Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At night, she knocked on her door to get her package. Petra half-opened the door. When she saw it was Hannah, she opened the door, said "Wait, let me bring your package" and went inside.

Hannah saw the ajar bathroom door. Diego was there and he was naked.

He opened the door for a second and closed it back quickly, after seeing Hannah. In that short period, Hannah saw his junk and turned her head away when he looked at her.

It was not normal, she was right. It was hanging flaccid but it looked big and long. She couldn't see it that clearly but even its shape was different than Garry's. It had a very big, mushroom-like head at the end of a thick shaft. It reminded her a round headed maul. Or she saw it like that.

She felt the same things. Disgust, arousal and other dirty feelings. When Petra brought and gave the package, she looked at her and said "Are you OK?"

"Yes, why?" Hannah's eyes were blank and her face went white.

"You look pale." Petra looked at Hannah some more, then turned her head back to look at the still ajar bathroom door and looked back at Hannah. Hannah was having trouble reading her expressions but she could at least say that it changed when she saw the bathroom door.

Hannah couldn't understand if she understood what happened or not and thanked her before leaving.

She thought about it. It was like vacuum cleaner's pipe. And that mushroom, the head of his thing was humongous. She couldn't figure out how it could fit anywhere. How could it not hurt very much? But it was clear that Petra was happy with it.

That week, she could not avoid it anymore and masturbated thinking about his cock. She tried to attach that cock to Garry but she couldn't. With all his gentle manners and his too civil appearance, it wasn't realistic. She tried to think of some hot guy at work but it wouldn't stick either. It looked like it couldn't belong to someone she would know.

That son of the bitch's face and body were there when she came, fantasizing about his cock penetrating her; and it made her feel uneasy after that. She stayed away from doing that again but her mind wasn't free of that thought.

The next week, when Petra came for cleaning, she looked hyped up; her hair a mess, glowing red cheeks and there was a subtle smile which she was trying to hide. Hannah looked at her curiously but she didn't say anything and entered the house.

Hannah couldn't stop herself this time.

"Really? In the morning?"

Petra smiled shamefully while she was trying to tidy up her hair.

"I told you. His appetite. And yes, especially in the morning. Sometimes it's too much."

"Don't you think about talking to him?"

"I did, he told me that this was my choice. I mean our agreement."

"What's that nonsense? It's his duty to be faithful to you." She hated him even more, remembering Garry. All of them were like that, fucking men!

"You're right but he doesn't listen. The year before, I even once..."

'Now we're talking' thought Hannah. She wanted to leave him but she couldn't.

"You, what? Left him?"

"No, of course not. I wouldn't do that. I want this, I told you. It's just a bit too much for me sometimes."

"So?"

"Forget it."

"Petra, I don't gossip around. You can tell me."

"It's not like that. I mean it's not something to be talked about. I can get in trouble."

"I promise. I won't tell anyone."

'Trouble?' Hannah was curious.

"Let's sit down then." Petra walked and sat on the sofa.

This was the first time they were sitting together. She never would have let her do that if she wasn't that curious.

"Before you bought this condo, I guess two years ago, one of the residents called me to her apartment. She was an instructor at the university I guess."

Hannah could not figure out who she was.

"She told me that she saw my husband in the woods when she was running."

"Oh, was he cheating you?"

"No, not like that. But she told me that he was having a piss behind the trees. I got scared that she was going to reprimand me about him."

Hannah was listening carefully. She was curious.

"But instead, she started talking about his..." She paused "She told me that she saw his..."

Hannah's expression changed. She knew what she saw. But she was even more curious.

"Anyway, to my surprise, she told me things, describing my husband's organ to me, in awe. That made me very nervous."

"That's unacceptable, you're right."

"Then, she took it to another level. She started telling me that she never experienced something like that in her life and asked me what it was like."

"Oh, that's inappropriate!" Hannah loved where this was going. Finally and hopefully, she was going to learn about that mysterious enigma.

"Yes, right? I wanted to tell her the same thing. But she was talking to me as if she was consulting me. I told her that it's not nice to ask such a question. It's was too personal."

'Oh, that sounds familiar, it's good she cannot read my mind' thought Hannah.

"She pleaded me, telling me that it was important for her. She was really curious. She insisted a lot. So, I told her."

Hannah was trying to look cool while thinking 'Told her what? The details!', she was afraid that she wasn't going to hear what she told her.

"And?"

"OK, her expression changed when I was telling her. She..."

Hannah couldn't stand any longer.

"What did you tell her?"

Petra looked at Hannah with questioning eyes. It was obvious that she was judging Hannah.

"Why? Are you curious about that too?"

"I.. I mean..." Hannah knew that whatever she said wouldn't change what Petra thought about her at the moment.

"I guess this is common among rich people."

That was harsh. Hannah deserved it but it wasn't OK for Petra to talk to her like that.

"I'm not anything like her. How can you say that? You were telling me a story and I wanted to know what she heard, I mean what made her expression change like that."

"That's what I mean. You don't feel uncomfortable asking about other people's personal lives. I didn't say that you were wondering how my husband's thing made me feel in me."

Hannah was wondering. Very much. The 'in me' part made Hannah very hot. She fantasized that thing in her too, not long ago.

"Anyway, as I said, her expression changed and she..."

"Oh, Petra. Are you doing this on purpose? Why aren't you telling me what you told her?"

"Hannah, as I said, it's personal. She pleaded me that day and I couldn't say no. That's why I told her." Her tone was a bit bossy and was in form of a reproach.

That made Hannah feel very bad.

While Hannah was thinking about that, Petra said "If you're curious about it, ask me directly."

Of course, she wasn't going to ask her that. Not after what they talked about that woman.

"No, I'm not curious. I guess we made a mistake to have this conversation."

"OK." She stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Hannah regretted saying that because she couldn't hear the rest of the story too. But she didn't like how Petra talked to her and she didn't want such a thing to happen again.

After a few minutes, her curiosity got the better of her, she couldn't help but say "But I interrupted your story, what happened?"

"Never mind."

"Come on Petra, are you angry at me?"

"No. But you said it was a mistake. So..."

"I didn't mean that part, please. Come, let's talk."

Petra looked at her a few seconds and then walked there with an expression as if she was doing her a favor.

"I was telling you that her expression changed. I mean when listening to what I told her. You know, about how I felt when Diego was..."

Hannah hated her at that moment. She made her curious again. It was like she was doing it on purpose.

"...doing what he does. And..."

"Please Petra, I'm curious. Please tell me what it's like?"

This time Petra looked at Hannah a bit angry. She was interrupting her the third time.

"I told you it's personal."

"I know but you also told me to ask directly. Please tell me."

Petra wanted to say something harsh, Hannah knew that. But she changed her mind.

"Since you're pleading..."

Hannah couldn't believe how she put herself in such a position. She couldn't believe how Petra was acting too. It was very wrong and this made her feel bad.

Petra started talking with a very confident expression. As if she was teaching her things.

"What I experience is not only about his very big cock. The way he has me also gives me pleasure. He wants me and takes me. Like a real man should."

The choice of words, the way she was talking was unacceptable. There were no boundaries anymore, she was comfortably using those slang words and adjectives, describing how he took her. And these made Hannah melt inside. It was very wrong but also alluring.

"Are you satisfied or do you need more details?"

'She didn't tell anything?' Hannah thought.

"But what about the..." how could she ask that?

"About what?"

"With your words, 'his very big cock'. How does it feel?"

Hannah had no idea or previous thought about a big cock, she never cared about it.

She was hoping that what she was about to learn wasn't going to make her desire it. It was a subjective perception; some could like it some wouldn't. But it was an exciting subject to talk about, she was already feeling horny.

"Oh, my. You want to know how his cock would make you feel? My husband's?"

"No! Of course not! Any big cock." Hannah wanted to disappear again.

She never heard anyone talk to her like that. And she still was trying to make her talk. She was unsuccessfully trying to ignore how hot her words were and how horny they made her. Hearing her say those, about how her husband's cock would make Hannah feel, she couldn't name or grade the arousal that gave her.

Petra stared at her with unbelieving eyes. According to Hannah, Patra was thinking that it was very inappropriate for a woman. Asking about big cocks, especially her husband's cock. Hannah couldn't have felt more embarrassed.

"If you're that curious, I can tell my own experience. It feels like you're detached from your mind. His cock occupies your insides, touching anything that can create pleasure and then presses on them with full power, in all directions. You feel things in your depths you never felt before. You feel depths you weren't supposed to feel, probably."

Petra paused for a short time to look at Hannah.

It wasn't clear if Petra was enjoying the impact of her words on her or if she was thinking that Hannah was pathetic, trying to hide her lust when listening to her.

"His cock doesn't let you relax. It moves over your nerves, making your insides hug it with all their power and neediness. When it hurts, you want to move away but your pussy doesn't let you. It grips and hugs it, begging for more. You don't want to let it go."

She paused again, she looked like she was observing Hannah, all her expressions, which were constantly changing. It was obvious that Hannah was having trouble to hide how she felt.

"In my case, I mean with Diego, he's also rough and he takes what he wants. In bed, you know who's the alpha."

Hannah saw how Petra paused and stared at her because Hannah probably did something, as a reaction to her pussy's twitching. She looked at her, again with an inexplicable expression.

"When he comes, all you can think becomes how a proud and successful female you are, satisfying a real man like that."

Hannah wasn't aware that her mouth was open when listening to her. Her groin was burning and she was picturing that in her head. Being the leading actress herself, of course.

What she was telling was incredible.

She found everything Petra told alluring and this idea was more than appealing. But when she started to talk about that rough sex part, how he owned her, she knew that she needed something like that. Her last words were much more arousing than what she told about the big cock. She desired to be taken roughly like that. The way Garry never could have done.

"Does that answer your question?" Petra looked too cool and comfortable.

"Y-yes. More than enough."

Petra waited for a short period, watching Hannah try to recover from that mood. Hannah didn't like that, how she was looking at her in that arrogant and condescending way.

"Anyway. That woman's expression changed when I was telling her about how I felt when Diego was fucking me." Her words were getting bolder and bolder each second. Hannah wasn't caring about boundaries that much, not anymore.

"She couldn't get it off her chest at first. She blushed, looked down, then at me. Finally, she held my hand and asked me if I would let her experience 'that' for once."

"WHAT?" Hannah was back in reality "What happened then?"

"I slapped the bitch of course. She kept holding my hand and started kissing my hand. She was begging me. As if we already passed all boundaries, she was acting without shame. She told me she would pay me lots of money."

"I can't believe that. Wow."

"I insulted her, told her to go on the street to find herself someone to fuck her if she needed it that much."

Hannah was agreeing to her words but at the same time she was feeling embarrassed; she was feeling like she was the target of Petra's words. Because she masturbated to something similar to what that slut was begging her for. Also, Petra's constantly changing attitude in the last minutes of this conversation was too disturbing.

"You had to see her. She didn't even care when I called her names like 'cock hungry whore'. She didn't stop begging me. I left her like that."

"It's really incredible. What happened then?"

"I tried to get rid of her but she didn't let it go. She begged me for weeks. Came to my apartment. Bought me presents. More expensive ones than the gift you gave me, the phone."

Hannah's heart jumped "Wait, it's got nothing to do with..." but Petra ignored her and continued.

"She probably had mental problems. One time when I was at her place, she started begging again. I asked her if she didn't have any self-respect. We were sitting, like we are doing right now. She knelt in front of me and held my foot to kiss it. Can you believe that? She even kissed it once before I pushed her away. She was begging, saying something like 'I embarrassed myself already, at least let it be for a reason. Please Petra.'"

"What? I think you're making this part up. Please tell me you made it up."

Petra smiled wickedly this time. Hannah was sure, she was belittling her.

"If that makes you feel bad, I mean picturing one of you begging me and kissing my foot, sure. Why not? I made it up then."

'One of you?' Hannah couldn't count the number of insults she heard that day.

"It was a figure of speech, Petra. And what do you mean by one of..." Petra interrupted her.

"Well, if that's the case, no problem. I didn't make anything up. It's not all. She told me she would do whatever I wanted. Just to try it once."

The story was so incredible that Hannah was leaving all the unresolved issues behind. The insults she had to swallow were piling up.

"Was she that hopeless? I mean ugly?"

"She wasn't ugly. She wasn't very beautiful but definitely not ugly. But I think you're more beautiful than her."

And, another one. 'Thanks for giving me "not ugly"' she ground her teeth.

She stood up, opened the fridge and got a coke for herself and sat back down. Hannah was watching her in disbelief.

"When she was saying things like that, I wanted to make her back off so I stood up, lowered my sweatpants, turned my back to her and told her to kiss my ass. I thought she would finally come to her senses and leave."

"You didn't!"

Petra smiled while drinking her coke "Oh, I did. And she didn't leave. She kissed my ass; can you believe that?"

Hannah couldn't believe that. It made no sense. She thought that she would probably want Petra's husband's dick too but she would never put herself in such a situation. This time she couldn't believe what she just thought. Did she really want 'his' dick? Up to that moment, she was thinking it was the idea of being taken roughly or 'a' big cock what made her horny. 'His dick?'

She cleared her throat and said "I can't believe it, you're right. She has to be mental."

"But then, seeing her like that, I thought that I could use this situation for my benefit."

"What? How?"

"As I said, my Diego is never satisfied. I thought that I could use her time to time to rest a bit. Since he wouldn't be cheating if I brought the whore, I wouldn't feel that bad about it."

She drank from her coke, swallowed it shaking her head. It was apparent that she still couldn't believe that woman and her behaviors.

"Think about it. Another woman is dying to try what I own, humiliating herself to try once. A woman who patronized me all the time. There were lots of ups in that thought. Don't you agree? I would never be jealous of such a needy slut. I loved making her beg to me. I loved to be envied by that rich bitch."

Hannah's mind was split into two. One part was boiling with lust, while the rest of it was trying to process all the hostility towards 'people like Hannah' and the insults directed to her directly or in a hidden way.

"Those are arguable generalizations, in my opinion..."

Petra had no intention to let her talk.

"I told her how much money I wanted, took the money and grabbed her hair to drag her to my apartment."

"What are you saying Petra? Are you serious?"

"Yes. You should have seen her. One of her slippers fell off her foot on the way, she was in panic that someone could see her like that but she still looked eager; more than she was ashamed. When I was home, I threw her on the floor, called my husband and told him that I brought him a whore to fuck. The look on his face was a sight to see, he looked at me with love and fucked her right there looking at me. She was screaming at my feet hugging them, while I was standing in front of that 'doggy', looking in my Diego's eyes." She paused a second, probably hesitating to say that part "Of course I touched myself. This was very arousing."

Hannah was looking at her mouth open, eyes wide. She was hardly breathing. She was speechless. She hoped Petra didn't understand what she was thinking or feeling at that moment.

"We milked that cow for money until her husband had to move for work."

"What? She was married?"

"My Diego finds other men's wives more interesting. He likes to feel superior to their husbands, who show off with their cars and money, talking down to him. We had many arguments in the past years because of that cheating fuck. But when he told me that, when he said that it wasn't just about the women, I was surprised. He wanted to put the upper class on their knees."

Hannah didn't even want to be in the same room with him but what she heard made her want to be on her knees. Maybe even on her knees in front of him. She couldn't believe how she felt.

"What?"

"Yes, can you believe the argument he found to save himself? As if he was a great revolutionist. Saving lower class." She chuckled.

Petra leaned forward and fixed her tan nylon on her foot. It was loosened, it didn't need fixing, it needed replacement.

"But it helped me forgive him, thinking that his kink wasn't completely about the women or how he adored them."

Hannah couldn't talk anymore. She wasn't listening to her much. It was hard for her to cope with her mixed feelings at that time.

"Wait, were you discrete about that? I mean did anyone else know?"

"Are you crazy? They'd fire us if they knew."

Then she stopped and looked at Hannah, squinting her eyes.

"Why did you ask? Do you know someone who's willing to take her place? It's so crazy how those rich bitches want that. Do you know any married neighbor to serve my Diego? Wait! Are you asking because...?" she stopped talking but she already said it with her eyes, looking at Hannah head to toe.