Airport Pickup: First Class Service

Story Info
A man is picked up at the airport by his lover.
1.3k words
4.11
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm exhausted. It's been a long day full of meetings and rough flights but as I walk through the terminal, seeing you standing there in a curve hugging little black dress, wearing those patent leather stilettos, holding a sign with my name on it; I can't stop smiling. I'm sure all of the people who walked past you before I arrived wish their name was Mr. Blackwood, because they are all breaking their necks to savour their glimpses at perfection.

As soon as you see me, you set off sprinting towards me with such speed that I barely have time to react as you jump into my arms, nearly knocking me off my feet. I hold your body safely in my embrace as we make out in the middle of the airport like two desperate teenagers. Time has stopped and I can feel the stress melt away as we reconnect. When I finally let you go, we proceed to the limo waiting for us outside.

You offer to make me more comfortable as soon as my back hits the lush leather seat of this elegant automobile, instinctively reaching for my belt buckle. I catch the driver glimpsing back at us through the mirror but when my eyes connect with his, he quickly refocuses and the car departs towards our destination. You settle between my legs after removing my trousers and quickly begin your worship of my already swollen cock.

Within minutes I am dripping pre-cum as you bathe my shaft with your tongue and occasionally kiss around the head of my now raging cock. An involuntary grunt escapes me as you engulf the top half of my dick, reminding me exactly why you are my favorite little cock sucker. I love the way you know how to find every sensitive spot to drive me wild and make me moan. I love the way you vary your pace and pressure to keep me right on the edge of climax. Just when I don't think I can take it anymore and I can feel my swollen balls aching for a release, the car comes to an abrupt halt as we have reached our destination and so do you. I am left with my flailing hard-on bouncing desperately as you hand me my trousers and tell me to hurry up so that we can finish this inside.

Wasting no time I hastily put on my pants and I again catch the driver taking a peek as he holds the door for me to exit the vehicle before we head hand in hand towards your front door. The driver closes the car door behind us and fetches my bags from the trunk as we head into the house and you tell me to make myself comfortable in the bedroom. On my side of the bed, I can see a freshly rolled blunt waiting for me to light.

You return just as I have removed the final article of my constricting clothing making myself comfortable and ready to unwind. In your hands you are holding a glass of scotch for me and a glass of wine for yourself. You place the cups down and remove the fitted black dress revealing a lacy set of black lingerie that leaves nothing to the imagination. Your curves are on full display, making my cock twitch again with excitement. After taking two tokes of the thick blunt you have prepared for me, I pass it to you in order to free my hands to finish unwrapping my present. You quickly hit the blunt before putting it in the ashtray since you know you won't be able to concentrate on anything in a second.

As I am peeling back your panties with my teeth, I hear the door open and subsequently close with as quietly as possible in an effort not to disturb us, but I notice that the driver has taken a seat in the far corner of the room and his eyes are focused on our lustful interaction. I ignore his presence as my full attention is trained on you and your reactions to my every touch. Your fragrance is so tempting that I devour your pussy with the primal energy of a starving animal who has finally captured its prey. I lick and suck on your engorged clit until you beg me for my big cock, plead for me to pierce your well primed pussy.

Pushing into you is a bliss that is hard to explain. As your warm, wet lips absorb my throbbing dick the rest of the world loses purpose as my entire being becomes focused on making the most of this feeling. The words and sounds that escape you tell the story of your unbridled joy in this moment as body writhes through pangs of ecstasy. Time has stopped again, and what feels like hours go by as we continue to fuck in every imaginable position. All along the driver remains seated quietly, hardly blinking as if he is afraid that doing so will ruin the mental image he is doing his best to capture.

The bed is soaked, we are both covered in sweat and the room stinks of our lust. My balls are yearning for a release and you can feel it too. "Cum inside me!" you demand desperately as my cock pulses in preparation to plant its seed. "Fill me up like my husband could never do! Fill me up with your fertile seed!"

This pushes me over the edge, making you squeal with passion as I erupt inside you, shooting wave after wave of my spunk, coating your creamy well fucked cunt like no other man in your life could ever dream to. The explosion is so draining that I doze off almost immediately, unable to deliver the multiple rounds of fucking you have come accustomed to.

The sex must have been as draining for you as it was for me because when I wake up hours later, there you are cuddled up next to me. Our clothes have been neatly folded and there is water sitting on the bedside table for us to quench our thirst. I take a drink, but that just reminds me how empty my stomach is, so I get up gently, careful not to wake you. I proceed to the kitchen to check the fridge, but I was surprised to see our driver waiting for me when I entered the room. He mentions that there isn't anything to eat in the fridge but he would be happy to get us something to eat now that I have awoken. I place an order for both of us and he quickly heads off to pick it up, so I make my way back to your room.

As I retake my place in your bed, you stir awake, feeling my body as if you are trying to make sure that this isn't a dream and my chiseled body is indeed the one to your left. Finally, you look up at me with a smile before kissing my "perfect penis". I let you know that we have food on the way and that your cuck is really coming along well.

Who would've thought you two would have made such progress in the past few months but this is truly the path to the greatest joy for you both. He is a natural cuckold and you are the most delectable hotwife I've ever met. I remember how nervous you both were when we first met, but now I have you reaching out to me to set up kinky scenes like this amazing experience. I rest my head against my pillow as you take the space between my legs and begin to suck my cock again thinking to myself that this has to be the best airport pickup anyone has ever had.