for Stuart as he was now more or less fucking Celeste with his long rod.

"No, but I'll bet he's not going to last another five minutes," Lorenzo joked with jerking his own cock firmly in his hand.

Flo must have heard as well and looked up towards the action that had unfolded across from her. Just as she let go of Anthony's cock and called out that the 5 minutes were up, Stuart started to groan out loud while holding Celeste's head with both hands. His hips started to jerk with her mouth taking him all the way down to his groin. We all paused to watch how he started to shoot his cum right down her throat.

"Yeah, give it to her good!" Dave coaxed him on while Stuart continued to shoot blast after blast.

Finally he released her head and Celeste gasped for air as she slid her mouth up along his wiener. Streaks of white goo traced along his shaft and down across the corner of her lips, evidence of the amounts of cum he must have had deposited right into her belly.

"That was just what I needed," she smiled while licking her lips looking up at him.

"Let's see if any of these guys can get one of us off too," Lucy announced while holding the cup with the dice. "My cunt is soaked and ready for some good tongue lapping."

"Yeah, let's eat some pussy," Dave cheered.

The other five guys might have wanted to protest and get us to finish them off first, but the five minutes were long gone and we agreed with Lucy that we should find out which of us was going to get first pick to get our longing pussies taken care off. We sat around the table on our knees rolling the dice while all the guys stood around us cheering and stroking their cocks. Each of us took a turn with Celeste being the winner with a double three. She was the first one to make her pick and since there were still four guys that had not gotten any action, she chose Jimmy. Margot was second and picked Lorenzo, making his mouth water with anticipation of getting a taste of her pussy. Lucy followed suit by picking Paul and Pauline selected Dave. I had come second to last. Not to favor any of the guys that just had gotten their treat from us, I came up with a devious idea that would surely drive them mad.

"Flo, would you like to eat my pussy?" I asked with a naughty wink.

"What the hell..!" Mike shouted astonished by my choice. "You can't pick another girl to eat your pussy."

"Why not?" I responded. "Lucy only stated that after we give oral pleasure to six of you guys, we would also throw the dice to decide the order we would be allowed to pick who we would like to give us oral pleasure."

"That is right," Lucy added, "I did not specifically say who of you guys we would like to feast on our pussies"

"I don't mind going down on her," Flo said, "and since I have last pick, she can go down on me at the same time."

"Do you guys really want to object to watching these two horny ladies getting each other off?" Pauline asked.

That quickly changed their minds and so Flo and I got together on the floor in a 69 position with me on top. Lucy and Margot were each on one of the armrests of the couch and got Lorenzo and Paul to kneel between their legs to start the action as well. Celeste decided to lie down on the little coffee table with her legs pulled up to open her horny snatch to Jimmy's eager mouth and Pauline got to take Mike's chair with her legs spread so Dave could get his taste of a sweet horny pussy as well. The other six guys were all standing around us stroking their cocks while the air was getting filled by sloppy sounds of our pussies being lapped and the increasing moans escaping our mouths from the pleasure it gave us.

Directly on my left side was Mike, slowly rubbing his slick 6" cock with one hand. The precum oozing from his cockhead lubricated his fingers as he twisted them around his bulbous mushroom head. With my head between Flo's legs I could not make out much else what was happening and my curiosity got the better of me. Briefly moving my head up for some air I looked to the other side to see the tall and handsome pilot Anthony standing over Celeste on the coffee table. His intentions were clear as he lowered himself guiding his thin but well-sized 6" cock between her voluptuous tits.

Over at the couch I watched Stuart present his cock to Margot, who was reclined onto the couch with her legs hanging over the arm rest with Lorenzo making good work on her pussy. After just having spent his load down Celeste's throat, his long wiener was still semi-flaccid so he was eager to get it hard and ready again for some more action. When Margot gasped for air while Lorenzo sucked fiercely on her clit, he wasted no time in shoving his cock down into her mouth and without any protest she started sucking him. On the other end of the couch Lucy was in a similar disposition and she also did not object to suck George's veiny and throbbing cock.

Next to me on the chair, Pauline had gotten her hands on her big black cock and was pumping Leroy's thick shaft between her fingers. That left Adam, who, I was certain, was standing behind me watching Flo's mouth taking care of my horny wet snatch. Looking over my shoulder I saw him indeed standing there. Flo was jerking his very fat cock and pulled him closer towards me. He knew I had seen him and with the lust showing in my eyes he knew I was not going to stop him. As he stepped forward I lowered my head back between Flo's legs to find her clit. Maybe for punishing her getting her way or perhaps to show my contempt this was all happening, I sucked it hard between my lips and flicked my tongue rapidly across the hard little bud. This made her squirm underneath me and caused her to cry out from pleasure.

Shortly after I got my reward, and without warning, I felt the thick head of Adam's cock penetrating me and my pussy lips stretched around his fat pole like a seal. I gasped for air, releasing Flo's clit as he pushed in deep with one hard thrust. Mike had now knelt in front of me and took this opportunity to get his bulbous cockhead between my lips while he kept stroking the base of his shaft. No one was timing and no one seemed to care either; we were all too horny and eager for some release. Pauline got hers first, thriving under the expert tongue techniques of Dave. She started to squirm and moan uncontrollably while she locked her legs around his neck to keep his mouth firmly on her pussy and started jolting in the chair as her orgasm ripped through her. Pinned by two cocks from both ends and Flo still licking my cunt as Adam was driving in and out of me, I knew I was not far from letting lose either.

From the corner of my eye I watched Leroy picking up petite Pauline and turning her to sit with her knees on the chair. Standing behind her with his big cock in his hand, I knew she was going to get what she had longed for earlier. Half sedated by her blistering orgasm, her pussy relaxed around the black invasive monster as he drove his cock deep into her. I was amazed she was able to take three quarters of his cock down till she jerked her ass forward with a light cry of pain as he hit her cervix. Dave had gotten up and stood at her awaiting mouth with his cock drooling with precum. She eagerly sucked him in, while Leroy started to fuck her from behind with long deep strokes. The sight of Leroy pounding her made me long with even more desire and I was going to make sure I would get another piece of him before the night was over. Hearing him exclaim how tight her pussy was just drove me insane and I started to push back and forth on Adams short but fat cock.

Mike fucked my mouth in the same rhythm, and he seemed just as close as me to cumming. With Flo flicking the tip of her tongue over my engorged clit, I started to cum first. Adam held onto my hips as I started to quiver while he kept driving faster and faster in and out, with my pussy contracting around his fat prick. Moaning loudly I gasped for air, releasing Mike's cock, which he took in his hand to jerk at my open mouth. With Adam still pounding me, Mike also started to cum; his first two blasts of thick semen shot across my face into my dark hair and over my head onto my back. This set off Adam who drove in deep with one last hard thrust and I felt his cock throbbing as he released his seed into me while Mike continued firing another couple of forceful shots aimed right at my mouth. Some of it made its target with the rest landing on my cheeks and chin.

After they were spent the guys stepped back with their deflating semi-hard cocks in their hands eager to stroke them back to life. Flo must have gotten the least of attention as I had been busy with two cocks, so she rolled me on my back so she could straddle my face. Keen to show my dearest friend a good time as well I started to work on her pussy again, while she had motioned the two guys over to stand at either side of her, so she could suck their cocks one after the other. Anthony and Jimmy had swapped places, with Jimmy now sliding his cock up and down between Celeste's big melons while she pushed them together around his prick. Only where Jimmy had been feasting his mouth on her pussy, Anthony had knelt at the edge of the table guiding his cock towards her.

"Ohhhhh fuck nooo," she pleaded. "No penetrationnnnn aahhhhhh"

It was a frail attempt to stop him, while he drove his cock home till his heavy ball sack slapped against her bare ass. When he pulled back his 6" cock almost completely, her pleas to stop had changed and instead she pleaded to fuck her instead. Not only that, after a few long thrusts, her floodgates seemed to have opened and she was begging him to fuck her hard and fast. With my head between Flo's legs, I could still make out the sounds of his balls slapping her ass rapidly while he speeded up his thrust harder and harder. Jimmy was next to cry out from pleasure letting everyone know he was going to cum. I could only imagine the sight of his cock erupting between those tits of Celeste, giving her a pearl necklace.

Margot was the next to go off, her cries echoing through the room as Lorenzo delivered her to a shuttering orgasm. Celeste came as well and I'm not sure how her boyfriend would have felt hearing her plead to Anthony to cum inside her. That is just what he did. Pauline was still being drilled by Leroy and seemed to be in continuous turmoil from the pains of Leroy's invading pole and the pleasures of multiple orgasms that he send through her body. She was hardly able to suck on Dave's cock, who was just driving it in and out of her open mouth. He pulled back out as he was ready to cum and after a few jerks he started to cum like a firehose. One large jet of cum erupted from his cock head, and while aimed at her open mouth only a fraction of it ended up between her awaiting lips. The rest either had reached too high or too low, covering her from her forehead down across her nose and dripping from her chin between her tits.

Flo started to writhe her hips back and forward, rubbing her pussy on my lips and nose. The juices that seeped from her juicy cunt ran down my cheeks, mixing with the cum deposits from Mike. She was close and with a final sucking on her clit she started to cum too. She fell off me to the side and I got a first glance of what had enfolded in the room. Margot was now working both cocks of Lorenzo and Stuart, whose 8" wiener had gotten fully erect again. And Lucy had straddled George who was now sitting on the couch and I was just in time to watch Paul get behind her to press his cock against her sphincter. I watched in amazement as he entered her anal cavity. With cries of pleasure and encouragement Lucy begged him to push it in all the way.

Mike had lain down on the floor next to me and told me he wanted a piece of my pussy as well. Without hesitation I straddled him and guided his rock hard shaft deep into me. As I started to ride him, I kept my eyes on Lucy who was being fucked in both holes vigorously by George and Paul. From where I was, I could see both cocks penetrating her, one after the other in a seamless rhythm. Her body was jerking and I knew she must have been overtaken by the thrills of her orgasm, which did not stop them from fucking her. Stuart tried to position himself between Margot's legs, but she was not willing to give up her pussy to any cock yet. I took my chance and waved him to come over. All I needed to do was to lean forward, pushing my tits into Mike's chest and causing my ass to rise into the air so he knew exactly what I wanted. At that time I only had a few experiences with anal sex and it was forced on me rather than participating willingly.

But that night I got another first of having a double penetration as Stuart started to push his thin long prick into my ass. Next to me was Flo, on her knees with Adam driving into her from behind, while she encouraged me to take both cocks. Thankfully Stuart wasn't too thick, but boy was he long. When I finally got accustomed to the invasions of my ass by his long wiener, I started to rock my hips back and forth on Mike's cock and felt Stuart start driving in and out of me at the same time. The sensation was incredible and soon I was in bliss of having one orgasm after the other. My legs trembling, unable to move, Mike just held my ass cheeks wide apart so he and Stuart could pound me. Within the throes of orgasms, Dave had stepped closer and forced his firehose into my mouth. I was being taken by three big hard cocks and I loved every second of it. At the same time I noticed how Anthony's cock had also revived to full hardness again, which he presented to Flo's awaiting mouth.

My ears picked up the groans of Leroy, who started to fill Pauline's tiny womb with large gushes of his sperm. I watched Margot fingering herself, while Lorenzo pulled out of her mouth to cover her perky tits with his cum and next to her Paul pulled out of Lucy's ass to cover her back and ass cheeks with sprays of clear cum. She climbed off George's cock and a glob of thick cream seeped from her pussy lips down over his shaft. It was driving me wild and I begged the guys to cum. Mike's cock started to swell up inside and I felt him jerk his hips hard as he started to fill my pussy, adding his seed to that of Adam's.

Stuart kept driving my ass with fast and long strokes till he finally buried his cock all the way in and started to fill my abdomen. Dave was going wild and was thrusting his cock into my mouth. Either from sheer pleasure or just the brutal force, his cockhead slid down my throat and I did not have to gag. He loved it and told me he was going to cum right down my throat. A short moment later he pulled out to let me catch my breath before thrusting it back in all the way. A few jerks of his hips and his geyser of hot cum erupted down my throat. My gag reflex suddenly kicked in and slick with saliva and cum his cock plopped from my lips, catching the final climax of the stream of cum with my mouth.

Flo was still being pounded by Adam and she motioned me to help her get off. There was just one way to ensure that she would cum and that was to get my lips back on her pussy. Still with Dave's hot cum lingering in my mouth, I crawled under her and got my head stuck between her legs, with Adam's cock just inches away from me, fucking her juicy cunt. I pulled her down a little as I raised my head so I could get my tongue on her clit. It had indeed the desired effect and soon Flo was moaning on Anthony's cock that she was going to cum. Her pussy was clamping down on Adams fat cock, milking him with her cunt at the same time. Her legs quivered and her body shuddered violently. Just then, Adam stiffened up and I knew he was filling her with his cum. After the first two blasts he pulled out to give me a second serving as well. I eagerly licked his cum clean of his cock and from Flo's fucked little cunt.

Flo and I were both spent for the moment, leaving Anthony on the edge of his second orgasm. Lucy and Margot seemed to have found the bliss of feminine affection as they were on the couch kissing and caressing each other, while George and Paul were being sucked back to live by Celeste. Lorenzo and Jimmy were being taken care of by Pauline, who was still recovering from Leroy's pounding. He was in the chair, looking at Flo and me, with a big smile of contentment. Anthony managed to wriggle his way between Margot and Lucy, who were ever so keen to help him cure his aching balls. They both blew him and within seconds he shot his second load, covering Lucy's tits. Margot seemed all too eager to get a taste of it as she lapped up some of his cum and shared this with a kiss.

After I had regained some of my senses and found some energy to raise myself of the ground, I walked up to Leroy to find his already hardening cock, which I had been longing for to feel inside of me all evening. He made me turn around to face away from him, and grabbed my ass cheeks to guide me down on to his cock. First he nestled his cock between my legs again, letting my pussy slide back and forth along his impressive thick and long shaft. My juices and deposits of cum from Adam and Mike were seeping out along his cock, making it slick enough to penetrate me. Just the sensation of feeling his thick cock throb against my pussy was making me squirm and I was getting desperate to feel him inside of me.

Luckily he sensed my desires and he lifted my ass up high enough to grab hold of the base of his 9" cock and aim it right at my entrance. Letting me plunge down, all 9 inches of his thick rod pierced its way deep inside of me till I came to rest on his lap. I gasped for air as his thick cockhead throbbed against my cervix wall. He lifted me back up almost all the way and let me come down again. Again and again he kept lifting me with his strong hands, holding my ass cheeks wide apart as he guided my cunt up and down on his cock. In front of me, Celeste was still on the table, this time with George fucking her tits and Paul pounding her pussy. He had pushed her legs up to spread her pussy open wide and I watched his cock drive like a piston fast and hard, in and out of her pussy. Each time pulling fully out, her swollen puffy pussy lips gaping open for his cock to drive back into her depths.

My own pussy was being pounded in a similar fashion, only Leroy was using my own weight to let me drop down each time hard onto his cock. Flo had slightly recovered as well and had made her way to Leroy and me. She got on her knees in front of him and got me to open my legs wide while he continued to lift me up and down his cock. Flo first sucked his balls and licked his shaft each time it appeared from my pussy, but soon she had homed in onto my hard little love knob. Her tongue sending shivers through my spine and with my pussy being fucked to its limits by Leroy's cock. This was enough to send me off with another gushing orgasm. My juices running down his shaft as my pussy contracted and he lifted me up completely.

I was no way near ready for what happened next, but given the circumstances, it was the perfect moment for it. Without warning, Leroy guided me back down and still in the midst of a mind blowing orgasm, his thick cock head pressed against my sphincter and my muscles gave in to its pressure. Before I knew it his cock head had made it past the second muscle ring and I knew my ass was going to get drilled. Without dislodging himself he managed to lift me with his arms under my legs keeping me mid-air with my legs wide open for everyone to see how his cock was filling my rectum. George and Paul were even pausing for a second to watch Leroy lowering me onto his big cock.

"Wohooo Leroy, rip that tight little French ass!" George echoed as he continued fucking Celeste's tits.

"Fuck that cock Maddy," Flo coaxed me on. "Fuck him dry baby!"