Air Hostess Swings in South Africa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her third attempt she passed the cup to Adam and told him very nervously and with great uncertainty, "Four hundred."

It was no surprise that Adam called her and that she lost. What was however a big surprise to us all was that when she slipped the straps of her dress down over her shoulders to let the light material fall in a little puddle around her ankles, she was standing completely naked. Out of all nights, she had chosen this one to go commando and suddenly it all became clear why she had not been very keen on the idea of our little strip game. But all that coyness had been whizzed away by all the excitement. The guys were all cheering and yelling as she took a little spun.

"I guess I'm out of the game now," she said while squatting down to collect her clothes.

Her clean-shaven pussy was wide open for everyone to see with her in this position, and while all the guys were having a good stare, it was Leroy who was quick to respond.

"Not if you don't want to," he replied with a wicked sparkle in his eye. "I'm sure we can think of another forfeit if you lose again."

"Like what?" Celeste questioned.

"Well if a girl has lost all her clothes and loses again, the guys can decide on a dare for her," Leroy explained.

"And the same counts for you guys I guess when we get all of you stark naked?" Flo added. "If a guy has lost all his clothes and loses again, we can think of a dare."

Some of the men and women were looking surprised at what was being suggested, which quite obviously would involve some sexual acts.

"I'm game," I proclaimed self-assured, since by then I was dying to get some cock.

"Me too," Flo added.

Leroy followed suit, so did Dave and Mike.

"What the heck, I only lost twice so far," Pauline laughed and went to sit back down on the floor.

Lucy, who still was wearing her top, panties and most likely a bra too, agreed to the new terms as well. With four girls in, Anthony, Stuart, Adam and Jimmy quickly jumped aboard and after a bit of persuasion from us Margot and Celeste agreed to join in also, only with the assurance they would not have to do something if they did not want to.

Leroy, who obviously had planned this out, told them, "OK, if you don't want to accept the dare if you have lost, you can always pick up your clothes and leave the party."

With that escape clause, Paul, Lorenzo and George also decided to play along and it was Adam who was ready to start the next round. Suddenly everyone seemed cautious and the stakes were starting slow by passing single-digit scores from one to the other. I was the fifth one to roll and only had to beat a 61. Passing 64 to Leroy, he was the first to call double digits with a 200. Not willing to take a gamble and lose his last piece of clothing, Dave called him and surprisingly won. The women were rewarded with Leroy being the first guy to lose his undies and all our eyes were on him as he stood up to pull them down.

"Fuck me, look at that thing!" Lucy echoed through the room as we all watched in amaze.

He was the least bashful about getting naked in front of nine other guys but with a cock like his he had nothing to be embarrassed about. I was sure that even the more timid Margot and Celeste were feeling as excited as I was after they got their first eyeful of Leroy's magnificent cock. They both could not keep their eyes of it as Dave continued the game. Finally it was Lucy's turn to shed her top after she lost her bluff. Her bra matched the sheer material of her thong and her dark engorged nipples were clearly visible.

Anthony set up with a low score and again the score creeped up slowly till Lorenzo announced he had 300 when passing the cup to Pauline. Was she about to lose again and be given a dare from the guys? You could see the turmoil on her face as she was weighing between calling and rolling the dice herself. She looked at Lorenzo, trying to read if it was a bluff. He had only rolled twice and had needed a higher score than 63. She grabbed the cup with the dice to take her chances in her own hand. Rolling once, twice and then finally for a last time.

"Mexicali," she almost like whispered to Adam.

"You know I have to call you since that score can't be beaten," he said.

"That you must indeed," she replied with a big grin.

That seemingly told Adam enough and without looking under the cup he stood up to pull down his trunks. A thick circumcised cock sprang out. Though perhaps only 5 1/2 inches or so, it was at least as thick or if not thicker than Leroy's. Sitting back down next to Pauline he picked up the cup and dice to start the next round. Pauline's real score was never revealed, well not until after the party. Let's just say that her impeccable act of bluff had played off well. After Adam, Celeste took her turn and was happy with a low 43 to beat the 31 of Adam. I could see George and Jimmy were whispering something and I could tell they were teaming up against me again. George announced a 61 and Jimmy took the dice to roll only once, calling 65 before passing it to me.

Normally I would have taken the gamble to roll three times to try to get a double, but I was sure that is exactly what they wanted. So I pulled the cup and revealed a mere 32. There were now three guys fully naked and another nice hard cock to ogle at. Now I could set up and if I had some luck would be able to set off high. Lucky I had called Jimmy's bluff, since with the three next throws I only managed to get a 51 as my highest score. Leroy could easily beat that and also Dave passed with the score still only being 61. Flo took her chances, but seemingly also had a hard time hitting the higher numbers.

"Sixty-three," she announced passing the cup to Mike, who on his turn also called this pathetic score.

He was right to do so as Flo only had a 43 under the cup and she had to shed her bra. Cheers followed from the guys and even louder roars came when Mike passed the cup to Lucy announcing Mexicali. Lucy did call and pull the cup, but indeed Mike had been lucky. She also lost her bra and everybody was now either naked or left with one item of clothing. Lucy rolled to set up the next game and again started low till finally Lorenzo proclaimed another 300. Pauline called him this time though and was somewhat relieved to find she had been right reading his bluff. Things started to pick up and the dice made its way to me with a score of 100 from Jimmy to beat. Since I had not spotted him collaborating with George this time I trusted his call and took my chances rolling. But the dice were not in my favor and I could just not get a double.

"Four-hundred," I told Leroy, passing the cup to him trying my best not to show any emotion.

It was a futile attempt and he called my bluff with a big grin on his face. Knowing I had lost I stood up to remove my last item of clothing. The guys gave a massive cheer as I bend over at the waist to pull my lace hipsters down my legs. Leroy set up the game quickly again in an attempt to get us naked as fast as possible. Dave followed; he passed a low double digit score to Flo. She took her turn and passed a 300 to Mike after two throws. He called and she lost, leaving her also performing a little show to remove her panties. The next round Margot passed a high score to Stuart, who called her but lost. He also stripped out of his jockeys and sported a nice long shlong. It was not very thick; it was more like an eight-inch wiener.

Coming up for the next round were Lorenzo, Pauline and Adam, who had already lost all their clothes too, followed by Celeste and George who still had their knickers on. George ended up losing after calling a 200 from Celeste, which she had indeed managed to roll on her third and last attempt. His hard cock also stood out proudly as he sat back down completely naked next to Celeste, who had a good glance down at his average but very nice veiny shaft. Next it was Dave's turn to also get out of his last piece of clothing and treat us to another nice piece of male meat. He got the game off to a good start again with Flo easily beating his low score to avoid a dare from the guys as forfeit. Mike, Lucy and Anthony, who were still in their undies, escaped from getting completely naked, but Margot called Paul's double 5 and won.

Chapter 3, First Dares

That were four guys losing in a row and our luck was bound to turn any minute. With only Lucy, Margot and Celeste still wearing one item of clothing, this also meant that one of us would most likely get the first dare. On the other hand, eight out of the ten guys were also completely naked which could have kept the luck on our side. The thrill and excitement was rising within everybody as Margot set up the game again with a 62. The following four contenders were all naked, with Pauline being the third one in line. Stuart confidently passed a 100 to Lorenzo after his second attempt and Lorenzo took it and rolled three times to finally pass a 300 to Pauline.

Again she was in turmoil and needed to choose if she should call a possible bluff or take her chances with three attempts to roll a better score than double three. She knew her earlier trick of passing a fake bluff of 21 to Adam would not go down a second time, but still she decided to roll the dice. After her third attempt, she did not even try to bluff her way out and just dropped the cup showing a four and a two. This was only the third time she lost and since she had only been wearing two items of clothing from the start of the game it was a surprise that she had managed to get this far. If she had chosen a different wardrobe like Flo had, she would still have had four items of clothing on, but something about her struck me that she had not chosen to go commando that night without ulterior motives.

She sat back leaning with her elbows behind her on the carpet and coyly looked at Adam asking, "So what is the dare going to be?"

The guys huddled together to collaborate on what they were going to ask from Pauline, which was also the first chance for us to have a little girl talk.

"Are you really going through with this?" Margot asked in amazement.

"Hell yeah..!" Pauline uttered, "Did you not see all those horny looking guys out there?"

"But you have no idea what they might ask of you," Celeste opposed.

"Whatever it is, eight out of ten guys are also completely naked, so I'm certain we get our chance to have some fun with them soon, too," Flo said.

"What kind do you have in mind?" said Lucy with a wicked smile.

"Well I would love to get my hands on that big black cock again," she kind of flipped out by mistake.

"Again..?" Pauline asked with her mouth open. "You've had your hands on that thing already?"

"Yeah, we both have," I chirped in, "and not just our hands."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but that makes me one jealous bitch," Pauline confessed. "If there is anything I would like to gain tonight is to find out just how good it would be to have my horny little cunt get stuffed with a big black cock."

We were all a bit taken back by this proclamation coming from the all so innocent and proper Pauline, but could not get into the nitty gritty details of her secret desires for black cocks as we were interrupted by the guys who had made their minds up for her dare.

"Pauline, should you accept our dare," Adam formally started, "you need to masturbate for 5 minutes and show us how you like to play with your pussy."

"You may decline, but that will mean that you can no longer play and have to leave this room," Leroy added.

"I accept," Pauline answered with a smile.

We all took our places around the table again and Pauline sat back down on the fluffy carpet between Lorenzo and Adam. Stuart adjusted his chair so he could have a better look and the guys on the couch eagerly scooted up forward to watch, as Pauline leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs slightly apart. Leroy had set the timer on his fancy watch and gave a sign it was running. Looking at her spectators, Pauline started by slowly wetting two of her fingers in her mouth, just like she would be sucking a nice cock. She brought her slick digits to her clean-shaven mound and gently rubbed along her outer lips and across the small petals of her inner folds, which were protruding from between them.

She stuck her fingers back in her mouth for some more lubrication before running them back along her pussy with slightly more pressure. The guys were urging her to show more, but Pauline just sat back with her eyes closed, taking her time teasing her cunt. With her lips slowly parting under the pressure of her fingers they did not need any more lubrication as her inner lips were glistening with their own nectar. Up and down they went carving her lips further open and suddenly she let out a loud sigh as her fingers ran across the top and grazed her clit. She slid her two fingers in deeper for a moment and the guys were cajoling her, watching her like this.

Some of the guys had taken matters in their own hands as well and were jerking their rods as they watched. Pauline rubbed her fingers back up over her clit again, at which point she decided to lie down completely with her hand still between her legs. She opened herself more by pulling her feet towards her ass and bending her knees. Cocks were being stroked in matching rhythm of her fingers which were working vigorously on her pussy, alternating by fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit. Just as her breathing increased rapidly and she moaned heavily each time she exhaled, the timer went off. Like on cue, she crossed her legs and pulled her hand from between them.

Sitting back up she brought them to her lips to taste her own juices and with a cheeky smile said, "End of the show guys... For now."

For the audience it was just as breath-taking as it had been for her. Roars and applause of appreciation were shared from both the men and the women. Still a bit taken aback by what was going on, Adam continued the game and either by luck or just by sheer expectation and desire for more of that action, the game suddenly quadrupled in speed. He took two attempts throwing the dice before passing a double four to Celeste. She pulled the cup up without thinking and found the matching dice.

She made a little show of removing her lace French-cut nickers, her last item of clothing then quickly continued the game. Following her, George beat her score with a 62. Jimmy followed and pushed it to two hundred. I could have called, but the stakes of needing to perform a dare were high and seeing him look at me with a broad smile it made me doubt if it was a bluff or not. I decided to make my own luck and started throwing. At the third attempt I still had nothing and gave my best efforts bluffing while passing the cup to Leroy announcing a double four. He was having none of it and called on me to prove I had indeed been lying.

"Since I won, I guess I should give you a dare," he smiled, "don't you agree guys?"

None of them were objecting and even my fellow crew members did not make any complaints. Leroy thought for a minute and then told me that my dare would be to give all the guys a lap dance for one minute. I agreed, but told them that like a proper lap dance the guys were not allowed to touch.

"Let me start with you then, shall I?" I suggested towards Mike while getting up.

He was seated at the head of the table on a chair, which he had pulled up from the desk at the beginning of the game, providing the perfect height for me to perform a lap dance. He was also one of the two remaining guys who still had his briefs on. Off course the guys were cheering again as Stuart asked to hold off for one more minute so he could connect his phone to play some enticing music. Out blasted 'Lady Marmalade' from the speakers and Leroy gave the start sign with his timer. Swaying my hips on the rhythm of the song I moved close to him and let my hands run on the side of my body and cupped my boobs in both hands. I leaned forward to bring them closer to the wide grin that was on his face and then allowing my hands run over his thighs while I squatted down.

My head was between his legs looking up at him and I mimicked the words of the song, "Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?"

That is when the timer went off. While the music continued to play I leaned in and gave a little kiss on the tip of his big hard cock which was throbbing under the soft material of his boxers. I got up out of his way and instructed Anthony to take his place. He did not need to be told twice and he quickly got up from the couch. He also was still wearing his shorts and his hard on was swaying side to side underneath it as he sat down on the chair. Leroy asked if I was ready and gave the go sign again. When trying to perform a sexy lap dance, a minute all of a sudden seems very short.

Right from the start I went all in and treated Anthony by straddling his lap with one leg either side. Moving my upper body, I rocked my breasts right in front of his nose and then pushed them into his bare chest. He tried to grab my ass, but I immediately pushed his hands back to his side. This time I had enough time to whisper the same words of the song into his ear while grinding my pussy over the bulge under his boxers. And it was time again.

Paul followed, and was the first guy to receive a lap dance fully naked. The whole idea was turning me on immensely, yet I started off with caution, just moving with the music in front of him. I turned back to him and with my legs slightly parted I bent completely over at the hip to give him a clear view just how wet my pussy was. Since he was seated at the end of the table near the wall, only he could see. Just as the song was nearing its end, the timer went off again.

Stuart got the next song ready for his own lap dance and as he sat down with his long wiener dangling between his legs, Beyoncé's 'Naughty Girl' stared to play. His was literally a lap dance with me grinding my ass on his lap with my back to him. His slim long dick sprang to life pressing between my ass cheeks as I slid back and forth. Like for me, I bet a minute was way too short for him as well, but luckily for me Lorenzo was already set to take his turn after the timer went off. He was the shortest of the bunch, but was very fit and had a nice sized 6" cock which was standing right up. I did not even wait for the start sign from Leroy and directly stood over his lap to start my teasing dance for him. Grinding my hips just inches away from his cock, and letting my hands work over my tits. Pushing my body forward I pressed his cock between our bodies and moved up and down with short moves causing his pre-cum to ooze out against my pelvis.

Just then the minute was up again and Adam got up to take his place. The girth of his thick cock looked even more impressive now that I got to see it up close. It was definitely over 2" thick and rock hard. I decided to give him the same treat as Stuart, lowering my ass down onto his lap and grinding on the rhythm of the music. Feeling his thick shaft push my ass cheeks apart and before the minute was up, I even slid back far enough to let my moist pussy lips brush across its thick mushroom head.

The music had ended as well and while Stuart was getting another song ready, George was getting on the chair in front of me. His 6" circumcised cock was standing up against his belly and precum was running down his veiny shaft. If I could have changed the dare I would have chosen to suck his lovely cock. Stuart had chosen the perfect song to match my lewd thoughts, as the beat kicked in, playing Eve's 'Let Me Blow Your mind'. That was exactly what I was going to do. Licking my lips I knelt down slowly on the beat of the music and let my hands run up his legs to part them. I used my fingers to pretend sucking a cock as I moved in towards his throbbing member. I removed them from my lips and made kisses up along his thigh, first his left, followed by the right. The timer buzzed as my lips were ever so close to his cock and I couldn't resist giving a quick final lick along his shaft.