Akari and the American - Part A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,002 Followers

'Uh-huh."

"You better go."

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said happily.

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"Love you," Akari said.

Unbelievably I said, "Love you, too."

Akari hung up, leaving me to hide my boner as best I could. I walked down the hall to pass the phone back. I had no idea how to explain any of it to that girl, so I didn't even try. I really couldn't believe I told Akari I loved her. It rolled off my tongue so easily. Shit. Did I love her? How could I just say that so instinctively? But it felt good. And Akari deserved it, of course. She had coughed up her pussy to her friends' teacher. She had gone on the pill for me. The least I could do was love her. Love was messy though; I was old enough to know that more often than not, love ended in tears. But... was it Dickens? 'Better to have loved and lost...' I just hoped I wouldn't hurt her, if or when the end came. But for now, Akari was coming over the next evening for a booty call. It was cause to be happy.

And happy it was. What can I say? Akari did everything I asked, she tried everything, no matter how odd it seemed to her.

"Why did I go on the pill if you fuck me in the ass?" she complained, but she coughed up her ass anyway, her first full-entry anal sex. She sucked cock (after a shower!), did 69, took banana inside of her, was tied and blindfolded on the bed. We shaved her pussy bare (swimming classes were finished). When Akari went home at midnight, I was literally exhausted - emotionally, physically and sexually.

In the run up to my trip home for Christmas, that's how it was; Akari would randomly but frequently appear at my doorstep to service me. Or be serviced, it was hard to tell who enjoyed it more. Final exams were closing in; Akari had an amazing capacity to revise, have sex, then go back to revising. She was either in her books or in my bed fucking, and entirely naked when doing both.

The night before I left, though, that night was all fucking, and she stayed way past curfew. Our Christmas presents to each other were entirely sexual. Akari had painstakingly put a photo album together of us naked and having sex. The sly thing had taken all the photos and videos from my phone, and done screenshots. Her family had a photo printing machine at home, and her parents were usually out. She also gave me a voucher to a 'couples massage' at a place in Osaka. How she found that place, she wouldn't say.

In return, I gave her a ridiculous set of lingerie; it had a shelf bra and came with panties that let you fuck without taking them off, in preparation for our future dating life outside. I also gave her a huge rabbit vibrator to use while I was away, and an online-controlled love-egg, so I could randomly buzz her cunt while I was away. She promised to keep it in her all the time. It's fair to say our relationship was in sexual overdrive by that time.

Chapter 2

My name is Akari. My boyfriend is a foreigner, an English teacher in my friends' high school. He doesn't call himself my boyfriend, he says we can't say that until after I leave school, which is only a few more weeks. University entrance exams are middle January, after that I will be 'safe' to be seen with.

He's been fucking me, though. And I'm using the contraceptive pill so he can cum in me safely, which he likes doing. I smile when I think how happy it makes him to leave his orgasm in me.

He went away for Christmas, back to his family overseas. I know he's thinking of me, though. I have a thing in me, a Christmas present he bought me. It's an electric pink blob that I push up between my legs, and it has a long tail so I can hold and pull it out. He can make it vibrate from an app on his phone, from anywhere in the world. It buzzes in me a lot, so I know he's thinking of me a lot. When it goes off inside my vagina, it gives me a shock at first, but the buzz feels good. It's difficult to sit still. It makes me want other things inside me.

And it's loud. If people are around and there is no other noise, you can hear that thing vibrating inside me, inside my pants. Most times I've been able to say it's my phone vibration or make sure there is enough noise from TV or radio or traffic to make it less obvious. I got caught by my math tutor, though. He's a post-grad guy from the university I'm trying to sit for. He comes to my house on Tuesday afternoons for two hours. Our tatami mat room with the low table is the quietest part of the house, which is why we study there. My parents are never home, but that tutor's family is known to us so he is safe. Though I suspect my mother looks at the house that his family has, and she thinks perhaps it would be okay if I did hook up with that guy. But no way. My boyfriend is a tall, handsome foreigner. That tutor is not any of those things.

Only my older cousins know I am taking a foreigner into me, and they are impressed with me. They have always acted so superior because they have slept with so many men, but they never dared to bed a foreigner. Those girls are two and five years older; they have been teasing me for two years about not having experienced a guy in me, so getting the man I have is a big thing - though they don't know he's a school teacher, of course. My parents don't even know it's a foreigner, they think some Japanese salaryman must be doing 'compensated dating' with me. It's awful they think that, but safer than the truth. For a little while longer.

I left the sex egg in me for my tutorial. I didn't think it would go off; it was the middle of the night at my boyfriend's home town. So, when he kept turning it on and off and on and off, I went red with embarrassment. The noise was obviously coming from inside my pants. I had a skirt with no pockets, and my phone was on the table.

That guy demanded I explain. I tried to give an excuse, but it was obvious I was lying and I was caught doing... something, but that guy found it difficult to understand what. When he pulled out his phone to message my mother, I admitted I had something in me. And it kept going off and on. My boyfriend had no idea the trouble he was causing.

I lifted my skirt and pulled down my pants enough to show the pink rubber strap protruding from my hole. Luckily, I hadn't shaved for a couple of weeks so I wasn't completely bare, just short hair. He had no idea what it was or why that thing kept vibrating on and off. He literally thought it had something to do with taking or hiding drugs. Can you imagine? He was determined to report me to my family. I had to pull the egg out and put it back in a few times to show what it was, to show it was for sexual stimulation only. It didn't have anything inside of it. Nothing involving drugs, nothing illegal. Nothing he needed to tell my mother about.

I can't blame the guy for never having seen one of them before, I had no idea about these toys either before I got one. But then I had a different problem. For the rest of the tutorial time, to buy his silence and 'prove' it was just sexual, my pants came off and my legs spread open as he fucked me with that toy and other things. I wouldn't let him put his cock in me, I falsely said I was unprotected from pregnancy, but he used that egg, his fingers, and I went and got the rabbit vibrator for him to use, too.

I said I'd only let him do it that one day, and he agreed. That tutorial ran over time as you would expect. I ended up naked. He touched and sucked me everywhere but I said no photos and I made him stay dressed, which he did. I think he was quite shy about his little body anyway. But he kissed my mouth and I got tongued as he put those things in me. It was weird being completely naked for so long with a completely dressed guy. I think he came in his pants, though.

I didn't tell my boyfriend about it or any of my friends, or even my cousins who knew mostly everything else. When he next tutored me, I was very nervous. I wore thick jeans with a big tight belt and left that egg back in my room. Neither of us spoke about the sex we had and thankfully I never heard about it from my family.

When my boyfriend came back, it had been almost a month since he left on his long Christmas break. His return flight arrived only a few days before my first exam. Because I'd been studying so hard my parents let me take a break and spend one night with my oldest cousin who was newly married and lived in Osaka. Of course, my cousin was happy to cover for me. My boyfriend had shown me where he had hidden his key in case I needed to get in while he was away. His flight would get in at 8 pm, so maybe he'd be home by ten or eleven pm. I went over early that day and tidied up his house, changed the sheets, showered myself, shaved my vagina and crawled into his bed naked, ready for a nice surprise when he came back. By midnight he'd still not arrived. I fell asleep.

Chapter 3

My haul back home to Japan was two flights; a short skip to the Dallas hub, then a big, long, nasty sixteen-hour leg to Kansai. I wasn't looking forward to it - but two things kept my spirits up. Firstly, I'd discovered that if you give up flying on American planes and get onto any other carrier in Asia, the beer is free. What a civilized community the Asian airlines are. Secondly, a girl I needed very badly to cum in was waiting for me the other end. A gorgeous girl. Though, I couldn't be sure exactly when I'd see her next. I had been reliant on her random visits, rarely were any of her booty calls to my place scheduled. And with her exams almost due, I expected there might be a long wait to get my cock wet.

And to boost my mood even further, one of the guys I'd met through work was in the Dallas airport. Leroy was working in Japan and flying back on the same flight as me. He had linked in from Florida. We were a number of rows apart, but after takeoff the lady next to me was nice enough to swap. I'm not sure the people around us appreciated her gesture. As foreigners on a Japanese airline, we were being very, very loud and western, compared to the demure and controlled local population who were dotted all around us. The stewardess got so sick of running drinks out, she gave us six-packs of beer at a time so we could let her be. And wasabi peanuts. Delicious.

We accidentally napped in the last few hours of the flight, though. When we arrived in Kansai it was early evening but it took us a little while to wake up and get our bearings.

"What train are you taking?" I asked at the trestle, waiting for our bags.

"The express into Osaka."

"Then what?"

"Find somewhere to stay."

"What? Why?"

"Too far to go home now, trains won't run all the way til tomorrow. I'll spend one night in Osaka and catch the train home in the morning."

"Huh? There's still plenty of time to get to Kobe," I said, confused.

"Kobe? Why I want to go to Kobe?"

"Don't you live there?"

"No!"

"Where do you live?"

I might step in here and say that only guys could be on a sixteen-hour flight together drinking and talking about all sorts of nonsense and yet at the end of the flight have no idea which city or which direction the other person lived in.

"I live in Amino in Kyoto, man."

"Oh? Even so, Kyoto is only an hour away as well, right?"

"The city is, but I live in the north of the prefecture. Amino is right up on the Japan Sea, on the north coast. By train it's about four or five hours from here depending on which one you take, what connections you get."

"Really? Shit. I didn't know that."

"You're near Kobe aren't you?" Leroy checked. It made me laugh, that's where I thought he had lived.

"No. Quite a way north of there. Sanda."

"I know Sanda. One of the train routes I take goes through there."

"Really? Huh. Okay."

Our bags took their time, both of us yawning.

"Why don't you stay at my place?" it dawned on me to ask. "Get you a bit closer to home than Osaka. The hotel money you save you could spend on beers for us."

"You got bars in Sanda?"

"Of course. There's a cool little Reggae joint, always someone there. The staff are cool."

"Reggae bar, huh? They are everywhere in Japan."

"It's good, right?" I smiled.

"Yeah, alright. I'll take a look at your bar."

"And buy all the beers," I reminded him.

"The first round," Leroy countered.

Our bags came and we lugged our gear to Sanda. It was about one hour forty-five minutes; it was late at night, so we walked our gear straight to the bar rather than go home first. It's small but usually lively regardless of the day. The staff are really good with foreigners, and the girls behind the bar were all over Leroy. He was a young, fit, good looking, mixed Latino and Black, an All-American college ball player with wonky knees (we did talk about some things on the plane!). He managed to kiss one of them, Yu-chan, on the stairs outside, but the 'Master' of the bar dragged them back in. Having gorgeously flirtatious staff is better for him if they are inside selling his drinks, not outside with their bra undone and breasts being sucked.

The place officially closes at midnight but if you line up some drinks, they won't kick you out until one. We left our bags in the bar, it was a bit of a walk back home; nicely cold and sobering, but lots of steps and stairs, not good for pulling suitcases. The Master said call him in the morning and come round and get the bags with my car. When we made it back home it was almost one-thirty. I fumbled my keys and got into the apartment, then swore. The heater was on, the place was toasty warm.

"Shit, I must have left that on. For a fucking month."

"That will cost you a fortune," Leroy teased me, laughing.

"Lights, too," I frowned.

Not for a moment did I think Akari would be there. When I slid open the bedroom door and saw a girl asleep in my futon on the floor, for a moment I wondered who the hell it could be. It didn't even occur to me Akari could be there, she never stayed overnight, and exams were virtually on us.

"Who the fuck is that?" Leroy whispered from behind me.

"I have no idea," I replied honestly.

I got down on my knees and crawled over the tatami. The small nightlight stuck in the wall plug shone light as I quietly pulled the hair back from the sleeping face. Holy shit! It was Akari! What was she doing here? Had she been kicked out of home? What could have happened?

"Akari," I whispered, shaking her. "Akari."

Akari opened her sleepy eyes and smiled.

"You're home," she said quietly.

"What are you going here?"

Akari didn't answer, instead she reached out and threw her arms around my neck. The futon quilt fell away and my hands gripped bare back. I saw Leroy standing in the doorway, stunned to see the bare breasts of a teenage girl. Akari did not see him, however.

"Will. You're back, I'm so happy you're back. Do you wanna fuck me?" she grinned, kissing my face.

"Ah, yeah," I said awkwardly as Leroy looked on, dumbfounded. "But just one thing first."

"What?" Akari asked, kissing my neck and pulling my hand to her bare tits. "Touch me. Please."

"Akari, this is my friend Leroy. Leroy this is my... ah, girlfriend, Akari," I said, my hand gripping one bare breast, the other one hanging on show for Leroy.

"Huh?"

Akari squinted into the light of the doorway, then plunged back under the futon cover.

"Who is that?" she panicked.

"It's Leroy. He does the same work as me, up on the Japan Sea."

"Why is he here?"

"We met on the plane. A coincidence. Sanda is on the way home for him, so he's going to stay here one night."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I came here without you knowing. I am interrupting. I'm so sorry," Akari said, worrying I would be upset with her.

"Don't be silly. You stay here, I'll get some things sorted out. I'll come to bed in a moment, okay?"

"I can stay, you don't mind?" Akari asked nervously.

"Of course you can stay Akari, I don't mind," I laughed.

Leroy had been leaning unsteadily on the wall, and then sat on the tatami floor at the foot of the futon.

"I had no idea she would be here, she never stays over. She lives with her folks," I explained.

"Looks about sixteen," Leroy frowned.

"She's eighteen," I assured him.

"Do you know that?"

Gee, was I always going to get those questions about Akari?

"Yes, I know! She's the friend of some of my students."

That made Leroy laugh out loud.

"Holy shit man, one of your students? Shit, you're asking for trouble!"

"No, no! Not my student. Not my school. I just met her through my students. They were in the same class back at middle school. So, I know she is eighteen. And she's finished school now, anyway. Only has her entrance exams left."

"Wow," Leroy laughed, "There's a few of my students that I'd love to nail, but no way did I ever expect it to happen. I can't believe you had the balls to do it."

"Not my student," I repeated calmly. "I didn't mean to. These girls found my place and kept coming over."

"What! There's more of them?"

"No, no! Not that. Akari's the only one I've screwed. The only one that got undressed," I said, mostly honestly. Certainly, Akari was the only one that took her pants off. A couple of the girls had taken their tops off briefly to tease me, but I'd never touched them.

"Gee. Your town's fucking great, man. In my little village, if I fart my head teacher knows about it."

"Small?"

"Fucking tiny. Incestuous. It can be nice, people really help each other out, but nothing I do is a secret."

"I'm lucky. None of my neighbors have anything to do with any of the high schools."

"I'd be caught in an instant if any students came over. Fucking amazing she is here."

"You wanna take a look?" I asked.

"Huh?"

I pulled the futon down Akari's back. "Do you wanna take a look? See what a high school girl looks like?"

"Shit, do you mind?" Leroy asked excitedly.

"Not at all. You wanna look?"

"Fuck yes," he grinned.

Akari stayed frozen to the spot as I pulled the futon completely from her. She had her arms bent up at the side to hide her breasts and her legs were shut, but even so... she looked spectacular.

"Wow," Leroy said what I was thinking. "That is one hell of a sight. You are one lucky bastard, nailing that."

"She's alright, isn't she?" I grinned.

"More than alright. Stunning."

Leroy leaned down on his side, getting closer to Akari's leg and backside. He reached out, but didn't touch.

"Can I?" he asked. "Do you mind?"

"Go for it," I smiled. "Go ahead."

Akari jumped as Leroy's hand gripped her bare ass and squeezed.

"Holy shit," he said in awe. "That is amazing. This girl is incredible."

"She is, right?" I agreed.

He ran his hand up and down her legs and over her ass. Akari turned her head and looked at me anxiously. I put my face to hers and kissed her lips, running my hands reassuringly through her hair. For the longest time, I kissed my girlfriend while Leroy felt her up. Akari was shaking nervously.

I wasn't able to see, but I could feel when Akari had her thighs pulled open. It wasn't long until I could hear the slopping of her vagina as Leroy fingered her. Akari was shuddering anxiously. I turned her side-on and kissed her harder, putting my tongue in her mouth. Leroy shuffled around, lifted her leg and from behind put his tongue into her pussy.

I had never done anything like that before in my life. We had suddenly fallen into a '3P'. I rolled Akari to her back, kissing and squeezing her tits fiercely as Leroy ate and fingered her snatch. Akari was on the edge of her nerves, overwhelmed by it. I kissed her mouth, face and ears softly and intimately, but she could not stop shaking.

Leroy paused and got up on his knees. He held his belt and looked at me.

"Do you mind? Can I try her out?" he asked.

"Be my guest," I said. "Go for it."

"Do you have a condom I can use?"

Akari was on the pill, but it was probably a good idea if Leroy used a rubber.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,002 Followers