All Comments on 'Airport Adventure'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope hubby gets his own little adventure someday while wifey is left clueless about it. Why are the husbands always the spouse being cheated on and never finding out ? Must be a wife thing to cheat !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Just nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another slut wife getting away with cucking her husband. I guess it must happen all the time. If she really felt guilty then she should give her hubby a free pass on any woman he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Airport sex shop??? I fly all over the world and have yet to see an airport sex shop. How old are you, 15?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@anonymous

"Hope hubby gets his own little adventure someday while wifey is left clueless about it. Why are the husbands always the spouse being cheated on and never finding out ? Must be a wife thing to cheat !"

Well, it's called "Loving Wives", not "Loving Husbands".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

even with a condom what she did could give her an STD like herpes. If she does "love" her husband she will fake some yeast infection of something to withhold sex until her tests come back. At least save him that humiliation.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. Akin to the "Zipless Fuck"

Short, sweet & Sexy!

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 3 years agoAuthor

Replying to the comment “Airport sex shop??? I fly all over the world and have yet to see an airport sex shop. How old are you, 15?“ the sex shop is modelled on the Beate Uhse sex shop under Terminal 1 of Frankfurt am Main Airport which over the years I regularly visited on my business trips to Frankfurt Airport conference centre and other locations in Germany.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMFAO.

Yeah at no point was this good, even if your spelling was decent.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years ago

I can't imagine any kind of airport that has a sex shop operating there. Other then that, it was a great story, I just wish it was a bit longer.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Not even a point of interest in this bad story...Her husband could never find out, but she would remember every single day of her life as soon as she looked herself in a mirror...So a very deserved 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexual magnetism, sure, happens all the time. Keep the tissues next to your keyboard, and maybe get to know some real human beings?

And thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whores are everywhere, and their stories are getting more boring every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Martian slut-ray at work again... hubby gets crabs and goes fishing in a new hole

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAY2 months ago

a woman on the prowl how fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!