Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra looked at her and smiled. When Hannah saw her, she stopped and looked back.

"Is there something you want, Petra? Do you want coffee?"

Petra chuckled and said "Yes, why not, Hannah?" and returned to watching TV, with a grin on her face, wiggling her toes.

That was what 'going deeper' meant, she understood that too. But that had to be it, it was obvious that there was no satisfaction for Hannah in this game. She had to slow down.

When she served the coffee, she returned to the kitchen to clean the counter. Petra's voice made her freeze.

"Are you done here? You were scrubbing the carpet."

'She wants me there, on the floor, in front of her.' Hannah thought.

Petra wanted or liked to see her crawling. She didn't even think for a second and returned to where she was. She started to scrub, this time looking at Petra. Petra was enjoying her coffee, looking at her, with that disturbing smile.

When she was scrubbing the carpet under the small ottoman, Petra said "Do you have something on your mind?"

Hannah stopped "What do you mean?"

She thought that Petra was asking about her desire for Diego's cock. She blushed.

"I don't know. For some reason, I had a feeling that you had a plan. Is it about that? Are you one of those? Do you enjoy being near my feet?"

Hannah's face turned red. She was ashamed very much. She wasn't aware but Petra was right. There were inches between her face and her feet on the stool.

The game she was playing suddenly was at some new point; everything was changing, progressing too fast.

"What? Of course not!"

"OK, then. If you are hoping to 'accidentally' brush your lips on my soles while scrubbing the carpet, we'll call it an accident then" and turned back to the TV again.

She knew what Petra was doing. Petra wanted her to do something, anything which was going to seal their status. 'Rich bitch' kissing her cleaning lady's feet or begging for something, to declare Petra's superiority or power over her, without leaving room for any doubt.

She had no intention for such a thing but being humiliated like that was inexplicably hot. Crawling there and facing her soles had a link to that feeling, she just understood what she was talking about.

And she considered doing it, telling herself it could be done if that was the path she had to follow, to get fucked like that woman in her first story.

But she didn't do it. She went back to the dishes.

When she was washing the dishes, she wasn't thinking about fucking Diego. She wanted to be scrubbing the carpet there. Two minutes later, she turned off the tap, walked there without the brush, kneeled down in front of the ottoman, looked at Petra's confident face and slowly moved her lips towards her soles.

Petra moved her feet away and started to laugh loudly.

"Oh, that's incredible. You people are incredible. You disappointed me, Hannah. Go back to the dishes" and she leaned back, to watch the TV.

Hannah stared at her, trying to understand. How could she deny her from doing such a thing? All Hannah wanted was to pamper her, give her the satisfaction she wanted and move forward but she didn't let her and Hannah was even more aroused.

She had no idea that Petra already got what she wanted.

She finished cleaning the whole house and stood near Petra, to be ignored for a period.

When the show she was watching was over, she looked at her.

"You're the first one doing that. It's interesting."

Hannah didn't understand.

"What?"

"The other ones were begging for something, that's why they kissed my foot. You don't want anything, you don't beg for anything but you were about to do it. You're the first one who just wanted to kiss my foot."

Petra's face was showing contempt whenever she mentioned something about 'foot kissing'. It was clear that she despised such an action very much.

She never thought about it like that. She didn't fantasize doing this and she wasn't going to do this because she had such a desire. But how could she explain that to her? Any alternative was as degrading as this one.

"I wasn't going to do that because of what you think, not exactly."

"OK then. Good. You were shy to beg me. I'd like that. Beg me."

"For what?"

Petra laughed again.

"Do you want me to tell you that? Oh, you want me to order you things? Was that it?"

"No, I mean I don't know. I don't know why I'm behaving like that." Then she remembered why she started to do such things.

"Your story. It made me like that."

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that. Hannah, you really surprised me now." She was having trouble not to laugh and this time Petra was the one who blushed. Hannah didn't understand anything.

"OK, beg me then. Maybe you get what you want. I may let you kiss my pussy. Incredible." She couldn't stop laughing.

Hannah stopped. She never wanted that. She still didn't want that.

"Not that story!?!"

Petra squinted her eyes. She wasn't laughing anymore.

"Oh, you little whore. You want to be my husband's slut. You want to be fucked; you want him to fuck you with this giant cock. What a bitch!" and she stood up.

"Do you think I'm a pimp? Am I pimping my husband? You whore?"

Hannah was speechless. She had been advertising him, even asking about a replacement for that slut and what changed?

"You hypocrite cunt. I knew you were wagging your tail, following him, for him to notice and breed your horny cunt! You are a bitch in heat!"

Those words were too harsh. But she got it. Petra proved that she was lying. But Hannah had other thoughts.

"Please Petra, I didn't say that. I just said your story made me feel like that." She had to calm her somehow. "You got it all wrong."

Petra was looking at her face in anger, standing in front of her.

"In all your stories, the part about you affected me the most. Your superior and cruel behaviors made me feel awkward. What you said about us, I mean how you described that we like being humiliated, it was true, I guess. That's why I considered kissing your foot. To show you I submit to you."

"Bullshit!"

"I beg you Petra, please don't stop coming here. I will clean the house for you. Just like that woman."

"I want presents. Expensive ones."

"I will buy you anything you want. I will do it happily."

"I want more money."

"Name it, as long as Garry doesn't notice, I will give anything you want. Just please keep this as our secret."

"I have no intention to tell this to anyone. If you convince me that you are sincere."

"I am. I feel sure now."

"Sincere, meaning that I have your loyalty."

"Yes, I will be loyal to you."

"You are aware that I will not care if you feel good or not, this is about you trying to make me feel good, right?"

"Yes, Petra. I know this doesn't make sense but I'm..."

"No, it makes sense. You want to feel that you're beneath me, right?"

'Oh, yes' she thought. Hannah had an additional expectation but it wasn't the time to say that.

"I..."

"Hannah, think about it. You have all the advantages. You can have me fired with one phone call. And five minutes ago, you tried to kiss my foot."

And that expression again.

"OK, about that. I don't get what it means to you, where do you all come up with that idea. This is something I can't understand. But I get that you all feel the need to kiss my foot for some reason, maybe you know how disgraceful that action is, so I may let you do that time to time. Just for your needs."

Hannah was looking at her in disbelief. This time she was desiring to kiss her foot. Was she doing this on purpose or did she really resent seeing 'them' like that? Hannah had no idea but Petra made her want to kiss her foot.

"You may fight your feelings but you don't need to. Just decide. Whether you can live like that or not. There's no turning back if we go down that road. I won't let you."

Hannah's logic was screaming at her, telling to stand up and end this nonsense. But every word, every look coming from Petra was making her want this even more. She was only worried that she could feel different after any satisfaction in this journey. Her words 'I won't let you' was toxic. Those words gave Hannah goosebumps. But even staying under her control without her will sounded hot, she wanted to be her captive.

"I guess I passed that 'no-turning back' point, long before I tried to kiss your foot. I can feel that now."

Petra looked at her, she didn't care if she was sincere or not. She just wanted her to wait for her answer in anticipation. She had to worry, thinking that Petra could reject her submission request. She was enjoying her own arousal like that. Petra agreed with her, their status changed long time ago, they just waited for Hannah to accept that.

She was standing there and that arrogant Hannah was looking in her eyes like her dog, on her knees. Petra despised her and made sure that Hannah could see it in her eyes.

"OK, I give you permission to try and make me feel good from now on." She looked at her a few seconds, just to enjoy that sight a bit more and left.

She sat down after Petra left. This was it. She was already in one of Petra's stories now.

Hannah didn't hear from Petra until next week. Garry was home that week and Petra was upset to see him sitting in the living room when she came.

But seeing Hannah in panic made her smile again. It was a good opportunity to break all her resistance, if she had anymore. Petra had no intention to make Garry suspicious but since Hannah was in fear, she understood that Hannah wasn't trusting her.

And she thought that such a fear could be in her advantage, so there was no harm in keeping it Hannah's heart. She was going to feel even more helpless and keep obeying Petra if she had second thoughts. She decided to play on her fear. Hannah was going to feel threatened, without Petra threatening her. Without a real threat.

Petra didn't look like she was going to act cautiously, she looked like she didn't care if Garry got suspicious or not.

Standing at the door, she looked at Hannah and waited. Hannah didn't understand.

"Hannah?" she looked at her and handed her slippers to her. She made a gesture looking at her shoes.

"Petra, Garry is home. Come in, we'll talk in the bedroom." Hannah was whispering, checking if Garry was still sitting there.

But Petra wasn't moving.

"Now. Here."

Hannah's face turned red. "What are you saying? He'll see."

"He can't see from there. Go on."

Hannah looked at him and moved towards the door where they were both out of his sight. She slowly kneeled down and removed her shoes, looking at her after removing each one.

When she was putting her slipper on her second foot, they heard Garry "Honey? Who is it?"

And Garry saw her on her knees. He didn't see what was going on but this was awkward too. Petra was standing like a boss and she was kneeling in front of her.

"What's going on?"

"I thought I dropped my ring and I was looking for it."

Petra was still standing, looking at him. He was used to see such people act a bit timid around him. At least, she had to be helping Hannah to find the ring. She looked like she didn't care. He didn't like how she was staring.

"Why are you down there? Petra can find it for you" and walked back to his armchair again, grumbling silently.

Petra was looking after him fiercely. Hannah was already in fear; seeing her like that, she panicked and whispered "He's just talking, Petra, don't..."

But Petra looked at her the same way. Hannah didn't know what to do and she held her hand and kissed it, whispering "Sorry, Petra, please forgive him."

This wasn't Hannah's fault but Petra was mad. She wanted to tell him that she made his wife her bitch.

But she wasn't stupid, she would never do that. She knew what she wanted. She knew what she always had in mind.

At that moment, she only wanted to humiliate her more. And, she wanted to humiliate him beyond his imagination. She smiled thinking what she told Hannah; what she told her about the ideology behind 'why Diego was cheating her'.

From that perspective, it wasn't pimping or cheating. It was trampling over the pride of those arrogant people. Hannah would only be a trophy, if Petra gave her to Diego. And Hannah was already in her palm. This was a good moment for Petra to remind herself all these. The inevitable would be sooner, that was what happened.

"Don't worry Hannah." She was whispering calmly and with a cold tone "I won't let him get away with that."

Hannah looked at her, trying to smile. She hoped that she wasn't serious.

"Follow me." Petra said while she started walking to their bedroom.

When Hannah was there, she was sitting on the edge of their bed.

"Close the door."

Hannah did.

"Sit." tapping on the bed with her hand.

She still looked angry and cold. She was very serious when she was talking.

"You should thank him. He did a big favor to you. I want you to listen to me very carefully now."

Hannah was in fear, besides the possibility of getting caught by Garry, she was afraid of what she was about to hear. And curious, because she said 'favor'.

"You will find a way to convince Diego to fuck you. I won't let him or tell him to do that. You will make him do it, in spite of our agreement with him."

"What? How? Why?"

"I want it that way. I want him to make this decision, to really fuck you for himself."

"I don't understand."

She didn't understand but her pussy was soaking wet. It was going to happen. She never felt like that because deep down she never thought it would come to this point.

"Let me help you understand. Your little dick husband insulted me. I have to get even. That's what this is about now."

"But you already won last week, whatever he says doesn't even come close to this. He doesn't know but you're already above him. You had his wife on her knees for you."

"I need something more. I will get his wife fucked by my husband.

I want Garry's wife to wag her tail for my man to fill her cunt with his seeds. I want Diego to be aware of whose wife he's fucking."

"What? Will you tell Garry?"

"Of course not. Why would I? Knowing his wife is screaming, moaning, begging for more in my house is enough for me. Just the opposite, I would be much happier if he had no idea about it, kissing your mouth that just..."

Petra decided to calm down.

"Anyway. What do you say?"

Hannah knew this was a very twisted thing. She got angry at Garry because of his behavior, he caused this. She already wanted to make him pay but this was beyond what she could have thought of. She was very horny, she could cum if she touched herself for a second. But what she was saying sounded impossible to her.

"Petra, I'll make him apologize to you. Please let's forget that happened."

"Why? Don't you want Diego to fuck you? If that's the case, just say it."

Hannah looked at her in despair. She couldn't say she didn't want it. She wanted to be that woman in her story.

"I want."

Petra wasn't expecting that, she looked too freaked out and she was thinking that she was going to chicken out. She was regretting that she pushed her that much. But that Hannah had to be a real moron, going down that road. She didn't know about Garry's affair; she didn't know anything about Hannah's hollow marriage.

"You want? You want what?"

"I want him to fuck me. When I'm at your feet. Like that woman."

This time Petra's pussy twitched. Hannah was really her little slut after this moment.

"Then, you have to do what it takes."

She was listening.

"You have to see it that way. My man will fuck your man's woman. Of course, if you can convince him." Her words were full of hatred.

Hannah wished she had the motivation to protest and put an end to all of this. When Petra talked like that, it hurt her. But before she could collect her thoughts, Petra repeated.

"Say that you will do your best. You will offer Garry's wife to Diego. I want you to tell him that. You can't convince him otherwise; I don't think so. You can tell how he treated me if you want. That will help." Her eyes were looking fierce.

Hannah didn't even think. She was shivering.

She was already picturing herself, having such a conversation with him. He was going to humiliate her for sure and this was making Hannah desire this more. She wasn't in a condition to think about Garry and her already fucked up marriage. The marriage that Garry fucked up. She was already thinking other things.

"I will. I will do my best to persuade him."

"I know you will. I like to see you eager to satisfy my husband's needs. I will do the cleaning today."

When Hannah reached for her hand again, Petra didn't let her and walked outside, leaving her like that.

Hannah spent that day with a fast-beating heart. She found Petra looking at Garry, who was obliviously watching TV. She had a smirk on her face a few times. That was making Hannah very anxious but she was still horny.

She was burning with desire for that old, rough, sweaty, smelly and rude man's cock. She wanted to experience that raw 'real man' who could make a woman like Petra happy.

A few times, Petra bent over in front of Garry and Hannah noticed how Garry was staring, trying to hide his interest in her round, beautiful buttocks. She hoped Petra's plans didn't consist of Garry too. She knew he wouldn't think twice if she did. And she realized that he meant nothing for her anymore. Her marriage? 'Let the chips fall where they may' was her first thought about it.

Petra looked at her time to time. Hannah knew that she was risking things, she could suffer after this but her pussy was in control, constantly reminding her the scene Petra told her.

She wanted to be that slut once in her lifetime. She never had something really wild and reckless. She was sure that she wasn't going to regret such an action. Of course, if he didn't hurt her too much.

There was more to this. In this case, she desired that cock. She wanted to scream. She wanted Petra to watch, laughing at her misery and degradation. When thinking those, she wondered if she wanted to pleasure Petra as well. Like Clara wanted. She didn't know the answer but she considered it.

She was losing it, thinking about sex and humiliation all the time. She was ready to be fucked hard. She already tasted the humiliation and she was loving it.

The following days were uneventful but this didn't mean that Hannah was in peace. She kept thinking about every single mistake she made and ended up masturbating afterwards every time. This wasn't going away. And, not hearing from Petra made her feel more needy.

Garry was home that week again and Petra didn't come on Saturday. Hannah wasn't checking his messages anymore but she was near the phone when another came from that woman. She read it.

'Will you tell her?'

Even if she didn't care about Garry, it hurt her to see that he was about to leave her. Possibly they were talking about her for a long time, another woman was taking her husband from her. Even Garry had no value for her, those concepts were hurting her.

And she was angry at him, he was the guilty one but that message made her feel like a burden, a nuisance in Garry and that whore's love relationship.

Was that marriage that important? Was it worth feeling like that? Hannah didn't deserve any of those. And she was still reluctant to be the one who changed things, she was still waiting for someone else to do it for her. That self-loathing, even blaming herself for those were ridiculous.

She felt her hate for Garry for the first time when he walked in the room.

He left on Sunday and Hannah spent her day alone, drinking half a bottle of whiskey.

Petra knocked on the door that night. When Hannah opened the door, she was a bit tipsy and Petra looked very beautiful to her. She wondered what would happen if she entered the house and...

1...34567...10