Airs and Graces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't tell Petra, she will be mad." Hannah said but she was confused when she saw Diego in more panic than she was.

"Are you crazy? She will kill me. Please go woman, quick!!"

Hannah needed his help to stand up and get dressed. All her body was aching and her pussy was pulsating with an incredible soreness.

She was having trouble walking; Petra was right about that. His cum was leaking out and she moved closer to him, to use his tank top to wipe her pussy. He thought that she was having trouble leaving him, that she wanted more and kissed her. Hannah was surprised how she wasn't still finding this disturbing, she kissed him back.

When she was going home slowly and trying to walk normal, she had lots of confusions about what happened.

And, after all those weeks, she was aware that she was transitioning to a new mindset, which was completely new, one more time. She just had to wait for this to sink in.

When she was home, she made a cocktail for herself and enjoyed it, while waiting. She was waiting for all those constantly changing and confusing thoughts and feelings to find their places and stay there. Only after that, she would understand what she was feeling or thinking.

After her second cocktail, she couldn't believe how relieved she felt. She still wasn't worried about her marriage's future. She was truly satisfied and she believed that this was worth it.

She found some parts of Petra's descriptions to be true but not all of them. She advertised the physical part, almost exaggerating in an unrealistic way. It wasn't a comfortable sex but she wasn't expecting it to be. But what Petra said about her pussy not wanting to let it go sounded like bullshit to Hannah at the moment. There were times she could beg him to take it out. Even at the end, she wasn't used to that feeling, she always wished that it was a bit thinner. Not shorter, no. That part was good and she felt new parts of her as Petra told.

Also, the sight and magnificence of his cock made her very horny. She couldn't get enough playing with it. She liked to suck it more than fucking it. But she never came that much, she had to give it to his cock.

But Hannah was right about her previous thoughts. She loved the way it happened, how he owned her and used her. How he broke her resistance and made her his willing, obedient slut. She wanted more.

The things she experienced with Petra were still there and it was still alluring to be humiliated by that young girl, to be the punchbag of her hatred towards 'people like Hannah'. She still wanted to be under Petra's control.

But, as of that moment, there was something more important.

She finally felt that she was relieved of her long waiting own revenge from her husband without feeling guilty.

She wanted to be roughly fucked and she went for it. She didn't regret any moment of that completely wrong affair. She was giving up her decency, becoming like one of those women without morals but she didn't care.

And, this wasn't what she expected or planned.

She mostly wanted to experience the humiliation by Petra even more than the sex. But Petra wasn't there and she started to see what she did from completely another angle.

This was a slutty, normal affair. Maybe not exactly normal but still an affair.

When the Petra factor was ignored, it was very simple.

She seduced - in a weird way, of course - another woman's husband to fuck her, he couldn't resist her and she had sex with him in that woman's bed.

In all this demeaning new scenario she was entering, she had a small win against that woman. Even if this was Petra's real plan, even if Hannah could only do it because Petra planned it this way, it wouldn't change that she had an affair with her husband. She felt slutty and indecent.

Then, she thought about Petra. What happened to her? Why didn't she come? Was this her plan all along? Why? Did she want to be Hannah's cuckquean? Did she have such fantasies? Like sharing her husband with a 'rich bitch'?

Of course, she was being too optimistic. She knew that too.

She was afraid to confront her, so she didn't call her.

The next day, when she was returning from work, Diego was waiting for her in the entrance of the building.

"Hi, Diego." Her cheeks blushed.

"Hi, Hannah. Petra's out of town for two days. Yesterday, she called me after you left, she told me she left for a funeral of some relative."

Hannah couldn't decide how to react.

"I'm sorry, my condolen..."

"Do you want to come to my apartment? Again?" He looked very enthusiastic. He wasn't acting like he did before. He was more respectful, clearly, he wanted her too much. He was almost pleading her with his eyes.

This aroused her very much, immediately.

"Oh, Diego, I..." she stopped talking, after realizing there was no reason not to, she looked around and said "OK, you go there, I'll change my clothes and come."

"No, your clothes are beautiful, I want you now. I like this smell, don't change clothes."

She loved to hear those. And, did the unthinkable "OK, you come to my place then."

He didn't even talk; he opened the door to let her guide him. Hannah blushed, not knowing how to react and walked in.

He was touching her legs, groping her ass when they were walking up the stairs. He said "Your ass..." when he was staring at her ass moving in front of him, as he followed her.

Hannah was wet, being objectified like that was something she almost never experienced and she was horny, thinking what he was going to do to her a few minutes later. How he was touching her as if she belonged to him was making her impatient.

They started kissing as soon as they were in the house. He lifted her and carried her to the bed, without letting her get undressed. She could only take her shoes off.

Minutes later, she was biting her pillow when Diego was giving it to her.

Hours later, she didn't let him go and she made him dinner, took him into shower and washed him to see that he wasn't that repelling and disgusting at all. He fucked her all night, in the bed which had been their marital bed since her wedding. It wasn't anymore. For Hannah, it was just another bed for Diego to take her.

She took the day off and spent her whole day sucking his cock, feeding him and moaning under him.

When he was leaving, he looked like the man of that house as she gave him a kiss and watched him go with red cheeks.

She wasn't falling in love with him or anything like that. But she wanted this to go on. She wanted to do it like that, as a normal affair. At least time to time.

She also thought about Garry, who was away with that woman, wondering if he thought about Hannah since he left. It would be nice to see his expression if he knew her last day. Loser bastard!

She wanted but hesitated to look for Diego the next day. She wasn't sure if Petra was back or not.

Soon after she entered her house, she found out. Petra was knocking on the door. When she opened the door, she was looking at her suspiciously.

"Hannah?"

"Yes, Petra, hi." Hannah was trying to hide how agitated she was.

She walked in and sat on Hannah's chair "Bring slippers."

Oh, that was interesting for Hannah.

Her mood transitions seemed to be working instantly. She already was in that mood again.

When she brought her the slippers, she was feeling anxious because she was afraid that she would be very angry if she knew what happened. That was making her want to pamper Petra even more.

On the other hand, Petra was just curious if Hannah was feeling the same as she left her. She felt relaxed to see Hannah quickly go and bring her most beautiful slippers back.

Hannah, still in her business dress, kneeled down in front of her and started to remove her shoes. She put one of the slippers on her cleaning lady's foot that again had another pair of cheap nylons on.

Hannah knew she was doing what Clara did, she was emphasizing Petra's social status when she was thinking. She was her cleaning lady, she was wearing cheap clothes, she was putting slippers on her foot that had cheap nylons on it. Everything she found important in life were the things defined her. She was important because of them. Her social status, job, expensive and rare clothes.

And kneeling in front of someone who lacked all of these, that was the gist of her humiliation. That was making her feel even more helpless. That made her admire Petra even more.

When she was paralyzed with all those thoughts, Petra was looking at her with piercing eyes.

Her looks and Hannah's increasing fear, thinking that Petra was suspicious of something, especially when she was holding her other foot, made her want to do something. Something that would show her that she was still obedient to her, that Hannah was still under her control. She wasn't even thinking when she leaned forward to kiss it.

Petra didn't take her foot away this time. She let her kiss the top of her foot, because she wanted assurance that Hannah was still hers to play with. She didn't want to risk her gifts and that money.

Hannah never felt this way before. After a few small and innocent kisses of submission, Petra decided it was enough.

"That's enough, put the slipper on."

She did and sat on the couch timidly.

"Do you want coffee, Petra?"

"OK."

Hannah couldn't believe how this could happen. The day before, she was all wet, walking up the stairs burning in desire for Petra's husband's cock, thinking about the pleasures he was going to give her.

And at that moment, she was getting wetter, without knowing what it was for. There was no goal this time, just Petra's existence and her submission was enough.

When Petra was enjoying her coffee, swinging her crossed leg, dangling the slipper on her foot, Hannah was watching her, getting lots of pleasure, observing how her cleaning lady sat in front of her. Confident, seductive and definitely in a humiliating way. She wanted to kneel near her but she stopped herself.

"So, Hannah. About Monday. What happened?"

Hannah was having trouble talking. She didn't know what to do or say. She knew she had to lie but her submissive mood was telling her to submit to her by all means, such as 'Give away your secrets which can burn you'.

"I, I tried. I didn't know you were out of town."

"And?"

"He didn't even talk to me."

Petra smiled. Hannah didn't understand what that smile was about.

"OK, Petra. Since you couldn't pull that off, it means Diego does not desire you. That's OK. That's a first for him but don't feel bad."

They both were staring at each other. Both were trying to understand what the other one was thinking or feeling.

"In this case, I will take matters into my own hands. Is he in town?"

"Who?"

"The wimp. Your husband Garry."

Hannah stammered "N-No, h-he's away until S-Sunday."

"OK. I didn't go home yet. I will call Diego and tell him that I will return on Sunday. You will take this week off and you will stay by my side."

"By your side, meaning?" Was she going to take her to her apartment? To force them to have sex? But she said she was going to tell Diego that...

"Here. I will stay here. You will make me feel at home." Petra started to dangle her foot again.

"What?" That was unexpected, Hannah didn't know how she felt about it.

"If you want that, of course."

Oh, she wanted that very bad. She couldn't imagine how it would be to live under her thumb. She remembered how she felt that Sunday.

"Sure, I just don't get it. What's that have to do with Garry?" She was just trying to act stupid. She didn't care about her answer. She wanted Petra to settle her accounts with Garry. She felt a bit fear too, she could do more than she could take, while taking her revenge, using Hannah. But she wanted Petra to humiliate Garry's wife very bad. Especially at that moment, watching her heel, while she was dangling the slipper on her foot.

"We'll see. I mean you'll see."

Hannah panicked when she was calling Diego.

What if he showed up at her door? Thinking that Petra and Garry were away for the rest of the week?

The problem was that, neither Petra nor Diego knew what was going on, not the whole picture.

She had to tell the truth to one of them, otherwise if Hannah ditched Diego for the week, he could have a change of heart and her newly started fucking spree could be over.

Since Petra was the one they both feared the most and since they both betrayed her, she thought that Diego was the better accomplice for her. Without telling him anything, of course. She had an idea.

"I have to get my stuff from my car, can I give you more coffee before I go?"

"Yes, do that. Bring me another coffee."

How she looked at her showed how much pleasure Petra was getting out of such things. Hannah got the same amount of arousal, seeing her like that.

Hannah went to Petra's apartment and knocked on the door. Diego opened the door and when he saw her, he quickly held her, pulled her in and started kissing her. She was trying to push him away but his cock was already getting erect and it was pressing her crotch. That made her forget why she was there for a few seconds, she found herself grinding on his bulge, kissing him back.

He stopped and said "Did she call you too? She's not here until the..."

"Yes, but she sounded suspicious. I think someone has seen us outside. She asked me what I was talking with you."

"Shit!"

Hannah noticed how that wild animal turned to a puppy that easy. She was right about Petra. It was very natural how she felt about her. Petra had to be feared of and worshipped, pampered to make sure she was happy and satisfied. She couldn't wait to return to her.

"Yes, and I say we be careful this week. And I'm very sore because of this bad boy." She touched her fingers on his bulge.

He was disappointed, he didn't want her to go.

"So, I say we stay away from each other until she returns. Let's see how she's acting, then you'll take what's yours whenever you want."

Those words sounded logical to Diego, besides making him feel good. 'I will take what's mine whenever I want.' This was music to his ears. Especially the 'what is mine' part.

"Can you stay away that long?" He noticed how she was getting horny when he acted confident like that. He knew she enjoyed treating him like he was her man.

"Oh, Diego" and she started kissing him.

Then she stopped and kneeled down, lowered his sweatpants and removed the thing out to start kissing and sucking it.

"Yeah, let's forget what you said." And he started to get undressed.

"No, I'm just saying goodbye to it, I will miss it for days. Plus, I'll make you think of me for the whole week, leaving you unsatisfied like this."

"What? Hey!"

She stood up and kissed him before she said "Bye!", giggled and left.

He started to jerk off before sitting back on his sofa and looking for porn to watch.

"Where were you?" Petra was just being the virago she liked to be; she wasn't suspicious.

"I'm sorry Petra, I couldn't find my organizer."

And, Hannah's new adventure started.

Petra didn't rush into things. She enjoyed watching Hannah prepare dinner for her, they had normal conversations most of the time. Petra refrained from showing them how smart she was. Because she didn't want them to think she wasn't a simple cleaning girl. They liked it as it was. But she made Hannah talk a lot and learned many things about many different subjects. These women were good resources to know about the world she had no idea.

When it was time to go to bed, Petra went to their main bedroom, made Hannah bring her best nightgown, undress and dress her.

She lied down face down and told Hannah to massage her until she slept.

Hannah couldn't decide where to stand, she finally found the best spot on the bed, on her knees where she could reach everywhere.

She started with her shoulders, neck, back. She moved to her feet and then her legs. Her legs were lean and beautiful.

Touching her skin was making Hannah anxious. She wasn't feeling comfortable about this. But she liked doing that. She moved back to her feet, spending time on every square inch of them. This was making her nervous too but once or twice she thought of kissing them. Petra's seeds were working. She didn't.

She was lingering there because she was trying to postpone touching her buttocks, hoping that she would sleep by then. And she did. She was afraid to do that because they were beautiful, as she could see them under the gown.

When she was in the guest room, she couldn't stop thinking about her. She wanted to be there, near her. Without knowing the reason. She didn't know what she would do if she was there. Maybe touch her legs or feet? Kiss her feet? Touch her butt? She wasn't sure.

She prepared breakfast, listened to Petra's thoughts about rich people. Once or twice, she talked about things which Hannah knew she was wrong. And answering her, saying "Yes, Petra, you're right Petra" made her horny as hell.

That was the real submission. That was something she never did in her life. She loved to stick it up to people when they were talking about things they had no idea. She was a real snob.

The second night, Petra told she wanted Hannah to massage her feet when she went to bed. She told her that it was the best part, which helped her sleep.

After a period, Petra felt that Hannah was planting kisses on her feet trying not to get noticed, she said "Hannah, ask me if you have something on your mind."

Hannah stopped. She thought that Petra was angry, she was caught.

"I, I can't. I don't know."

"Why are you kissing my foot?"

"I don't know. I can't help myself."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"I don't know. No. I..." She didn't know. She had a strange desire to touch her skin. While kissing her feet, she wanted to kiss her legs too. Kissing her feet was different, that could be explained by her need for humiliation.

"Do you have other desires? More than kissing my feet?"

"What do you mean?" She knew what she meant. She hoped she was talking about her legs.

"You know what I mean. Are you like that woman? For example, do you want to beg me to let you kiss my cunt?"

Hannah's pussy almost flushed hearing that. She never came to a decision about it, it was only a disturbing and arousing thought. She never had a clear desire, she just had thoughts about it. But it was very humiliating and for a second she felt that she wanted more humiliation. And, possibly, a little bit of desire. Or, a bit more than a bit.

"Yes."

"You may."

Hannah was in shock. She was thinking that they were just talking, playing on humiliating feelings. This happened too quick.

But she was going to do it. When she started to crawl towards her pussy, Petra said "What are you doing?"

"I... You said..."

"I said, what?"

"You said, 'you may'"

Petra laughed "Oh, I can't believe how pathetic you are. I asked you if you wanted to beg me. I didn't give permission for you to go lesbian on my cunt. And she says she's not a lesbian!" chuckling.

Hannah felt very embarrassed, she wasn't wrong at first, they were playing a humiliation game but she showed her that she was going to kiss her pussy if she gave permission.

"I'm sorry Petra, can I..."

"No, you're too eager. Like that slut. Go now. I'll sleep."

Hannah couldn't not sleep. Transitions for newly found confusions were taking time.

She was under the influence of the embarrassment and arousal from that humiliating incident. With Petra's words on top of all, she finally started to sense that desire for her pussy clearly. For the first time she wanted it. She masturbated thinking about that moment, how she crawled to her pussy.

She wondered what it would look like. How she would look like if Petra didn't stop her. Between her legs, pleasuring her cleaning lady.