Akari and the American - Part A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yeah, somewhere. Akari, where did we put those condom boxes?"

"Huh?" she said in a haze.

"Where are the condoms?"

"Condoms?"

"Where did we put those boxes?"

"In the kitchen, in the cupboard near the..."

"Okay, I'll get them."

I stood, leaving Leroy knelt between Akari's open legs. When I came back into the room with the condoms, his face was back in her pussy. Akari was squealing, her head back and turned away. I watched over them, opened the box and took one out.

"Here," I said to Leroy, holding it out. He lifted from his meal to take it and undo his trousers. Akari looked fearfully over her body to see the stranger take off his clothes. The erection was monstrous. Leroy wanted Akari to roll the condom on him but I explained she didn't know how - and perhaps she had better practice on something that didn't stretch the condom so fiercely? Akari watched in trepidation as Leroy readied himself to penetrate her. She stared at his cock as if it was a snarling tiger.

"Lie on your side?" Leroy suggested once his cock was wrapped and ready. We laid Akari down and rolled her to her side. Leroy laid behind her. I helped lift her leg until he had his cock in place and pushed the head of it in her, I then handed her leg to him.

"Unbelievable she shaves it all off," Leroy said, giving small strokes to slowly push Akari open. I laid at right angles to Akari, gently kissing her lips as my buddy worked hard to get his fat cock up her cunt. Akari kissed me back, but with mixed feelings. She was dumbfounded by how the night had turned out.

"This is tight!" he grunted, having to work hard to break Akari open. Luckily, they couldn't see me blush in the low light; my cock could slip easily into her.

"Is it too big?" I whispered at her ear.

Akari nodded her head, and bit her bottom lip.

"Are you okay, though?"

Akari nodded. She gave a massive groan at each thrust upward; her eyes closed tight. I left her face and went down to suck her breasts. I twisted Akari back to give me better access, she was gripping my hair as I sucked hickeys over both her tits. Leroy had finally pushed all of himself into her and was giving Akari a proper fucking. The smell and the sound of another guy screwing my Akari was remarkable. Never had I dreamed we would do this. If I'd ever thought to plan it, I doubt it would ever work.

Leroy was being polite, asking me to let him know when it was my turn. We swapped a couple of times, Akari moving around as asked. Her and Leroy didn't click very well when he kissed her, they couldn't get in sync like Akari and I could. We loved kissing each other. So, most times when it was my turn to fuck my girlfriend, Leroy put his cock in her mouth instead. We went through a lot of condoms, with him taking them off for the blow job but using a new one each time to fuck her. I told him it was nice for him to keep using them throughout.

"Nah, it's your girl man. I don't mind. Condoms are fine," he said.

Eventually I leaned against the wall and let Leroy have a crack at Akari one-on-one. He really gave it to her. No love, no affection, just a gorgeous chick to nail senseless. Akari did all she could to keep up, but mostly she was rag-dolled around by the ferocity of it. When Leroy finally came and crawled off my girlfriend, she dragged herself over into my arms and I held her gently.

"Are you upset with me?" she asked meekly.

"No! Why?" I assured her, holding tight. "You did a great job."

I have two single futons that I laid together horizontally to make a big bed usually, but I separated them so Leroy could sleep under one with a spare quilt, and Akari and I under the other. I don't even know what time we slept, all I know is it was late and we were all naked.

When I woke it was morning - just. Eleven-fifteen. Outside was cold and light snow drifted gently down with no breeze. I kissed Akari awake. For a moment she was confused as to where she was, followed by a moment of glee at the realization she was with me - but then a moment of panic as her memory kicked in and she turned sharply to look at the other futon.

"His name is Leroy," I quietly reminded her. "And yes, you fucked him. And you sucked his cock."

Akari buried her face into my shoulder, hugging tightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Are you angry with me?"

"For what, baby?"

"For cheating on you."

I laughed gently. "Akari, you are a darling, that's not cheating. I was there with you."

She was crying now. "You must think I am awful."

"Of course not! Why would you say that?"

"I had sex with two guys at the same time. I'm a slut. I am a complete slut. I'm so sorry. You will hate me later."

I could feel her tears rolling onto my skin.

"Who would ever want a girl that does... that? Oh god, I'm so sorry." she said, sobbing.

"Akari, I think you're making too much of this," I sighed. "It's just a 3P. You fucked two guys, so what?"

"You must hate me. You must think I'm a slut."

"Good morning," Leroy smiled, covers tucked warmly around his neck.

"Good morning!" I said, ending my conversation with Akari until later. She did what she could to hide and dry her tears.

Each of us took it in turn to walk out to the toilet, naked, then back into the warmth of our futon. We laid in bed for twenty minutes talking. It was a surprisingly 'normal' and settled conversation given we'd both had thumping sex with Akari the night before. Akari calmed down and relaxed; she told us about her school and exams and the normal dating life of her high school friends. I then explained all the things Akari had done in contrast.

"If I'd known that you'd been fucked in the ass before, I'd have done that to you last night!" Leroy exclaimed.

"I don't really like it though," Akari told him, lifting her leg so I could finger her from behind as we talked. I pulled our futon low enough that her tits were out as we talked.

"Fair enough. Not all girls do," Leroy shrugged. "I really wish I didn't need to work tomorrow. I'm so tired. It's so cozy in here."

"How often is your train usually?"

Leroy scrambled to get his phone from his pants over by the wall.

"Every hour, ten to the hour. Three hours trip. Oh, I need to charge the phone," he groaned.

"And pick up our bags from the bar."

Leroy sighed.

"Let me get us coffee and breakfast first. Here, take Akari while I sort it out."

I took my finger out of my girlfriend and pulled the quilt entirely off her. I gave her a playful shove and timidly she crawled over into Leroy's bed while I went and sorted us some breakfast. It didn't take long until I heard him using a condom on her again, fucking her senseless. Lucky Akari brought so many condoms to my place after all.

We all drove down together to get our bags from the Reggae Bar. It was the first time I'd ever seen Akari out of her school uniform. Well, not the first time out of her uniform, of course, she spent most of her time at my place naked, but the first time I'd seen her in 'civilian' clothes. She looked much older and more stylish. I wasn't afraid to be out in public with her at all, she looked like a normal young woman, nothing like a schoolgirl.

"Does she know how fucking gorgeous she is?" Leroy asked when Akari was waiting in the back seat of my Honda. "Girls that hot usually don't fuck like she does. They play harder to get."

"Maybe over time she will," I shrugged. "I hope she stays this easy, but people usually change, right?"

"She could be a supermodel," Leroy mused.

"Too short."

"Well, either way, one day she'll wake up and realize her looks could get her much further in life than hanging around you or me."

"Maybe," I grinned. "She's aware guys think she's hot, but doesn't know what she could do with it."

Leroy had a shower back at our place, changed into clean clothes then we took him to the station for the ten to three train. It was a strange goodbye, Akari and him kissing awkwardly. Afterward her and I showered together, washing Leroy and the smell of condom away from her. Her and I kissed lovingly. Akari was so beautiful, and generous and giving.

"How do you feel now?" I asked her.

"I cheated on you. I don't believe you still want me after what I did."

"Akari, you got this all wrong."

"But I fucked him, you sat and watched me. You must hate me now."

"Breakfast and a show," I said, trying to lighten the mood. "Akari, it's not cheating if I'm there. It's just a 3P. Girls do it all the time."

"No," she said, shaking her head.

"Well, once in their life at least. It's completely normal to end up at least once in bed with two guys. At a camp, or at a party, or on some holiday, or picked up at a nightclub, somewhere. It's just a thing that happens. You don't plan it. It doesn't make you a slut. It just happens. It's just for fun. Come on, you want to go your whole life not having one crazy night fucking two guys?"

"Are you sure you're not upset with me?" Akari asked.

"Of course not. I love that you opened your legs for him. Leroy had a great time. Don't you think?"

"He liked it," she agreed. "But I still worry you will think bad of me later."

"Akari... do you worry I will think badly, or do you think bad of yourself?" I asked.

Akari sighed. I'd hit a nerve. "A normal girl wouldn't do that."

"Why?" I asked, feeling like I was going in circles.

"I had two men in bed at the same time. Like I'm a sex maniac, some sex addict. I don't think a normal girl would ever do that."

"Hey, baby. I'm telling you, there are things almost everyone does once. Kiss the same sex, play strip poker, go to a nude beach, have a 3P. If you don't like it, we don't have to do it forever, but don't feel bad for trying something. It's like me fucking you in the ass. You tried it a few times, you never got into it, that's okay. Doesn't mean you should feel bad to try see if you like it."

"You don't think I'm weird?"

"For letting Leroy fuck you? No. Don't be silly. You should try group-fucking a few times. If afterward you like it, great. If you don't, great. Either way, we know, right?"

"You think I should do it again?" Akari's eyes opened wide.

"Yeah for sure. You won't know if you like it, not from just one try. Don't you think?"

Akari sighed and held me tight. "Oh god, I don't know. You tell me what to do."

"Okay, I will," I smiled.

Chapter 4

When Akari was home alone in her room she called her older cousin Yukiko for advice. Yukiko was the one she used as the excuse to her parents when she stayed overnight.

"I feel so ashamed. Embarrassed. He says he's not upset, but he must be disgusted with me. I didn't say no. I didn't stop. I just let his friend do me.'

Yukiko listened to Akari talk on and on before speaking.

"And those two guys were there together?" she clarified.

"In my pussy and my mouth. At the same time."

"And afterward he wasn't angry?"

"He said he wasn't. He said it's not cheating if he's there with me. But I worry he will hate me later. He's being nice."

"Akari, he won't. He's fine."

"How can you be sure?" Akari fretted.

Yukiko laughed. "For all you've done, you are still just a kid."

"Don't laugh at me."

"It's his friend. He brought his friend over and he did it with him. He's not going to be pissed at you. If he didn't like you doing it, he wouldn't have done it. He said after that he's fine. He is."

"But he must think I'm a slut!"

"Why?!"

"Only sex maniacs would have sex with two men at once. I mean, would you ever do that?"

Yukiko laughed again. "I did."

"No way!"

That changed the tone of the conversation dramatically. Yukiko stepped out onto her balcony to be sure her husband couldn't hear. Akari made her explain herself.

It was first year at university. Her girlfriend liked a guy that had a friend, she 'made' Yukiko come for a double date. They went to a live bar to see a band, had a late-night yakiniku dinner, then karaoke. Lots of drinking. At three in the morning, it was too late to go to home, especially that drunk so all four shared a hotel room. Her friend passed out. Yukiko had a shower. Those boys came in. Tired, drunk, no resistance. They took turns doing her at first, but back in the room they went in each end together. Her friend was passed out on the bed next to her while she fucked both those guys, neither of them she knew before that night. Yukiko didn't remember a lot more than that, other than finding it hard to concentrate on the cock in her mouth when her pussy was being nailed.

"My god, me too!" Akari squealed.

"And you weren't even drunk."

"So, what happened?" Akari asked.

"I slept. Woke up when the hotel called, we were past checkout time. Those guys had gone, just me and that girl. I didn't tell her what happened, though she kept asking why I was sleeping naked. I guess she suspected something."

'You saw those guys again?"

"Never."

"Oh my god! Yukiko, I had no idea."

"You're not meant to! Most people have things they keep secret."

"Huh? What else you haven't told me?"

"Back to you!" Yukiko brushed the question aside. "So, you feel better now? Not the only one, not so weird?"

"He said we would do it again."

"Then he clearly isn't upset with you. Do you want to?"

"It's still too weird to think about."

"Come on, Akari. He fucked you in the ass. He buys you sex toys. What's weirder?"

"It's still just us, or just me, when I have sex in my ass or with that toy. There's not some other guy, some stranger inside me while my boyfriend watches."

'Well, if you feel that way... I have an idea."

Chapter 5

It was a month before I saw Akari again. I had been home at every moment I could, afraid to miss her visit. I knew from my own school when all the exams were done, so I got anxious when it took more than a week afterward for Akari to come over.

"I wanted my period to finish," she smiled, undressing feverishly as soon as the door closed behind her. She'd freshly shaved her pussy and was brimming with energy. Akari's inexperience was wearing off, she was learning to know what she liked.

"This time you can have a cold back on the floor here!" she grinned, pulling at my pants, undoing the button and zip. Akari got me down, my cock out and her cunt filled. It was a dream to be back inside her, though my rear was suffering from the cold genkan floor! Eventually I talked her into snuggling into my toasty warm futon. We kissed, fooled around and fucked for long enough to exhaust ourselves.

"I have a present for you tomorrow. You must be home in the afternoon."

"Yeah, I'm done in the morning. I'll be home for lunch. There's a delivery?"

"Uh-huh."

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just be here," Akari grinned. I couldn't get it out of her, so I let it drop. I'd have to wait.

Akari was done with school. She literally had her time to herself until results came out. Every university she applied was relatively close, she would still live at home. That was both good and bad. Bad in that we'd always be sneaking around her parents, but good that she wouldn't have to move away. Undoubtedly Akari was growing on me, more than just sexually. We drove a couple of towns away to have an early yakitori dinner, and I enjoyed being with her dressed as much as I did undressed. In regular clothes Akari was a regular babe, not my student any more. No one stared any more than normal when a local girl dates a foreigner, which is to say you can always expect some looks and sniggers. Some guys see it as a betrayal when a Japanese girl dates out of her own kind, especially out in the countryside. But none of it compared to the fuss we would have caused if she was sat there on a date in school uniform. It was nice those days were over. No more high school uniforms visiting my apartment. It was a huge weight off. Akari could tell I was happy, and she liked when I was happy with her.

Akari told me to be home at 1 pm the next day. Right on the dot of one, the door buzzed. Opening it, Akari was standing there, alone and carrying nothing out of the ordinary.

"My surprise is... you?" I asked, puzzled.

"Get your keys. Let's go for a drive," she simply said.

"Where?"

"To the train station."

"Train station?"

"Come on," she yelled out running down the stairs.

When we arrived in the station's small car park, Akari explained her cousin's train arrived at 1:25 pm.

"Your cousin?"

"The one I was pretending to stay with when I slept at your apartment."

"She's coming here?"

"She's been married for one year. They're trying to have a baby, so you have to use the condoms on her. You can't get her pregnant, okay?"

I let that sink in for a moment. Akari's cousin is trying to have a baby with her new husband so I have to use condoms so I don't get her pregnant? And she arrives in seven minutes.

"You want me to fuck your cousin?"

"You want us to have more 3P right? This time you are the 1P."

"Does your cousin know this?" I asked, stunned.

"Of course!" Akari laughed.

"3P. So, you're both going to do it, you're going to get naked with your cousin?"

"We've been to onsen dozens of times. Being naked is not unusual for Japanese, you know that."

"You're going to have sex in front of each other?"

"That will be the first time," Akari nodded.

Again, I let all that settle on me for a time. Was Akari serious?

"We have to leave by six, though. She told her husband she is coming up to cook a meal for my parents, it's their anniversary today. So, we need to get back to my house in time to prepare. I have the ingredients already."

"Why... your cousin is newly married? Why does she want to...?" I didn't know how to finish that question.

Akari smiled. "She never had sex with a foreigner. She wants to try. You can't say you are a high school teacher, though. I told her you were my private after-school English tutor. Tell her you teach at a private school somewhere, okay?"

I shuddered. This was not what I expected for my surprise for the day.

"That's her," Akari pointed, jumping out of the car into the light snow, waving. A lady at the station gates waved back. It was difficult to tell how she looked, all rugged up in winter gear. She made her way over and Akari flicked the front passenger seat forward to let her crawl into the small back seat.

"Konnichiwa! Hajimemashite! Yoroshiku!" she said, piling in.

"This is my cousin Yukiko. Yuki-Chan, use your English!"

"Hello! I am Yuki. Nice to meet you," she said without much confidence.

"Hajimemashite! I'm Will. Nice to meet you, too."

"Akari says... you are nice guy. Very handsome."

I laughed. "Thank you. You are both beautiful cousins."

I still couldn't really tell exactly what she looked like; she had a big wooly hat and scarf and coat, but when she took them off and flicked her hands through her hair, it was impressive. Kind of reminded me of Yukie Nakama, she had the same lovely smile.

"Do you live nearby?" she asked.

"Yes, it won't take long. Are you hungry?"

"Daijoubu, I don't need food, thank you. Tonight dinner will be big."

"I told him he has to use the condoms," Akari turned and explained to Yuki. "I told him you're trying to have a baby."

"I'm so sorry," Yuki said, looking at me. "I hope you don't mind?"

"It's okay, it's okay," I laughed. What a crazy situation. How could they both be so calm? "Does your husband know you're meeting me today?"

It was their turn to laugh. Akari hit me playfully and teased, "You are joking?"

"Daisuke doesn't like I had other sex before my wedding with him," Yuki smiled. "After marriage sex can't be known to him. I'm sorry for that. Is it okay for you?"

"Yes, it's okay," I smiled, shaking my head in awe of my luck in scoring Akari and everything that came with it.

Back at my apartment, the girls decided we needed a warm shower. Both of them undressed entirely and went into the bathroom before I had even undone a button. I opened the bath door and looked through the steam at their nudity as I slowly pulled my clothes off. They were calmly washing themselves with hair tied up. There was something strangely routine about those two bathing, it was entirely asexual. Not for me, though. My cock had never been so hard. Akari, as you know, is one of the finest nudes in Japan - and her cousin Yuki gave her a good shake. They were somehow similar, but different. Yuki was compactly Asian and tight like Akari, but she held herself more confidently. She looked like she had been naked with a lot of men before, Yuki knew how to stand tall and she knew how to give that 'come over' look. Her eyes said to me 'I'm ready' in a calm and confident body language that was still foreign to her younger cousin. Akari was surprised how I walked in naked and instantly fell into a clinch with Yuki. My hands gripped her ass and back and we kissed like consenting, passionate adults; ones who had been kissed naked before. Regularly. It wasn't Akari's fault it wasn't something she could emulate, only time would help her. The thought of condoms blew away in the steam. My cock drove up Yuki within a minute of our first kiss, her sat on the edge of the tall bath tub taking me front on. Akari knew it was going to happen, but was shocked to see me nail her cousin so quickly. For a time, we both ignored Akari, wrapped up in the novelty of a new cock in a new cunt.