Air Hostess Swings in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the girls were letting loose by my actions and started rooting, "Go Maddy, go Maddy, go Maddy..." as George reluctantly made room for Jimmy.

I got back up, started to sway on the music and briefly straddled his lap too. Lowering my body and grinding my hips I managed to trap his hard cock between my legs and felt his shaft slid along my pussy lips. The whole crowd went crazy as I was teasing his cock with my wet pussy. With everyone cheering me on, it was like I was dancing for the entire crowd. But the timer went off too soon again to even give me the slightest bit of satisfaction. There were just two to go and my pussy was soaking wet. Leroy took his place with his thick and long hard cock lying sideways across his left thigh. Like with Adam and Stuart, I chose to face away from him and just put my ass down in his lap. Only this time I was standing legs apart over his thighs giving everyone a clear view of me dry humping his entire shaft. There was nothing dry about it as my juices made his cock all slick and glistening wet. Even though there was supposed to be no touching, I didn't resist when Leroy slid his hands along my sides to cup my breasts and pull me closer.

With a big sigh coming from my lips, the buzzer also went off and reluctantly I moved off his lap as everyone shouted, "Next, next, next...!"

Dave was the last one up. His 7" cock was throbbing with anticipation. As he sat down, it was standing up from his lap at almost ninety degrees and jolting against his stomach as I went to step closer. However satisfying it had been to feel a cock run across my pussy, or even how good it would be to sink my pussy all the way over his cock, the lust and desire overtaking Dave was just as good of a turn on for me, so I teased him relentlessly. First dancing while moving closer and letting my fingers run all over those places he would have loved to have touched.

Kneeling over his lap, with one leg on either side of him, I raised my hips high enough to ensure his cock was staying clear of my pussy. One hand in his neck to steady myself and the other running down over my breasts and between my legs to open my pussy lips for him, right before his eyes. Making his cock jerk and ooze precum all over his bulbous head. The only treat he got that the others didn't was a taste of my sweet pussy as I brought my slick fingers from my pussy to his mouth. After his own treat, Leroy must have had forgotten to set the timer, as this last dance seemed to take longer than the others so I just continued to dance for Dave till the song had ended. The last rimes of "Let me Blow Your Mind" blasted from the speakers as I was kneeling at his feet to get my own taste of him, sucking his shiny cock head right between my lips.

"Whoooo yeah, that's it Maddy...!" Flo cheered. "Blow his mind girl."

But the other guys, who obviously would have loved to have gotten the same longer mouth-watering treat, objected and made me stop. Jimmy indicated that there were still four people with their undies on. It was play time again to finish the game. Leroy's started, followed by Dave and then it was Flo who passed a double three straight to Mike after her first throw. He called, but she had not played a bluff this time. Off came his briefs revealing another nice hard 6" cock with a very distinct mushroom shaped cock head.

"Now there is only three of us left," Lucy smiled looking at him as Mike set up the next round.

"Ha, but not for long," he replied passing the cup after three attempts. "Beat this, four hundred"

Lucy hesitated for a moment, but took her chance and started to roll the dice. Once, twice, three times and she could not keep her poker face to hide her loss.

"You win," she said as she got up and started to strip down her sheer white thong under great cheers from everyone.

As her panties came off, her full puffy mount was completely revealed, with her thick outer labia completely concealing her inner lips. Anthony continued the game after Lucy had sat back down and set up low with 42. Paul followed with a 53 after two throws. This was easy for Margot who came next and who was one of the only two people left still wearing one item of clothing. Sitting there comfortably in her tights, she passed it to Stuart with a 61. Suddenly the game was loaded again and people were getting cautious because none of the following 13 persons were wearing anything.

A dare was certainly to be the outcome of this round. Lorenzo upped the score to 64 after three throws. I would have called for sure, but Pauline took her chance and upped to 100 after two tries. It was like everyone was trying to avoid the inevitable and Adam also continued the game without hesitation and passed two hundred after three attempts. Celeste passed three hundred, George four hundred and Jimmy upped it to five hundred passing the cup to me. In my mind I started to think that they had all set-this up during my last performance, just to get me to do another dare and probably for only that reason I took the cup and rolled.

First throw nothing. Second attempt, double three, which was not enough. Kissing the dice I rolled a third time. Carefully I lifted the cup between my hands to check and passed it to Leroy. Just like the ones that had gone before me I increased it by one hundred and passed a score of six hundred to Leroy. He looked at me and was trying hard to catch a tell tail sign if I was bluffing or not. But I played him like a fool. When he pulled the cup away he was gobbed smacked with the impossible there before his eyes on the table, a double six.

"It's time for us girls to have a little chat now to think of a fitting dare for such a big guy like you," I said.

We huddled together and started chatting what we would want him to do for us. Obviously his large cock was immediately the topic. Lucy was up for it and did not waste any time to tell us how horny she was and ready to find out how good such a big fat cock would feel inside her. Pauline agreed and after Flo told her how good it was to have her pussy stretched by his cock earlier that afternoon, she was quick to suggest that they should dare him to let them all straddle his cock for 2 minutes one after the other. But Margot and Celeste disagreed. Since Margot was married and Celeste had a boyfriend, they both were not keen on cheating on their partners.

"So what do you consider cheating?" Lucy asked.

"Kissing, intercourse," Margot replied.

"What about oral sex?" came from Pauline.

Margot had to think about that for a minute and Celeste was quiet, too, so Pauline continued saying that each of us should give him a BJ for two minutes.

"But that would just be doing him a favor," Celeste explained. "That is hardly a forfeit for losing. If anything he should be giving each one of us oral sex for two minutes"

By the look on her face, she must have surprised herself, agreeing to participate with this. Margot was still not sure about it all and told us that since she was still the only girl left wearing her undies she should pass.

"I could dare him that he needs to get his mouth in action for two minutes on every pussy of all the girls that are completely naked," I suggested. "That way Margot stays out of shot while we get our freak on a bit..."

That seemed to satisfy all of us and so we went back to take our places around the table after which I gave Leroy his dare. The dare was not much of a forfeit for him at all. He was all too keen to get a first taste of our sweet horny pussies and asked us who was to go first. Flo got up almost instantly and went to sit on the edge of the coffee table right in front of him, instructing Leroy to get on his knees as she spread her legs open and leaned back resting on her elbows. He was down in a beat and by the gasp that came from Flo, he had homed in right on the spot.

With Leroy's head stuck between Flo's legs, making her moan aloud, one of the guys mentioned that we had not started timing yet. With probably already close to two minutes gone by, Lorenzo finally gave a sign that he had started the two minute count down. It could not have lasted long enough for Flo; judging from her exciting roars she was in heaven. But even with the little extra time she got, it was not enough to make her orgasm and Leroy adhered reluctantly to the timer when it went off.

With his lips shiny from Flo's pussy he eagerly asked, "Who is next?"

Lucy got to take Flo's place on the table and before Lorenzo had the timer ready again, Leroy was already tugged between her legs. Lucy was sitting right up with her ass closer to the edge of the table and her hands on Leroy's head to push it hard against her pussy. The guys were cheering as Lucy became more and more vocal on how she wanted Leroy to eat her out. A minute had seemed short when I was performing lap dances for the guys, but two minutes did not seem that much longer. Lorenzo's timer went off and Lucy pushed Leroy's head back, after which he looked up at her with great delight.

"Are you not taking those off to get some action?" he asked looking at Margot who was going to be next.

She declined by telling him that he could only wish for getting a taste of her pussy, so little Pauline got to go next and was also moaning with pleasure by the time her two minutes were up. Celeste took her place, getting a good cheer from the guys as her big tits jiggled while she sat back on her elbows on the edge of the table. Besides the obvious excitement from Celeste, who Leroy was quick to attend to with his eager mouth, the guys also were getting pretty aroused. The majority of them could not resist giving their hard throbbing cocks a tug as they watched. Their cocks twitching in their hands as they were watching all the action from Leroy up close. But the time was up again, which meant it was my turn as the last one up.

Since everyone before me had gotten up to sit on the edge of the table, Leroy and the others were quite surprised as I just turned on my knees and stuck my back side into the air towards him with my face down towards the ground. With my legs parted, my pussy was on full display to him and some of the others. As I looked back over my shoulder I saw the excitement growing in his loin. The guys were cheering and one of them reminded him he was only allowed to suck my horny cunt. He positioned himself behind me and soon I felt his breath closing in on my swollen lips. I quivered when his tongue made first contact and its tip slid between my swollen pussy lips to find its way to my clit.

With a long gasp for air I moaned from pleasure while he ran his entire tongue back along my crack and almost right over my ass hole. At that time I had not had much experience with anal play. Maybe just some rubbing or my partner inserting a finger when having intercourse, but feeling a wet tongue just run close to it between my ass cheeks was turning me on immensely. My pussy was squeezing tight as a second time his tongue slid towards my back side, so this time I bucked my hips to lower my ass down towards his tongue and I cried out from ecstasy as I felt the wet soft flesh of his tongue run right over my hole. The guys were getting ecstatic watching and I could feel their eyes on me while Leroy was getting me closer and closer to orgasm.

Yet two minutes were over in a second. When the timer buzzed, Pauline was quick to interrupt Leroy who withdrew his mouth from my longing pussy. Leaving me frustrated on the edge of bliss while she reminded us that there were still two people to get undressed out of their last pieces of clothing. I'm sure her ulterior motives were to get her own hands on Leroy as soon as possible. With a gleaming face from all the pussy he had got to eat, Leroy set up the game for another quick round. As before, the score went right into the double digits, with everyone just accepting the score without hesitation.

Dave, Flo and Mike passed the cup along to the next person, each time increasing it by one or two hundred till it landed with 600 at Lucy. Now surely there was no way that Mike had rolled that score and she could have safely called his bluff to win and ask another dare from the guys, but instead she chose to roll knowing full well she needed a Mexicali to beat it and risk getting a dare herself. How she did it is a miracle, but after her first throw she lifted the cup and down on the table was 21. This meant that Anthony was the unlucky one to lose, which forced him into his birthday suite as well.

Chapter 4, No More Clothes, No More Boundaries

Anthony did not waste any time to get the game going again and set up straight with a one hundred. Paul followed and it was clear they were setting up Margot as he increased to two hundred. Taken by the previous two rounds, Margot was happy to play her game and passed it with three hundred to Stuart, who did not have to think twice to lift the cup. She was the last one to get fully undressed and the guys were rooting for her as she started to remove her tights to reveal she was a true natural blonde with a very nice, light-blonde patch of trimmed bush right above a further clean and smooth shaven pussy with large pink petals protruding from between her outer labia.

"So what do we do now?" she asked innocently looking at us stark naked.

"Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'm dying to get some taste of pussy as well," Mike smiled

"Yeah, Leroy already got lucky to taste almost all of you girls," Anthony added, "Besides; my cock has been aching for some relief too."

"I got an idea," Lucy chimed in.

We all looked at her to learn what she had in mind. "Since that there are only 6 of us against 10 guys, we should play an open game. Every guy will throw the dice only once. The six highest scores will be allowed to pick one of us to receive a 5 minute blowjob. The one with the highest number will have first pick. Afterwards each one of us will roll the dice as well to decide the order in which we can pick out the one to pleasure us."

The guys were all very keen on the idea and already started discussing who should roll first. Margot was the least enthusiastic about the idea, yet she did not make any effort to leave. She sat down between Paul and Stuart again stating that she would only participate in oral sex.

"No kissing or penetration!" She told everyone.

Celeste was not even making any more objections nor did she side with Margot that she was not going to cheat, as she had stated before. Leroy's working on her pussy just earlier must have changed her point of view and I guessed that she was just as eager as all of us to get some cock inside. If it had not been obvious that this was what was bound to happen, it sure must have been clear to her by now as well. There was no denying, staying around meant you were in for some good fun, even for Margot.

After deciding that it was only fair to continue from where the game had come to a stop, with Margot losing, the boys took turns throwing the dice. Stuart started off with a 53, followed by a 51 from Lorenzo. Adam threw a 200 and George a 62. Jimmy was gutted as he threw the lowest possible, a 31. He was for sure out and after Leroy threw a 400, Adam and he were assured of being one of the six lucky ones. It was now depending on Dave, Mike Anthony and Paul to decide who else would get a nice set of lips around his cock.

Dave threw a 42, which also meant that, unless someone would throw the same he would be out as well. Mike got a 61, beating Lorenzo and Stuart, which caused a big "Yeah" from George, whose place for a wet blow job was now secured. Anthony beat all of them with a big roar when the dice came to rest on the table showing a 21. This also meant that Lorenzo was beat and Paul had to roll higher than 53 to get his reward. He blew some luck into the dice, but it was in vein as the dice dropped and ended on 52.

With 21, Anthony was the winner and he was quick to make his choice known. He stood up and walked over to Flo with his hard cock pointing right at her face. The task was clear and she did not hesitate in fulfilling it. With one hand she reached out to grab the base of his swollen cock and followed by moving her lips around his shiny head and started bobbing her head with sloppy sounds over his cock. The guys were cheering and the other five winners also made their pick. Leroy, who was next to me only needed to turn my way to make his known and presented his big black cock right at my mouth. Adam who seemed even thicker yet only about 2/3rds in length compared to Leroy made his way over to Pauline, who like me and Flo also did not waste any time to get into action.

George selected Margot, who slowly seemed to have lowered her inhibitions. While getting hold of his cock with one hand she eagerly started licking up and down along the shaft while pumping it with her hand. Mike got in front of Lucy presenting his rock hard 6" cock and Stuart with his 8" wiener joined Celeste. The remaining four guys were standing around us watching the action and were stroking their cocks in anticipation for more.

While having a hard time accommodating even a ¼ of Leroy's black monster in my mouth, I saw from the corner of my eye how Celeste went down on Stuart and completely swallowed his 8" shlong down her throat. The whole experience must have been as amazing for him as it was for me watching her as he bucked his hips forward with anticipation of her moves up and down the entire length of his shaft. Her saliva draped from the corner of her lips as she gasped for air, with his cock head resting in her open mouth, before taking him in again and letting him shove his long wiener all the way back down her throat.

By nature I'm very competitive with everything and being outdone in performance by someone else just makes me full of envy and I strive to beat them. However much I tried matching her seamless efforts swallowing cock, my gag reflexes kicked in as soon as Leroy's cockhead pressed against the entrance of my throat. Besides that his size was not very suited for an attempt to deep throat, I also had not have had much success with performing this on much smaller and average-sized cocks. Not willing to admit to my defeat I made a mental note that I would have loved to see her try to do the same on Leroy's cock.

Even though I did not have the technique all men desire that a woman masters, Leroy was not complaining about my efforts. With my tongue I made sure to keep a constant stimulation around his cock head while pumping his shaft in the same rhythm, as my mouth slid up and down the top end of his cock. Swirling it along the edge and flicking it across the frenulum at the back. Squeezing his cock as I pumped my hands in upwards motion caused large globs of pre-cum to ooze out on my tongue and run down my throat as I kept trying to take him as deep as I could.

Next to me Flo was working on Anthony's cock, which was about as big as Mike's 6" who was on the other side of me being taken care off by Lucy, only it did not match his in girth. Flo had no problems either sinking her lips all the way down to his balls, which was received with loud moans escaping Anthony's mouth. Lucy on the other hand seemed not even to try and was more into giving Mike a sloppy Blow Job with plenty of saliva running down his shaft to lubricate her pumping hand.

Margot was mostly using her tongue by licking George's cock head and the edge around his shaft. Every now and again she started kissing his cock and licking down his shaft, followed by jerking it in her hand while lifting it up above her face so she could lick the back along the edge of his swollen mushroom head and across the frenulum. She knew this trick to make a guy squirm and ooze with pre-cum well and eagerly licked up the clear juices as it flowed in abundance from the slit of his cockhead down over the shiny purple flesh. Pauline got her normally so proper and neat mouth stuffed by the fat piece of Adam's meat. Her small red lips stretched as she did her best to accommodate his thick cock. It somewhat made me feel better as I was not the only one having a hard time taking in a cock whole.