Akari and the American - Part A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For swimming. Yes."

"Hmm. Pity. Can cut it short, though. I guess you better not shave it off completely."

"Already not much there," Akari said, pulling on it. It was true, there was hardly any spread away from her slit, but the bit she had was long. I went and got the kitchen scissors.

"Do you want to do it, or should I?" I smiled at her.

"Better it's me," Akari said, worried I might cut something. "You really think there's too much?"

"I love your long hair on top, it's gorgeous. But down there, you'd look much better with a short-cut."

Akari sighed and shrugged. I pushed the waste paper bin over and she sat on the very edge of the sofa, the bin under her pussy. Akari cut as I directed. In the end there was little difference between that and shaving, it was short and the strip naturally narrow. But she had pubes still. From a casual glance it could be considered the light side of 'normal'.

"Come on, we'll rinse off the cut hair in the shower before I suck on it," I said, casually standing and extending my hand. I led Akari to the shower, which was thankfully clean. That wasn't always the case. "What time do you need to go home?"

"I can stay until eight, if you let me do my homework here," she said, standing comfortably in her nudity in my apartment. I undressed and came with her into the room where the shower ran. The bathroom had a small ante-room with a tiny washing machine; when you opened the bathroom door, inside was a single-molded capsule. Half the room was bath, the other half had shower water falling onto the floor. There was no dry spot in the bathroom, if that makes sense?

We had to be careful, Akari didn't want to wet her hair. But the condoms would have to wait, I was rock hard and in need of her cunt. I spun Akari to the wall away from the water and reached between her legs to steer myself into her.

"Wow. That was easy!" I groaned out as my cock slid effortlessly to her depths. Her body had clearly been ready for mating. "Your cunt opened up quickly!"

"Is it okay?" Akari asked sheepishly.

I laughed. "It's fucking brilliant. You're a natural. I love it. It's a great cunt."

"Ah, okay," she said, relief in her voice. "Please don't get me pregnant."

I didn't answer. I just fucked her. It was good. She felt good. Her tits were full in my hands as I used them as handles to hang on. I pumped her delightfully. I took her hips and rolled them in circles, my cock stretching her in all directions inside. I reached around and grabbed her by the throat, my pelvis slapping her ass brutally as I fucked and choked her. After that I kissed her ears tenderly as I held and caressed her, slowly dragging myself in and out of her. Eventually the steam became stifling, so I pulled Akari off me to open a door and get towels.

"Did you cum?" Akari asked. I couldn't tell if it was concern for my sexual wellbeing, or fear of being pregnant.

"Not yet. Don't worry, I will!" I smiled. "And you, too, if we can find a way... which type of fucking did you prefer?"

"Huh?"

"In the shower. All those different ways I fucked you, which one did you like the most?"

"Ummm, here?" Akari said sheepishly, putting her hand to her neck.

"There? When I held your throat?"

Akari nodded.

"Wow. You liked being choked?"

"I couldn't breathe properly," she said. "It was scary. It made me want to pee. I think I almost..."

"Wow. Okay. That's good to know. You like being choked. Wow. The way your tits got bruised so easily, though, we better be careful. Bruises on your neck will be worse than bruises on your tits. They won't call your parents, they'll call the police."

After we dried, rather than put Akari in bed, I used a necktie to tie her hands to the railing above the sliding door between my kitchen and living room. I left her standing, hands above her head, vulnerable. Akari seemed to like it. Without experience in sex, Akari didn't know what to do. Being a passive participant helped. She was more comfortable being tied up and not having to worry about what to do.

I touched and kissed her body, on the outside. I kissed her lips and Akari kissed back as skillfully as an eighteen-year-old could. I rubbed my erection against all sides of her; she leaned into it rather than away from it.

"Hmm, you like cock," I said, taking note. Akari got nervous when I pulled out my phone to take photos, then a video.

"You can't show anyone," she said anxiously. "Not tied up here. Let me down. If you are taking photos to show people, better I lie down. Please?"

"You don't want me to show people photos of you being tied up naked?"

"It's strange," she pouted.

"You don't want to do it?"

"It's okay. You can do it to me. I don't mind. But please don't show people."

"But... if I asked you to open your legs on the sofa, I can show people those photos?" I asked, thinking she had misconstrued the meaning.

"It's better," she said. "People will think I'm weird, tied up."

"It's not weird," I grinned. "Girls loved being tied up and fucked."

"I've never heard of any girls doing this," Akari said.

"It's normal. They're just not saying."

"It's sukebe," she pouted.

"Really? Come on, you're not enjoying it?" I asked, squeezing her tits as I filmed her. I walked behind and rubbed my hard-on across her backside.

"Mmmm, You can do it. Just don't show anyone. They will think I'm weird."

"Hmmm. Let's see," I grinned. "Let's get an opinion."

"Huh?"

I went through my contacts and called one of my buddies back home, Manish. He wasn't too happy about it, answering FaceTime in the dark.

"What the fuck? It's three-thirty! Middle of the night! What the fuck is the emergency?"

"I need your opinion on something."

"Well ask me at fucking Christmas when you get home. Fuck off and let me sleep."

"Wait! Wait! Look at this!"

I quickly turned the phone camera toward Akari, who stood timidly facing me with her arms tied above her head. She tried to twist away to hide her tits and pussy, but I kept following. The silence on the end of the phone either meant Manish was stunned, or had hung up.

"Who is that?" he asked loudly once he'd got the sleep from his eyes.

"That's Akari. She lives here in this town."

"Holy shit! Are you fucking her?"

"Yep."

"Geezuz buddy, she looks about sixteen!"

"She's eighteen! Don't be ridiculous."

"How do you know?"

I could hardly tell him I knew because she was a friend of my own students.

"She's eighteen. I know, don't worry how, I know."

"She's fucking gorgeous!"

"I know that, too. And you're on speaker so you don't have to tell me, you can tell her directly."

"Ah. Fuck," Manish said, sitting up straight. "Hi, ummm, Akita, you are very beautiful. Though I don't know why you are tied up naked in my buddy's room?"

"See!" Akari yelled out. "It's weird. He thinks do, too."

"Manish. I'm calling you to help, not make it worse. And her name is Akari. A-Ka-Ri. Akari says it's weird to be tied up and fucked. I said it's normal. So, we're calling you for an expert opinion."

"Well, yes, expert. Me. I say do what you want, if you enjoy it, it's not weird. I wouldn't personally enjoy it though, so it would be weird for me, but if you like it, then it's not weird. How's that?"

"Not even slightly helpful," I said.

"I agree," Akari agreed.

"Okay, but let me keep watching!! Akira, you have a beautiful body. I love your tits. I love your pussy."

"It's Akari, not Akira! Okay, I'm finishing up."

"Please, please, not yet! Don't go!"

"I thought you were bitching and moaning about wanting to sleep? That I should talk to you about this at Christmas time, when I go back home?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't hang her up!"

"Akari, what do you think? You wanna keep showing him your tits?" I asked, the camera up close to them, before panning down to her pussy.

"No! It's embarrassing," she moaned.

"Sorry Bud, that's it. Gonna go. Thanks for your help, not!"

"Wait, wait! Let me watch you fuck her in the..."

I cut Manish off. I smiled and shrugged.

"It's weird," Akari said again.

I didn't answer. I kissed her lips, her face and neck, her tits and then went down to lift her leg over my shoulder and suck the juices from her pussy. Whether Akari was feeling weird or not didn't affect her ability to squeal in pleasure.

"Loves being licked out," I said into her pussy, making another mental note to myself. At the peak of her torment, I stood and kissed her mouth. Akari kissed back passionately, drinking her juices from my face. I lifted her by the ass and held her in line with my cock. Her gash opened to my entire length instantly.

"Unbelievable," I said, amazed at how quickly her cunt had become malleable. We screwed like that until my back became sore, then I swapped to nailing her from behind. Akari kept begging me not to get her pregnant, and it was super difficult to pull out in time. She squealed unexpectedly as I came out of her pussy and shoved just the head of my cock up her ass, squirting a cupful of sperm emphatically into her backside. I was tempted to push further up and in, but Akari seemed genuinely shocked to have any small part of my cock in her ass, let alone trying for the whole thing.

"Do you like that?" I asked at her ear. My cock had plugged her hole, so all the liquid was still in her. "I could try and get more in if you like?"

Akari shook, and shook her head. I pulled out with a plop. A stream of liquid gurgled from her and down onto my floor. Thankfully it was on the wooden kitchen floor side, not the tatami or the carpet that covered it.

"That's also how we can avoid getting you pregnant, by fucking you in the ass," I suggested. Akari didn't say so, but I think she would have liked to say 'no'. I left her hanging in the middle of the room while I went and cleaned myself up, and then poured us drinks. Instead of untying her hands, I held a cup to her lips and helped her to drink.

"Will you let me down?" Akari asked as I sat on the sofa and looked at her; naked, tied up, leaking sperm, disheveled, beautiful.

"What are we going to do next?" I asked her.

"You can decide, I don't mind. But can I get loose?" she asked me.

"I can take photos of you?"

"If you want to. I don't mind."

"And it's okay if I show people?"

"If you want to."

"Some of my teacher buddies would love to see a student nude."

"Hey, hey, not them! Not any teachers. I thought you were talking about your friends! I don't care if you show your friends, but don't let it get back to your school, or not to my parents. Please?"

"Okay, okay. That's fair. No one connected to school. Just my other friends."

I untied Akari and we laid quietly for a while on the sofa, her rubbing her wrists. I asked her how she felt about me cumming in her ass. It was completely unexpected for her. She'd never even thought of having a cock in there.

"But, do you like it?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want me to try fucking your ass properly, to see how you feel about it?"

"I don't know. Do other girls really do that?"

"Some, yeah."

"Oh."

"Well, later maybe. Let's take some photos first."

Akari was oddly relaxed about posing nude, especially knowing I was going to show her around. When I said how impressed I was by her cool, she said she enjoyed being at my place, no matter what she had to do.

"I like it here. I feel grown up. Like it's our own place."

"You're playing house," I accused her. "The novelty will wear off."

"I don't understand," Akari squinted.

"Never mind. Bend over more. That's it. Pull your pussy open. More toward the light. Yeah, yeah, good."

I took a remarkable set of shots. We fucked slowly under my sheets until it was time for her to go. No homework got finished, nor dinner eaten. I had to ride down to the highway ramen shop afterward to feed my hunger as quick as I could. I had a beer, pondering if I was the luckiest guy in the world, or a fool tumbling toward a spectacular fiery crash.

Once again, Akari stayed away from my place for longer than I expected. We had no contact. At school none of her friends were in any of my classes anymore, thank goodness. I can't imagine what it would have been like seeing them sitting at a desk in my room, assuming they knew their friend's panties and bra was in my underwear drawer and my sperm was swimming around in her ass. I'd see the girls in the halls or on the sports field sometimes, or coming or going along the street to school, but we never talked. It was weird, but it was for the best.

The PE teacher would fill me in on the latest gossip he'd picked up from their direction.

"Teachers still don't know which of the girls it is," he whispered quietly. I wanted to tell him that I knew it wasn't someone from our school, that it was a girl from another school -- but stopped myself in time. It was better I didn't open that can of worms. And the rumors were becoming exaggerated.

"They are saying she has been fucked in the ass now."

"She was tied to a door and beaten, like S&M style."

"She has been selling her body online to guys overseas."

"Some guy paid her for sex and almost choked her to death, she had to go to hospital."

I laughed. The more ridiculous the stories became, the safer I was.

It was almost a month before Akari dinged my doorbell again. I had been in a quandary. I didn't want to chase Akari, if she never came over again it would solve a big problem. But... holy shit she was a babe. Her tits were gorgeous. Her cunt was gorgeous. Her naivety and subservient acquiescence were charming as all hell. Just the thought of the smell of her sex was boner-inducing.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Wow. It's you. I wasn't sure if you were coming over again."

"Of course I will come," Akari grinned, kissing me lovingly as if she'd been with me just the day before, not a month before. "But I needed to protect myself."

"Protect? You're being watched?"

"No! From you!"

"Me? Why me? What are you talking about?"

"You. You never use condoms. I don't want a baby."

"Ah, yes, okay...," I stuttered. Where were they even? "I can find them!"

"No need," Akari said, kissing me and undoing her skirt as I closed the door behind her.

"No need?" I asked. Then why was she taking off her skirt, and then her panties? It looked like she had kept trimming her pussy while she was away.

"My period is finished, and I waited the two weeks. Today is the first day I can officially use the medicine."

"Medicine?"

"The 'pill' it's called?" Akari said uncertainly.

"Oh my god! You're on the pill? You went to a doctor?"

"Uh-huh. Last time I brought condoms and you don't use them. So, I had to do this."

"Holy shit! And what, it's ready? To use?"

"Uh-huh. Today is the first day."

"Shit! Why didn't you tell me? I thought you weren't coming back."

"Don't be silly," Akari said in all seriousness, punching my arm. "I like coming here."

I stepped forward and reached between her legs. I ran a finger through her slit; she was crazy wet already.

"So your cunt is fully functional? I can cum in it?"

"If you like," Akari nodded, grinning. She squealed playfully as I grabbed her and laid her on the floor in front of the doorway. My pants whisked off; my cock was buried in her pussy in seconds.

"The floor's cold!" she laughed. "And hard!"

Not as hard as the pummeling I gave her cunt. The slopping and the smell of it was overpowering. I was in heaven as I unloaded into the depths of her young, inexperienced vagina. It was the first sperm that had ever swum in that watering hole. Akari grinned happily, delighted that I was so delighted with her present for me.

"I thought you would like it," she said proudly.

"Akari, you are... something special, thank you. I fucking love it. You are going to get the shit fucked out of you."

"You happy with me?" she beamed.

"I am... completely happy with you," I confirmed.

"Can I get up?"

"Of course, baby."

I pulled out and helped her up. Akari was entirely unpracticed with sperm and air gurgling out from between her legs.

"I thought it would stay in better," she said, holding her mound to stop it dripping to the floor. "What do girls usually do?"

"Lie on the sofa, don't stand up so much. Let it soak into you before you walk around too much?" I suggested.

For a time, we laid together watching Netflix, with just our pants off. The feeling of her bare skin on my pelvis was divine. We talked about all the things that had happened in the month since my cock had last been up her. Akari reminded me that it wasn't too long until she would be finished high school, and we wouldn't have to hide.

"You said I can't be your girlfriend now, but if I'm finished school can I be your girlfriend then?"

"Yes," I said honestly. I couldn't think of anything nicer than being outside together with Akari. Except being inside together, perhaps. Like we were, pants off, Akari's legs opening and my cock finding its way up and inside her again, from behind.

"Oh," Akari groaned. "I didn't expect sex would feel good."

She gripped a cushion and yelled into it as her cunt squelched and squirmed from the cock that was nailing it.

"Other girls say girls only do it for obligation to their boyfriend, so they don't lose them. No one says girls enjoy it. Am I weird?"

"Cause you like being fucked?"

"Girls aren't meant to feel this good, are they?"

"Well, this one obviously does. Suits me. I'll happily fuck you senseless."

"Can you go in further?"

I laughed and pulled Akari up to fuck her doggy. I pushed her face down and drove in as deep as my cock could go. It did the trick. Akari screamed her delight. It was a great fuck. The stench of her was amazing, let alone the feel of that gorgeous young thing attached to me. I pulled her top and bra up and off, and got rid of my own top, too. For an hour we rolled around most places in the apartment at various levels of intensity. Then we crawled under my sheets and slept, Akari's pussy belching more sperm and air.

It was completely dark when I woke that night. I was alone. I got my bearings out in the kitchen. 10:30 pm. Wow. Akari must have snuck home. I hoped she wasn't late, or looking too mussed up. I really needed to get that girl's phone number. Or not. Perhaps it was better to remain low key, at least until her classes finished before exams. Low key, I laughed. Filling her pussy with cum was hardly low key.

I was out of sorts the next day at school, it had taken me forever to get back to sleep after my huge afternoon nap. I was surprised when one of Akari's friends saw me in the hall and ran up to talk. I was terribly anxious.

"Mr. Will. Someone for talking to you," she said, handing me a phone.

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Please. Talk," the girl insisted, waving the phone at me. I took it, then the girl walked off, waiting at the end of the hall out of earshot.

"Hello?"

Shit, it was Akari.

"I'm sorry, I needed to find a way to tell you, my dad is home early tonight, we have a new washer machine to be fitted. So, I can't come over. But tomorrow I can, you can fuck me tomorrow, I promise."

"Ah, okay."

"I'll leave my underwear off tomorrow, and I'll come over after my last bell, okay?"

"Ah sure. It's Friday, I only have mornings here ...I'll be home," I stammered, looking at who was watching me talking so nervously on a student's phone. It seemed okay.

"Hmmm. I'll tell my parents I'm going out somewhere so I can stay later, to make up for today."

"Oh, okay."

"Then you can fuck me for longer," she said quietly. I could hear her grinning!

"Akari, you're making me hard at school. Not a good look," I said squeamishly.

"I'm super wet, too. I had to put a tissue in my pants."

"You are at school?"