Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah had an absent moment, seeing that. And seeing her like that made Hannah even hornier.

"She gets deeper every week. She's paying me a lot and buying me very expensive gifts. Don't mistaken them for the gift you gave me. Really expensive stuff."

Hannah knew she was saying such things just to annoy her. She ignored the gift part.

"Do you think that she will recover when she has your husband's..."

"Oh, Hannah. You're sweet. I see that what I told you about Diego's cock and how it felt still keeps you gripped by it."

Hannah tried to interrupt her saying "Wait..."

But Petra didn't let her talk.

"I don't blame you for getting confused about that. But you got it all wrong. She stopped begging for his cock after a few weeks. She first started to kiss my hands, massage my shoulders. Then, one day, she asked to..." She thought for a second and said "'Can I pleasure you?' was her exact words. I think she lost her hope for Diego. Or, she found something that excited her more. I still don't think she's a lesbian. She just liked that humiliation and she was searching for more, I guess. Typical!"

Hannah was speechless again. She had no words. She was looking at Petra, feeling insulted, intimidated, horny, confused and in some sort of an admiration.

"Thanks for the coffee. I have to start working. Unless you prefer to clean the house while I sit and watch?"

Hannah's eyes were wide open, looking at her.

She was paralyzed for a few seconds. She couldn't believe how Petra could offer her that and how that aroused her. She couldn't believe how she found this hot for a second.

She said nothing related to sex or Diego's cock; she just asked her if she wanted to be like that woman. Those words were disturbingly hot.

She was trying to say something when Petra laughed and walked away. Was it a joke? It wasn't a joke. Was it?

That night Garry was home and they had sex. She felt too much arousal for such humiliating thoughts lately, so she wanted to feel like herself. She needed to feel better, she didn't care that Garry was a cheating bastard. She needed a man.

When he arrived, he was sitting on the sofa and she was still horny from her conversations with Petra. Garry sensed that aura of hers, how she looked like a wanton woman. He couldn't believe how he desired his wife after long time, so he didn't have to think twice when she parted her legs, sitting on the armchair. He dropped to his knees and crawled to her. After that opening, he wanted to take a shower but she didn't let him. It was hours later when he finally got a chance to wash the trip dirt off him. She made Garry eat her pussy a few times.

And, every time she watched him eating her pussy, she thought about Petra's words. Garry started to look like a wimp to her. Was she right about that?

When Garry was sleeping next to her, Hannah was still thinking about Petra and their latest conversation.

She finally understood what made the difference that day, when she was masturbating.

The missing ingredient in her own fantasy was Petra. She also understood how and why that womanizer dirty pervert ignored her, finally.

Hannah and most women in the building were always mislead. They always felt sorry for the young, innocent and beautiful Petra, who had to live with that dirty older man. They didn't talk about it but they all imagined how horrible it was for her to satisfy his sweaty, smelly sexual needs.

First of all, the sex was apparently different from what they thought. Yes, he was fucking his wife whenever he wanted. She was complaining time to time as well. But somehow, it was a feast for many women. That was their first wrong guess.

But their main mistake was something else. She wasn't someone like they thought. He was telling her everything, he was obeying her, listening to what she said.

She was the one who made this whole story that powerful. She was the one to whom that woman begged. Petra was the one who was getting satisfied when her husband was taking the woman she dragged there.

That story was all about Petra, not the husband.

No, Hannah wasn't desiring Petra. But that fantasy was that alluring only because of how Petra perceived it and how she took part in it. She added the meaning to what happened, she controlled the whole situation and finally, she observed that disgraceful event.

The thought or sensation of being under Petra's torment was making all these that alluring; that was the common part in all stories and Hannah's conversations with her.

Most women wouldn't get over having sex with such a man, even if it was their secret. Hannah was sure that it had to be many times humiliating for that woman to be fucked in front of Petra. And many times, more arousing.

The story she told that morning was no different.

Petra could be right.

The humiliation was more alluring to such women of power in their preserved lives. Humiliation by being fucked by the dirty sweaty janitor's big cock - probably feeling pain more than pleasure - was one thing but the humiliation coming from their cleaning lady was something else. The cock seemed to be just an accessory to Hannah that night.

And that woman she talked about, she completely forgot desiring the cock, she practically begged for Petra's pussy. She was begging for more humiliation. Of course, if Petra was telling the truth. Hannah was finding that intoxicatingly appealing, the part about being drawn to wrong and disturbing things, regardless of the authenticity of her story.

But she had to have some lesbian desires, otherwise she wouldn't have asked for such a thing. Hannah still didn't find that 'pleasuring Petra' part normal. But somehow, begging Petra - for anything - was disturbing and itchy. As in wrong but appealing to scratch.

Hannah shook her head and realized that she had to clear her mind from all those thoughts. She didn't want to end up like any of those women. She found most of it very arousing but she knew it would be a disaster. She wasn't going to ask any more questions about this subject.

When she was falling into sleep, her mind was busy with "Why didn't I ask her who that neighbor was?"

Hannah was much more cautious the next week. She ignored Diego when she saw him a couple of times. This didn't mean what he reminded her wasn't there anymore. Just the opposite.

Avoiding him like that reminded her some ancient memories. When one of her crushes started to flirt with one of her friends. And Hannah acted right like that to prove him that she wasn't into him. Of course, what she felt for this lump of dirt wasn't anywhere close to what she felt for her crush and how she almost cried in those days.

In Diego case, her pussy was shedding tears instead, whenever she passed by him. Not that much, just enough to remind her those nasty desires.

Only one day, she walked past him and she sensed that he was looking at her. She looked that way to see him ogling her legs. He didn't stop when he was caught by her. He looked her in the eyes when she was about to tell him to behave himself. She couldn't believe her eyes when he looked around and then repositioned his bulge with his hand, still looking at her. He was having an erection, looking at her.

She quickly turned back and walked away trying to hide how this aroused her. He saw her reaction and smirked.

But then, he quickly looked around anxiously and returned to work.

This was an unacceptable thing. She felt insulted. When she was in the building, she slowed down and stopped, because her panties were soaking wet.

She was wrong. The cock wasn't just an accessory. At that moment she knew she wanted it very bad. She wanted to be that woman. She even wanted him to hurt her with that thing. She was that horny. A couple of minutes later, after she calmed down a bit, she went home and satisfied herself.

That week, she stayed away from Petra. They didn't have that chat. It was better this way, she had to stay far from that nonsense. If she felt that horny again, she could do things she could regret.

But nothing changed. She still felt horny, she still thought about that cock and the story about it, she still felt that tingle anytime she saw Petra.

And Petra didn't let her establish their status back to how it was before.

That week, when she came, she walked in and said "Won't we have coffee?" before sitting on the armchair, where Hannah sat all the time.

Hannah looked at her in surprise but it didn't take more than a few seconds for her to say "In a minute."

After serving the coffee, she looked around and finally sat on the sofa.

Seeing her sitting on her chair, stalling before sitting on the sofa and accepting that awkward situation ruined her detox.

It took only a few seconds for Petra to walk over Hannah's efforts.

"So, we always talked about my marriage. How is yours going?" Petra knew no boundaries anymore.

Hannah's first thought was to show her claws. But she didn't because it was just a thought, not what she desired. She wasn't feeling much confident around her.

What she said was also against her mind cleansing process about Petra and Diego; this conversation could easily get them to that itchy, dirty, arousing subject.

"We're fine. What are you asking?" Hannah wanted to stay far from sensitive topics.

"What you asked me. How are things in there?" showing the bedroom door with her head.

Of course, Hannah wasn't going to tell her private life to her. Which was awful, lately. First, she thought of exaggerating Garry's skills. This could end the conversation, showing that she was satisfied at home. Which would be good for her detox, if there was anything left of it.

But this was like the first stages of drug withdrawal, she wasn't strong to resist steering towards the naughty stuff. It was too early for her to be that dedicated about it. She was already feeling wet, as disturbing thoughts wandered on her mind.

She was itching to listen to Petra bragging about her bedroom life; Hannah was almost sure that would lead her to humiliate Hannah or her marriage. That was so wrong and alluring.

Then she remembered how she praised her husband, saying 'real men' wouldn't go down on women. She knew that was just the right thing to say, which would make Petra start insulting. But she didn't want to waste Garry's reputation just for a hot conversation. Not that Garry didn't deserve that. But she was on the same boat with that cheating son of the bitch.

"Not like it was when we were young, of course. But I can't complain."

"I see, I've heard that before." She stopped talking and stared at her enjoying her coffee. Petra's husband was older than Garry and she was probably scorning Garry.

Hannah waited for a few seconds but it looked like this conversation was over.

She was already getting horny, just thinking of the possible things Petra could say. She decided to give her something more, she didn't want this to stop. She was already past that state of mind.

"As a matter of fact, we never had that steamy hot sex but he gets me satisfied in other ways there."

"What do you mean?"

She knew what she meant; Hannah was sure about it. She was playing too.

"You know, he loves my taste."

"Oh." And she stopped talking again.

Hannah wanted to scream. She wasn't succeeding in getting her to talk.

"I mean he goes down on me whenever I let him." She knew she was going too far but she thought that Petra didn't understand. And added the 'let him' part, so she could not resist humiliating Garry. It was wrong, she knew that but she wanted Petra to hit her hard.

She didn't even make a comment.

"What do you think?" Hanna was making it too obvious; she knew she had to let it go but she couldn't.

"I don't get rich people, as I said before. You wouldn't like to hear what I think."

"At last!" Hannah thought.

"What do you mean?"

"Forget it. My coffee is finished, let me start."

"I'll make coffee, I want to hear."

"But we wasted too much time, I won't be able to finish."

"I'll help you, just wait."

Petra smiled subtly behind her back when Hannah scurried to the kitchen.

When Hannah came with the tray, Petra was sitting there with crossed legs. Hannah knew what she was thinking. She was enjoying this moment, thinking that she was making Hannah serve coffee to her as she sat on her chair comfortably like that.

This was important for her. This was a win for 'her people'. And this was probably what 'those rich arrogant women' found alluring in a weird way, according to her. She was having her hot moments too. And she was right. Hannah was feeling very horny, seeing her like that.

"So?" Hannah asked.

"No, I don't want to tell. Let's change the subject."

Hannah tried to act cool about it. She looked at her fingernails as if she was inspecting them for a while. It was very hard for her not to ask. Then, she remembered her other question.

"Who is that other neighbor? The one in your second story?"

"Oh, I can't tell you. Why do you ask, anyway?"

"I'm curious. Why can't you tell?"

"I told you. I don't give away secrets. She's my toy, no one has to know who she is."

"Please, I swear I won't tell anyone."

Petra chuckled "Yeah, right."

"What if I make guesses? Maybe I'll understand looking at your reactions."

"Sure, why not?"

Hannah had someone in her mind but she wanted to start with someone who definitely couldn't be. Just to have a reference for her reactions.

"Alberta? The dentist's wife?"

A woman who even wouldn't consider Hannah as a person to chat. She acted like royalty. A royal housewife. Hannah wished that Petra's bitch was her.

Petra grimaced and swore in a foreign language. She resented her as well, it appeared.

Hannah looked at the ceiling, as if she was thinking and then said "Clara? The lawyer?"

And, bingo! She saw that subtle evil smile for a second on Petra's face. And this time she tried to convince Hannah that it wasn't her.

"I knew you would think that was her. Why? Because she acts nice to me? She's just a kind person."

After that, Hannah counted all the names in the building, without seeing that smile again. She acted as if she gave up and they sat for a couple of minutes like that. Hannah had to return to their previous conversation.

"Petra? Please tell me what you think. I mean about us, Garry and him doing..."

Petra looked at her for a few seconds "Since you're pleading that much, OK" and put her coffee on the table.

This time her behavior didn't make Hannah angry, it was a sign that Petra was going to give her what she wanted.

"I don't understand how you respect a man doing that for you. If my Diego had such a weakness for me, I would make him clean the house and wash the dishes as well. Among other things. Also, I think that's something only incompetent men would do. To make up for their shortcomings; you know what I mean."

Hannah knew she was full of shit and she thought that even Petra didn't believe what she was saying. But it was working. She was boasting about her Diego, while humiliating both Hannah and Garry.

And, this talk was making Hannah want to give Petra what she liked. A chance to humiliate her and Hannah's envy for Petra, desiring her husband's cock even more, wanting to be in her shoes.

An unintentional faint whimper left Hannah's parted lips and Petra's eyes got locked on her face. Hannah was blushing and sitting uncomfortably.

Petra looked like she was onto something. She started to talk calmly.

"That day. When you asked about how discrete we were. Was it for you?"

"Was what for me?"

"Were you asking me those because you were thinking about asking my permission?"

Hannah understood what she was saying, she had to play coy, she had to stop this before it went too far. This was no more a fantasy game.

"What permission?"

"Hannah, do you want to buy me expensive presents?"

Hannah was looking at her silently. She was trying to hide her arousal from her. She wanted to buy her presents. Petra wasn't letting this go.

"Hannah? Do you want to do the cleaning while I watch you?"

That was it. Hannah almost lost her power to resist. She was at that point of no return. If she said no, this conversation was going to stop. It was like she was asked if she wanted Diego's cock or not. Petra was asking her if Hannah wanted to be humiliated by her. If she said yes, she didn't know what would happen but Petra was clearly offering her to be one of those women.

"Yes."

Petra's chest got bigger when she inhaled loudly, with a very demeaning smile on her face. She leaned back on the chair. Hannah understood what that meant, she was waiting to see her move. Hannah turned back and looked around; she never did cleaning for herself but she was going to do it for her cleaning lady. She walked to the kitchen to start.

Petra grabbed the remote to turn the TV on. She didn't even bother talking to her again.

Once or twice, Hannah asked her a few things but she looked a bit cold at her and raised her eyebrows. She was clearly acting as if she was annoyed by her questions. And she returned to watching TV without listening to her.

And Hannah understood how that woman - Clara - wanted more humiliation, she understood how it was possible stop caring about the cock. Petra was enough to keep someone on the edge all the time. She still didn't have any desire for her but what that woman did finally started to make sense. Hannah sensed that Petra's pussy could easily become interesting if she followed that road. She had a natural talent to make someone feel small and enjoy that inferiority in Petra's presence.

Then she thought about Clara, imagining how she begged Petra for her permission to serve her pussy. That was why she always acted like a kissass around her.

Hannah was feeling like those women, after the crash course she had been attending to, which was given by Petra in those last few weeks.

When she started cleaning, she mostly had Diego's cock in her mind and she was almost determined to go for it. That was what Petra implied, according to her. But after seeing Petra sitting there, treating her as if she was her maid, Hannah's pussy demanded more humiliation by her.

She resisted at first but she gave up soon, it was too arousing for her to see Petra watching TV with her feet on the small ottoman-like short-legged small stool.

That sight alone made her feel wet. Her insouciance in such a situation was indescribable.

Her cleaning lady was sitting in her chair, watching her TV, resting her foot on her stool, stretching her toes in her cheap, tan colored nylons while Hannah was doing the cleaning instead of her. And she was paying her that day for all these. It felt like wrong, raunchy sex. Something Hannah wouldn't know.

She couldn't go and clean the bedroom or the other rooms, she wanted to be in her sight. She wanted Petra to see Hannah degrading herself for her. She tried to persuade herself that she was doing this to get a ticket to Diego's cock but she knew she wouldn't feel like that if it wasn't for Petra. Or she would, she wasn't sure.

When she noticed that Petra wasn't interested in her, she dropped a cup on purpose. Petra looked at her and returned to watching TV. Hannah was not trying to look unintentional anymore, she didn't care if Petra thought that she was trying to get her attention deliberately.

She took the brush, walked there and started to scrub the carpet in front of her. No one scrubbed that carpet before and that carpet didn't need scrubbing.

Hannah was doing that to extend her pleasure without the satisfaction. In other words, her deprivation for something she still didn't know. She wanted Diego's cock and she wanted Petra there when she had it. But what she was doing had nothing to do with any of those.