Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Hannah. Tomorrow. Diego..."

Hannah interrupted her. She kneeled down and hugged her legs, startling Petra. She didn't understand what was going on.

"Petra, please come in. Let me serve you something. You weren't coming for so long, please come in..." Petra couldn't believe her eyes seeing her kiss her legs softly. She panicked. She worried that Hannah was falling in love with her. She was worried that she was losing her desire for Diego and this didn't match what she had in mind at the moment. Though, she felt her pussy react to Hannah's actions. She coughed and told Hannah to stop.

Hannah stood on her knees, looking in Petra's eyes, with a feeling even she couldn't name.

"As I was saying, tomorrow, Diego will be in the garden when you return from work. Return early, let's say four o'clock. You will seduce him and make him take you to my place."

Hannah already had an uncontrollable confusion about Petra and she already started to picture herself in her apartment, at her feet and...

"I didn't tell him anything about our conversations. So, you will do everything on your own, do your best to persuade him. You will make him break our agreement. As far as he knows, I'm going cleaning to Alberta's. So, he will think that I won't return until night and that the house will be empty."

Hannah lost her relaxed and dreamy mood. With a pacing heart, she tried to say something "But..."

Hannah still had no idea how to accomplish that. He already didn't care much when she tried to get his attention. Could she directly tell him what she wanted? She couldn't consider how she would feel if he said no. She thought about this many times.

"No buts. And, don't forget to tell him what I told you."

"What?"

"To remind him whose wife you are, and that Garry insulted me."

"What? I can't, how can I..." Petra looked at her, there was something wrong with this picture. She thought that Hannah was acting weird. She wondered if she had second thoughts about Diego.

"Hannah, you know about the other women. He probably will refuse you unless you get him to see it that way. For him, you're not worth making me angry. If you want this, you will. If you don't want it, don't act like that, say it."

Hannah understood what she meant.

"We're not doing this for you. Even you're not doing it for your satisfaction. You're doing this for my satisfaction. I want Diego to fuck your husband's wife. Not you." Petra was really determined on that part. Her anger wasn't fading away.

Hannah's knees got weak and she felt getting wet. She had many thoughts which she had to keep to herself. But she was on board with anything she said. She wanted that this way too.

Petra didn't even wait for a response from Hannah and left.

Hannah thought a lot that night. She even considered to convince herself to call this off or at least delay it for a period.

What she was thinking wasn't about the marriage or Garry. This was against everything that made her who she was. Her personality was unrecognizable even after what she experienced with Petra. She always had a balance in life and she was afraid to ruin it. She had no idea how she would feel if she went down that road. She was worried about what people knew or thought about her. It was about what she thought of herself for all her life.

But.

After those weeks, her normal life seemed too superficial and dull to her. She didn't want peace and order in her life anymore, she wanted thrill, that kind of a thrill. Because she just tasted it and it was making her addicted.

It was hard for her to decide what she wanted the most. It was constantly changing. There was one thing for sure. She finally accepted that her marriage was already over, it would only last as an appearance to her social circles. And, her desires were more important. There was a lot to experience.

First of all, she wanted to be fucked by...

Even she couldn't decide naming her first desire. She was about to finish that thought with 'that big cock'.

But, many alternative descriptions were available; some hotter, some dirtier and some, very very disturbing.

She wanted that big cock, especially of that man, while being roughly fucked by him; and there were more.

She was picturing Petra there as well. She had no intention to be alone with that man. She wanted Petra there. She had many thoughts about her and in all of them Petra was the main actress. She couldn't remember when she planted that seed into her mind. But she clearly remembered how aroused it made her saying that she wanted to do the cleaning that day. It was an incredible feeling to submit to her cleaning lady for the first time. The moment she accepted to be broken by Petra.

She also thought that she could prefer to fuck him without Petra being there if he wasn't such a man. She wasn't sure about that but she was certain that Petra being there was a very hot idea.

It wasn't possible for her to call this thing off. If she felt like she could resist doing one thing, another was appearing instead of it. She wanted many things very much. Was it worth risking her image? Apparently it was, because she almost didn't give a shit about her marriage at that moment, let alone that Garry bastard or his feelings. She just knew standards and lifestyle were important and she had to be careful.

She went to the bathroom and waxed off her whole body, creamed up, did her manicure and pedicure, spread a mask on her face and slept.

She never spent that much time for Garry, not even once. Not even before he cheated on her. And she spent hours just to make sure that her janitor would want, or, to be precise, accept to fuck her.

When going to work, she put on her most expensive and delicate underwear, wore a short cut skirt, a strapless silk blouse, her stockings and heels. She hated herself when she looked at the mirror. She was overdressed for many occasions and this was for that sweaty ogre.

She did her make up and left.

When it was late afternoon, she was fidgeting in her chair, trying to get ready. She was constantly thinking about what to say or do, time to time thinking of changing her mind, quickly finding herself back on track, picturing herself in Petra's little apartment.

When she was parking, she saw him. He looked dirty as he always was, in the same clothes. She looked at the mirror, feeling ashamed, knowing why she was doing all this; was it all just for his cock?

How did he deserve such a woman like Petra? What did he do to deserve Hannah? Nothing. That was the answer and that was why she was having trouble resisting that idea. Because men always flirted with her, most being in upper class.

And this scumbag didn't even care for her. That was why she was going to do her best to convince him to fuck her.

She refreshed her perfume, fixed her blouse and left her car.

Approaching him, her legs felt weak, she was very excited. This could be a scandal if things went wrong. But she was determined, she wanted hi... No! Not him. It. Wanting a cock was less degrading than wanting him, according to her.

"Hi, Diego."

He looked at her, turned back to work but suddenly looked at her again. This time he really liked what he saw. More than the previous time.

"How is it going?"

He shrugged carelessly, looking at her legs.

"It's hot, isn't it? You look sweaty."

He looked at her face. 'His eyes showed a sign of intelligence for the first time' she thought. He probably found it hot when she talked about his sweat.

"So, where's Petra?"

He shrugged again, as if saying 'Who cares'.

She looked around. If Petra hadn't fed her with some rules, she would probably invite him home. But it was time for the impossible part.

"Diego, I don't know if Petra told you, she was very angry at my house the other day."

This time he was listening, for the first time.

"Err. Garry talked to her in an inconsiderate way and she felt insulted."

His eyebrows raised, then one returned to its place, he was angry.

"I felt so bad, I apologized to her but she didn't accept. She was very angry."

He waited for her to continue, impatiently.

"I..."

He was getting distracted; he was looking at her breasts this time.

"She was talking about revenge."

She was changing her position, moving her legs, resting on one while moving the other.

"I'd do anything, to make her feel better." She thought of something new to say "And, you're very strong, I don't want you to hurt him, I know you can if you get angry, so..." She blushed, couldn't continue.

This time Diego was looking at her as he was saying 'he should have thought it before he did that' or something like that. He stood there as if he was a very important man, listening to her pleas. And checking her out constantly.

"So, I thought, instead of hurting him, I could, if you..." How could she say more than that? It wasn't possible. She was biting her lip, playing with her hair, it was impossible for him to understand what she was offering.

First his eyes got locked at hers. He was trying to understand if she was saying what he thought. Was she offering herself to him, just to spare his husband from getting beaten? When he noticed how she was blushing and fidgeting there, it had to be true.

This time he looked around. Then he looked at her. He didn't look comfortable.

"Are you implying things to me?"

Her face was already turning purple, she was sweating. She wanted to act stupid but this was the right moment, she wouldn't find a better chance, she had to see this through. Her pussy was already burning with desire.

"Yes, Diego" biting one side of her lips.

"Is this a trick?"

"No. What? How can I? I..." There was also fear in Hannah's eyes, that made him certain.

He looked around again and said "Follow me."

Hannah looked around too, then followed him, trying to catch up with her high heels. She watched him unlocking his door before he opened the door and let Hannah in.

Hannah looked around, looking for Petra. She couldn't see her.

"Where's Petra?"

"Don't worry, she's at Alberta's. Don't worry." He was fired up; he was as bewildered as Hannah was.

Hannah was very confused and excited. That wasn't the plan. She wasn't expecting to be alone with him. She was still horny and still desiring this but she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay.

But he didn't linger.

He hugged her from behind. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them roughly. He was kissing her neck, ear, head, whatever he found in front of his lips.

Hannah was startled and she thought of telling him to wait. But why would they wait, what for? It wasn't possible for her to tell him the reason.

She was already horny. This made her start moaning immediately. When she felt his bulge pushing into her ass, she almost fainted.

Then he turned her around and grabbed her buttocks, looking in her eyes, inhaling from his nose, smelling her. He was pulling her roughly to himself and lifting her up, groping her ass as if he wanted to rip flesh from her and her feet started to lose touch with the floor. She felt like she was being assaulted by a caveman. His cock was trying to penetrate her through all the layers of fabric, that was how she felt.

He kissed her hungrily; she didn't know how to react. She wanted to wait for Petra, she didn't want to be caught like that. She was feeling very raunchy but she didn't respond.

Then he set her free. Hannah took a few steps back.

With a quick move, he lowered his pants and underwear. His junk was hanging out in front of her. She couldn't take her eyes from that giant, purple and shining knob.

She stared at him and then his cock for a few seconds, not knowing what to do.

"Be quick, I don't want to get caught."

That ended her indecisiveness. She was being drawn to that thing.

Hannah slowly moved towards him, leaning forward, then dropping on her knees, she looked at it up close.

"I can't believe that."

"Be quick!"

Hannah held it, moved it around, inspecting. Her pussy was soaking wet. She leaned forward and kissed it.

"What are you doing, skip the ceremony!"

She wasn't hearing him. She slowly started to lick the head, sucked on it and started to lick the shaft. It was getting bigger and bigger. At one point she started to worry because it was bigger than what she remembered. It was thicker than that vacuum cleaner pipe. Its shape wasn't strange anymore, the shaft was as thick as the head when erect. She forgot about Petra already.

She started sucking his cock hungrily. She couldn't take much of it in her mouth but she was licking and sucking every part of it. She could feel how greasy, sweaty it was. She could smell it but she didn't care anymore. Maybe such things were making her even hornier at that moment. He held her arm to move her to the sofa but she didn't stop, she pushed his hand away. She wasn't getting enough. She wanted to suck it more. She moved her head towards his crotch, bent down even more and started to suck his balls.

Diego was impatient.

"Come on woman, she'll come."

When Hannah ignored him again, he quickly held her arm, this time using more power and threw her on the sofa. She was horny as hell. She wanted this to last long.

"Please, let me, just a little bit more, please."

"I'll let you suck it later again, now we don't have time."

Hannah wasn't listening. She tried to resist, to go on the floor to suck it but he didn't let her. He threw her again and this time forced himself on her. He moved her delicate underwear aside, without even noticing what it looked like or how soft it felt. He was going for the kill. He started to press his cock on her pussy. He didn't even care what her pussy looked like; he didn't look at it yet.

As he was pushing the know in, she started to scream and struggle. It was hurting already.

"Wait, it's too big, go slow!"

"No time, I'll go slow next time."

"What? Please, oh, stop!"

He pushed some more and popped the mushroom in, finally.

A grunt came out of her chest. She wasn't moaning, she was making strange sounds.

As she opened her mouth to tell him to stop, his mouth covered it. She couldn't believe that. Her mouth was in his. He was licking her lips, teeth, tongue, while pressing harder. She was squirming, buckling and panting from her nose on his sofa. He was kissing her like that and taking her in the most intimate position she knew.

She always found missionary as the position of 'love', where the woman presented herself to her man, the one she loved, in the most open and trusting way.

And he was slowly taking her in her favorite position. She was feeling only discomfort but she still didn't have a change of heart. She wanted to endure this part for the rest of it. And she had a strange, faint, underlying thought in her mind, that she was suffering for Petra.

When he stopped kissing her, she whispered with tears in her eyes "Is it all in?" hoping that it was.

"I think that's the head only, don't worry."

Before she could say "Don't worry?" he started kissing her again and this time pulling his cock a bit back and pushing it in again. In every thrust, he was going further. Hannah was screaming in his mouth but he was obviously used to having sex like that. He was used to see women suffering the introduction to his cock head. He knew that they were getting used to him fucking them after they got used to that big knob. He always covered their mouths in that phase, silencing their screams and pleas for him to stop. He didn't care this made them feel even more helpless. Once the cock was out, changing mind wasn't an option.

His tongue was in her mouth and she couldn't move. She was making sounds like croaks, she was probably snarling things, he thought seeing her expression. And he pushed again, making her eyes go wide and shout in his mouth. He loved the feeling when they screamed in his mouth.

A few minutes later she was sucking his tongue like a 'bitch in heat', still experiencing his cock going further. But she was over the clouds and having great pleasure at last. She was kissing his teeth, tongue, licking in his mouth.

He had to be thinking that this was enough and she was ready; he stopped going deeper in her and slowly started to go in and out. Hannah was shouting "Oh, Diego!" in a few seconds, clawing with her fingernails on his back over his dirty tank top. He was just starting. He increased his speed and she was screaming, she started having orgasms every ten minutes or so. This time she was the one hugging him, pulling him to herself and kissing him with passion.

She started saying things with her every breath "Diego, my Diego", "fuck me", "fuck Garry's wife", "make him regret", "not knowing his place", "oohhh" and she came again shouting "oh, Petra!!!"

He wasn't saying anything, he was just fucking her. He only got startled when he heard Petra's name. But he didn't stop.

Then he slowly raised himself, started to pull his cock out. When it popped out, Hannah thought that it was over. She couldn't get enough, she tried to move fast but it was hard. Her pussy was hurting, her legs were sore. But she managed to drop down on the floor and started sucking his cock, looking in his eyes.

After a few minutes, she stood up, removed her shoes supporting herself with her hand over his shoulder. She removed all her clothes, slowly removed her underwear seductively, looking in his eyes desperately. She didn't want this to stop.

He had no intention to; he was just planning to turn her over when he took it out. But she spent too much time sucking his cock and he looked at the clock on the wall.

Seeing the lustful and wild desire in his eyes, she held his cock and guided him to Petra's bedroom. She positioned herself on Petra's bed, on all fours, right in front of him. She turned her head back and she was looking at him, waiting, offering herself to him.

He was still anxious and worried but there was no way he could resist that.

He approached her, touched his cock on her pussy and slowly started to push it in. This time Hannah was screaming freely and this time Diego didn't stop until she took it all. She was making those strange sounds again as he started to fuck her. A few minutes later, he pushed her and she fell on her chest, still being fucked prone bone.

When Diego leaned forward, she turned her head and looked at him. She was looking in his eyes saying "Oh, Diego, fuck me!" she shouted "YOU BULL!!" as he pushed his balls against her pussy, feeding his cock to the hilt.

He leaned a bit more and she turned her head back again, looking in his eyes with lust, softly saying "My bull" before her lips found his. They started kissing like that for a period, while she was spasming uncontrollably.

They couldn't count how many times she came. She wasn't getting enough; she was very happy. Then he raised himself, held her hair, pushed her back with his elbow and started to fuck her rough. She couldn't believe it, she thought she was getting used to his cock but it was still hurting, hurting good. She came again.

Her whole body was aching but she didn't want to stop.

After a few minutes she heard him grunting and she was sure she felt his warm jism in her womb. She remembered Petra's words. He was filling her with his seeds. She was enjoying this moment very much but she wanted something more. She moved forward, turned back and crawled to him quickly to suck on his cock, trying to catch some spurts with her mouth. And she did. After a few minutes, he was panting, lying on his back and Hannah was still kissing his knob, lying on his leg.

When they both calmed down, they both panicked. Diego told her to go before Petra came and she was confused, remembering that this was not what Petra planned. She was afraid that she was going to be angry. She didn't know what to do.

1...45678...10