Akari and the American - Part A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ookii!" Yuki squealed. Big. I didn't feel there was any impediment, though. Her cunt fell open easily enough to my cock; it had clearly seen plenty of work for a young woman. I fucked her brutally, it was what she had hoped for. Sometimes husbands or boyfriends can be too gentle, loving and caring. Sometimes some girls need something at the other end of the scale; sex that makes it hard to walk home from. The fact that Yuki was married and was actively trying to get pregnant with her husband drove my excitement even higher. It hadn't happened often; I loved holding a married chick's bare ass as I nailed another guy's pussy.

I turned and saw Akari was lost. My attention had been absorbed by Yuki's appreciation of our sex. I put a hand between Akari's legs and pushed two fingers up and in as I fucked her cousin. It made her feel better to be part of it.

"Can I have behind?" Yuki groaned as I pumped her. I pulled out of both girls to let Yuki shift and face away from me. I asked Akari to guide my cock to her cousin's hole and timidly she helped. She was amazed to see how easily my erection sunk in. Yuki's pussy was gaping.

"Watch this," I told Akari. I put my four fingers and thumb into a point. I pulled my cock out of her cousin and pushed in my hand, in its place. Yuki squealed out as I pushed as hard as I could. She reached over to push against the wall over the bath as I forced harder and harder into her cunt. Yuki may have been fucked a lot in her life, but she had not been fisted very often. She opened her legs wider, squealing, screaming, gasping. Akari reached out and squeezed my cock tightly as she watched her cousin's pussy open and swallow my hand.

"Oh my god," Akari gasped as my hand disappeared to my wrist. Once inside, I wriggled my finger in all directions, touching places Yuki had not experienced before. She went nuts. She got so wet that I could fuck my fist in and out effortlessly. Yuki had orgasms before, but not like that. The ecstasy she screamed out was entirely new. When I finally pulled my hand from her, Yuki reached around for my cock and pulled it between her legs to her hole.

"Irete!" she yelled out. Put it in. I obliged, hardly touching the sides. I held her hips and fucked, slapping her ass with my pelvis.

"Cum," Yuki groaned. "Cum in me!"

"Yuki, I'm not sure..."

"Cum in me!" she yelled again, twisting her hips uncontrollably. "Give me a baby. Please!"

"Yuki, that's not a good idea," I said, fucking her franticly.

"Give me a baby!" Yuki yelled. "Please! Do it! Cum in me! Give me your baby. Cum in me. Cum in me!"

Yuki reached under and between her legs. She grabbed my balls and squeezed, trying to force the sperm out of me. My eyes started to roll; I'd never had any girl yell at me demanding to impregnate her.

I spun Akari around and told her to quickly bend over. I pulled swiftly out of Yuki and plunged into the depths of my girlfriend's pussy, just in time to paste her insides white. I groaned and aahed my orgasm into Akari's cunt as Yuki slumped to the floor on her knees. The water tumbled onto her back. The room was entirely cloudy from steam.

"Oh my god," Yuki muttered. "Arigato. Arigato."

I wasn't sure if she was thanking me for the sex, or for not getting her pregnant. Both, possibly. Akari looked smug. Despite being on the periphery of most of the sex, it was her that finished with the prize. Millions of sperm were swimming in her cunt, not Yuki's. In the end, she was the pussy of choice for ejaculation, not her more experienced cousin.

After drying off we went to my futon bed on the floor, the heater on high so we felt comfortable naked despite the snow outside. The girls laid me down and gave a great double massage, front and back. I got kisses and blowjobs from both of them. They were talking happily in Japanese, having fun. I fingered both girls at the same time as they licked my cock together. The condoms came out for use; one girl sat on my face while the other fucked, and then they swapped. And swapped. They were enjoying mucking around more than getting themselves off.

I managed to get things seriously sexual again by talking Yuki into lying down and letting Akari and I massage, touch and kiss her. Akari sat on her left side and I sat on the right, each looking after our side of Yuki. That meant Akari massaging her side of Yuki's ass, and then her breast when she turned over. When I laid down to suck on Yuki's nipple, Akari was nervous about copying me. Eventually I got her to follow my lead. Yuki gave no mind that a girl cousin was sucking her breast; she loved the double-barreled attention, her hips rolling, asking for more. I took Akari's hand and held it to her cousin's snatch, my hand on the back of hers directing movement. Sucking Yuki's breasts, we fingered her clit until her head was flicking in sync with our touch. Akari closed her eyes as I used my finger to push hers into her cousin's vagina. Yuki squealed her joy.

"Irete! Motto Irete!" Yuki begged, she wanted it in further. At my pressing, Akari and I pushed our fingers further into her cousin's cunt. "Motto, chodai!"

Yuki wanted more. I pulled out and used two of my fingers to take two of Akari's fingers and together we pushed four fingers back into her cousin. Yuki squealed in delight as I sucked a massive hickey on her breast right near the nipple. Akari followed, but could only manage a tiny bruise on her cousin's tit.

"You keep fingering her. I'll put my cock in her mouth. Use your three middle fingers."

Undoubtedly the day had taken a turn that Akari never thought it would. Never did she expect to have sex with her cousin. It was meant to be those two on me, not us two on her. The only saving grace for Akari was her cousin was clearly ecstatic with the attention. She opened her legs wide to encourage her younger cousin's fingers deeper, and gorged at the cock in her mouth. I moved to get my erection into Yuki's throat. To her credit she tried her best before gagging it up. I pulled out and shuffled sideways to kiss her mouth as Akari dealt with her vagina.

"Fist her," I told Akari, looking Yuki in the eye. "Put your whole hand in her. It's smaller than mine. Shove it all in, it will fit."

Yuki nodded agreement. "Onegaishimasu."

I looked at Akari, nodding my head for her to do it. I went back to kissing Yuki's mouth, who ran her fingers intimately through my hair. Akari pushed and forced her small hand inside her older cousin. Once she had it all inside, Akari was uncertain of what to do next.

"Move your fingers around," I suggested. "Or just fuck it in and out."

"Get another condom?" Yuki offered an alternative. "You do it from behind?"

"You like that way, huh?"

Yuki grinned and nodded. "It's what I ask my husband to get me pregnant."

"How long have you been trying to have a baby?"

"First time this month we stopped condoms."

"Oh. Okay," I said, still amazed that Yuki would be doing that at home, yet be here fucking me.

"Akari, don't pull your hand out yet. I'll get some condoms and the proper handy-cam, take some vids of you doing that before I fuck your cousin again."

I took my time, letting those two spend as much time one-on-one with Yuki's vaginal lips wrapped around Akari's wrist. I could hear them softly talking in Japanese. Akari seemed to be following suggestions from Yuki. After a couple of photos, I started the video.

"Baby, you're doing really well." I moved the camera all around, sweeping over Akari then down to the point her cousin's pussy lips encircled her arm. "Wriggle your fingers inside her. Yeah. Go on. Look at her face. Yuki loves it. Keep moving them. Wriggle them. Push her insides around. Keep doing it. Don't stop."

Akari's hand was getting to Yuki, she was starting to lose it again. I maneuvered around such that I could get my cock into Akari from behind.

"Do what I do," I told her.

I slowly struck in and out of Akari's pussy with my cock. She did the same with her hand in Yuki. I pushed in and rolled my cock around. Akari did the same to her cousin. I gave little flicks, then slammed my girlfriend, who did her best to emulate with her fist. Yuki lost herself to a lesbian orgasm. I couldn't tell if it was her first one. She wasn't anywhere near as freaked out as Akari about the girl-sex; I suspected she was experienced in being with other women. When I pulled out, so did Akari. I laid holding her lovingly and protectively from behind, leaving Yuki to her post-orgasm recovery.

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked at Akari's ear. "You didn't expect to have sex with your cousin today, right?"

Akari shook her head silently. I took her hand and held it up for us to look at. It was entirely covered in gunk. I pulled it to Akari's mouth and pushed two fingers in. I didn't have to tell her to suck them clean, she knew what I meant. Like a cat, Akari slowly and deliberately cleaned her whole hand of her cousin's vaginal juice.

"Akari's turn," I told Yuki as she got up on her elbows to watch us. I pulled Akari's thighs wide apart. "Come. Suck her."

The girls had to leave by six. In the time until then, Akari did things she never dreamed she would do. I wasn't sure how happy she was about it. Akari is so giving and compliant that sometimes I wonder if underneath she is really happy? She had expected that a 3P with two girls would be relaxing and fun; instead, she had her first lesbian experience - with her cousin, which made it even more difficult.

As we dressed nearing 6 pm, I asked Yuki if it was the first time she had sucked pussy.

"No," she blushed.

"How was Akari, compared to other girls?"

"I like she shaved. Less hair is cleaner."

"You don't shave, though. Akari had to suck your pussy with hair," I pointed out. "Maybe you should shave, too?"

"My husband will kill me. He doesn't like. He will not like this either," Yuki sighed, gripping her breasts. The hickey I gave her was massive. The ones from Akari were smaller, but there were more of them.

"What will you tell him?"

"Nothing!" Yuki said with certainty. "I cannot show him. He can fuck me with my top on. It's cold now, should be okay."

"Now you two cousins had sex... do you think you will do it again?" I asked both of them.

Yuki answered, reaching over and holding Akari's ass and smiling, kissing her mouth tenderly. "Maybe."

I drove them to the end of Akari's street. I had her number by then, we agreed to call later. Those two cooked and had their dinner, which was late. Yuki stayed over and took the same train as Akari's parents into Osaka in the morning. I was free again from lunch. I picked Akari up from the shops near her house. She was happy to see me, though a little rattled. Back at my place I could see why. When she took her scarf off, she had hickeys on her neck, new ones.

"Just your neck?" I asked, taking a breath.

"No." Akari undressed and showed me, they were everywhere. "Yuki stayed in my room."

"Oh."

"I never thought she would be a lesbian. Or me," Akari said sadly, looking naked into the full-length mirror outside my bathroom door.

"Bi-sexual," I corrected her. "You still like cock, right?"

"Of course!"

"You think on your next 3P you'd prefer two guys after all? Leroy is pestering me to come visit, or my buddy Andrew from the Reggae Bar, he'd be happy to do it if we asked him."

Akari sighed. "Yuki wants to come back on the weekend, too. She said you didn't fuck her enough."

"Hmmm," I frowned. Yuki was gorgeous and she was sexually cool as hell, but her being with us was going to unsettle Akari. Akari talked me through what had happened to her overnight, it was full on.

"She wouldn't let me get dressed. She kept kissing me on the mouth. Lying on me. She wanted me to tell her I loved her. It was a bit creepy. I don't know what's going on with her husband over there. I had to finger her and kiss her mouth and say I loved her. I've never been with Yuki like that. It's scary. My parents heard us having sex, she's so loud."

"They heard it? They said something?" I asked, shocked at how difficult a situation that would put Akari.

"My mother. Asked if she needed to worry about us two? I think they are thinking that's why I wouldn't tell them about the boy who took my virginity, because they now suspect it was Yuki."

"Okay, let's take a break from 3P for a while. Just us two," I resolved.

"Can we?" Akari pleaded.

"Tell Yuki that sorry, I had surprise plans for you for the weekend, that we're going away."

"Do you?" she asked, head tilting in the mirror to see my face.

"I do now. Can you get away?"

"I don't know. Yuki is my best excuse for being away from home without any fuss from my parents."

"You can still use her as the excuse," I suggested.

"Huh, if I tell her she cannot visit, can I still use her as my excuse to go away with you? Can I do that?"

"Yep," I said assuredly. "She owes you. She will do as you ask, try it, you will see, Yuki will agree."

"Where would we go?"

"I thought one day we could go to the Japan Sea to visit Leroy, but maybe not the best timing for that now."

"If you want, I can do what you want to do," Akari said meekly.

"If we go there, he will fuck the shit out of you. You won't be out of his bed for two days."

"Okay. Maybe we can do that later," Akari agreed.

"Let's give all that a couple of weeks rest," I agreed.

I made the afternoon fun, and all about Akari. She needed some love and affection and I gave her a huge dose. I made sure she felt loved, not just fucked; that having cock in her was for her joy as much as mine. We did what she wanted to do, we tried things she wanted to try. I let her run the video camera, which she had fun with, playing around with student/teacher role plays. It was childish, but fun, and Akari fucked with a vivacious energy that was enchanting. The anxiety of the previous day's lesbian sex was gone. I had my 'normal' Akari back, smiling and kissing and bouncing happily on my cock.

(Part B will be submitted for approval on May 12, 2021)