Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time she was with Hannah, she stood in front of her and told her to caress her feet while she was talking "Don't kiss them!"

Hannah didn't make her say it twice.

"OK. I talked to Diego."

Hannah stopped. 'She knows!' was her thought.

"He told me that you mentioned to him how Garry behaved that day. He is still too angry. He probably didn't show you that but he is."

Hannah got confused. She thought that fucking Garry's wife had already calmed him down.

"So, since we can't tell him that you became my slut, my worshipping, foot kissing bitch, we have to show him that you apologized for Garry's behavior. What do you think?"

She wasn't thinking. She was almost cumming there, hugging her feet, smelling them, caressing them with her cheeks, listening to her incredibly arousing words. She just wanted her to give permission to kiss them.

"You will visit us tonight. I will behave distant to you. You will kneel in front of me and kiss my hand, saying that you apologize for his behaviors."

Those words made Hannah anxious. Hornier but very anxious. She was having some sort of a relationship with Diego. It was alluring for her to think and enjoy the idea of him seeing Hannah as his woman when they were together. She, at least when he was fucking her, was seeing him as her male mating his female.

If she did what Petra told, he could find her too worthless. She didn't want that.

"Don't worry. According to him, I'm the most important person in the world. Showing respect will not make him think less of you. And, since you ruined the simplest thing any woman knows how to do, I mean since you couldn't manage to convince a horny man to fuck you, it doesn't matter, anyway."

Just when Hannah wanted to say something, she heard "You may kiss now."

Petra learned these bitches well enough. She knew what Hannah was thinking and she knew she forgot her thoughts already. She was having a feast down there, trying to kiss her arches eagerly.

At night, when she knocked, Diego opened the door. They exchanged looks and warning gestures with each other before she came in. Petra was sitting on the sofa, legs crossed, dangling her slipper. Hannah was very confused. There were so much to trigger her arousal in there, in that little apartment. She couldn't help but desire to live with them, as Petra's maid and as Diego's whore.

"Yes? What do you want, Hannah?"

"Hi, Petra, I..." She was very agitated and timid.

Seeing her like that made Diego scared.

Seeing both of them like that almost made Petra cum. "Oh, one day, one day I will set them up. To make my first story real. I will watch her getting fucked here, on the floor, beneath my feet." She was hiding her arousal. And, her laughter, seeing Diego like a scared rabbit. She loved him even more when he was afraid of her that much.

"Yes?"

"I, about that day. I hated Garry when he talked like that to you."

"Talked, how?"

"Disrespectful; you know how I respect you Petra. Please let me apologize on behalf of him, please forgive us."

Diego relaxed a bit, because he was scared that Hannah came there to confess, she looked like she was going to. But he got puzzled to see Hannah like that. She was like that with him but she loved his cock and she needed him to fuck her. But, Petra? He couldn't make sense of that kind of talk. What happened to that arrogant woman?

"How are you planning to do that?"

And Diego's eyes went wide when Hannah slowly kneeled down near her. Hannah wasn't thinking of Diego at the moment. Petra was more important for her too. She put her hand on her dangling foot. This time Petra panicked too. She was scared that this bitch was going to kiss her foot there, making him suspicious for no reason.

She didn't. She just caressed her foot, as if she was showing Petra how sincerely she valued her.

Then she slowly reached to her hand and held it.

When Hannah was kissing her hand and saying "I'm sorry Petra, please forgive us. You're very special" they all almost came.

Diego loved this. The woman he was fucking was showing her respect to his wife in a way he never witnessed before. She wasn't his queen without reason. She was everyone's queen. She was that precious. Only if she let him fuck her more.

A week later, when it was Alberta day for Petra and Garry was away as always, Diego was fucking Hannah on her bed. She was shouting and saying meaningless things again.

Suddenly, he remembered how she shouted Petra's name when he first fucked her.

He stopped and said "Why did you shout Petra's name? In our first day?"

Hannah blushed, she was having trouble breathing with that thing in her pussy, pressing everywhere. She was feeling very submissive and when she heard Petra's name she almost came. He waited for her to calm, without moving.

She didn't know what to say but then, it occurred to her.

"I'm your slut, right?"

He liked that.

"Yes, you're my slut. You're my cock whore. But I..." Hannah didn't let him talk.

He was going to say that she meant more than that. There were lots of things he liked about her.

"And, you're Petra's man and she owns you. Ohhhh." She was hardly keeping herself from cumming, she was having too much pleasure.

"Right?"

He thought about what she said and he liked that. He was very horny too; those words were music to his ears.

"Yes, she owns me. She's my owner."

"See? Do you see the hierarchy? Oh, Diego..."

She was having trouble to talk.

"What?" Diego didn't understand anything.

"She's your owner. This makes you her pet. This makes me her pet too. I can't compete with her. As her pet's slut, I feel like her pet too."

Diego couldn't believe how hot that was. His lover was seeing herself as his wife's pet. This was like a dream.

"Yes, you and I, we are Petra's pets. We both live for her. I wish there was a way I could fuck you in front..."

He stopped talking, he was too horny.

"Fuck that. This is for Petra!" he slammed his cock in Hannah, making her scream.

"Yes, Diego, fuck me for Petra's sake, fuck me to make me her slut too!"

They both came shouting and moaning. They fell asleep like that, with Diego's cock in her.

They all wanted to be in Petra's first story. And they all were going to be. They all had to wait.

Petra would know how and when.

1...5678910