Air Hostess Swings in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sheer pain that ripped through me as his cock sunk deeper and deeper, causing my eyes to tear up. Yet I was experiencing a pleasure I never had experienced before. Flo got on her knees and started to lick my pussy again, which completely ebbed away the pain and only sheer blissful jolts of pleasure ripped through my body while Leroy guided me up and down on his cock. Soon I begged him to go deeper and harder. Unable to build up to my desires he brought me back to the chair and lowered me to sit on my knees, with his cock still locked inside my ass.

Now at perfect height and with a sturdy chair under me, he could start fucking me harder. Pulling my ass cheeks wide open with his strong hand, he was sinking his full nine inch cock deep into me and then pulled it almost all the way out. Faster and faster he fucked my ass, until I finally could not take any more and collapsed. I had passed out for almost a minute. When I gained consciousness again, Flo was caressing me in the chair. Her fingers trailed along my red hot skin and she was placing kisses in my neck. Leroy was over at the couch and was stroking his still hard cock in front of Margot.

"I think it is time you get some taste of black cock misses," he told her.

"I'm not sucking that filthy cock after you just had it up her ass."

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you sucking it," he replied. "I mean it is time for your pussy to get a taste of black cock."

"I don't think so," she creed as Leroy stepped closer with his shiny thick black cock in his hands.

"Here touch it. Just feel how big and hard it is. I know you've been wondering what it would feel like."

He was right. Margot didn't back away and she reached for his cock. Her tiny hands were barely able to wrap around half of his fat meat, so she enclosed his shaft by adding the other. Leroy let her run her hands along his entire length. Up they went again, closing tight around the back of his cock head to make a large dollop of precum to run out. By instinct she leaned forward to lick it up with her tongue, which was a sign Leroy had been hoping for. He knew she was going to break any moment now.

"You did not want a taste you said right?" He asked while thrusting his cock back and forth in her hands like he would be fucking her pussy.

Each time she lowered her head to his cock head to lick it some more and her desires were taking hold of her. She lifted her legs up, pulling her knees to her neck, with them spread apart.

"You better put that in me quickly, before I change my mind," she pleaded.

Leroy did not have to be told twice and aimed his cock head at her longing pussy. Margot cried from pleasure as he sunk his cock into her tight pussy. He knew he had to be careful not to force it in too far and after 6 inches had disappeared he pulled back out. Her inner lips sealed like a vice around his cock as he withdrew his cock and they completely disappeared as he drove back in. Margot was in seventh heaven with her pussy being stretched to the max by his black shaft and she coaxed him for more.

"Ohhhhh fuck, I can't believe I'm letting myself get fucked by a big black cock," she exclaimed. "Fuck! If Mathieu ever finds out I'm dead. Ahhhhhh that feels so good. Yessss deeper"

Leroy build up pace and drove deeper and deeper till she as well was fully accustomed to his entire length. That is when he started pounding her harder and harder till Margot wailed out loud from cumming intensely. George and Paul had since swapped places, with Paul now thrusting his cock between the melons of Celeste and George fucking her fiercely. Celeste was in the thrills of her own orgasm when Paul started shooting ropes of cum from between her tits right across her face. After he was spent, George stepped up to push his cock between her tits again and followed by cumming all over them as well. Flo could not resist a good serving of cum and left my side to kneel at the table to start kissing Celeste and to collect some of the sticky goo in the process.

Lucy got her hands on Leroy and was with her back on the couch and her ass raised up on the arm rest. Leroy held on to her legs as she got a good pounding from him as well. Rubbing her own clit to heighten her pleasure she soon was cumming over his cock, squirting clear jets of liquid as he pulled out of her. Lorenzo had taken a spot on the couch and had got Pauline to take his cock up her ass. Jimmy knelt in between her legs and guided his dick into her pussy and they started drilling her from both ends. She had worked them pretty good already with her hands and mouth and they were on the edge of cumming pretty fast. Jimmy pulled out and aimed his cock at her tits as he started to erupt for the second time. Lorenzo drove his cock a few more times into her tight ass till he tensed up and unloaded his second load of semen into her ass.

Leroy had gotten behind Celeste who was still lying full on display on the coffee table covered in cum. He pushed her legs up and wide and drove his cock into her pussy. He emptied her lungs with one single thrust as he drove all the way into her, leaving her gasping for air as he pulled back. But only for a brief moment before he pushed back into her and started to pick up the pace with each thrust. Celeste was wailing and moaning to the rhythm of his pounding and her heavy tits joggled around in the same rhythm as well while he pushed in harder and harder.

Yes, he had cum earlier this afternoon and a second time later as well after pounding Pauline for an eternity, but the stamina of this guy was astonishing. Still Celeste was hanging on for dear life and had her own sights set to make him cum. She played with her tits and urged him on to fuck her harder. Telling him she wanted to lick his cum from her tits, while bringing one of her nipples to her own mouth. It did have the desired effect and Leroy was starting to breathe harder and harder while Celeste continued to talk dirty to him and told him she wanted to see his black cock erupt between her pale white melons.

Leroy pulled out and stepped over her to push his cock between her tits. Celeste enclosed it by pushing her breast together around his shaft as he started thrusting, like he had been thrusting her cunt. Within a few seconds he exploded. By the amount of cum bursting from his cock, you would not have thought he had already unloaded twice. 6 large ropes of cum flew across her face and into her blonde hair, with a final four spurts hitting her chin and covering her neck. Flo was still sitting next to her and started licking and kissing her all over to get some of the thick semen into her mouth. If any woman loves cum, it for sure was Flo.

Stuart, Mike and Dave were fully hard again and were eager to give Flo some extra servings. She also got her taste of triple penetration, with Dave underneath her fucking her pussy and Mike taking her ass from behind. Stuart got in front of her and started to fuck her eager mouth with that long wiener of his. Flo had no trouble deep throating his thin long prick and he loved every moment of it. Adam had regained full strength as well and got Pauline to straddle him in reverse cowboy. Anthony was being encouraged fiercely by Lucy and Margot was eagerly sucking George and Paul.

It wasn't long before Lorenzo and Jimmy wanted to get back into action as well. Still sore from Leroy's fucking I agreed to suck them both and get them ready for fucking some pussy later. Stuart, Mike and Dave rotated position fucking all Flo's holes and giving her one shattering orgasm after the other. I was amazed how much she could take and managed to get all three of them off again. Each one of them ended up filling her ass with cum taking her from behind one at the time. Adam had changed position with Pauline to doggy and came hard inside her pussy pounding her from behind. I was surprised to see that Margot had allowed more cocks to take her pussy.

First it was George to pound her while she sucked on Paul's cock. Till she made George pull out as he was close to cum and got Paul to take his place. She took George into her mouth and started bobbing her head, sucking with great effort on his cock. George was playing with her cone-shaped breast and elongated nipples, which seemed to have set off a fire of pleasure within her. She was squirming all over Paul's cock and could barely contain George in her mouth as she moaned with pleasure. She was taken by surprise as George started erupting in her mouth and she let his seed leak out from her lips down over his cock and onto her tits. Paul was ready again too and before she realized it he started erupting deep inside her pussy.

"Ohhh my god nooo... Don't cum inside, I'm not on any birth control..." She shrieked as Paul emptied his balls.

He smiled just sheepishly for a minute before telling her not to worry as he had had a vasectomy two years before. Somewhat relieved you could still see her shock and disbelieve that she had allowed three strangers cocks to fuck her. Flo had come to my side to help me with Lorenzo and Jimmy, taking turns sucking and jerking them off, coaxing them on for more cum. That is what we got with first Jimmy claiming our mouths and shooting his cum down our throats, followed by Lorenzo who got us to double team on his cock on either side till he stared blasting off.

Most of the guys were all spend, just Leroy had had long enough of a break to get his 9" flag pole fully erect again. I told you about his stamina. He was directing all of us to get onto the couch on our knees so he could fuck us one after the other. Since Flo had not gotten any of his cock this evening yet was up first. Margot might not have been keen on the idea of cheating, but she could not resist another chance of getting fucked by his wonderful cock again and also complied with his wishes. We were all playing with ourselves to keep our pussies wet while Leroy started pounding Flo's pussy.

Leroy only took a few plunges into her pussy before moving on to Margot. She screamed from pleasure as he penetrated her from behind and drove in deep. Again a few stabs and he moved on to Lucy. Her head sunk into the pillows he grabbed her ass and guided his cock in between the thick folds of her pussy. Her cries were muffled by the pillows as he pounded in and out a few times. I was up next and braced myself for his cock to enter me. He teased me first just how I liked it, with his entire length gliding past my pussy. He re-positioned himself and then I felt his cock head splitting open my pussy lips and sliding into me. However sore I was, feeling my pussy stretched around his shaft was just the most amazing sensation. He drove in more with ease, but made sure to push in deep, all the way to his balls.

Celeste was next and she was looking over her shoulder begging him with her eyes to fuck her good. He did not need any persuading and drove his slick cock deep into her. He pounded her pussy for almost a minute before moving on to Pauline. She got her second share of black cock and was thrilling with excitement as he penetrated her tight pussy again. Leroy fucked us like that for 6 rounds or so, letting us linger on the brink of orgasm as we played with ourselves while awaiting our turn to get nailed by his cock again. After the sixth time, we heard a sudden yelp coming from Flo and we watched as he drove his cock into her ass. She exhaled into the pillows of the couch as he drove in deep and started pounding her ass harder and harder. Margot looked on with fear as he pulled out and took his place behind her.

"No, please not my ass," She whimpered but did not put up much of a struggle as Leroy slowly pushed his thick cock head into her anal cavity.

It must have been her first anal experience as her face grimaced from the pain of his large invading cock. She pleaded no, but without any efforts from Leroy she stirred her ass back and forth, slowly taking him in deeper and deeper. When he was about halfway in he took over and pressed her ass cheeks apart with his hands and pulled out almost completely.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes that feels amazing. Again please," she now begged.

He pushed back in and pretty soon, he was ramming her ass just like he had been doing with Flo. Lucy followed and knew exactly what was coming to her. With her hands on her ass cheeks she pushed her puckered hole up in the air for Leroy to take and he did so almost effortlessly. Lucy was moaning with pleasure and begging him not to stop as he pulled back out to take mine again. The excitement was just making me insane with desire and I was longing to cum hard. The brief minute of his cock rammed up my ass was too short to get me close and I continued pleasuring myself while Celeste was now being taken by him. Pauline followed and when he had entered her completely she did thrive with a shaking hard orgasm.

A second round of ass fucking followed, this time harder and longer. I was almost there and so were the others I was sure. With the third round he kept pounding till each of us came. Flo collapsed after her shattering Orgasm and Margot was moaning loudly as she seemed to cum forever, her body trembling as she curled up on the couch. Lucy was next and also yelped from pleasure as the hard deep long thrust of Leroy's cock in her ass send her over the edge. Having been so close on the edge for all that time, Leroy got me off to a massive big orgasm after pinning my ass with his cock for the third time while I started quivering and jolting all over. Celeste came hard too and Pauline got a second orgasm with her ass on his cock.

Leroy told us to get ready and drop to our knees to take his cum. What we hadn't noticed was that all of the other guys had managed to get hard over the time Leroy had taken in fucking us like crazy and they all were stroking their dick vigorously as we got down onto our knees. Six women fucked senseless surrounded by ten guys all ready to cum. I'm sure we made their dreams come true that night, but many of our own deepest and filthiest fantasies had been fulfilled as well. What better way to thank such wonderful cocks that fucked us into seventh heaven multiple times, than to show your appreciation by taking their cum. Flo was one for sure not to mind another load and we pretty much all shared the same desire. We were coaxing them all on.

Sucking some of their cocks to entice them some more. Celeste letting them take turns to fuck her tits again and she even attempted to deep throat Leroy, which she also failed at. Jimmy went off first with Pauline and Lucy huddled around his cock. He did not have much left to give, but they eagerly took the small serving of his goo. George was standing in front of me and Flo when he started to cum. A few blasts leaped though the air to land on our tits. Adam was near Margot and Celeste and he chose to cum on Margot's tits instead of on Celeste's huge melons. Lorenzo was next to him and he made up for it by squirting a few streaks of cum across her ample chest.

Stuart was being sucked by Pauline when he started cumming. He pulled out to shoot some small jets of cum on her face. Flo turned to her to kiss the short haired girl and collect some of his spunk. Paul and Anthony almost erupted simultaneously with Lucy knelt at their feet. One aimed at her tits and the other at her wide open awaiting mouth. There were just a few small volleys of cum, but enough to paint her tongue white and cover one of her nipples with sticky white cream. Eagerly she swallowed it down while we looked around to see who was left.

Mike leaned into Margot to get her to suck his cock. When she did let him slide his cock between her lips he pushed in deep and started to cum instantly, forcing her to swallow his cum. For sure this was a night of many firsts for her as well. Dave was ready to pop and got Celeste to wrap her tits around his cock. She jolted them up and down along his cock just a few more times before he came. Surprisingly, after having cum three times already that night, he still had a massive firehose. One forceful blast soared right up through the air from between her tits and hit her right under her nose. Her lips and chin were dripping with cum after he was finished.

Leroy was the last one and he got us all around his massive prick while he jerked it rapidly. We took turns licking and sucking him, till he pulled back and started cumming. He had a large blast of cum ready for all of us, aiming his cock around, following the circle we had made around him. After depositing six ropes of cum between us, Flo claimed her prize and sucked his cock head to collect the last few squirts of cum. We were all still in ecstasy and pretty sedated by all the booze we had drunk. Some of us were on a flight the next day and the F1 team was to depart as well. After we had cleaned ourselves up half decently, we got most of our clothes back on, said our goodbyes and found the way back to our own rooms.

Flo and I had another day to recuperate and we had a lot to talk about. One, what do you do to get rid of a very sore asshole. I was afraid I would not be able to poop for a week. Well it ended up being three days, but it was still pretty scary stuff at the time and all new to me. Subsequently, I attended many more crew parties. None were as crazy and raunchy as this one and I was never again involved in a sex party with more than six people. So my first experience was a pretty amazing one. I hope you liked it. Check back soon for more tales of my indulgent life style as an air hostess.